The PlayStation® Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of September 21
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 24th, 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC) – 3:00PM EDT (19:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – September 24th, 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC) – 3:00PM EDT (19:00 UTC)
The Markarth DLC and Update 28 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

Wrothgar Relic Hunter: Items Spawned Inside Their Display Cases. Now unable to get the achievement.

Xocolatlite
Xocolatlite
Soul Shriven
So, this is a problem I have had on every single character on my account since the update. When I load into Wrothgar, or shortly after I load in, all Wrothgar relics I have not yet found will spawn inside the display cases in the museum. They will no longer be in their locations in the world and will not count towards the Relic Hunter or Master Relic Hunter achievements.

This is somewhat game-breaking because I cannot complete several achievements tied to collecting all the relics and am unable to unlock certain cosmetics/titles. Attached are screenshots showing two items in their display cases but not counting towards the Master Relic Hunter achievement. Until the latest update this was not an issue.

87imfo2g4m24.png

62p7rt8ba9dh.png

awvm4f1vh1p9.png
  • Foefaller
    Foefaller
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem as well, though I haven't checked to see if it was all characters. Drove me almost to tears out of frustration trying to find the Black Quill, before heading back to the museum (on the off-chance I'd get to laugh off my own stupidity because I had it all along) only to for it to already be in its case, but still no credit on the achievement page. Same for the other three relics I still haven't collected (Hammer of Glass, Centurion's Signet, and Guthrag's Mask)

EDIT: Actually, the Centurion's Signet is not there... and neither is the plaque for it.
    Edited by Foefaller on June 1, 2020 11:29PM
  • cnyanes
    cnyanes
    ✭✭
    The exact same thing has happenned to me as well; in my case, it's the Hammer of Glass.

I couldn't find it in Old Orsinium even though it was the first time I did the dungeon... and when I went to the museum, there it was! In its case. But I haven't actually collected it so I cannot complete the achievement.
    PC NA @cnyanes
    Cin'onyx - Khajiit Werewolf Nightblade
    Clothe Senay - Breton Vampire Sorcerer
    Dannelen Deldúwath - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Shuzug gro-Bharg - Orsimer Templar
    Nathsandra Rivervale - Bosmer Warden
    Heals-All-Creatutres (Hest-Leel) - Argonian Templar
    Ancarion Larethion - Altmer Vampire Necromancer
    Jair Ababneh - Redguard Nightblade
    Olfina the White - Nord Werewolf Dragonknight
    Teo Moslin - Imperial Warden
  • Foefaller
    Foefaller
    ✭✭✭
    Wanted to bump and say this is still an issue for me with the latest patch.
    pu396w5h0sn0.jpg
    Never picked up Guthrag's Mask, as shown by the achievement list, yet it is on its stand in the museum and doesn't show up where it's suppose to be at Fharun Stronghold.
  • Toanis
    Toanis
    ✭✭✭
    Still an issue.

For me it's Nuzava's Anvil. It's not on the cart where it's supposed to be, the map pins addons didn't show it there either. It's already on display in the museum, but I never picked it up, so it didn't register for the achievement.

8tJQ4W6.png

Edit:
    LOL, seems like CS-tickets containing the word "achievement" get filtered by a bot that immediately sent me a canned mail, basically telling me to "git gud" and do more damage :smiley:
    Edited by Toanis on August 29, 2020 2:30PM
  • Toanis
    Toanis
    ✭✭✭
    Just a little bump on a weekday, to gain some dev attention since CS can't help here.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

We wanted to let you know that we have seen your reports and we are investigating this issue.

In the meantime, if you have not already, please open up a ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com If you'd like us to check in on your ticket's status for you feel free to put your ticket number in this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SnowP
    SnowP
    ✭✭
    Ticket 200817-004645 (german support).
  • Lightyamu
    Lightyamu
    Soul Shriven
    Please fix it soon. I spent a whole night completing Wrothgar trying to 100% the zone and ran into this issue with the glass hanmer. Same exact issue. Its both not where guides say it spawns and when I checked the musuem its in there, even though I was on my first ever run of Old Orsinium.
  • ileriym
    ileriym
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem ticket in support 200921-002023
    But I don't think anyone will do anything about it
    1o8e2fkdydnh.jpg
    q97d5u18hpm0.jpg

• toolivelifesimplyub17_ESO
    Same problem Ticket Question Reference # 200923-000697

• ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks, following up on the tickets that have been provided:

@SnowP your ticket has been re-opened and is in the right place. You will receive a response from our support team as soon as possible.

@ileriym a member of our support team has responded to your ticket. Please reply back if you require any additional assistance!

@toolivelifesimplyub17_ESO We can confirm that Ticket #200923-000697 has been received and a support agent will respond soon.

Thank you all for your patience.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on September 23, 2020 8:37PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post