The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2020 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• GalexPK
    GalexPK
    ✭✭✭
    @tinythinker, @Rylanda and @moonsandstars are an amazing persons, wish them well as all the good people in this community too. <3

And a greetings and merry christmas to that Argonian dude in auridon @jorgesarcos B)
    PC NA:
    Karim Vidal - Altmer Magicka Templar

La'Mahnaz - Bosmer WW Stamina Nightblade

Alba Id - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer

La'Ainaz - Bosmer Vamp Necro

Va'Shir - Khajiit Nightblade

Steam ID: Galexpk
    Options
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey,

I would love some crowncrates as my country banned them so I’m not able to buy them.
    Thank you, happy holidays pc eu @gresiac
    Edited by gresiac on December 10, 2020 5:47AM
    Options
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crown Crates would be the main thing I want this year. Other than that maybe some furnishings (vampiric, solitude, etc) or random items from sets to add to my sticker book.
    Update to the list:
    Ancestral motifs (all 4) Missing all of them
    Dragonguard Motifs (specifically shoulders and chests)
    PCNA @FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    Edited by FLuFFyxMuFFiN on December 12, 2020 3:02PM
    Options
  • Darkmistress1337
    Darkmistress1337
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all, Happy Holidays!

I would be grateful to receive missing DLCs. The only zones that I am missing are Markarth & Clockwork City. I'd really appreciate Markarth to finish Skyrim. I have exactly 0 Crowns to my name, unfortunately. :neutral:

I am @Darkmistress1337 on PC/NA if anyone wants to chat or play sometime. :blush:
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmistress1337
    Options
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my main end-game dreams (however actually far-fetched!) - is to have Moon Sugar Meadow furnished with 700 shivery; quivery little Scuttleblooms all swayin’ in the breeze. Err... so far I have 3. Lol.

Shawn LaRock
    XBOX NA

S.
    Options
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Greetings and hello to all,

For all the wonderful givers. We all thank you. I know it can be hard sometimes learning the new things, even for the veteran player. I work full time and have a kiddo. I really only get on to do my writs, and then head to bed. I don't get the chance to get the dungeon and trail motifs. LOL I'm close to CP 900 and don't even have Caldwell's Silver done, but so is my life. WHEN I do have a good amount of free time I like to decorate houses. (My own or others) I have been known to create furniture and give it away. :) Still missing PLENTY of plans though. Pretty much all the Chapter ones. Anyway... IF sent would be HIGHLY appreciated. If not, I'll still be happy others are helping people through all this nastiness. :)

Peace, love, and joy,
    @WynterCougar -PCNA
    Options
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    @makinoji
    You have items in your mail :) Enjoy
    Options
  • shkkf
    shkkf
    Greetings to all and to all happy, safe and most important good healthy holidays.

2020 has been a ride for everyone has it not? The good, the bad, those who may have sadly lost loved ones.

This year has been rough on me also, lost several people I cared for, including my kitty who died of cancer in May, all this during lockdown in my nation, accompanied with work that never ended. (Even to this day... I do not mind working, but 13 days work and 1 day off... It's too much.)

ZOS then decided to throw more mud by following my nation's rules on banning Crown Crates (I hail from Belgium).

As such, I would appreciate anyone willing to donate even a single CC. Crown Gems only go so far after all and cannot be replenished.

In return I will be glad to provide people whatever I can in terms of Elsweyr furniture!

To anyone willing, contact me with a message ingame to recieve an Elsweyr furniture(s).
    All I ask is for people to be safe and sound and to those who wish to be generous back, a Crown Crate would be much appreciated.

@shkkf

NA/PC

Have safe and sound Holidays all.
    The Wood Elves have their rotmeth brew, made of meat and bile
    The lizards eat their bugs and twigs, and everything so vile

But those of us who walk the sands, know life's greatest pleasure
    Is strictly sweet, a tasty treat
    It's moon-sugar that we treasure!
    Options
  • KhajiitLivesMatter
    KhajiitLivesMatter
    ✭✭✭✭
    shkkf wrote: »
    Greetings to all and to all happy, safe and most important good healthy holidays.

2020 has been a ride for everyone has it not? The good, the bad, those who may have sadly lost loved ones.

