The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Update 25 - Feedback Thread for Battlegrounds Solo Queuing

• Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mav1234 wrote: »

Speaking for myself only, but the solo only queue is definitely making the game a lot more enticing to return to. If they buff Nightblades so that they can perform as well as other classes with an equally skilled player I would definitely login again. Right now as a solo PvPer my options are to get zerged down or face the pre-mades rocking the tank meta which supposedly doesn't exist in non-CP. At least you and your friend, spouse, etc have Cyrodiil. Solo players have nothing.

I don't understand this for two reasons: first, because of how cyrodil works, solos and duos need to play very similarly and well yes a duo may have more success it isn't as if it is a magic bullet to the reason you dont want to solo in cyrodil - those frustrations are 100% still present for a duo.
    And second, the combat, speed of access to it, nature of builds being different all make cyrodil and bgs hard to compare and, imo, not a good alternative option...
    And none of that is to say some people are doing bgs with partners for the daily.
    IMO, duos aren't going to wreck bgs for everyone, especially not in the way 4 mans can, and having them in the same queue will keep queues popping faster for everyone. Tanky healers are a problem no matter how many partners they queue with, and so that is something zos needs to address separately...

I still support two queues: solo/duo (no more than 1 duo on a team tho) and 4 person queue (with its own leaderboard, maybe a 30 day one, and the queue could be advertised as competitive).

100% agree.
  • azjuwelz
    azjuwelz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do bgs 2 to 3 times a week, especially when leveling a new toon. I was queueing solo until last month when I finally managed to persuade a guildmate who wanted to try pvp into queuing duo with me. This was during the broken finder period and we got Chaosball with us 2 vs. 4 vs. 4. Naturally we lost, though my friend actually did pretty well on her lvl 28 stamdk. Most importantly, we had fun and she was eager to try again.

It is frustrating to be completely shut down by 1 team, but even though I'll still be mostly queuing alone, I would still like the option to at least queue duo. I've never been able to find a full team, though I've tried many times.

I think mmr needs to go both up AND down, and I'd be happy with a solo and a 2-4 separate queue. I'd also be fine waiting a bit longer for the group option. I'm no expert at pvp but I am improving day by day. Zos needs to know that having the option to group queue can help introduce more players to pvp.

I was brave and did it alone. Many others are not as brave.
    Xbox-NA
    Guildmaster of Nightmothers Deadly Deals

PVE/PVP Stamblade: Ylandra Silverthorn
    PVE Magwarden healer: Raw'zl Dah Zel
    PVE DK Tank: Greta Feuerwerk
    PVP StamDK: Helga Feuerwerk
    PVP Necro Healer: Dratha Helbain
    PVE Magcro: Dorian Fey
    PVE Magblade: Arivssa Thaoral
    PVE Magsorc: Eldara Birchwood
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night I grouped up with a couple of friends who had a hard time learning how to PVP and we ended up having a blast despite not winning every single match. You could say I carried them a lot, but we did run into a couple of premade groups. (One of which had all players at my skill level. It was quite scary.)

I understand why ZOS decided to make this change, but I'm in agreement with the people that say this change will ruin the ability to play with friends. A separate group queue and a solo queue is probably the better way to go.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Schokolade
    Schokolade
    ✭✭✭
    This is just ridiculous.
    Note: many times a group seems a pre made, but it's just a good random group.

Now.
    Often I play with my Gf, a sort of pre made of 2, almost never of 3 or 4, so I understand the "frustation" of be wiped from full premade.

BUT all games (MMO) are the same, if you have friends and comunication then you have an advantage.
    NOBODY is stopping you from doing that.

It is an Online game for god sake, if I wanna play with friends I should be able to do that.
    And not only with Cyro campaign, because are 2 different type of pvp.
    It is ridiculous to not be able to group with friends in an MMO.
    Create separate queue for solo and team play please.
    Or create a solo arena to pacify those who can't coordinate their play.

This.

Edited by Schokolade on January 30, 2020 4:31PM
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gravord wrote: »
    No one in this thread is giving any feed back on actual testing, just whining about not being able to stomp group.

I tested the queue on pts and it was pretty quick and the matches very fluid, you can tell who wants to play and who is trolling.

50% of the matches I did someone on either teams was just afk farming.
    Probably protesting lol
    No one in this thread is giving any feed back on actual testing, just whining about not being able to stomp group.

I tested the queue on pts and it was pretty quick and the matches very fluid, you can tell who wants to play and who is trolling.

