The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Wrothgar Relic Hunter: Items Spawned Inside Their Display Cases. Now unable to get the achievement.

Xocolatlite
Xocolatlite
Soul Shriven
So, this is a problem I have had on every single character on my account since the update. When I load into Wrothgar, or shortly after I load in, all Wrothgar relics I have not yet found will spawn inside the display cases in the museum. They will no longer be in their locations in the world and will not count towards the Relic Hunter or Master Relic Hunter achievements.

This is somewhat game-breaking because I cannot complete several achievements tied to collecting all the relics and am unable to unlock certain cosmetics/titles. Attached are screenshots showing two items in their display cases but not counting towards the Master Relic Hunter achievement. Until the latest update this was not an issue.

87imfo2g4m24.png

62p7rt8ba9dh.png

awvm4f1vh1p9.png
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on October 29, 2020 1:06PM
  • Foefaller
    Foefaller
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem as well, though I haven't checked to see if it was all characters. Drove me almost to tears out of frustration trying to find the Black Quill, before heading back to the museum (on the off-chance I'd get to laugh off my own stupidity because I had it all along) only to for it to already be in its case, but still no credit on the achievement page. Same for the other three relics I still haven't collected (Hammer of Glass, Centurion's Signet, and Guthrag's Mask)

EDIT: Actually, the Centurion's Signet is not there... and neither is the plaque for it.
    Edited by Foefaller on June 1, 2020 11:29PM
  • cnyanes
    cnyanes
    ✭✭✭
    The exact same thing has happenned to me as well; in my case, it's the Hammer of Glass.

I couldn't find it in Old Orsinium even though it was the first time I did the dungeon... and when I went to the museum, there it was! In its case. But I haven't actually collected it so I cannot complete the achievement.
    PC NA @cnyanes
    Cin'onyx - Khajiit Werewolf Nightblade
    Clothe Senay - Breton Vampire Sorcerer
    Dannelen Deldúwath - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Shuzug gro-Bharg - Orsimer Templar
    Nathsandra Rivervale - Bosmer Warden
    Heals-All-Creatutres (Hest-Leel) - Argonian Templar
    Ancarion Larethion - Altmer Vampire Necromancer
    Jair Ababneh - Redguard Nightblade
    Olfina the White - Nord Werewolf Dragonknight
    Teo Moslin - Imperial Warden
  • Foefaller
    Foefaller
    ✭✭✭
    Wanted to bump and say this is still an issue for me with the latest patch.
    pu396w5h0sn0.jpg
    Never picked up Guthrag's Mask, as shown by the achievement list, yet it is on its stand in the museum and doesn't show up where it's suppose to be at Fharun Stronghold.
  • Toanis
    Toanis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still an issue.

For me it's Nuzava's Anvil. It's not on the cart where it's supposed to be, the map pins addons didn't show it there either. It's already on display in the museum, but I never picked it up, so it didn't register for the achievement.

8tJQ4W6.png

Edit:
    LOL, seems like CS-tickets containing the word "achievement" get filtered by a bot that immediately sent me a canned mail, basically telling me to "git gud" and do more damage :smiley:
    Edited by Toanis on August 29, 2020 2:30PM
  • Toanis
    Toanis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a little bump on a weekday, to gain some dev attention since CS can't help here.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

We wanted to let you know that we have seen your reports and we are investigating this issue.

In the meantime, if you have not already, please open up a ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com If you'd like us to check in on your ticket's status for you feel free to put your ticket number in this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SnowP
    SnowP
    ✭✭✭
    Ticket 200817-004645 (german support).
  • Lightyamu
    Lightyamu
    Soul Shriven
    Please fix it soon. I spent a whole night completing Wrothgar trying to 100% the zone and ran into this issue with the glass hanmer. Same exact issue. Its both not where guides say it spawns and when I checked the musuem its in there, even though I was on my first ever run of Old Orsinium.
  • ileriym
    ileriym
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem ticket in support 200921-002023
    But I don't think anyone will do anything about it
    1o8e2fkdydnh.jpg
    q97d5u18hpm0.jpg

• toolivelifesimplyub17_ESO
    Same problem Ticket Question Reference # 200923-000697

• ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks, following up on the tickets that have been provided:

@SnowP your ticket has been re-opened and is in the right place. You will receive a response from our support team as soon as possible.

@ileriym a member of our support team has responded to your ticket. Please reply back if you require any additional assistance!

@toolivelifesimplyub17_ESO We can confirm that Ticket #200923-000697 has been received and a support agent will respond soon.

Thank you all for your patience.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on September 23, 2020 8:37PM
    Staff Post
  • Pharious
    Pharious
    Soul Shriven
    I am having a Similar Issue, the Relic that is bugged for me is Thukhozod's Bracer.

Submitted ticket at 12:20 AM 10/6/2020
    Reference Number: 201006-000120
    Character Name: Pendas
    Platform: PS4

Edit: Added images for Reference. Thukhozod's Bracer missing from list.
    s1d131wyyknh.jpg

Thukhozod's Bracer shown in the previous achievement.
    cap6wm7apdb9.jpg

Thukhozod's Bracer missing from spawn point.
    gqawt0sl9i61.jpg

Thukhozod's Bracer in the display case.
    ghbphguhmzbb.jpg

Edited by Pharious on October 6, 2020 11:53PM
  • CheccoZ
    CheccoZ
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem with Hammer of Glass (ticket 201005-004214 and 201005-004265) as you can see from the picture:
    2i28t38ddn5r.png
  • EyelessCZ
    EyelessCZ
    ✭✭
    Hello, Same here.

