The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2020 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone and happy holidays:)I hope everyone doing well.

Last year was the first time I asked for a gift and some kind soul gifted me something and I really appreciated it.I feel bad for asking things but if anyone would like to gift me Markarth I would really appreciate it.I also would love to get the Duchess personality and I know I'm asking alot when I say I would love to get a cat banker and a cat merchant.Those are not necessary but what I really want is Markarth.

If anyone want something or crafting mats on PS4 EU server ,please let me know and I would be more than happy to send you what you need:).

Merry Christmas!!

PS4-EU
    empressoftime
    In game name Eilorya

Markath on the way. Will come from cepith but he's my crown seller. Just to confuse you lol

Enjoy x
    Options
  • Canperial35
    Canperial35
    ✭✭✭
    Titho wrote: »
    I know it's not much but I know some normal furniture patterns/blueprints, so I guess I can send some housing items to people who need them to decorate their home. I don't really have much materials atm but I'll try my best :smile: I'm playing at PC-EU and my ID is @Canperial35 . If you need a specific craftable housing item, mail me in-game and I will craft it if I know the motif. I also can send some Bewitched Sugar Skulls too.

For the wishlist, I could use some housing materials like Mundane Rune and Decorative Wax, etc.. so that I can actually craft things for people.

One last thing, I don't have Greymoor so I don't know most of the patterns from the expansion.

Hellooooo there B)
    I have sent some stuff to you and i hope you can use it MERRY X-MAS B)

Thank you so much! I got some cool furniture patterns and materials from nice people but no one asked me for any furniture yet. :neutral: But I'm still here and ready to craft.
    Options
  • Titho
    Titho
    Soul Shriven
    Titho wrote: »
    I know it's not much but I know some normal furniture patterns/blueprints, so I guess I can send some housing items to people who need them to decorate their home. I don't really have much materials atm but I'll try my best :smile: I'm playing at PC-EU and my ID is @Canperial35 . If you need a specific craftable housing item, mail me in-game and I will craft it if I know the motif. I also can send some Bewitched Sugar Skulls too.

For the wishlist, I could use some housing materials like Mundane Rune and Decorative Wax, etc.. so that I can actually craft things for people.

One last thing, I don't have Greymoor so I don't know most of the patterns from the expansion.

Hellooooo there B)
    I have sent some stuff to you and i hope you can use it MERRY X-MAS B)

Thank you so much! I got some cool furniture patterns and materials from nice people but no one asked me for any furniture yet. :neutral: But I'm still here and ready to craft.

Thank you so much for all the furniture you have sent me I am so happy B)
    Merry christmas :)
    Options
  • Herminia
    Herminia
    Herminia wrote: »
    Hello everyone and happy Holidays!

I got back into the game recently and made a new account on PC after playing on console. ( PC EU @LukaMegurine )
    I would love some cosmetic items, like hair, clothes (especially dresses), personalities (I already have the emotion pack, just a heads up)
    Character slots would be a dream as well, creating characters is actually one of my favorite parts of the game.

If nothing from the crown store (which I understand completely) any spare motifs, recipes, mats, gold - anything really would be wonderful! Since my account is pretty new I unfortunately don't have much to give. But if someone would like to have a new gaming buddy I will gladly join on your endeavors. :blush:

Thank you <3

I tried to send you something but your inbox was full.

I cleaned my inbox now, those darn hirelings :D

Thank you anyway! I appreciate it lots :blush:

Also many thanks to the person who sent me motifs!
    Options
  • DarkVvolff
    DarkVvolff
    Soul Shriven
    Secret Satans are so fun!!

For christmas I would love to get

A sweetroll, all the polished ivory and every ball of yarn to add to my sweet collection house!

Please send to darkVvolFf on xbox na or eu.
    Options
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d love to get in any amounts furnitures:

-dwarven gear (tiered or flat)
    -clockwork crank
    -clockwork dial, calipers
    -clockwork firm-joint, calipers
    -clockwork gear shaft
    -clockwork magnifier
    -clockwork micrometer
    -clockwork slide calipers
    -clockwork piston

My GT is Grega on Xbox NA
    Options
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catsmoke14 wrote: »
    As in last years thread our practice is "give a gift, get a gift" for big items, although I gave away some rugs and furnishings last season as well. Here is the preamble to my 2019 post:

"I have never participated in this before because it is an EXCHANGE and never had anything nice enough to serve as a gift in return - but now I do."