Probably protesting lol

If you read the entire thread you'll see the majority of the concerns regarding the change is the ability to play with you're wife/husband/partner/friend ie duos and the main reason we even play this game. I promise you its not about stomping pugs. These concerns doesn't really need any testing since we know we won't be able to play with our partner.

I'm sure down the road they are going to make a duo and a group queue where duos can face other duos and full groups can play against other groups.

Whoah, take away content we already have to maybe give it later down the road, awesome, im so happy to hear it!!...

Solo q only is a horrible idea that will only destroy bg scene and cause disband of many bg oriented guilds. Its team content, not a solo one.

Speaking for myself only, but the solo only queue is definitely making the game a lot more enticing to return to. If they buff Nightblades so that they can perform as well as other classes with an equally skilled player I would definitely login again. Right now as a solo PvPer my options are to get zerged down or face the pre-mades rocking the tank meta which supposedly doesn't exist in non-CP. At least you and your friend, spouse, etc have Cyrodiil. Solo players have nothing.

@Strider__Roshin

You do know a duo in cyrodil is just as hard as a solo in cyrodil right? Lol only certain people can handle it. Cyrodil is no where close to BG and neither is no where close to ic. Everyone needs to stop saying they are the same (the people that say they are the same 100% have to be the casual players that don't pvp except maybe a daily/event and want everything catered to their needs). These changes affect the actual active pvp group (not the maybe I'll return if something I like...... You are not playing the game now because you refuse to work as a team with your group so you get stomped instead of you trying to adapt and learn to be a team player you quit.)

Edited by Kidgangster101 on January 30, 2020 7:33PM
  • Vicinia
    Vicinia
    ✭✭✭✭

Probably protesting lol

Probably protesting lol

If you read the entire thread you'll see the majority of the concerns regarding the change is the ability to play with you're wife/husband/partner/friend ie duos and the main reason we even play this game. I promise you its not about stomping pugs. These concerns doesn't really need any testing since we know we won't be able to play with our partner.

I'm sure down the road they are going to make a duo and a group queue where duos can face other duos and full groups can play against other groups.

Whoah, take away content we already have to maybe give it later down the road, awesome, im so happy to hear it!!...

Solo q only is a horrible idea that will only destroy bg scene and cause disband of many bg oriented guilds. Its team content, not a solo one.

@Strider__Roshin

You do know a duo in cyrodil is just as hard as a solo in cyrodil right? Lol only certain people can handle it. Cyrodil is no where close to BG and neither is no where close to ic. Everyone needs to stop saying they are the same (the people that say they are the same 100% have to be the casual players that don't pvp except maybe a daily/event and want everything catered to their needs). These changes affect the actual active pvp group (not the maybe I'll return if something I like...... You are not playing the game now because you refuse to work as a team with your group so you get stomped instead of you trying to adapt and learn to be a team player you quit.)

But duos don't get zerged in Cyrodiil :trollface:

Who will they blame when they're getting stomped out by randoms when this goes through. I already hear rumbling of muh pocket healer. Are we gonna ban healers from BGs too? 😂
    Edited by Vicinia on January 30, 2020 7:45PM
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Probably protesting lol

Probably protesting lol

@Strider__Roshin

It's much easier to PvP as a duo than it is solo. Having a pocket easier makes it so you can take on a small group with ease. As far as a Zerg goes; no you're not going to have a good time. Still have a better chance than playing solo though.
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vicinia wrote: »

Probably protesting lol

Probably protesting lol

@Strider__Roshin

Who will they blame when they're getting stomped out by randoms when this goes through. I already hear rumbling of muh pocket healer. Are we gonna ban healers from BGs too? 😂

Glass cannon only queue. You can't queue with more than 16k hp. :trollface:
    Edited by Olupajmibanan on January 30, 2020 9:30PM
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    What about going half-way? Limit queuing to solo or duo. No 3- or 4-person premades.

A glass cannon with a pocket healer will just continue the headaches that we currently have. There should be a solo queue or a 2/4 person queue (can't queue solo). If you try to mix a solo player with any kind of organization it's just going to be an unpleasant experience.

Another solo player with head stuck in his "you know which cave". You guys simply cannot understand that queueing together as a pair isn't with intent to pug stomp. There are definitely some of these, but the total vast majority of pairs queuing together don't even think about it, they just queue for fun and enjoyment of time spent together in BGs.

It's the full 4-premades which do this. Well, majority of them. Why don't you target your hatred towards real cause. This way innocents (duo players) suffer the most.

You're not going to get anywhere banging your fists on the desk.
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What about going half-way? Limit queuing to solo or duo. No 3- or 4-person premades.

