The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wrothgar Relic Hunter: Items Spawned Inside Their Display Cases. Now unable to get the achievement.

• certik
    certik
    Soul Shriven
    I have same problem. Support is telling me to make Feedback / Bug ticket..

I get Horn of Beast place it in them musem. Item is not there, not achievement update and it return to same place where it was originaly.

Here is my ticket number: 201217-003148
  • TrawmaUnit
    I have submitted my issue with this quest/achievement.
    My ticket number is: 201220-003013

Has anyone had their problem fixed yet?

• Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    Yes - everybody ...

It seems that Zenimax prefers to do it this way instead of solving the issue with a patch
    During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • certik
    certik
    Soul Shriven
    They actualy helped you? Than you were lucky, after 6 mails my ticket was closed with this:

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is Jason and I am a member of an advanced team who will be assisting you.

In regards to achievements due to limitation of tools Customer Support does not have the ability to grant completions or the rewards for them. We have reported the issue with the achievement to our investigation team and hope to have it corrected in a future update for the game.
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FYI this is the response I got for my issue (groundhog day where items don't get placed and reappear in the wild again)

"If you are having issues with just placing the items, we do not yet have an update on a fix but we are working on it. Thank you for your patience in this matter!"
  • Loupika
    Loupika
    Soul Shriven
    Still no news since December 6th.

I have all the screenshots proving that I deposited the objects correctly.
    Give us the Wrothgar Relic Hunter achievement while we wait for the patch!
  • Maks42
    Maks42
    Soul Shriven
    I apologize for not writing to Russian support. Incident: 201222-003263
    The same problem as everyone here. There are 20 of them in total, and all of them were not included in the achievement.
    Even the very first Shield and Helmet. And support tells me:
    see this:
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/51613
    I sent screenshots here and a video, though I recorded only one object, should I record a video for all 20 objects?

cqaruqvbsxap.jpg
    udvmn6g9kfzy.jpg

https://youtu.be/D2Rx5RZ-l-0
  • potato_boo
    potato_boo
    Soul Shriven
    I have a similar issue to this, last night me and my gf hunted all the museum pieces besides the last one that requires the wrothgar hero achievement, but none of them show up in the achievement or physically in game. The text that it had been acquired did show up.

Ticket number 201225-004535

The update to this is that i logged to a different char today on which i haven't done any wrothgar content on yet, did the museum quest and grabbed both the two pieces related to the quest, and another one, but none of three show up either on that char now.

• ReekoS
    ReekoS
    Soul Shriven
    Yep! I'm in the same boat - do a bug report on it every day. They will listen and fix it if we do this. I just grab the little dude (forget the name) behind the boss that is very close by. You can sneak to do this. It makes it easy to bug report it each time.
  • Ox_yde
    Ox_yde
    Soul Shriven
    Minghash wrote: »
    Issue resolved, got the problematic items via in-game mail and was able to complete archievement :-)

But be sure to log in and submit a ticket at help.elderscrollsonline.com using a non-Feedback/Bug category such as "In-Game Support" and "I have an item issue" as the in-game bug-report is not considered a bug report.

You have to use the mentioned website and if you do then problems are solved quickly.

Hi everyone, I have the same problem as you all here, I sent them all the screenshots (can upload them here if needed), was sent back and forth doing a bug report and then contacting the support (twice already) but this date my problem hasn't been resolved yet; Why can't I just get an in game email like you to solve the problem? The last answer they provided me was: "Sorry we have to wait for a patch", but why do some of the people have the privilege to get it solved for them and others don't? Please help me I am really tired of having to write back and forth with the support and doing screenshots and so.

Ticket number: 201224-005693 / Feedback number: 201226-005548
  • Yueh72
    Yueh72
    ✭✭✭
    Can we have a real patch, cause we paid to have a clean access to this DLC.

Edited by Yueh72 on December 31, 2020 2:13PM
  • Partomax
    Partomax
    ✭✭✭
    I have submitted multiple tickets regarding this issue and haven't heard anything in return. I might be doing something wrong but I am not certain on how well to proceed. I've had this issue for over a month and it's really annoying.
    PC/EU - This is a signature
  • voidwater
    voidwater
    Soul Shriven
    I've also encountered this broken achievement, the first shield and helmet appear in the display case but aren't credited under the achievement. Other relics I've placed do not appear in the displays and are not credited either.

Support ticket is # 210102-008014
  • Vignar_Giantsbane
    Vignar_Giantsbane
    ✭✭✭
    Same here @ZOS_BillE

Ticket # 210103-000046
  • Ox_yde
    Ox_yde
    Soul Shriven
    voidwater wrote: »
    I've also encountered this broken achievement, the first shield and helmet appear in the display case but aren't credited under the achievement. Other relics I've placed do not appear in the displays and are not credited either.