GIFT Received from @Rylanda

Thank you, and Happy Yuletide!

@Rylanda is doing work. I have a snowglobe to decorate!! He or she is amazing as are all of the santas here. @Heaven13 is a lifesaver with mats (no really, those mats are going into food and equipment to keep my toon alive so I die a few 100 times less in the new arena). And I've had a blast fulfilling the wishes that I could. This is always one of my favorite threads because it represents the community so well. <3:smile:
    Edited by morrowjen on December 4, 2020 10:37PM
    Options
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question - Is there any way for us to gift across platforms? I know we can't cross-servers but are various platforms locked in too?
    Edited by morrowjen on December 4, 2020 10:47PM
    Options
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    morrowjen wrote: »
    Question - Is there any way for us to gift across platforms? I know we can't cross-servers but are various platforms locked in too?

No. You're just stuck with your platform and server. I mean, I guess you could make another account on another platform if you have multiple copies of the game or something.
    Options
  • Lowbowski5
    Lowbowski5
    ✭✭
    Dear santa,

It's way out of my ability to Obtain.
    The Markarth House is soooo Amazing!!! I would be so beyond grateful to have one.
    Other than the Impossible, If anyone has spare Temp Alloy ,Rosin or maybe just some gold to buy some.
    I enjoy making new builds and testing new sets so that would be very appreciated.

My IGN is Lowbowski5 ,I play on Xbox NA
    Edited by Lowbowski5 on December 4, 2020 11:57PM
    Options
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Enemoriana, PC EU

I can't send much this year myself (no mountains of furniture more, yes, since I organised luxury furniture house), and I'm not sure I'll have enough money even for ESO+ this month, so no crowns at all, but I'll try to find something for others.

As for my wishlist:

- Moonsugar Meadow house;
    - Singing Skald costume;
    - Winter Festival Hearthfire (best cooking station!);
    - any crown crates;
    - Music Box, Hymn of Five-Hundred Axes (it's sooo nice!);
    - gold. My Mournoth keep is now too small to contain all luxury furniture + close-looking-items, so I need bigger orcish house for this, and it cost a lot;
    - Target Iron Atronach, Trial (it is needed more for friends, than for me, but I'd like to make house as useful for them as I can - like tiny guildhall);
    - Furnishing bundle: Vampiric libations;
    - houseguests;
    - Fezez the Merchant;
    - any purple furniture recipes, blue since Summerset, green since Greymoor;
    - any furniture.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
    Options
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one is still waiting for the his secret santa with the Snowglobe. Sad he havent got it yet. Even his birthday was 2 days ago on 3rd. :(
    Options
  • Shaie
    Shaie
    ✭✭✭
    This is my first year participating as well - I've never seen it before, but I don't lurk a lot in the forums.

I will be sending gifts to those on PC-NA that I am able to send gifts to, so be on the lookout for mails from @Lady_Shaie!

While I do have a character on PC-EU, she has practically nothing so sadly I cannot gift to anyone there.

@Lady_Shaie on PC-NA would really love:

Alchemy, Provisioning or Enchanting Master Writs (I am missing sooooo many of the rarer motifs for armor that it would be silly to ask for those as the chance of getting something I can do would be low) as I'm working toward the achievements. Thank you to all who sent me Master Writs - some sent ww/bs/tailor & it just so happened that I HAD THE MOTIFS FOR ALL OF THEM! I made the 100 mark!

Forsaken Stronghold or a similar "dark, forboding" house that would be GREAT for a Haunted House. Thank you SO much, @Needler777 for the house!!!

Ezabi the Banker.

Fezez the Merchant.

The new little houseguest Alfiq. (This one LOVES cats & we have made a mission of rescuing them IRL)

In keeping with the cat theme - yarn balls! Thank you for the Khajiit Ponder Sphere (that ALWAYS makes me giggle!)

Rarer furnishing patterns/diagrams/blueprints/etc. especially from the newer areas & Clockwork City - I LOVE to craft & furnish!

Flowers & plants, especially the blue droopy ones from Coldharbour (I don't remember what they're called, but they're like a thin stalk that's bowed over from the weight of the blue bulb at the end). THANK YOU TO EVERYONE who sent me flowers!!!!!

Wishing everyone a safe & happy Holiday season & a MUCH better New Year! Also, @Davor - What platform are you on? I don't care if you can gift back (that goes for every person I'll be sending something to) but having such a gutpunch so close to Christmas SUCKS. I hope you're able to find a new job soon.

