The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Wrothgar Relic Hunter: Items Spawned Inside Their Display Cases. Now unable to get the achievement.

• Maks42
    Maks42
    Soul Shriven
    There is no one to solve our problem yet, they now have other concerns, the release of a new addition, which will break half of the achievements and no one will rule them. Tech support has stopped answering questions related to the Wrothgar Relic Hunter.
    Sorry for my poor English.
  • JackRipley
    JackRipley
    Soul Shriven
    Just popping in again to say that I tried another character to see if I could get it to work and still got the same results.

At this point, it's *** ridiculous. There's no reason why this shouldn't be fixed by now.
  • F22nickell
    F22nickell
    ✭✭✭
    JackRipley wrote: »
    Just popping in again to say that I tried another character to see if I could get it to work and still got the same results.

At this point, it's *** ridiculous. There's no reason why this shouldn't be fixed by now.

Same here. Spent three weeks reporting it over and over to get this response YESTERDAY:
    Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is Emma and I am part of the specialized team that will be assisting you today.

We see that you are contacting us as the Relics are not being counted after placing them for the Wrothgar Master Relic Hunter Achievement. Please keep in mind that multiple agents will work on the ticket to ensure a timely response and resolution. Unfortunately, Customer Support is unable to adjust or grant achievements due to tool limitations.

We are aware of the current issues regarding the Wrothgar Master Relic Hunter Achievement. Unfortunately, the issue that is occurring in your case is not one that currently has a resolution. The development team is currently investigating the issue and working towards a resolution. We recommend keeping an eye on the Patch Notes here for any updates on when the issue will be resolved.

We apologize that this is not the result that you were hoping for, however we would appreciate your patience while we investigate and resolve the issue.

Please reach out to us again in the future if you have any questions, issues, or concerns and we will assist in any way that we are able to.

"...currently investigating..."? ... If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you....
    Fix Wrothgar Relic Hunter for Pete's Sake! ... Until then ... ZOS=POS
  • Taggund
    Taggund
    ✭✭✭✭
    Recently faced this bug with item reporting as placed and then removed and not recorded on several items. Based on this thread I can pretty much take it as pointless to even bother with reporting as an issue.
  • Silence0105
    Silence0105
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem here. I opened a ticket, but got a generic response that it not helpful at all. Totally sucks.
    I have three items that are in the cases that I didn't put there and are not in the world anymore for me to go grab.
    Ticket # is: 210126-002264
  • nyteblade4_ESO
    I also am having this issue except none of the relics are showing up in my achievement list even when I handed in the helm and got the blood shield. They appeared on the stands but no progress for the achievement. I also turned in the Frostbreaker Chalice but it didn't show up on the stand, was removed from my inventory and didnt get listed on the achievement list. Ticket # 210131-007074

ikvrxyynanc4.png
    Edited by nyteblade4_ESO on January 31, 2021 11:27PM
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here... all greyed out despite having found about a dozen of them.

Filed a ticket just to add my two cents, but i suspect this problem will never be fixed... this thread is here, issue still open, since May 2020.
  • wataruo
    wataruo
    Soul Shriven
    Have the same problem except nothing is coming up that I even put the relic into my achievements (of those ones I found)
    dfxbdxptbci9.pngin7o38xqk6dw.png

So I have no idea which ones I have even found.

Ticket number is 210201-006548
  • SkinnyBE
    SkinnyBE
    Ticket number 210119-001277 was closed without solution. New ticket created 210202-04735. Just keep creating tickets, it is al we can do... since we are not getting any meaningful reply. Replying to tickets is costing them money, as I said before: someday they will find someone who will realize it is cheaper to actually fix bugs.
  • Maks42
    Maks42
    Soul Shriven
    SkinnyBE wrote: »
    Ticket number 210119-001277 was closed without solution. New ticket created 210202-04735. Just keep creating tickets, it is al we can do... since we are not getting any meaningful reply. Replying to tickets is costing them money, as I said before: someday they will find someone who will realize it is cheaper to actually fix bugs.

They have not responded to four of my applications for four already; time is running out (4 days) and everything is OK
  • Jacozilla
    Jacozilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I filed a ticket (with my newer 2nd account Jacozilla2 as most my chars on main account already did Wrothgar DLC long ago) under Ask for help in-game and got same response as many others in this thread - ticket was auto closed with generic response saying can't help, file a /bug

This is not acceptable. The relics resetting and not being able to be turned in completely blocks this achievement and earning of reward cosmetic. It's not a issue with reasonable other workarounds and hence can be somewhat ignored.

If ZoS isn't even going to fix bugs, what's the point of paying for two ESO+ subscriptions? Might as well be completely ignored but play for free vs paying for the privilege of being ignored.
    Edited by Jacozilla on February 3, 2021 6:41PM
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno can you please check in on this with the community?
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • SkinnyBE
    SkinnyBE
    m1yjmzvbq1fr.jpg

• SkinnyBE
    SkinnyBE
    Since we are not getting any response here nor any support from 'support': https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/unfair-treatment/unfair-commercial-practices/index_en.htm
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

We wanted to give you an update and let you know that our development team is actively working on a fix. We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this issue.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on February 5, 2021 2:56PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Toanis
    Toanis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: It seems the devs already implemented a partial fix / workaround, that at least allows us to get the costumes.

Yesterday I came by the location of my missing relic (anvil) again, and this time could actually pick it up.

This unlocked the final quest for the costumes, so I now have those, but while I could "place" the anvil on the display (it was already there visually) I only got a message, not the achievement. I can actually go back, get another anvil and place it again.

• proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Items could be picked up multiple times since a while (not sure if originally, but since a lot of time)... the actual issue is with putting them on display/getting them registered in the achivement's list.

• wataruo
    wataruo
    Soul Shriven
    Toanis wrote: »
    Update: It seems the devs already implemented a partial fix / workaround, that at least allows us to get the costumes.

Yesterday I came by the location of my missing relic (anvil) again, and this time could actually pick it up.

This unlocked the final quest for the costumes, so I now have those, but while I could "place" the anvil on the display (it was already there visually) I only got a message, not the achievement. I can actually go back, get another anvil and place it again.

My problem is that I can pick them up but when I put them in the museum I cant see them on the display or get credit for putting them there. I have have no idea which ones i have found and haven't at this point.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Hey folks,

We wanted to give you an update and let you know that our development team is actively working on a fix. We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this issue.

Thanks for checking in; please try to keep up with the devs checking in on similar long-term game issues.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • McBaresark
    McBaresark
    Soul Shriven
    Same - ticket # 210128-001125. No resolution in sight, devs are "working on it".
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth Is there any way to put an edit into the first post describing what players need to do in order to get their issue fixed on a case-by-case basis. It seems like there is a lot of confusion between Feedback/Bug reports and Help requests AND those Help requests not making it to the correct team :(

I only heard about this recently. It sounds very frustrating but it was also very frustrating seeing how many players aren't clear on how to access the help needed!
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    According to the findings of this player:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/560758/wrothgar-museum-bug#latest

The bug still exists in the current iteration of the PTS.

• taylorzrtb14_ESO
    taylorzrtb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Ticket # 210209-004261

Has anyone figured out the proper way to report this issue to the correct team at this point? I just came back after a long break and this was one of the big goals I was working towards, so seeing that I am being blocked by a issue that has been unfixed for so long is certainly a disappointment. If @ZOS_Adrikoth or anyone else has any ideas, I would appreciate it.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can we get this fixed soon!? did a run through on an alt and could not complete this, found all of them and handed them in :/ and no achievement.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Displaced_Salad
    Displaced_Salad
    ✭✭✭
    Tickets filed, multiple characters affected and months of no resolution. How 'bout you just do as someone suggested and patch out the requirement for this to make the achievement? Apparently that can't be as difficult as making the quest work as intended.
    I_CraftwithPntButter: 2023 is the year your supposed to be doing better , remember ? Advice for the future : com·mu·ni·ca·tion (noun)the imparting or exchanging of information or news.KlauthWarthog: Well, they can definitely measure fun on their spreadsheets, otherwise they would not be able to nerf it so consistently.
  • Jacozilla
    Jacozilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just FYI this has -NOT- been fixed.

Being able to respawn the relic and pick it up again has always been there since it bugged out. The core issue is a) registering the deposit at Wrothgar museum and b) having that deposit count as a placement for the achievement.

The above, far as I know, affects -all- players.

However, there was and probably still is a 2nd related bug that affects -some- players. No idea how many but some ppl have reported this 2nd bug --> after picking up relic and depositing at museum, the relic no longer respawns at the original location but sometimes for some ppl, instead it respawns (if at all) in the museum placement stands. This version of bug doesn't give achievement credit for placement either.

Don't have access to PTS but am wondering if this is fixed or same on PTS?
    Edited by Jacozilla on February 10, 2021 6:35AM
  • Toanis
    Toanis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jacozilla wrote: »
    [Just FYI this has -NOT- been fixed.

Being able to respawn the relic and pick it up again has always been there since it bugged out. The core issue is a) registering the deposit at Wrothgar museum and b) having that deposit count as a placement for the achievement.

When we started this thread, the relics that were already (wrongly) placed on the displays did not spawn in the world and thus could not be picked up at all. This meant we could not do the final quest that starts when you picked up all relics. So players that did it for the first time could not get the costumes. Now the relics can be picked up and placed but don't register for the achievement.

Still an issue, of course, but now it's just the achievement. Now that the relics are respawning, the questline can be finished.
    Edited by Toanis on February 10, 2021 2:57PM
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jacozilla wrote: »

Just FYI this has -NOT- been fixed.

The above, far as I know, affects -all- players.

However, there was and probably still is a 2nd related bug that affects -some- players. No idea how many but some ppl have reported this 2nd bug --> after picking up relic and depositing at museum, the relic no longer respawns at the original location but sometimes for some ppl, instead it respawns (if at all) in the museum placement stands. This version of bug doesn't give achievement credit for placement either.

Don't have access to PTS but am wondering if this is fixed or same on PTS?

As I mentioned above no, the bug still exists in the current build of the PTS.
  • Wendigo_Astur
    Wendigo_Astur
    ✭✭
    It's so simple to solve...

GIVE THAT BUGGY ACHIEVEMENT TO ALL ACCOUNTS...
  • Jacozilla
    Jacozilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's so simple to solve...

GIVE THAT BUGGY ACHIEVEMENT TO ALL ACCOUNTS...

ZOS still hasn't fixed bugged accounts from Clockwork City bug preventing ever getting 50 achievement points for doing all quests in CWC zone (due to bug in turning in precursor items before you accepted the quest later on). They fixed it so everyone got the precursor dummy reward, but some accounts left in limbo with 1 quest they can never do since they turned in all precursor items and can't accept the later quest - which counts as one needed for the overall CWC zone completion quest achievement.

A completionist nightmare basically, forever stranding your main char as unable to complete all zone achievements. Given how many years ZOS has ignored that one, not putting much hope into this bug being fixed correctly and/or for all players.