A glass cannon with a pocket healer will just continue the headaches that we currently have. There should be a solo queue or a 2/4 person queue (can't queue solo). If you try to mix a solo player with any kind of organization it's just going to be an unpleasant experience.

Another solo player with head stuck in his "you know which cave". You guys simply cannot understand that queueing together as a pair isn't with intent to pug stomp. There are definitely some of these, but the total vast majority of pairs queuing together don't even think about it, they just queue for fun and enjoyment of time spent together in BGs.

It's the full 4-premades which do this. Well, majority of them. Why don't you target your hatred towards real cause. This way innocents (duo players) suffer the most.

Easy to comment and oppose when on winning side, isn't it?
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Easy to comment and oppose when on winning side, isn't it?

Use your words like an adult. If you're going to have a tantrum don't expect good discourse.
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vicinia wrote: »

Probably protesting lol

Probably protesting lol

@Strider__Roshin

Quite sure that would come next. Give them finger...
    You will never please this kind of crowd but great way to alienate current bg population.
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Probably protesting lol

Probably protesting lol

@Strider__Roshin

It's much easier to PvP as a duo than it is solo. Having a pocket easier makes it so you can take on a small group with ease. As far as a Zerg goes; no you're not going to have a good time. Still have a better chance than playing solo though.

It sometimes can be easier as a duo sometimes it's not any different lol. I don't want to play horse simulation to do pvp with my wife but with this "great" change I now have to decide to play non cp pvp in a zone where people will be allowed to troll because it's not faction locked plus play horse simulation for 10 minutes to find a fight that will include seige and breaching/defending keeps when all we really want to do is play deathmatch and have actual fights. Sounds so fun and will keep my interest for sure...... It won't cause me to want to play other games more and more or possibly pass out riding my horse my horse and get ganked as I run into a corner..... Yep elder horse riding online will be fun after this "solo" player change goes through lol.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Probably protesting lol

Probably protesting lol

@Strider__Roshin

It sometimes can be easier as a duo sometimes it's not any different lol. I don't want to play horse simulation to do pvp with my wife but with this "great" change I now have to decide to play non cp pvp in a zone where people will be allowed to troll because it's not faction locked plus play horse simulation for 10 minutes to find a fight that will include seige and breaching/defending keeps when all we really want to do is play deathmatch and have actual fights. Sounds so fun and will keep my interest for sure...... It won't cause me to want to play other games more and more or possibly pass out riding my horse my horse and get ganked as I run into a corner..... Yep elder horse riding online will be fun after this "solo" player change goes through lol.

Well I hope one day they give us both a solo and a group queue so we can both be happy.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would love two BG modes: solo mode and group mode. Could even give the new mode some new maps.
  • mav1234
    mav1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I hope one day they give us both a solo and a group queue so we can both be happy.

the difference is that right now, you CAN play how you want, which is solo. you can queue solo and most matches are pugs. yes, I completely agree, it can suck to get stomped by premades, and I completely agree those should have their own queue. but importantly. you can play how you want right now. yes, you may not run into the team compositions you want, and I 100% agree that is frustrating.

However, this proposed change prevents me from playing how I want. I want to be able to queue with my friend(s), and would be fine with many alternatives proposed here beyond ONLY a single queue. but to implement a single queue only, with no other option, will drive people out of BGs/the game. and without communication that there is even a plan to implement a group queue, what are we to take from it?

I recognize, we all compromise in the name of balance. For instance, by far the most balanced BG system would be one in which the only queues accepted were premade 4 person groups, period. No solos, no duos. But that would suck. So we compromise on balance there, and allow less balanced setups where RNG in team composition plays a greater role. Even in the age of solo queues, even if MMR was working, RNG has a huge hand in the relative balance of teams, as one team with a competent healer will dominant over the other two without one. And premades versus pugs - they totally wreck balance. and so I want a more balanced BG than what we have now, where 4 person groups get stuck with solo queues. But by far, the worst, laziest of the options, is to just ONLY let solo queues into BGs.

We have outlined tons of other options in this thread. However, ZOS has not helped outline the discussion with what is feasible, what is intended with this change, and what their long term vision is for BGs. It would be very helpful if the developers could give us some additional insight or let us know what is happening. With release of this patch less than a month away or so, many of us are really worried about this.
    Edited by mav1234 on January 31, 2020 8:59PM
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

the difference is that right now, you CAN play how you want, which is solo. you can queue solo and most matches are pugs. yes, I completely agree, it can suck to get stomped by premades, and I completely agree those should have their own queue. but importantly. you can play how you want right now. yes, you may not run into the team compositions you want, and I 100% agree that is frustrating.