(I did send personal Thank-Yous in-game to all who sent me gifts as well. And to all I sent gifts to, you are MOST welcome and I am very glad that you've enjoyed what I've sent!)
    Edited by Shaie on December 21, 2020 11:07AM
    Options
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Holidays! I just need something simple

Orcish Figurine, Mammoth from the Lux Funisher.
    Sadly, I missed it since I was attending to a friend in need. It would definitely give me so much joy!!
    I’m in PC/NA
    @Qyrk
    Options
  • TheWoanderer
    TheWoanderer
    ✭✭✭
    So gutted, jumped into this post to see if I could get involved but only 2 xb/EU posts.

One I can do... Once this patch is finished.

For me, it's Gold....
    I started a Guild aimed at folk who had a bad experience/ have mental health concerns/ or medical concerns...
    A place where there is no judgement or expectations...
    Sadly though the guild was almost destroyed by some truly bad incident created by folk in a position of trust and almost drove me from the game...

But I've returned to try and rebuild... Last night I spent 1.6million to add another 2 sets and was left with 46 Gold.

It costs a fortune to build a Guild House and a lot of time is spent doing content (not so fun) trying to make enough Gold to buy the attunable stations and Mundus Stones.
    I have 6 mundus left to get and well... A lot of crafting sets (we only have 9 at the moment)

So if any xb/EU players were able, I'd love to create a place where people who struggle had a place they could access and find the benefit and support other players do.

Of course I will keep checking to see if any xb/EU players post and hopefully I will be able to add to the amazing energy something such as this undoubtly creates.

OPOH72
    Edited by TheWoanderer on December 5, 2020 6:13AM
    Options
  • NoMoreChillies
    NoMoreChillies
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NoMoreChillies
    PC NA

I have 2450 crowns and need to swap alliances to play with guildies. its costs 2500 LOL
    Insulting people on the internet is cowardly.
    Options
  • wheresbes
    wheresbes
    ✭✭✭✭
    So gutted, jumped into this post to see if I could get involved but only 2 xb/EU posts.

One I can do... Once this patch is finished.

For me, it's Gold....
    I started a Guild aimed at folk who had a bad experience/ have mental health concerns/ or medical concerns...
    A place where there is no judgement or expectations...
    Sadly though the guild was almost destroyed by some truly bad incident created by folk in a position of trust and almost drove me from the game...

But I've returned to try and rebuild... Last night I spent 1.6million to add another 2 sets and was left with 46 Gold.

It costs a fortune to build a Guild House and a lot of time is spent doing content (not so fun) trying to make enough Gold to buy the attunable stations and Mundus Stones.
    I have 6 mundus left to get and well... A lot of crafting sets (we only have 9 at the moment)

So if any xb/EU players were able, I'd love to create a place where people who struggle had a place they could access and find the benefit and support other players do.

Of course I will keep checking to see if any xb/EU players post and hopefully I will be able to add to the amazing energy something such as this undoubtly creates.

OPOH72

Hi @TheWoanderer, I can't help you with gold as I haven't found yet a way to earn decent amounts, is there something else you need? Mats? Again, I haven't much, but I like your project so I'd love to contribute somehow. Cheers
    Options
  • Miniminotaur138
    Miniminotaur138
    ✭✭✭
    @ShawnLaRock you have some new boots in your mail
    @HonorTheDead i sent you some new pants i found in a dungeon
    @Nova_J i sent you some fancy furniture
    @Lowbowski5 i sent you a few sparkly mats for your gear
    @ArchMikem you got a stack of each flower for your alchemy needs

Happy Holidays! I will try to gift more to the xbox na players
    Xbox NA Housing Enthusiast & Vet Trial Healer *Heals in all classes*

Vet Trial Necrommancer Tank currently OT in Kynes Aegis

ESO Community Supporter and Tamriel Activist *Doesn't condone the filthy high elf ways*
    Options
  • CkSeaK
    CkSeaK
    Soul Shriven
    Xbox NA
    Sephiroth2pt0

I know I could use some mats for making my spell pots but I know that can be costly! Any kind soul who would like to send me something random, like a set of flowers or lights for my houses, are most welcome too! Happy Holidays All. This is a fun idea! <3
    Options
  • empressoftime
    empressoftime
    ✭✭
    ceiron wrote: »
    Hey everyone and happy holidays:)I hope everyone doing well.