This year has been rough on me also, lost several people I cared for, including my kitty who died of cancer in May, all this during lockdown in my nation, accompanied with work that never ended. (Even to this day... I do not mind working, but 13 days work and 1 day off... It's too much.)

ZOS then decided to throw more mud by following my nation's rules on banning Crown Crates (I hail from Belgium).

As such, I would appreciate anyone willing to donate even a single CC. Crown Gems only go so far after all and cannot be replenished.

In return I will be glad to provide people whatever I can in terms of Elsweyr furniture!

To anyone willing, contact me with a message ingame to recieve an Elsweyr furniture(s).
    All I ask is for people to be safe and sound and to those who wish to be generous back, a Crown Crate would be much appreciated.

@shkkf

NA/PC

Have safe and sound Holidays all.

couldnt u just use a vpn to change ur country for 10min and buy crown crates than ?
    Options
  • cheeseaddict
    cheeseaddict
    ✭✭✭
    PC/NA
    any gift from the heart is a wonderful thing
    Options
  • cheeseaddict
    cheeseaddict
    ✭✭✭
    Options
  • EmpressMeg
    EmpressMeg
    ✭✭
    Hi all and Happy Xmas/Holidays!

@EmpressMeg on PC NA.
    I am a poor crafter (obsessive) and would love any furniture mats. In particular:

-Heartwood
    -Dwemer Frame
    -Tempered Brass
    -Shimmering Sand

I will be taking some pics of a few pages and start sending out gifts starting tonight! Cheers!

NA, PC @EmpressMeg
    Options
  • Alaf
    Alaf
    ✭✭
    User ID : @Alafynhow
    PC N/A
    I accept any heart Merry Christmas <3

Options
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭
    I've watched you guys do this for past Christmases and always absolutely loved and adored the idea, and tried to gift items and time wherever possible. It can mean the absolute world to someone, just seeing a little kindness and thoughtfulness.

I've spotted a handful of PS4 EU people needing bits that I'm going to make a list of and send bits out this weekend. But any extra people, pop your wishes in here and I'll see what I can do for you.

And for me, I would absolutely adore the new life festival furnishing pack. But that's a huge ask, so my only other wish is for everyone to have a safe, happy and loved feeling, this Christmas more than any before! I hope no matter what we all manage to lift each other up for the holidays.

Ps4 EU Jinxy_1985

Thank you everyone!
    Edited by Jinxxy85 on December 24, 2020 11:17PM
    Options
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    I always love this every year so thank you for starting it again, @Aliyavana!

For myself @heaven13 on PC/NA:
    • In Game Items:
      • Any of the missing motifs for Sorcha (first tab) from this link (except the ancestral stuff since I'll get that as I scry).
      • Sword, battle axe, or maul of a Mother's Sorrow.
      • Water hyacinth
      • Mudcrab chitin
      • Mastic
    • Crown Store Items:
      • Covenant War-Locks Thank you so much @Elvenheart!
      • Sidelong Sweep \
      • Duchess Personality > Thank you so much for these 3, @Aquatene (I think that's the correct in-game name but I missed grabbing a screenshot before I accepted)
      • Commander Personality /
      • Enchanted Snowglobe (the New Life equivalent of asking santa for a pony) omg thank you @Rylanda!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who has sent me items! My water hyacinth stores are looking healthy again of which I am SUPER grateful! No longer shall I fear wandering the planes of Phaer hoping to spot a purple flower.

I believe I am caught up in the thread and have sent gifts to everyone that I could manage but I will continue to keep an eye out for items I am able to gift. You all are wonderful! <3
    Edited by heaven13 on December 12, 2020 2:34AM
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
    Options
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
    Options
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a rare bird here. Xbox NA. ShadokatPH66.

I need to look to see if there's anything specific I need for the housing contest I'm entering. But at the moment my wish list consists of any lighted furnishing items. I would also really love blue and purple furnishing plans, mostly from the new areas, but any and all are appreciated. If you have a duplicate of a nice one and wish to give in the Christmas spirit, I'll appreciate you greatly.

Anyone else from Xbox NA who posts after me, send me a dm to let me know you're here. If you're request is within my ability to give, it's yours.

ETA: I think it's easier for people if I post specific things that I want, so here are some specific lighting items I'd like to have. If someone has the furnishing plan for any of these things, I'd really love to have the furnishing plan more than the item. I love crafting and the more housing items I can make, the better.

