The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2020 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• TheWoanderer
    TheWoanderer
    ✭✭✭
    OPOH72[/quote]

Hi @TheWoanderer, I can't help you with gold as I haven't found yet a way to earn decent amounts, is there something else you need? Mats? Again, I haven't much, but I like your project so I'd love to contribute somehow. Cheers[/quote]

@wheresbes - I really appreciate your response and just want you to know... The thought is enough to make me smile.
    You are trying to save for your house so please, focus on that.

If, of course it would make you feel better... Low Level Mats help as often the folk and folkettes I pick up for the guild need help in armour and weapon creation. One item I really struggle for is Pitch and I'm often torn when needing to replenish stock (200 pitch or an attunable station for the guild House - Aargh).

But low level mats are always appreciated

Unlivedkestral - Thank you for your gift of 100k. My heart skipped a beat but I regrettably deleted the mail as I was collecting my hirelings mats.

I wanted to send a return mail thanking you but am struggling to find you in game.

You put a massive smile on my face.

This idea for me is one of the most positive experiences of what has been a rather dreary year.

Stay strong Folk and Folkette's
    W'o'a
    Options
  • Anigma11
    Anigma11
    Soul Shriven

Dear Santa,
    I have been a very good player this year.
    If you would be so kind, I would like:
    -gold
    -motifs
    -furnishings
    -useless cool stuff

@EpicYo11 XBOX NA
    Options
  • LilyFrey
    LilyFrey
    Soul Shriven
    PC EU
    Dear Santa
    As a recently new player the one thing I fell in love with almost immediately was the ESO housing. I am saving like mad for the Alinor townhouse, so beautiful! Any gold contributions towards that would be much appreciated (I don't mean the whole amount, that would be a big ask!) Or some decorations for when I finally get it, its so big!

Options
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baandari wrote: »
    Hello, first post here and a newb player also! , idk if can be possible, but i have tried this game for the second time on the free trial, and i would love a dear santa could gift me the standar cheap version, yea i know if on sale but cant buy it with my country currency.

You should look here for a game code, you will save lots of money and they have lots of regional offerings.
    G2A
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
    Options
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    Happy winter time!

I am planning to do a "zombie apocalypse" themed house once I finished my christmas house and I am going to need lots of..uhm..remains.

- burnt corpses
    - vehicles with remains
    - soul shriven
    - orcish carpets or other colorful ones that look used

I am on PC EU and my id is @moonsister

Thanks in advance and happy holidays!
    Options
  • menathradiel
    menathradiel
    ✭✭✭✭
    LilyFrey wrote: »
    PC EU
    Dear Santa
    As a recently new player the one thing I fell in love with almost immediately was the ESO housing. I am saving like mad for the Alinor townhouse, so beautiful! Any gold contributions towards that would be much appreciated (I don't mean the whole amount, that would be a big ask!) Or some decorations for when I finally get it, its so big!

What is your username in game?
    Tank Girl
    Options
  • LilyFrey
    LilyFrey
    Soul Shriven
    PC EU
    Dear Santa

ooops sorry its @LilyFrey
    Options
  • Nila
    Nila
    ✭✭✭
    I have sent some presents to:

@aaisoaho
    @Ezhh
    @jm42
    @Canperial35
    @Enemoriana

Happy Holidays <3
    PC EU
    Options
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dear St. Nicholaus.
    Please bring me as many Factotum Head Obsolete as you can spare. I've been a very good Bosmeri girl.

Doberman 3PGD xboxNA
    Edited by faeeichenlaub on December 7, 2020 2:05PM
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
    Options
  • menathradiel
    menathradiel
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC EU
    Dear Santa

I have sent you a small donation towards your house :)
    Tank Girl
    Options
  • LilyFrey
    LilyFrey
    Soul Shriven
    PC EU
    Dear Santa

I have sent you a small donation towards your house :)

That is so cool thankyou very much :) I will open it up to visitors for sure when its acquired!
    Options
  • Miniminotaur138
    Miniminotaur138
    ✭✭✭
    @CkSeaK a stack of pots is on the way, slay girl slay. Plus a cozy fire to come home to. ¹
    @faeeichenlaub i have scoured tamriel to no avail so here are some coins to help you in your quest. But when i put your GT in it says unknown.
    @Anigma11 you should be recieve a holiday grab bag filled with goodies.

Happy Holidays
    Edited by Miniminotaur138 on December 6, 2020 5:23PM
    Xbox NA Housing Enthusiast & Vet Trial Healer *Heals in all classes*

Vet Trial Necrommancer Tank currently OT in Kynes Aegis

ESO Community Supporter and Tamriel Activist *Doesn't condone the filthy high elf ways*
    Options
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ki'rah pc na,

I'll take any wolf themed furniture or plans. I am working on a werewolf ran in so wolf like theme is a must. I'll pick some one on here when I get home.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
    Options
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YAY! I love that the gift exchange is still happening!

I'm @mayasunrising on PC/NA.

Santie Claws I would love any fun housing items. I love love love music boxes and the new house guests too!

