Quest: In Sickness and in Health
2. You're Right
Results:1. Vazbi decides to stay, but she says that she won't lie about what happened and that the people deserves to know the truth, then she says you're like family to her.
2.Vazbi decides to leave while disgusted with silhu-jo past actions despite still seeing him as a good khajiit, she considers you family just like option one.
Consequences:1.Vazbi rally the healers telling them the truth, then she convince them to heal the afflicted in Baan Dar's Litter.
Realistically, as I've gone through the game again and again with eight characters, not one damn choice has a single LONG TERM impact.
To quote an old movie:
"IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER!"
Sorry, but the story in ESO is meaningless. Go from point A to point B and kill ***. Pick any dialog option and IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER. Just kill *** and then collect your quest reward.
Worse than BioWare...
Quest: Prison Break
1. If you tell us where to find Zeira, you'll get a lockpick.
2. You don't get a lockpick. You don't get anything.
Results:1. He tells you Zeira is on a ship at the docks and if you hurry you can reach it in time. You are able to rescue Zeira. Nicolas apparently doesn't use the lockpick to escape, and is later loaded onto a prison ship to be taken to Taneth to stand trial.
- Added some info to that one.
Quest: The One That Got Away
Conversation with Nicolas:
(Options under spoiler since they're kinda spoilery in themselves.)1. You don't get to have a happy family. Your wife should know who you really are.
2. Zeira wants you to stay away from Abah's Landing
3. She didn't want you to beg. She wanted you dead. [Nicolas dies.]
Results:1. Nicolas protests that he loves his wife, but sees that Zeira wants you to take away what is important to him. You speak to Volunidai and tell her who her husband really is. She doesn't believe you until you show her his wanted poster. She asks what she should do, and you get three more options:
A. Protect yourself. Keep him as far away from your money as you can.
B. Seek out a man named Rhanbiq. He wants Nicolas brought to justice in Taneth.
C. Make him pay. He could have stolen your fortune.
B. She says she'll find Rhanbiq and expects her "soon-to-be-ex-husband" to be tried in Taneth within a month. She runs into the house to confront him, and he says that he can explain, but when you follow her the house is empty. When you tell Zeira that you found Nicolas and ruined his marriage, she is surprised that he sweet-talked his way into someone's life so quickly and says you did his unlucky spouse a favor. She trusts your judgment and is looking forward to restoring the guild.
2. He says "Truly? You shall never hear from me again. I swear it upon the love I hold for my dear wife. This home, my wife... it's all I shall ever want." When you depart the house, you hear him saying that his unexpected guests are leaving and they should share some wine. When you talk to Zeira, she trusts your judgment and says you both need to focus on restoring the guild.
You'll need to figure out how to format that one since there are basically three conversations in that quest-line that require choices (Rhanbiq, Nicolas, and Volunidai). I tried to combine what was already there with what I saw in the Nicolas and Volunidai parts.
Results for conversation choices 1A...If you tell her to keep him far from her money, Volunidai says
"I have a relative at the bank. I'll ensure my funds are protected.
Whatever he's called, he won't leave here with a single coin."
Quest: Thukhozod the Eternal
1. Sell the Amulet to Meram Farr
2. Find Khoruzoth's Mother
Quest: The Shattered Staff
1. Say to Josajeh that use the staff is a good idea
2. Say to Josajeh that use the staff is a bad idea
Results:1. Josajeh agrees and says that we've all had our negative experiences, and that it would be nice to change the past for better outcomes in the present.
2. Josajeh agreeds and says that when you and your familly suffers something, the power to change everything, can be very tempting, she then sets you of to look for the fragments.
1. tell Josajeh that it's alright tha she hasn't bother you
2. tell josajeh that's she was a bother all along1. Josajeh says that she knows that she has been a bother, but thx you for listening to her talk about her family, she then sets you of to look for the rifts.
2. Josajeh agrees saying she will try and do things more like a true Loremaster would, and thanks you for your patience. Then she rewards you and the quest continues.
1. Tell Josajeh you undestand.
2. Tell Josajeh she shouldn't meddle with the time.1. Josajeh says she knows it's not right. she then says she is sorry for all, and promise you two will see each other soon.
2. Josajeh is suprised that you don't agree with her, but still apologises. She hopes you stay safe and promises you two will see eachother soon.
Consequences:When Josajeh steal the staff of towers Loremaster Celarus says most of the blame is to him since him push her away from the task, rather than keep her close. Josajeh after stole the staff of towers is exiled from the order, you have a final choice for leave her the augur ou kept it in a vault. Give her the Augur makes a sort of happy ending.
i think for now that the choices only affect dialoges, making the ending of the quest the same, changing just the phrases for sad or a little happy.