The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New Ravenwatch - PC EU

• Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS remove those lag abusing ball groups from our campaign. They are destroying our pvp fun. THEY HAVE TO LEAVE ASAP!!!!! Throw them out, they are not learning.

[Edit to remove bait]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on December 6, 2020 9:30PM
    GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    We have been playing for 1 hour and 30 min and are leaving Cyrodiil already. Nothing is working for us. Sad but true.
    Edited by Tigor on December 7, 2020 7:03PM
    GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    WHO IS CURRENTLY WINNING ?
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The night and morning cappers are, as usual.
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WHO IS CURRENTLY WINNING ?

The people who actually have the patience to play on melting down servers, that's who.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »
    The night and morning cappers are, as usual.

Blue and red ballblobs you mean.
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then equip Inevitable Detonation and kill them.

A different Cyrodiil is possible if only enough people would use that skill.
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are all these high-CP Grand Overlords with seemingly very little PvP experience coming from? I only played occasionally during the last six months, so maybe I missed something?

It's not the usual suspects that are playing noCP for years, there is a noticable increase.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    Where are all these high-CP Grand Overlords with seemingly very little PvP experience coming from? I only played occasionally during the last six months, so maybe I missed something?

It's not the usual suspects that are playing noCP for years, there is a noticable increase.

CP Campaign
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

There is a lot of players currently doing this AP feeding, or whatever it is called. Flipping keeps back and forth with friends. Due to the lack of alliance lock it's really easy to do outside of prime time (as there isn't anyone else online to report them). ESO relies on us, players to moderate the game and player behaviour. The only thing you will ever see actual moderators do is hand out suspensions and bans for inappropriate language or t-bagging. The actual cheaters/exploiters are permitted to whatever they want. I guess ZOS has their hands full as it is, working from home, designing new cash shop items, pretending they are working on performance etc.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that much action on the map, but game feels like walking through mud.

Nothing works, except proc sets ofc.

Skills don't fire, getting jabbed, d-swinged, and fossilized from what looks miles away on my screen.

Not worth the time.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

• red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not that much action on the map, but game feels like walking through mud.

Nothing works, except proc sets ofc.

Skills don't fire, getting jabbed, d-swinged, and fossilized from what looks miles away on my screen.

Not worth the time.

Cyrodiil has only been getting worse and worse in terms of performance. I think at this point ZOS just gave up.

It's still fun to play, but when you die to 5 dizzy swings while the enemy seems to be 50 meters behind you is no fun. Same goes for when you're trying to use any skills, very RNG at the moment.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks DC for the 35 minute fight at Brindle and the 75k tick, biggest single tick I've had outside of MYM

vK0ax1G.png
  • DracoKaiser
    DracoKaiser
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks DC for the 35 minute fight at Brindle and the 75k tick, biggest single tick I've had outside of MYM

vK0ax1G.png

Not bad. 😉👍
    Gildenchef von Draco Imperia
    PvP-Raidleader
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    Today, the first day of MYM, and really good performance and almost no lag! It was worthwhile to play, even with the long waiting queue.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I left around 5 pm UTC because of bad performance. Not the worst it has ever been, but still bad with skills and LA not working reliably.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

• JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigor wrote: »
    Today, the first day of MYM, and really good performance and almost no lag! It was worthwhile to play, even with the long waiting queue.

Remember that feeling cause in 2 weeks it will be back to lag fests
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭

Remember that feeling cause in 2 weeks it will be back to lag fests

If you think so, sir; you had better not say anything about it.
  • WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I left around 5 pm UTC because of bad performance. Not the worst it has ever been, but still bad with skills and LA not working reliably.

Same for me. The performance is still better than outside of MYM, but I can notice when the evening comes that skills randomly stop working for me.
    PC/EU altaholic | Smallscale & ballgroup healer | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    Could the ballgroups stop harassing on this campaign? Need I really to report you all?
  • Zabulus
    Zabulus
    ✭✭✭
    I wish zos listen ... but they never learn about *** ball group ruining others expérience
  • TheMightyRevan
    TheMightyRevan
    ✭✭✭
    could zos please remove the siege from this campaign, it really harasses us in our Ballgroup Roleplay, thats sooo unfair
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    could zos please remove the siege from this campaign, it really harasses us in our Ballgroup Roleplay, thats sooo unfair

Also remove all Keep doors, its stopping me from visiting them if I can't get in
  • d3adpain
    d3adpain
    ✭✭✭
    please zenimax we need this no cp on pc eu gets locked really early and more populted because of the new cp which made people tanks that can dodge forever or have extra 2k hp rec without using ults on cp
    we don't have any other option once its locked and lagging
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    Jaxaxo wrote: »
    [Quoted post was removed]

Groups have been downsized to 12. What you see is not a ballgroup, but players coming to the flag while there is a group of pet sorcs behind the barn, streaking of and on, and you as a solo player claim that it is creating lag. [snip]

[Edited to remove Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on April 6, 2021 3:47PM
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭

Groups have been downsized to 12. What you see is not a ballgroup, but players coming to the flag while there is a group of pet sorcs behind the barn, streaking of and on, and you as a solo player claim that it is creating lag. [snip]

so how those "ball groups" u talk about create lag then?
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭

That is not clear to me, and could still be under investigation. With disabling proc sets, gameplay is more balanced, also due to lag reduction. Only some players or groups still constantly appear to have unexplainable advantages, e.g. this should not be possible. . .
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have posted a comment on how zergs and ballgroups may be associated with increased lag here:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/555383/the-solutions-to-pvp-in-cyrodiil#latest

Edited by DTStormfox on April 5, 2021 9:10PM
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That is not clear to me, and could still be under investigation. With disabling proc sets, gameplay is more balanced, also due to lag reduction. Only some players or groups still constantly appear to have unexplainable advantages, e.g. this should not be possible. . .

Perhaps the advantages they have are just perfectly explainable as more experienced and better gameplay and the players who can't explain the actions need to work on their own gameplay before casting aspersions.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have had to edit or remove several posts for rule violations, mostly Baiting. Ensure when engaging in a discussion that you keep said discussion civil, constructive, and within the rules. If you see a post that is baiting in nature do not engage it with further hostility and instead report it for the moderators to review.

You are welcome to review the Community Rules here.
    Staff Post