Happy holidays everyone! Love to all! Be safe.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
    Options
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox NA GT Grega

Dwarven gear, flat or tiered. Any amounts is my only thing on wishlist 🙂.

Ty!!
    Options
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow really... dear santa

i would like:
    a practice dummy
    akaviri potentate crate

na-pc
    @stefj68

ty for the
    dye station
    transmutation station
    Edited by stefj68 on December 16, 2020 7:17AM
    Options
  • Avanchnzel1
    Avanchnzel1
    Soul Shriven
    Grega wrote: »
    Xbox NA GT Grega

Ty!!

Sent you all I had, and some gold.
    Options
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grega wrote: »
    Xbox NA GT Grega

Ty!!

Sent you all I had, and some gold.

Tyvm!!!!!!!
    Options
  • Miniminotaur138
    Miniminotaur138
    ✭✭✭
    I love giving so lets see some more xbox na people here! LET ME GIVE YOU STUFF!
    Xbox NA Housing Enthusiast & Vet Trial Healer *Heals in all classes*

Vet Trial Necrommancer Tank currently OT in Kynes Aegis

ESO Community Supporter and Tamriel Activist *Doesn't condone the filthy high elf ways*
    Options
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be happy with any furniture pieces or paintings

@makinoji NA PC
    Options
  • Unlivedkestrel2
    Unlivedkestrel2
    Soul Shriven
    Love this idea :) iv already sent gifts to some of the xbox eu people i could find on this thread. If I could ask for anything it would be furnishing plans or just something random to make me laugh. Xbox eu
    Unlivedkestrel2
    Options
  • Agerzam
    Agerzam
    Soul Shriven
    Oh that's a great Idea !

Dear Santa,

I would be so happy if you could help me a bit to get the Hunding's Palatial Hall, that's my dream house but I'm still poor.
    Or just send me some redguard furnishing pieces and plans that you don't want anymore ^^

Thank you very much and Happy Holidays everyone! <3

@Agerzam
    (PC-EU)
    Options
  • chibear85
    chibear85
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas
    Edited by chibear85 on December 9, 2020 2:03AM
    Options
  • wolfwraith
    wolfwraith
    Soul Shriven
    Sillanah wrote: »
    Hi all I have been lurking around here for over a year and thought it was about time to make my first post. I'm @Sillanah on PC NA.
    I had a great experience with a fellow player a few days ago and was hoping he could get some Holiday goodies. His name is @charliemoore4468
    Done for Mr @charliemoore4468 - I amazingly had him on my friends list and have gifted him for you and my sake.

Merry Mundane Christmas :smile: and Happy New Life Festival. Keep up the good stead.

Be well
    Wolf
    Edited by wolfwraith on December 9, 2020 4:41AM
    Options
  • wolfwraith
    wolfwraith
    Soul Shriven
    Dear Secret Santa's

I don't know what I could ask for other than do not stop being the amazing giving community this is. I help those where I can whether with a port or crafting a training set. All I ask is pay it forward. We all were beginners but also some of us are still struggling cp veterans. Like myself.

To the Secret Santa's this year, thank you for all you give and do. Never is forgotten.

Server: PC-NA
    In Game Name: @wolfwraith

Thank you and be safe
    Wolf
    Options
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wolfwraith wrote: »
    Dear Secret Santa's

I don't know what I could ask for other than do not stop being the amazing giving community this is. I help those where I can whether with a port or crafting a training set. All I ask is pay it forward. We all were beginners but also some of us are still struggling cp veterans. Like myself.

To the Secret Santa's this year, thank you for all you give and do. Never is forgotten.

Server: PC-NA
    In Game Name: @wolfwraith

Thank you and be safe
    Wolf

What are you struggling with (I will find a gift that might be able to help if I can!)?
    Options
  • Evarelia
    Evarelia
    ✭✭✭
    I've been looking for lots of Mushroom, cave bracket! But I will take anything housing related :3
    Imperial upgrade is something I've been wanting as well ^^; - THANK YOU SO MUCH COACH99
    @evarelia PCNA!
    Edited by Evarelia on December 23, 2020 4:06AM
    Options
  • wolfwraith
    wolfwraith
    Soul Shriven
    What are you struggling with (I will find a gift that might be able to help if I can!)?

I, to be blunt, my stuggle is with high DPS. (on top of a harsh past two weeks) That though no one truly can help me, other than with certain explanations that aren't given by many. I have started relearning and slowing down more. I've actually found I love healing now more than ever and want to work towards building a guild that teaches Trials Mechanics and does not stop someone who is level 30 from joining. There is more to this story...if you wish to hear it just send a PM in game. And thank you for your words...they mean a lot to me to read and think on.
    Thank you @SidraWillowsky, thank you and this community.

Be Safe
    Wolf
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i send out some small things here and there

this year i will put up a gift request!

but it's a hard one >:)

send a kind thought or greeting to at least three people who've posted here in this thread and one person you don't know that you see in game
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tinythinker: wonderful idea! Happy Holidays, and may Santa bring you everything you are wishing for!
    Options
This discussion has been closed.