Maintenance for the week of June 1:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 2, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    virtus753 wrote: »
    I couldn’t find Icereach Coven Note in either dungeon either.

    It is most definitely not in a dungeon because it's in the "Rituals and Revelations" section, not the "Library of Incunabula".

    I’m inclined to agree, but I don’t know for sure that this is a hard and fast rule. All books in Incunabula are dungeon lorebooks, but are all dungeon lorebooks in Incunabula?

    Thank you for raising this question. I will try to investigate tonight.

    At the very least, all DLC dungeon books are in Incunabula. I am not 100% sure about core dungeons, but think they are, too.
  • Rainchii
    Rainchii
    ✭✭
    Rainchii wrote: »
    I'm also missing Epistle on the Spirits of Amun-dro Vol 3 from the Pellitine Postings section, if anyone knows the location of this one too?

    Thanks :3

    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6451001#Comment_6451001

    Thanks!
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭
    Hey any news on dead water riddle fragment.
    It's the last I need
  • AntsyFiddler
    AntsyFiddler
    ✭✭
    Hadmal's Journal, Page 7 still hasn't been fixed? There are reports in this thread going back to 2016 or earlier.
  • robynofbarnsdaleb16_ESO
    I am missing these two books. The related quest I did ages ago when Summerset came out, but those two did not register in my eidetic.

    Naliara's Notes, Day 8
    Naliara's Notes, Day 13

    ebc1s62i60ee.png

    I have tried doing the quest with a friend, but that didn't help. I've also send a ticket, but no answer. Anyone have the same problem?
  • DanaeldeWitz
    Holger30 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a last books again

    Mysteries and Clues:
    Sealed Letter

    +1
  • Jylly
    Jylly
    ✭✭✭
    In your inventory after buying the quest starter from the Crown Store
  • Aurrynthea_Drake
    Aurrynthea_Drake
    ✭✭✭
    Elsweyr my love 26 + 42 + 52

    26: Southern pier of the South Guard ruins (NOT the southern part, but the southern pier of the main part).

    42: Inside the Forsaken Citadel, behind the stables in the inner courtyard (E side).

    52: Straight N of the Pridehome wayshrine and almost straight E of the Pridehome landmark "eye" marker, on the southern shore of the moat.

    But HOW do you get into the citadel and not the delve? I have circled this place about 12 times with no idea how to get in.
    *sob*
    Magic does not die. It merely sleeps until called forth into the world again.
    PC EU (PvE)
  • Oliviander
    Oliviander
    ✭✭✭
    Anne13 wrote: »
    Hey any news on dead water riddle fragment.
    It's the last I need

    Yeah - my only book missin :-(
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looking for

    Dead Water Riddle Fragment
    Sealed Letter

    Forgot to read them from my quest item inventory, in the very, very short time that they are in there doing the quest, with no mandate to do so while doing said quests.

    After quest locations need to be placed for those two items (along with some others potentially that I may have miraculously done previously) - Or, make eidetic memory account bound so another character can do them and have it count.
    Raid Leader - Nightfighters - Healer - Raiding Rainbow
    Elearium - Argonian Templar - EP - Gryphon Heart - Tick-Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Extinguisher of Flames - Dro-m’Athra Destroyer - Flawless Conquerer - Former Empress - Blackrose Executioner - Master Angler - Grand Master Crafter - AR34 - 40.1k+ Achievement Points
    Elorím - Breton Warden - DC - Tick-Tock Tormenter - Shield of the North - Bringer of Light - Voice of Reason - Sunspire Saint - Blackrose Executioner
    Elearíum - Breton Templar - DC - Extinguisher of Flames - Bringer of Light - Voice of Reason - Blackrose Executioner - Flawless Conqueror
    I do writs. Lots and lots of writs. I share the data.
    Thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/459690/tracking-daily-writ-reward-drop-rates-refining-rates
    Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQDUjYNQVsIFl0ktkbkSlfYPkzP6pgCOTMQ-qCuzfaI
    Top Scores
    vAA - 142,087
    vSO - 143,342
    vHRC - 143,151
    vMoL - 154,324
    vHoF - 217,849 (TTT)
    vAS - 113,052 (IR)
    vCR - 128,377 (GH)
    vSS - 176,542
    vKA - 157,557
    vDSA - 44,719
    vBRP - 71,573
    vMA - 563,660
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsweyr my love 26 + 42 + 52

