Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dear PVPers in IC

• Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect some people are under the impression that I'm not aware of the sweet, juicy, delicious AP my carcass contains. Of course I'm aware. I've even stated in previous comments that I'm happy to contribute to others' happiness during this event.

So to those who don't know me: Pie King exists for one reason, and one reason alone: to spread cheer and merriment to all of Tamriel. Generally this is accomplished in the form of throwing pies, but seeing as how ZOS DOESN'T ALLOW pies to be thrown in the Imperial City (how DARE you, btw) this is accomplished in that zone by offering up my body as a happy-go-lucky, sexy, AP piñata.

Happy Midyear Mayhem, everybody! HUZZAH!

*throws pie at the forum*
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TAKE HIS PIES!!
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TAKE HIS PIES!!

IN THE FACE! HUZZAH!

*splat*
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    t59oP.gif
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    t59oP.gif
    This is absolutely what Midyear Mayhem is to me. Thank you for this treasure of a gif.

On another note, I found a fellow strutter in EP:
    AACpW3e.png

Sadly the two of us came across a big group of them, who mowed me down immediately, cutting our strut short:
    GTQKkBN.png

But one of them understood and honoured my sacrifice for their happiness, and paid his respects:
    4GwGnpE.png

Bless you both. We may be in different factions, but today...today we became brothers.
    Edited by Saucy_Jack on February 4, 2021 5:10AM
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The AP you can get IC seems small compared to what you can get in Cyrodiil.
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thing is a lot of pve players say they never attack anyone... I have had countless experiences where someone who is clearly a pve player in pve gear etc is busy questing so I leave them alone and continue doing my thing just do get hit in the back by the same pve player with an ultimate.... and then they always cry about me being a toxic pvp player for defending myself against them.... stuff like this is the reason why I will kill anyone I see that is not an ally because normally I carry more than 10k telvar on me and I am not risking it with anyone....

They are just pve players new to Pvp :D I was very jumpy when I started and had no clue exactly how useless I was am (I mean, HM DLC Vet, how hard can it be?) Initially my first reaction was to attack immediately, then I tried one or two shots when the person wasn't watching (well we all know how that went). Now I've made peace with my potatoness, have learned to just block and not to kick the hornet's nest, then calmly read my map for a revive location should this tactic fail. No hard feelings, they're putting in a lot of effort for the the 40 odd telvar that accrues from the average daily quest. Hats off to the dudes that must try figure out how to divide the 1 telvar I had between them by the time I reach my homebase door. Fun times ;)

P.S. 100% agree about autokill if you've got so much telvar to lose!
    Edited by Ryath_Waylander on February 4, 2021 7:33AM
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    Reaper_00 wrote: »
    Just to clarify. You are carrying pie though?

Asking for a gankblade friend.

ZOS won't let me use pies in IC, the cretins! D:

Whaaaaat they don't let you use pies in IC? That's ridonkulous, especially since you can definitely use them in Cyrodiil given that there's a whole achievement based off of it.
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zulera301 wrote: »
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    Reaper_00 wrote: »
    Just to clarify. You are carrying pie though?

Asking for a gankblade friend.

ZOS won't let me use pies in IC, the cretins! D:

Whaaaaat they don't let you use pies in IC? That's ridonkulous, especially since you can definitely use them in Cyrodiil given that there's a whole achievement based off of it.

i think hes trying to use the memento, which sadly does not work in cyro/ic.

If it were an item then he could use it though :3
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • Ergele
    Ergele
    ✭✭✭
    pvp folks don't get much in eso, let us have our fun for an event.

pve folks have all year lol
  • WabanakiWarrior
    WabanakiWarrior
    ✭✭✭
    Welp this thread was a lot of fun to read. Reminds me of being a little nooby pve player journeying into IC for the first time, crouching around terrified of running into another player. The adrenaline was real lmao. Humble beginnings, good times.
    PS4 NA
    Grand Master Crafter, PVP, Housing nerd
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    me pockets is empty, and I've only come for the ring parts.
  • Jusey1
    Jusey1
    ✭✭✭✭

Well, nobody LIKES being killed, but yes, you definitely shouldn’t take it personal or get bent out of shape over it!.

Nobody likes being killed, true, but I always prefer a fair fight. It's not fun slaughtering players who aren't properly equipped or even far weaker than you in terms of skill or build. Which is why I am not a fan of PvP in ESO... There's too many variables that can have an effect on outcome so it's hard to get a good fight of true skill in the game.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    caperb wrote: »
    For 5k tel var you can buy an Hakeijo rune, which is worth 25k gold so each tel var is worth 5k gold.
    @caperb Wouldn't that make them 5 gold a piece, not 5k?

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • caperb
    caperb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    caperb wrote: »
    For 5k tel var you can buy an Hakeijo rune, which is worth 25k gold so each tel var is worth 5k gold.
    @caperb Wouldn't that make them 5 gold a piece, not 5k?

Oh oops, that is a typo yes, will edit it.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jusey1 wrote: »

Well, nobody LIKES being killed, but yes, you definitely shouldn’t take it personal or get bent out of shape over it!.

Nobody likes being killed, true, but I always prefer a fair fight. It's not fun slaughtering players who aren't properly equipped or even far weaker than you in terms of skill or build. Which is why I am not a fan of PvP in ESO... There's too many variables that can have an effect on outcome so it's hard to get a good fight of true skill in the game.

I agree that I much rather a fair fight and close matches! I find myself getting aggravated in IC more now. I don’t wish to kill those only questing but most people will attack on sight and I can’t blame them really but I do abhor the practice of camping such areas specifically to gank easy opponents. Maybe IC PvP isn’t for me... :confused:
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have heard that history is not always entirely accurate.
    Hermaeus mora