Last year was the first time I asked for a gift and some kind soul gifted me something and I really appreciated it.I feel bad for asking things but if anyone would like to gift me Markarth I would really appreciate it.I also would love to get the Duchess personality and I know I'm asking alot when I say I would love to get a cat banker and a cat merchant.Those are not necessary but what I really want is Markarth.

If anyone want something or crafting mats on PS4 EU server ,please let me know and I would be more than happy to send you what you need:).

Merry Christmas!!

PS4-EU
    empressoftime
    In game name Eilorya

Markath on the way. Will come from cepith but he's my crown seller. Just to confuse you lol

Enjoy x

Thank you so much for the gift,I really appreciate it:)
    Options
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a Scuttlebloom army so I may conquer my enemies decorate my Xanmeer house on PC NA.

Much love
    @cloudtrader
    Options
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much @SidraWillowsky for the mundane runes you've sent me the other day! It was really nice of you! <3 I've sent a small crown gift to say thank you, I hope you will claim it :) Happy Holidays!
    Options
  • Avanchnzel1
    Avanchnzel1
    Soul Shriven
    Xbox NA @Avanchnzel1

Might be a lot to ask, but I've been wanting the clockwork curator polymorph from asylum sanctorium since clockwork city dropped, so getting that would be great, or at least the 6-7 million gold needed to buy it.
    Edited by Avanchnzel1 on December 6, 2020 4:44AM
    Options
  • KhajiitLivesMatter
    KhajiitLivesMatter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Holidays all

@Xologamer PC / EU
    i love collecting bugged / old (no longer obtainable) stuff so i would love to get something new for my collection <3
    also immo pots would be great cause i have a high demand for pvp ^^
    and Sereyne the cat for housing is also something i would enjoy
    and the last thing i can dream off is one of the glowy sweetroles (sadly only obtainable throw crown crates)

Edited by KhajiitLivesMatter on December 22, 2020 6:27PM
    Options
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ShawnLaRock you have some new boots in your mail
    @HonorTheDead i sent you some new pants i found in a dungeon
    @Nova_J i sent you some fancy furniture
    @Lowbowski5 i sent you a few sparkly mats for your gear
    @ArchMikem you got a stack of each flower for your alchemy needs

Happy Holidays! I will try to gift more to the xbox na players

Wowza! That’s incredible. I love the gift - for the style look - but mainly because it completes the last motif book I needed, and now I don’t have to trek around to all of the little 1-off traders out in the boonies searching anymore! Lol.

Much appreciated!

S.

<wrings hands waiting for Hazardous Alchemy book release!>
    Options
  • Bubbline
    Bubbline
    Soul Shriven
    Heya!

I'm @Bubbline, PC EU

What I'd like is to get the Alinor Crest Townhouse (I luv everything about summerset) so any help with gold would be nice :3
    I also love the celestial nimbus, if everyone has any crowns to spare to help me get the gems for it
    And I knooow the kitten merchant and banker are kinda expensive, so that's more wishful thinking than anything :3

Thank yu, and happy holidays to all of you :heart::heart:

Thank you @Needler777 for the Elsweyr collection bundle and the music box! <3 I wanted them for a long time! Merry Christmas! May you always know warmth and happiness!
    Edited by Bubbline on December 12, 2020 7:13PM
    Options
  • Baandari
    Baandari
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, first post here and a newb player also! , idk if can be possible, but i have tried this game for the second time on the free trial, and i would love a dear santa could gift me the standar cheap version, yea i know if on sale but cant buy it with my country currency.
    Options
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baandari wrote: »
    Hello, first post here and a newb player also! , idk if can be possible, but i have tried this game for the second time on the free trial, and i would love a dear santa could gift me the standar cheap version, yea i know if on sale but cant buy it with my country currency.

It would help to know what system you play.

🎄🌲🎄 Here's hoping someone helps
    Options
  • Baandari
    Baandari
    Soul Shriven
    Baandari wrote: »

It would help to know what system you play.

🎄🌲🎄 Here's hoping someone helps

Hi!, I forgot, you are right, im on PC. :)
    Options
  • Magnarider
    Magnarider
    ✭✭
    PC NA

Game GT is @Magnarider

I would like some furnishing stuff like blueprints or furniture.

Thx
    Options
This discussion has been closed.