The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wrothgar Relic Hunter: Items Spawned Inside Their Display Cases. Now unable to get the achievement.

• mattieb_1981
    mattieb_1981
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Sidewaves89 and @mattieb_1981

Both of your tickets were submitted as feedback and will be forwarded over to the development team. This means support will not being responding back on either ticket.

@ZOS_BillE to clarify, what does this mean?

I get I won't get a reply, that's fine but will it be actioned as others have above, having the items dropped into my account? Without these two items I cannot complete the achievement.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there folks,

@BlackRayser, your ticket was submitted as feedback. We have moved your ticket to the correct queue and a support agent will reach out soon.

@Minghash, please respond to your closed ticket to reopen it. You can also post your ticket number in-thread so that we can make sure it's in the right place.

@Lokoron, your ticket has been updated recently. Please check your email for the update.

@mattieb_1981, your ticket was submitted as feedback, which does not get a reply. Your ticket has been moved to the appropriate queue and you will receive a response soon.

Hope that helps.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • gwdodd
    gwdodd
    ✭✭✭
    Ever since I realized this quest is bugged, I've tried a couple different things across multiple characters. The worst was the last character that went through the entire zone questing/exploring and finally tried to complete the museum quest only to discover 3 (yes, three) museum pieces self-spawned in their respective display cases!

So I decided to take my next lowbie for a special Wrothgar run, going ONLY for museum pieces. The plan was to collect ALL the pieces and leave the pieces in her personal inventory BEFORE starting the museum quest.

Six pieces had already been placed due to a wb run with a guild. I collected all of the remaining pieces, kept them in her personal inventory, started the quest, placed the shield, got the helm, placed the helm, finished the quest and was then able to place all of the remaining pieces, successfully completing the quest and receiving the achievement.
    Edited by gwdodd on November 20, 2020 9:13PM
    Platform: PC
    Server: NA
  • Minghash
    Minghash
    ✭✭
    Issue resolved, got the problematic items via in-game mail and was able to complete archievement :-)

But be sure to log in and submit a ticket at help.elderscrollsonline.com using a non-Feedback/Bug category such as "In-Game Support" and "I have an item issue" as the in-game bug-report is not considered a bug report.

You have to use the mentioned website and if you do then problems are solved quickly.

• ImmortalElf13
    ImmortalElf13
    ✭✭✭
    Ticket # 201121-003325

I have come across this problem as well on my newest character. I was unable to locate a place to add a screenshot as was recommended by the help article.
    Pulchra floralibus mitram iuro, tibi desinet.
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    they send you an email and you attach said screenshot as answer
    During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ImmortalElf13

We have sent you a PM regarding your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Provin915
    Provin915
    ✭✭✭
    How do I make a ticket? Ingame or on the website? Same problem for this achievement. Collected everything, but it's greyed out in the achievement list and some of them are not on the display.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Provin915

You can open a ticket with customer support by going to our help website at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Provin915
    Provin915
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Provin915

You can open a ticket with customer support by going to our help website at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/.

How exactly? I don't know which category I must use. Apologies.
  • pixelmonster
    pixelmonster
    Soul Shriven
    My issue is similar to this except I can pick up the items, bring them to the museum, place them, the animation happens, but the item doesn't actually get placed, yet is gone from my inventory. The achievement list still has the item grayed out as well. If I zone out and back in, the item is back in it's location on the map.

Incident: 201128-004224
  • Atoman
    Atoman
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue here.
    Customer Service Ticket: 201130-003647
  • GreyBliss
    GreyBliss
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same problem. I can even regather the relics and place them, but it still won't count. I've collected every single relic and placed them, but when I put the last one on, it showed I've only turned in 3 of the 20 relics.

Ticket# 201129-006323
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Provin915

We recommend submitting your ticket using the categories outlined here.

We can confirm that your tickets have been received and are in the right place @pixelmonster, @Atoman and @GreyBliss.
    Staff Post
  • lucymus
    lucymus
    Same issue.
    I collect them but I am unable to put them. Only 2 from the quest are in their place, but they also haven't counted on my achievement.

Ticket: 201201-002986

jb1mdyka8mht.jpg

Also there is a funny achievement problem of mine about Cloudrest. I have completed "Cloudrest Conqueror" achievement but it is not shown as done under "Cloudrest Savior" achievement.

bu2k4nc2opmn.jpg
    k07nbfzr6vas.jpg

Honestly this achievement bugs are really making me uncomfortable since I am achievement hunting. Hope you'll get it fixed soon.
    Edited by lucymus on December 1, 2020 5:16PM
  • Cantankerous_Kuma
    Cantankerous_Kuma
    ✭✭✭
    Also having the issue with being able to collect the items but having them disappear from inventory and not count for the achievement when I place them (they go back out into the place where they are supposed to be found in the world despite getting the text popup and flash of light when placing them in the museum). I submitted a ticket according to the instructions posted earlier.

ticket number is: 201202-003071
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder in which update this problem will be resolved ! This thread was opened more than 7 months ago.
    Edited by Ashnarug on December 3, 2020 1:12PM
    During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • Loupika
    Loupika
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I have the same issue. I followed your recommandation ZOS_Adrikoth by submitting a non-feedback/bug category (Incident: 201205-003065).