However, this proposed change prevents me from playing how I want. I want to be able to queue with my friend(s), and would be fine with many alternatives proposed here beyond ONLY a single queue. but to implement a single queue only, with no other option, will drive people out of BGs/the game. and without communication that there is even a plan to implement a group queue, what are we to take from it?

I recognize, we all compromise in the name of balance. For instance, by far the most balanced BG system would be one in which the only queues accepted were premade 4 person groups, period. No solos, no duos. But that would suck. So we compromise on balance there, and allow less balanced setups where RNG in team composition plays a greater role. Even in the age of solo queues, even if MMR was working, RNG has a huge hand in the relative balance of teams, as one team with a competent healer will dominant over the other two without one. And premades versus pugs - they totally wreck balance. and so I want a more balanced BG than what we have now, where 4 person groups get stuck with solo queues. But by far, the worst, laziest of the options, is to just ONLY let solo queues into BGs.

We have outlined tons of other options in this thread. However, ZOS has not helped outline the discussion with what is feasible, what is intended with this change, and what their long term vision is for BGs. It would be very helpful if the developers could give us some additional insight or let us know what is happening. With release of this patch less than a month away or so, many of us are really worried about this.

Even class reps are on the ship with zos. Look at Alcast, the beloved of the crowds. He tries to highlight the importance of communication, but fails to mention that communication must work on both sides.
    Alcast wrote: »
    @Mojomonkeyman

Not everyone has to have the same opinion, not everyone plays the game the same way as you and I (and we both also play it differently). It is even more important to communicate to ZOS via feedback if you dislike this change and explain why. Having feedback both for and against the change is important for evaluation.

Feedback has been given. A lot of it. How many answers do we have on this from ZoS? Besides one developer comment in the patch notes that tells nothing about their plans and visions on this, total absolute big fat zero.

We should start posting vulgarisms, racism and other inappropriate stuff here. At least we would have a green comment in this thread. That would prevent us from saying that ZoS does not talk in this thread :trollface:
  • mikeb16_ESO77
    mikeb16_ESO77
    ✭✭✭

Even class reps are on the ship with zos. Look at Alcast, the beloved of the crowds. He tries to highlight the importance of communication, but fails to mention that communication must work on both sides.
    Alcast wrote: »
    @Mojomonkeyman

Not everyone has to have the same opinion, not everyone plays the game the same way as you and I (and we both also play it differently). It is even more important to communicate to ZOS via feedback if you dislike this change and explain why. Having feedback both for and against the change is important for evaluation.

Feedback has been given. A lot of it. How many answers do we have on this from ZoS? Besides one developer comment in the patch notes that tells nothing about their plans and visions on this, total absolute big fat zero.

We should start posting vulgarisms, racism and other inappropriate stuff here. At least we would have a green comment in this thread. That would prevent us from saying that ZoS does not talk in this thread :trollface:

I agree with you about how bad this change is and the lack of a presented bigger plan but to be fair it usually takes 2 weeks of pts before zos gets to the feedback. So in the best of worlds we might get some answers on monday. I dont think we will gain anything from trolling, in my opinion, the most important feedback thread this patch.
  • mav1234
    mav1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with you about how bad this change is and the lack of a presented bigger plan but to be fair it usually takes 2 weeks of pts before zos gets to the feedback. So in the best of worlds we might get some answers on monday. I dont think we will gain anything from trolling, in my opinion, the most important feedback thread this patch.

So much for insight/answers in today's patch notes. :(
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

So the feedback here goes for a while now, we just got another pts update and non of the solutions or concerns about BGs were adressed. Is it meaningless for players to give any feedback at all? Do we chat here between ourselves and ZOS will do whatever they feel like without any communication with us anyway? Whats the point of opening feedback topics if only ZOS presence they are dignified with is forum admins showing up once in a while to remove some more agressive posts?
    If thats the case, let us know.
    Edited by Gravord on February 4, 2020 11:09AM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

So the feedback here goes for a while now, we just got another pts update and non of solutions or concerns about BGs were adressed. Is it meaningless for players to give any feedback at all? Do we chat here between ourselves and ZOS will do whatever they feel like without any communication with us anyway? Whats the point of opening feedback topics if only ZOS presence they are dignified with is forum admins showing up once in a while to remove some more agressive posts?
    If thats the case, let us know.