I'm not asking for All of these things. These are just examples to help people with a more specific request than just "lighting housing items."

Alinor brazier, noble
    Alinor brazier, standing coals
    Ayleid brazier, fiery
    Dwarven brazier, square polished
    Imperial brazier, any
    Indoril brazier, any
    Redguard brazier, any
    Alinor candelabra, wrought iron
    Daedric candelabra, tall
    Dark elf candles, any
    Dwarven candlestick, any
    Indoril candelabra, any
    Love's flame candlestick
    Redguard candelabra or candlestick, any
    Dwarven chandelier, any
    Murkmire lamp, hanging bottle
    Murkmire lamp, hanging conch
    Nord brazier, hanging
    Redguard chandelier, any
    Solitude chandelier, any
    Vampiric chandelier, amber fanged
    Ayleid apparatus, welkynd
    Cactus, lunar branching, any
    Coldharbour glowstalk, any
    Flower patch, glowstalks
    Glowgrass patch
    Magna geode, any
    Mushrooms, any
    Psijic lighting globe, framed
    Welkynd stones, glowing
    Fire, any
    Lamp, any
    Lantern, any
    But especially
    Elsweyr ceremonial lantern, jone or jode
    Hakoshae lantern, any
    Redguard lantern, delicate
    Telvanni lantern, any
    Telvanni arched light or streetlight, any

Edited by LadySinflower on December 13, 2020 1:38PM
    Options
  • Evarelia
    Evarelia
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for those that have sent me mushrooms!
    I have sent a few gifts in return, mats and crafted furnishings etc!

BUT I can do more! If anyone would like crafted furnishings, please quote me here or send me a message in game, PCNA @evarelia and let me know the theme of furnishings you're looking for. I can't do everything but I would love to spread the housing cheer more!
    Options
  • Agerzam
    Agerzam
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks to @jm42 and @winged_cat, you are so kind ! Thank you so much <3
    Options
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i send out some small things here and there

this year i will put up a gift request!

but it's a hard one >:)

send a kind thought or greeting to at least three people who've posted here in this thread and one person you don't know that you see in game

@Needler777 is incredibly selfless- they continually gift people things every year (pretty sure I saw their name last year) without asking for anything in return. They deserve all the love! @heaven13 and @mayasunrising are two lovely individuals I've seen in the forums who are equally as kind and a joy to come across in the forums and in game. One person I don't know but have seen in game is @JHartEllis. They host housing tours and he always has nice things to say about peoples' creativity, and frequently gives away furniture and hosts giveaways. I wish them all the best ^_^
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
    Options
  • BlackRayser
    BlackRayser
    ✭✭
    Dear Santa,
    I'm @BlackRayser on PC EU
    My main focus on Eso is housing. So any help, big or small, that allow me to build new houses for my characters is very very appreciated! \o/

- Expensive tier: Amaya Lake Lodge or Sleek Creek House or Humblemud
    - Medium tier: "Holiday in Balmora" Outfit or Solitude Furnishing (like wardrobes, beds, chairs, cabinets... etc)
    - Small tier: Any amount of gold to buy anything that I've listed above

A heartfelt thank you! o:)

@Michae for gifting me with Sleek Creek House <3
    @Flimmteuf for gifting me with Amaya Lake Lodge & Humblemud <3
    @JamieAubrey for gifting me with "Holiday in Balmora" Outfit <3
    @Ezhh & @BoraxFlux & @TheImperfect for gifting me with Solitude Furnishing <3

A great thank you to @Needler777 for gifting me with an amazing and unexpected Crown Crate! I found my very first apex in it! And also for the Outfit Slot Update! TuT <3

Edited by BlackRayser on December 26, 2020 9:33PM
    @BlackRayser PC-EU
    Main Focus: housing & questing. TES lore enthusiast.