[Incident: 201011-000278] Wrothgar Master relic Hunter. I am unable to complete quest because I cant find Hammer of Glass in public dungeon, where it should be, instead its allready in its casket in museum.

I wonder what does it means "This report goes to development team and you will not recieve direct answer"?

How I get noticed bug is fixed and my quest will be complete?
  • BlackPinguin
    BlackPinguin
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. I have the same problem and it with Hammer of Glass too. Ticket #201013-002857
  • BlackPinguin
    BlackPinguin
    Soul Shriven
    g12ux2w29ugn.png
  • jm42
    jm42
    ✭✭✭✭
    look what response I got on my ticket about same issue :)

atth8lbf3tnn.png
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

Please be aware that tickets submitted as feedback do not receive direct support. Please be sure to submit a ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com using a non-Feedback/Bug category such as "In-Game Support" and "I have an item issue".

@jm42 we can confirm that your latest reply has been received and a support agent will reach back out to you. Thank you for your patience.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on October 16, 2020 12:28PM
    Staff Post
  • pihlaja
    pihlaja
    ✭✭✭
    jm42 wrote: »
    look what response I got on my ticket about same issue :)

atth8lbf3tnn.png

Ummm... what did I just read..? Steam?!?
  • Karz
    Karz
    Still a problem for some of us. I have 3 relics that appear in the museum that won't appear where they should in the game when I try to collect them. Horn of Beasts, Liquid Silver and Hammer of Glass on the NA server.
  • Pharious
    Pharious
    Soul Shriven
    Hey folks,

Please be aware that tickets submitted as feedback do not receive direct support. Please be sure to submit a ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com using a non-Feedback/Bug category such as "In-Game Support" and "I have an item issue".

@jm42 we can confirm that your latest reply has been received and a support agent will reach back out to you. Thank you for your patience.

Per your request, I have resubmitted my support ticket under "In-Game Support / Item Issues"

Ticket Number: 201022-005076
  • UnionJill1
    Ticket number 201022-008350
    I found after the ticket was put in for one item, that it is actually 4 items. Hammer of Glass, Black Quill, Thukhozod's Bracer and Heart of Zandadunoz. All 4 are in the case, they are not showing as collected in the achievements.

My ticket was closed out. I followed the instructions via the forum on how to make the ticket and this is the reply I got.

Message Log:
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team response on 10/22/2020 11:42 PM
    Greetings,

The Elder Scrolls Online's Customer Support is not able to give or restore in-game Achievements.

However, if you are experiencing an Achievement related issue or are missing an Achievement, try the steps below:
    Redo the task that would unlock the achievement, many achievements have requirements that can be unlocked simply by repeating the task.
    If the achievement is related to boss objectives, you will need to contribute significant damage to the boss (and sometimes boss "monsters" or "ads" in the area), or significant healing to warriors engaged in the same fight. If you fail to contribute enough damage, you will not receive credit and will not be awarded the achievement and will have to try again.
    If you believe there is a bug with an achievement that is preventing your progress from updating, please submit a bug report by using the /bug command in-game or by submitting a report here.

Thank you,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

Thanks for providing these ticket numbers, we can confirm that they have been passed along to the appropriate team and you should receive a follow up as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
    Staff Post
  • KitPickles
    KitPickles
    Soul Shriven
    Just adding to the others with this issue. Hammer of Glass is spawning in the museum rather than Old Orsinium. Ticket created yesterday and here's the number: 201022-006914

Thanks!
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thanks for providing that ticket number @KitPickles

We have received this ticket and a member of our support team has reached out to you for some additional information.
    Staff Post
  • mustangmorgan31
    mustangmorgan31
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have this same issue. I submitted a bug report. I had opened ticket #201004-001841 and they basically said they couldn't help me and to open a bug report.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greeting @mustangmorgan31

We have forwarded this to the proper team, and a support agent will reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
    Staff Post
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    I do have something though. After achieving the first part of the quest the "Wrothgar Relic Hunter" Achievement did not appear. However the "Wrothgar Master Relic Hunter" Achievement appeared at the top of the list without a completed date and is still showing "in progress".

At least the HERO OF WROTHGAR title is not compromised.

My ticket number is: 201028-002513
    answer from customer support:
    However, if you are experiencing an Achievement related issue or are missing an Achievement, try the steps below:
    • Redo the task that would unlock the achievement, many achievements have requirements that can be unlocked simply by repeating the task.
    SORRY ! THAT DON'T WORK But I guess that was a generic automated response. :o

Edited by Ashnarug on October 28, 2020 3:41PM
    During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hello @Ashnarug

We can confirm that your ticket is with the appropriate team and a support agent will reach out to you again as soon as possible.
    Staff Post
  • Darmundsen
    Darmundsen
    ✭✭
    I have the same issue. The german support closed the ticket already and redirected me to this forum.

Here is my ticket number: 201026-000633

Thank you