Yes
  • mikeb16_ESO77
    mikeb16_ESO77
    ✭✭✭

Well... Notice I wrote in the best of worlds. But we really do need something from zos regarding this issue. For some of us this is way bigger then any balancing, item sets, dungeons even performance issue. Looking at the entire eso community we might be a small portion but this really is a potential deal breaker and this is the first time afaik a part of the players have been this actively excluded. Once again for wanting to play with a partner or friend(s).
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NaomiHutt wrote: »
    I really hate these changes, I always play alongside with my partner, we are a duo group at most.

The idea of being unable to play alongside a friend or partner in an mmo is just ridiculous.

If you want a solo system that's fine, but please allow for both.

I know for a fact if I'm put up against my partner I'm not going to attack them, so this would defeat the purpose of this mode.

Please allow for both solo and grouping, it's really not that difficult to do.

Same, it's beyond absurd that they would even attempt this. There needs to be a solo queue and a group queue which allows teams of 2 and 4 . Anything else is just alienating
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well... Notice I wrote in the best of worlds. But we really do need something from zos regarding this issue. For some of us this is way bigger then any balancing, item sets, dungeons even performance issue. Looking at the entire eso community we might be a small portion but this really is a potential deal breaker and this is the first time afaik a part of the players have been this actively excluded. Once again for wanting to play with a partner or friend(s).

Yep I agree. The way it is for every 1 player they gain because "solo" players might possibly return, they lose 2-4 players that are looking for a night to spend doing BG with others.

Again cyrodil is not the answer (it is designed for zerg vs zerg vs zerg) and ic is not the answer for small scale pvp because you might face the solo player or duo or you might face a zerg or you might get killed by someone in stealth ganking you while you fight npc mobs.

BG is a quick thing where you can que do match objective and be done. Again it is a game mode designed around "group play to complete an objective". Solo players have an option to duel, what does a duo, trio, or 4 people have if they just want to get right into a fight? If me and my wife want to go murder people in a designed game mode we will not be able to unless we go into cyrodil where seige is and the mode is designed around breeching a castle or defending it.

I'm sorry to say it but most of these game modes are designed for multiple people because it is a MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE game. Catering to the solo players only is the wrong way to go as there are plenty of other mmo games that wont cater to a solo player. And more on the way (new world and Lord of the rings will be coming out).

There is a reason any other game, even fortnight doesn't remove being able to play with friends because they know it will end terribly. (Maybe that's what zos wants because they can eventually just focus on pve only and it will be easy to balance because pve players will never say something is overpowers except the bosses that kill them)
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a Dev response in here to explain this change more?

This change will essentially make me and my wife play less when we have little time. If we want arena style play for quick matches we could probably go back to for Honor and ay that more and more.

This change definitely will not be healthy for this game and without words from the devs it is frustrating the players that want to just do a quick pvp match or 2 on a night after work and we don't have enough time to ride a horse around our entire time just to run into a zerg as 2 players.........
  • Shadowdream
    Shadowdream
    ✭✭✭
    I deeply dislike this change. I only ever play battlegrounds with my wife and I really enjoy doing that.

If it is a problem with players being upset that pug teams sometimes get steamrolled by teams that are cohesive, perhaps only match teams of 4 with other teams of 4. Yes, that will cause those who want to play with a full team to have to wait longer, but that would be their trade-off.

Please don't make this a permanent thing. Battlegrounds are the only PvP I actively enjoy, and it would be really frustrating to not be able to play with her anymore. I honestly would not play in battlegrounds at all anymore.
  • mikeb16_ESO77
    mikeb16_ESO77
    ✭✭✭
    I'm starting to get a bit disheartened as I am beginning to doubt that we'll even get a proper respons. Considering it required a massive outrage on these forums (way more then this change has caused) to the Iceheart nerf to achieve some sort of compromise. Is it needed several new daily threads written in caps to get a respons?

And once again, if this is suppose to be an experiment, what is the hypothesis? What numbers are they looking for to confirm it? What thresholds are they looking for to view the change as a success?

Even if we will never get an answer it would also be interesting to see how they view the players that will lose their ability to play with their partners/friends if they would consider the change a success? Too small a market to care about?

Sorry about the rant but this will really wreck the reason I play this game that I love.
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry about the rant but this will really wreck the reason I play this game that I love.

Same for me and ive proposed good solutions to the issue that would please everyone interested in bgs.
    But non of that matter if we cant get dev attention and just talk between players who dont have a say in final decision.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think in terms of PvP I think the developers do primarily ignore posts.
    I don't really blame them either because most PvP posts are formed from a death recap and someone complaining what killed them is too OP.

I don't think it is right they ignore all posts, but I totally understand how so many valid points, ideas, complaints, buff requests etc... Get diluted in a sea of L2P issues...