    26: Southern pier of the South Guard ruins (NOT the southern part, but the southern pier of the main part).

    42: Inside the Forsaken Citadel, behind the stables in the inner courtyard (E side).

    52: Straight N of the Pridehome wayshrine and almost straight E of the Pridehome landmark "eye" marker, on the southern shore of the moat.

    But HOW do you get into the citadel and not the delve? I have circled this place about 12 times with no idea how to get in.
    *sob*

    The Forsaken Citadel *is* the delve. To get to the lorebook, you need to go through the first part with the hallways into the open courtyard area.
  • Viust
    Viust
    ✭✭✭
    Vvardenfell - Kwama Breeding Research Notes (Flora) seems bugged again.
    PC/EU, 1500+ CP, 12 characters (black market moguls, master anglers, flawless conquerors, duelists, etc.)
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I checked on the PTS, the Elden Root copy of Tome of the Undaunted (Signed) is now inaccessible. The unsigned copy is still nowhere I’ve been able to find.

    So as far as I can tell, neither the signed nor unsigned copy exists for most people now.

    Also couldn’t find Dead-Water Riddle Fragment.
  • NeptunXIV
    NeptunXIV
    ✭✭
    Anyone able to find the following, as they're locked behind the quest 'Untamed and Unleashed' in Sil-Var-Woad, Summerset?
    • Y'ffre's Sparkling Steeds
    • Fellrunner Failure?
    • Findings on the Elemental Volatility of Imps
    • Report on Wing Rot Curative Trials
    EU scrub on PC/NA810 CP#BardKnockLifeESO-Database • Other half: @LtSnowballin

    50 | Loreleii Caemoriin Excavates-The-Antiquities: // Altmer Argonian Magsorc DPS // Grand Master Crafter
    Because I'm an altoholic:
    PvE;
    50 | Zoloft gra-Prozac: // Orc Stamcro DPS
    Cofiwch Dryweryn: // Dunmer Magblade DPS
    Menagerie Manager: // Imperial Magsorc DPS // Meme build

    50 | Revives-The-Inept: // Argonian Magcro Healer
    50 | Healies-Your-Feelies: // Argonian Stamden Healer

    50 | Pankei-Io: // Argonian Magden Tank

    PvP;
    50 | Heals-The-Incompetent: // Argonian Magplar Healer // Former Empress // EP
    Purges-The-Inadequate: // Argonian Magplar Healer // DC

    Ğomija Sun-Eater: // Orc "Goblin" Stamplar DPS // EP

    RP
    Cleans-The-Floor: // Argonian Magplar // Poor floor sweeper working for a mean Breton family. Cleans is very shy and apologetic - a people-pleaser even to those undeserving. She was found as an egg in Murkmire, near Blackrose Prison, with a weathered and unreadable note. Her scales are pale from spending all of her time indoors cleaning, and she is 1/64th Naga.
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭
    NeptunXIV wrote: »
    Anyone able to find the following, as they're locked behind the quest 'Untamed and Unleashed' in Sil-Var-Woad, Summerset?
    • Y'ffre's Sparkling Steeds
    • Fellrunner Failure?
    • Findings on the Elemental Volatility of Imps
    • Report on Wing Rot Curative Trials


    Hello!

    I was desperately looking for this ones too, since they are locked in the museum. But I found a way to get access to it again.