The support answered me to submit a Feedback / Bug ticket. I had already done this before read this thread but so I sent another one, and I have no feedback.

Thank you for your help!
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have the same problem. Submitted Incident: 201208-001327.

Has anybody had the problem resolved? Or do we need to wait for a bug fix?
  • Jordan_Black
    Jordan_Black
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem here with Wrothgar relic hunter - I picked up a ton of museum pieces yesterday and tried to put them in the museum but they just returned to the wilds. I put in a bug yesterday but now submitted a support ticket in order to get a reply, # 201208-003716, hope you can help, thanks!
  • jdanielmc24ub17_ESO
    jdanielmc24ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    could anyone help me forward my ticket 201206-007418 please, support just told me to tell the devs the same things I already did so...
  • Jordan_Black
    Jordan_Black
    ✭✭✭
    I put in this ticket yesterday, still no response even from the bot.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

We can confirm that all of the tickets provided in this thread since our last reply are in the right place and should receive a response from our support team. Thank you for your patience as we work to handle your tickets.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on December 9, 2020 1:41PM
    Staff Post
  • Jordan_Black
    Jordan_Black
    ✭✭✭
    My response from the support team consisted of "file a bug report." It didn't even address the fact that the problem still continues to exist even if I do go back to try it again.
  • Cantankerous_Kuma
    Cantankerous_Kuma
    ✭✭✭
    Would it be possible to get some kind of official update on this issue or have someone intercede in my support thread?

After 8 messages back and forth with support, explaining the situation multiple times, spending time retrying it with various things suggested by support, doing all of the things suggested by support despite a strong suspicion that they wouldn't work (like repairing the game through the launcher or clearing my dns cache) and spending literal hours on this issue, I have now been linked to an support article (https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/51613/kw/Why am I unable to complete the Wrothgar Master Relic Hunter Achievement?) which basically just tells me to submit a support ticket.

This of course seems kind of silly since I was sent a response to my (8 message long) support ticket thread linking me to an article telling me to submit a support ticket...

If this is something broken that we have to wait for a patch for, could we at least get a clear statement to that effect?

If that is not the case, could I get an explanation of how I am supposed to proceed from here (which hopefully doesn't involve submitting another support ticket)?

Ticket no. 201202-003071
  • Jordan_Black
    Jordan_Black
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth any further word on this? All the support team is doing is telling us to file a bug report. I think most of us anyway already did that.
  • Glotzer
    Glotzer
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Adrikoth
    The same issue with me.
    Filed a ticket, the support team advised to redo the quest (?)
    [Incident: 201211-001625]
    1. Two relics - namely, Agra Crun and Uzdabikh's Helm - which are parts of the Orsinium Museum introduction quest - are visible on the pedestals in the Orsinium museum, but are not marked as completed in Achievements;
    2. Map of Clans, Torc of Baloth Bloodtusk, Thukhozod's Bracers and Mad Urkazbur's Ice Effigy were taken to the museum and placed on their respective pedestals, but are not visible on pedestals and are not marked as completed in Achievements;
    3. Heart of Zanadunoz was taken to the museum and placed on its respective pedestal, but is not visible on the pedestal; however, it is the only relic which is marked as completed in Achievements.

Please help.
  • TrawmaUnit
    This whole questline is bugged I think and it seems to be doing different things to different people.

I have "placed" 4 items and NONE of them are showing as checked off in my achievement section. I also have 3 cases that seem to have the items already in them but I didn't place them there and they are also not checked off in my achievement section.
    It is very discouraging
  • TrawmaUnit
    Glotzer wrote: »
    @ZOS_Adrikoth
    The same issue with me.
    Filed a ticket, the support team advised to redo the quest (?)

How would you redo the quest? I don't see that as an option as it isn't a regular type of quest that gives you an option to abandon it.
    I would gladly try starting over if there is an option for that
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A guildy just ran into this issue as well. Slightly different instance though as he has collected all the items in the list, placed them down, and while some do show up on the museum, others don't. None of the items show up on the achievement list.

He has tested it since, fetching the Centurion's Signet, placing it in the museum. Got the notification that the item was placed correctly, glow and all, and still absolutely nothing on the achievement list.

I'm posting on behalf of him since he doesn't have a forum account.

PC-EU @ramdrop, ticket number is: 201216-004652

Edit: checking the location overland, the Centurion's Signet is back where it started, in a most peculiar Tamrielic reiteration of Groundhog Day.
    Edited by Shawn_PT on December 16, 2020 11:01PM