Open Houses

Warm Sand & Cold Heart - Hall of the Lunar Champion
    A retired Soldier's Mountain Lodge - Antiquarian Alpine Gallery
    Modern Artist Room - Snowmelt Suite
    From TES V: Skyrim but HD - Proudspire Manor
    Do'Shiri's Vet Clinic - Sleek Creek House
    Fezez's Bazar - Sugar Bowl Suite
    Redoran's Home - Amaya Lake Lodge
    Direnni's Healing Tower - Kragenhome
    Handy Inn Room - Mara's Kiss Public House
    Undertaker's Shop - Saint Delyn Penthouse
    Sail Courier's Cabin - Captain Margaux’s Place
    Kerkus' Apothecary - Exorcised Coven Cottege
    The Aergate Temple - Jode's Embrace
    Life in the sewers - Ancient Anchor Berth
    Lovely Library - Pilgrim's Rest

Working On... (Not open yet)

- Doomchart Plateaus 65%
    - Alinor Crest Townhouse 5%
    - Grand Psijic Villa 5%
    - Old Mistveil Manor 5%
    Options
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My heartfelt thanks to @heaven13, @Lady_Shaie, and @Needler777 for the wonderful things they've given me for Christmas/New Life. I'll think of you all and your kindness every time I see them!!!
    Options
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC-EU tags the same as my forum user ID

I'm a potato with a weakness of dwemer stuff, tryin to work towards getting 4 of those new fancy emitters from the crates but that'll mean workin overtime to say the least of it.
    Options
  • Sharktoes
    Sharktoes
    ✭✭✭
    On PC/NA, IGN @Sharktoes

I love housing and decorations, so on that front anything is welcome!
    But specifically - CROWN LITERATURE!

- Scroll, Bound (55 crowns)
    - Scroll, Rolled (55 crowns)
    - Book Row, Decorative (25 crowns)
    - Book Row, Long (25 crowns)
    - Book Stack, Tall (25 crowns)
    - Books, Scattered Row (100 crowns)

- Letter, Personal (25 crowns, or I think it can be pickpocketed maybe?) Thank you @SindraWillowsky!
    - Papers, Stacked (25 crowns) Thank you @SindraWillowsky!

Happy holidays, everyone!
    <3

EDIT: (Christmas Morning) A BIG THANKS TO @Needler777, who was Santa's best elf and gave me many-a-book to read in 2021!!!
    Cannot thank you enough for your generosity!
    Edited by Sharktoes on December 25, 2020 1:12PM
    Options
  • Valor
    Valor
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Santa,

I've been working hard to make the Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery a lovely place for people to spend their time in. I must admit though, the one thing that I find that I'm missing are, well, paintings. A gallery is not a gallery without paintings right? Anyway, I don't know if you'll see this in time for the holidays, but if you do, I'd love some paintings this year. Sometimes all you need is a little spot of color in your life to light up the shadows. Even though I like the shadows. Because I'm a nightblade.

Yours Truly,

Jacob Black (@Drachesoul, PC/NA)
    Miniskirt Enthusiast

Jacob Black|DC|Nightblade|Emped on 9/8/17

#TeamJacob
    Options
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you @Needler777 for a wonderful gift!
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
    Options
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qyrk wrote: »
    Happy Holidays! I just need something simple

Orcish Figurine, Mammoth from the Lux Funisher.
    Sadly, I missed it since I was attending to a friend in need. It would definitely give me so much joy!!
    I’m in PC/NA
    @Qyrk

I tried to contact you but never back. If you can send me a DM in game @ makinoji I can help you out
    Options
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @makinoji
    You have items in your mail :) Enjoy

Ty for the gifts...definitely will be sending some stuff your way as a ty
    Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Santa,
    I'm @BlackRayser on PC EU
    My main focus on Eso is housing. So any help, big or small, that allow me to build new houses for my characters is very very appreciated! \o/

- Expensive tier: Amaya Lake Lodge or Sleek Creek House (maybe a big request, I know but hey! Now houses are giftable :P)
    - Medium tier: "Holiday in Balmora" Outfit or Solitude Furnishing (like wardrobes, beds, chairs, cabinets... etc)
    - Small tier: Any amount of gold to buy anything that I've listed above

A heartfelt thank you! <3

I don't have the crowns to gift you the costume so I sent 240k gold so you can exchange for crowns, if you already got the costume then buy yourself something nice

d1bcd2329495c19b78fc2404ab6867a3.png
    Options
  • Alaf
    Alaf
    ✭✭
    @Needler777
    I would like some gold to get some builds

Merry Christmas

Desktop_12-12-2020_15-28-35-563.png?1607798505
    Options
This discussion has been closed.