    I made a video for that:


    (The other books not showing in the video are upstairs).
  • HowellQagan
    HowellQagan
    ✭✭✭
    MRusso89 wrote: »
    Hi guys! Just need help finding the following:
    Elsweyr My Love, Pages 26, 44 and 52
    New Moon Obligations

    Restored Tablet (where in Moonlit Cove?)

    I play on console so coordinates don't help :(

    The book in Moonlit Cove one is so easy to miss. Spoiler if you gave up looking for it:
    walk through the waterfall, it's in the corridor behind it

    Although now that I think of it, it might be a different one, there was one also up on a ledge that you can only complete during the Khenarthi Temple part of the main questline.
  • NeptunXIV
    NeptunXIV
    ✭✭
    NeptunXIV wrote: »
    Anyone able to find the following, as they're locked behind the quest 'Untamed and Unleashed' in Sil-Var-Woad, Summerset?
    • Y'ffre's Sparkling Steeds
    • Fellrunner Failure?
    • Findings on the Elemental Volatility of Imps
    • Report on Wing Rot Curative Trials


    Hello!

    I was desperately looking for this ones too, since they are locked in the museum. But I found a way to get access to it again.

    I made a video for that:


    (The other books not showing in the video are upstairs).

    Thank you so much!! That's some hardcore parkour :D
    EU scrub on PC/NA810 CP#BardKnockLifeESO-Database • Other half: @LtSnowballin

    50 | Loreleii Caemoriin Excavates-The-Antiquities: // Altmer Argonian Magsorc DPS // Grand Master Crafter
    Because I'm an altoholic:
    PvE;
    50 | Zoloft gra-Prozac: // Orc Stamcro DPS
    Cofiwch Dryweryn: // Dunmer Magblade DPS
    Menagerie Manager: // Imperial Magsorc DPS // Meme build

    50 | Revives-The-Inept: // Argonian Magcro Healer
    50 | Healies-Your-Feelies: // Argonian Stamden Healer

    50 | Pankei-Io: // Argonian Magden Tank

    PvP;
    50 | Heals-The-Incompetent: // Argonian Magplar Healer // Former Empress // EP
    Purges-The-Inadequate: // Argonian Magplar Healer // DC

    Ğomija Sun-Eater: // Orc "Goblin" Stamplar DPS // EP

    RP
    Cleans-The-Floor: // Argonian Magplar // Poor floor sweeper working for a mean Breton family. Cleans is very shy and apologetic - a people-pleaser even to those undeserving. She was found as an egg in Murkmire, near Blackrose Prison, with a weathered and unreadable note. Her scales are pale from spending all of her time indoors cleaning, and she is 1/64th Naga.
  • HowellQagan
    HowellQagan
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently I'm missing a book in Orsinium, "The Lusty Argonian Maid, A Song", which is supposedly only available on a bookshelf in the Temple of Ire, Temple Library section which is only open during Blood on a King's Hands.
    So uhh, I've already done every quest in Wrothgar and thus that section of the temple is locked off, anyone got an idea how I'm supposed to get it?

    edit: so I spammed the zone chat in Orisinum and found someone doing the quest, that way I could enter it.
    Edited by HowellQagan on April 26, 2020 9:16PM
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    I'm down to my last book in Notes and Memos its "note from kamu" - the suggested location is the Moonless Walk in Coldharbour but I've not as yet been able to locate the book. Does anyone have a more exact or alternative location? I'm on console so can't use add ons or co-ordinates...

    Overall I have just 28 to go but a few of them are in dungeons / bookshelves but I will probably be after some help with some of the others as well
  • HowellQagan
    HowellQagan
    ✭✭✭
    n2Cya6B.jpg
    hafgood wrote: »
    I'm down to my last book in Notes and Memos its "note from kamu" - the suggested location is the Moonless Walk in Coldharbour but I've not as yet been able to locate the book. Does anyone have a more exact or alternative location? I'm on console so can't use add ons or co-ordinates...

