The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Update 25 - Feedback Thread for Battlegrounds Solo Queuing

• RatchetKaar
    RatchetKaar
    ✭✭
    Foto1 wrote: »
    This thread is one of the most viewed "PTS Feedback Thread", clearly people have a lot to say about this change and you rarely get positive feedback on forums, its mostly constructive criticism(or toxic criticism). This thread being this active clearly show that players are not happy about this change.
    Can you guys at ZoS do what you are supposed to do and listen to player feedback on this thread? Give us proof that you care about your player base so people can find a reason to be hopeful and keep playing your game.

I'm happy with this change. and you only see what you want to see

First. There are literally no personal opinions on my post, i was just listing the data from the forum and asking questions to ZoS.
    Second. Why would you be unhappy if we had 2 seperate queues for groups and solo's? It is a win/win on both sides of the argument. Unless u are on the 3rd side who just wants to watch the world burn.
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This thread is one of the most viewed "PTS Feedback Thread", clearly people have a lot to say about this change and you rarely get positive feedback on forums, its mostly constructive criticism(or toxic criticism). This thread being this active clearly show that players are not happy about this change.
    Can you guys at ZoS do what you are supposed to do and listen to player feedback on this thread? Give us proof that you care about your player base so people can find a reason to be hopeful and keep playing your game.

First. There are literally no personal opinions on my post, i was just listing the data from the forum and asking questions to ZoS.
    Second. Why would you be unhappy if we had 2 seperate queues for groups and solo's? It is a win/win on both sides of the argument. Unless u are on the 3rd side who just wants to watch the world burn.

Getting stomped by 4-premade as a duo isn't exactly a win, but I would gladly accept it over not being able to queue with a friend at all. Heck, I would be even happy to get stomped if it allowed us to join together with my wife again.
    Edited by Olupajmibanan on August 5, 2020 6:27PM
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Getting stomped by 4-premade as a duo isn't exactly a win, but I would gladly accept it over not being able to queue with a friend at all. Heck, I would be even happy to get stomped if it allowed us to join together with my wife again.

Allow solos and duos to queue. Done.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Allow solos and duos to queue. Done.

Prepare to get flammed for that type of comment. Innocent cute solo players would get absolutely brutaly smashed by these godlike unbeatable duos.

The simplest solution is to allow only 1 duo per team in a match. But I got flammed so hard for this idea when solo-only queue came to life.
    Edited by Olupajmibanan on August 5, 2020 6:33PM
  • Foto1
    Foto1
    ✭✭✭✭

2 separate queues would be ideal
    PC/EU CP 1200+
    Artaxerks stamina dk khajiit
    Wayna Qhapaq magicka dk argonian
    Rorekur stamina sorc orc
    Maria de Medici magicka sorc breton
    Cordeilla stamina warden wood elf
    Quienn Gwendolen magicka warden high elf
    Nefertari stamina necro khajiit
    Boadicea Icenian magicka templar dark elf
    Clarice de Medici healer nb breton
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you should be able to queue as a pair.... but this should like take 25% of your AP for doing so? I think that would be a fair compromise.
  • Apox
    Apox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtb duo queue. i understand queueing into 3/4 man stacks can be demoralzing when they run a train on you but its also not fun to solo queue all the time. itd be a lot more fun and open up more build options if i could queue with one friend.
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    Maybe you should be able to queue as a pair.... but this should like take 25% of your AP for doing so? I think that would be a fair compromise.

I would even pay AP to be able to play with a single friend :lol:
  • RatchetKaar
    RatchetKaar
    ✭✭
    Maybe if we complain enough they will eventually listen?
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't care if I earned less AP by being able to play BG with friends than without, because I'll never again earn even 1 the way it is, as I won't play it without my friends.

It seems to me that the solution to this is very simple. Two queues.

1. Solo
    2. Unlimited, 1-4

Anyone who isn't in a group can choose to go in either queue. 2-4 queue in the "unlimited" category, which is basically the same way it used to be. Groups of 3 might have a wait, depending on how many people alone are willing to risk joining with them instead of using the solo queue.

Ideally, if there are enough people playing, there could be some sort of system to try to place teams against those who closer to their own level, so the highly competitive pre-mades can compete with each other, and those of us casuals who like to play with friends, can be matched up against similar groups.

Anyone trying to re-write the system into something more complicated - it's not as likely to happen. They already have the code for both systems, and it works. All they should have to do to get this running is a menu for solo people to choose which queue they want, and everyone could play as they choose.
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!