Support ticket is # 210102-008014

Exactly the same problem here!
  • Aneyh
    Aneyh
    Soul Shriven
    I've experienced this issue as well, very unforunate considering it's needed for the zone guide completion and costumes.
    Like others the two quest relics (Agra Crun and Uzdabikh's Helm) are visible in the museum, the other 18 relics are not.
    And none of them, including the quest relics, count towards my achievement.

dqnjd4931op6.jpg

Image where I place all 18 relics which stay invisible.

zmqvlf7wa6e1.jpg

Image where the two quest relics are visible, but my achievement list is completely empty after placing all 20.
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi beautiful people,

Same issue as everyone else on this thread.

Ticket # 210104-002774, unfortunately submitted as feedback, if it could be kindly moved to the right queue I would be most grateful.

On a side note, given how long this issue has been around, would it be crazy to suggest the removal of this achievement from the prerequisites to unlock the cosmetics until such time that it has been fixed?
  • Yueh72
    Yueh72
    ✭✭✭
    I make a ticket every day and no answer since a week. Zenimax sucks greetly this time.
  • Maks42
    Maks42
    Soul Shriven
    Most likely they will solve this problem in this way, they just put the appearance (clothes) in the CROWN store and the whole problem is solved)))
    And this is very sad (((
  • JackRipley
    JackRipley
    Soul Shriven
    I have a completely different issue with this relic system. I was able to collect all of the relics, but none of them would show up in their display cases when I put them in. Likewise, the achievement would refuse to acknowledge them as having been found and put on display.

I don't know how to make a proper support ticket for this particular issue, but I did make a bug report ticket: 10103-000879.
  • Amalaura
    Amalaura
    JackRipley wrote: »
    I have a completely different issue with this relic system. I was able to collect all of the relics, but none of them would show up in their display cases when I put them in. Likewise, the achievement would refuse to acknowledge them as having been found and put on display.

I don't know how to make a proper support ticket for this particular issue, but I did make a bug report ticket: 10103-000879.

Same exact problem for myself and my husband. Even the ones we turn in for the quest aren't counted.
  • asdf0716
    asdf0716
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing. Here's my ticket number:

Question Reference # 210108-002726
  • scatterscf
    scatterscf
    Soul Shriven
    Ticket 210106-003230
    0qjv6mzo5acw.png
    kflz8hova8o4.png
    l8i8znv2k6ze.png
  • Yueh72
    Yueh72
    ✭✭✭
    Zenimax send me the relics, but nothing was solved. Bug is always here, and the achievement lock.
  • SkinnyBE
    SkinnyBE
    Hi, my ticket number is 210108-000748. A bug report is categorized as 'feedback' and is never replied too. The response in the ticket is to provide feedback/bug report... Can we have a reply on this issue? This discussion has been created in May 2020, we are January 2021 today...
  • giuli
    giuli
    Soul Shriven
    same here, placed all relics without progress on the achievement .

My reference number: 210112-005280
  • darigaaz87
    darigaaz87
    ✭✭
    I have two different problems with my two characters: on my Sorcerer main the game won't acknowledge that I've retrieved the Hammer of Glass, and the relic isn't present at its spawning point in Old Orsinium, but is correctly placed in its case. On my second character, a Nightblade, none of the relic I've placed in the museum would show up, except for the two related to the prerequisite quest; instead the missing relics have respawned in their original locations once I've tried to put them on their plaques/cases, and the game won't take note of any of the relics, not even those from the quest.

I've submitted a ticket some days ago, and updated a couple times, it's number is 210104-006659. Hopefully this bug will be fixed soon, I'd hate to give up on these achievements.
  • SkinnyBE
    SkinnyBE
    Hi again, Can we get some reply on this issue please?
  • Partomax
    Partomax
    ✭✭✭
    Loupika wrote: »

I have done this achievement in it's entirety and a bit more while testing every week or so if the problem had been solved. I don't even care about the achievement I just want the costume. I was originally really frustrated with the idea of having to gather all the relics again because of a bug, but seeing how long this is taking (2+ months already for me) I'd rather do that than wait longer.
    PC/EU - This is a signature
  • darigaaz87
    darigaaz87
    ✭✭
    Partomax wrote: »
    Loupika wrote: »

I have done this achievement in it's entirety and a bit more while testing every week or so if the problem had been solved. I don't even care about the achievement I just want the costume. I was originally really frustrated with the idea of having to gather all the relics again because of a bug, but seeing how long this is taking (2+ months already for me) I'd rather do that than wait longer.

Are you talking about the three costumes you get by giving the curator the bear skull? Because oddly enough I've managed to get them, even if I didn't got the achievement, on my main. I just needed to do every quest related to the museum, included the Sorrow questions and the ogre art sidequest. Probably this is another bug.