    Overall I have just 28 to go but a few of them are in dungeons / bookshelves but I will probably be after some help with some of the others as well

  • hafgood
    hafgood
    Thank you, found it and one less to worry about.

    Does anyone have a location for Introduction to Aedric Studies? Its listed as in Lambent Passage but have had a good look and couldn't find it
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hafgood wrote: »
    Thank you, found it and one less to worry about.

    Does anyone have a location for Introduction to Aedric Studies? Its listed as in Lambent Passage but have had a good look and couldn't find it

    That one is a random spawn on any IC bookshelf. It’s definitely not limited to the Lambent Passage.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MyAlterEgo wrote: »
    I personally cannot find :
    - Daggerfall Market Shopping List (I read it during the quest but it's marked as not read)
    - Rhanbiq's Notes (same as DMSL)
    - Nahirah's Journal (same as DMSL & RN)
    - Letter to an aldarch (its outside location has the light but the book is missing and inside one isn't accessible)
    - Eyes of the Queen only (book is missing and I don't know if I read it during the quest)

    Can someone help me to fix that pls ?

    Never saw an answer anywhere for the Shopping List from this old comment by VanIliriagon (even in other threads).

    The thing is, you HAVE TO read the note to do the quest, Blood and the Crescent Moon. And that spot where the dog leads you where the body and the note are? No note there now (5 1/2 years after doing the quest). So I look up the person you turn the quest into, which is Captain Aresin. Even verified where he would have been standing.

    If you had to read the note to even start or progress on the quest, not having it listed in Eidetic Memory really does seem like a bug. Anyone know anything about this one before I file a bug report?

    I have the same issue as you with the Daggerfall Market Shopping List. I was wondering if you filed a bug report and whether you got a solution to the issue that you could share please?

    I filed one a while ago @MyAlterEgo but no response or fix yet. Sometimes they move a book somewhere else. I've looked all over Daggerfall as including places where the quest(s) didn't take you. No luck.
    Make-A-Friend! Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ and add someone new to your friend list ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)


    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • MyAlterEgo
    MyAlterEgo
    Soul Shriven
    MyAlterEgo wrote: »
    I personally cannot find :
    - Daggerfall Market Shopping List (I read it during the quest but it's marked as not read)
    - Rhanbiq's Notes (same as DMSL)
    - Nahirah's Journal (same as DMSL & RN)
    - Letter to an aldarch (its outside location has the light but the book is missing and inside one isn't accessible)
    - Eyes of the Queen only (book is missing and I don't know if I read it during the quest)

    Can someone help me to fix that pls ?

    Never saw an answer anywhere for the Shopping List from this old comment by VanIliriagon (even in other threads).

    The thing is, you HAVE TO read the note to do the quest, Blood and the Crescent Moon. And that spot where the dog leads you where the body and the note are? No note there now (5 1/2 years after doing the quest). So I look up the person you turn the quest into, which is Captain Aresin. Even verified where he would have been standing.

    If you had to read the note to even start or progress on the quest, not having it listed in Eidetic Memory really does seem like a bug. Anyone know anything about this one before I file a bug report?

    I have the same issue as you with the Daggerfall Market Shopping List. I was wondering if you filed a bug report and whether you got a solution to the issue that you could share please?

    I filed one a while ago @MyAlterEgo but no response or fix yet. Sometimes they move a book somewhere else. I've looked all over Daggerfall as including places where the quest(s) didn't take you. No luck.

    Wow! What a coincidence I raised a ticket myself yesterday afternoon. I have crawled all over Daggerfall with no success. But I will let you know if I have more luck with my ticket.
  • Welanduz
    Welanduz
    ✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    hafgood wrote: »
    Does anyone have a location for Introduction to Aedric Studies ? Its listed as in Lambent Passage but have had a good look and couldn't find it
    That one is a random spawn on any IC bookshelf. It’s definitely not limited to the Lambent Passage.

    In any IC bookshelf or only in the sewers?
    I realy hope in any IC, because in the base i found 3 and in the hole sewer i only found 3 bookshelf on 2 locations!

    greetings,
    Welanduz


    Edited by Welanduz on May 15, 2020 3:00PM
    Das Leben ist einfach zu kurz um es wirklich ernst zu nehmen!
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welanduz wrote: »
    virtus753 wrote: »
    hafgood wrote: »
    Does anyone have a location for Introduction to Aedric Studies ? Its listed as in Lambent Passage but have had a good look and couldn't find it
    That one is a random spawn on any IC bookshelf. It’s definitely not limited to the Lambent Passage.

    In any IC bookshelf or only in the sewers?
    I realy hope in any IC, because in the base i found 3 and in the hole sewer i only found 3 bookshelf on 2 locations!

    greetings,
    Welanduz


    Any! You can look in the shelves on the base, in the districts, and in the sewers. Personally I don’t have the nerves to check bookshelves in the sewers themselves, so I did the district bookshelf tour from the very first post in this thread. It took a while, but they all showed up eventually.
  • Welanduz
    Welanduz
    ✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    Welanduz wrote: »
    Introduction to Aedric Studies
    In any IC bookshelf or only in the sewers?
    I realy hope in any IC, because in the base i found 3 and in the hole sewer i only found 3 bookshelf on 2 locations!
    Any! You can look in the shelves on the base, in the districts, and in the sewers. Personally I don’t have the nerves to check bookshelves in the sewers themselves, so I did the district bookshelf tour from the very first post in this thread. It took a while, but they all showed up eventually.

    You made my day!!! :) So the hint from LoreBooks is wrong, or say it more specific "only a part of the truth", right?

    greetings, Welanduz
    Das Leben ist einfach zu kurz um es wirklich ernst zu nehmen!
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welanduz wrote: »
    virtus753 wrote: »
    Welanduz wrote: »
    Introduction to Aedric Studies
    In any IC bookshelf or only in the sewers?
    I realy hope in any IC, because in the base i found 3 and in the hole sewer i only found 3 bookshelf on 2 locations!
    Any! You can look in the shelves on the base, in the districts, and in the sewers. Personally I don’t have the nerves to check bookshelves in the sewers themselves, so I did the district bookshelf tour from the very first post in this thread. It took a while, but they all showed up eventually.

    You made my day!!! :) So the hint from LoreBooks is wrong, or say it more specific "only a part of the truth", right?

    greetings, Welanduz

    I suspect what's going on is that UESP's log viewer shows some hits in the Lambent Passage, meaning some players did find it there. The log viewer doesn't have every location it's ever been found in, though, so the data set is incomplete, and add-on authors can only work with what they have. (ZOS has never published a list of what books are where, to the best of my knowledge, so this entire endeavor has been a cooperative effort among players based on personal experience.)

    So I'd agree that it's probably true but not comprehensive, but that's where threads like this come in. :)

    Good luck finding it! Let us know how it goes.
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    Thanks, down to just 10 books, of which 4 are Imperial City / Sewers, 4 in DLC dungeons and the bugged Deadwater fragment and Tome of the Undaunted (unsigned). So will start checking the city bookshelves
  • NewbieOKS
    NewbieOKS
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure in Craglorn, haven't got the last book for me in Craglorn - Eidetic Memory:

    Quartermaster's Notes in Sanctum Ophidia trial. It said the book is on the stairs before combating the Serpent. Tried to found it with no luck. Destination addon was not operating functionally inside the dungeon/trial

    I used an addon "Destinations" with the Eidetic Memory books undiscovered option on.

    Maybe anyone have an experience in successfully obtaining these book in Craglorn?
    Edited by NewbieOKS on May 30, 2020 2:31AM
Sign In or Register to comment.