Maintenance for the week of October 19:
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Markarth DLC and Update 28 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭
    These books are still bugged for me:

-Worship in Fanacas (AD)
    -A Plea for the Elder Scrolls (AD)
    -Tome of the undaunted
    -Mend the threads (post quest)
    -Kwarma Miner's note
    -Sanguine reveler's note
    -Seek adventure in Murkmire (post quest)
    -The Fall of Trinimac
    -Scholar Garrique's journal (post quest)
    -All books post quest "Untamed and Unleashed", "pearls before traitors", and "Lauriel's lament" from Summerset

If anyone has updates on these that I missed, please let me know. Thanks!
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Djennku wrote: »

-Worship in Fanacas (AD)
    -Tome of the undaunted
    -Kwarma Miner's note
    -Sanguine reveler's note
    -The Fall of Trinimac
    -All books post quest "Untamed and Unleashed", "pearls before traitors", and "Lauriel's lament" from Summerset

For the two in the PVP zones (Worship in Fanacas and A Plea for the Elder Scrolls) I had to log out and back into the game while in the "zone" of the book, and then they appeared for me.

I'm about 95% sure for "Untamed and Unleashed" post quest, you can climb up one of the rock structures and get back into the locked Indrik pens (and then back into the building), if I'm thinking that book is from that quest.

The others I'm unsure of (other than I know Tome of the Undaunted is bugged for many people)
    Raid Leader - Nightfighters - Healer - Raiding Rainbow

I do writs. Lots and lots of writs. I share the data.
    Thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/459690/tracking-daily-writ-reward-drop-rates-refining-rates
    Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQDUjYNQVsIFl0ktkbkSlfYPkzP6pgCOTMQ-qCuzfaI

Main Character
    Elearium - Argonian Templar - EP - Dawnbringer - Tick-Tock Tormenter - Gryphon Heart - Immortal Redeemer - Extinguisher of Flames - Dro-m’Athra Destroyer - Flawless Conquerer - Former Empress - Master Angler - Grand Master Crafter - AR41 - 42.4k+ Achievement Points
    (True Genius - Bane of Thorns - No Rest for the Wicked - In Defiance of Death - Defanged the Devourer - Nature's Wrath - Depth's Defiler - Leave No Bone Unbroken)

Top Scores
    vAA - 142,087
    vSO - 143,342
    vHRC - 143,151
    vMoL - 154,324
    vHoF - 217,849 (TTT)
    vAS - 113,052 (IR)
    vCR - 128,377 (GH)
    vSS - 176,542
    vKA - 225,167 (KW)
    vDSA - 44,719
    vBRP - 71,573
    vMA - 563,660
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

-Worship in Fanacas (AD)
    -Tome of the undaunted
    -Kwarma Miner's note
    -Sanguine reveler's note
    -The Fall of Trinimac

For the two in the PVP zones (Worship in Fanacas and A Plea for the Elder Scrolls) I had to log out and back into the game while in the "zone" of the book, and then they appeared for me.

I'm about 95% sure for "Untamed and Unleashed" post quest, you can climb up one of the rock structures and get back into the locked Indrik pens (and then back into the building), if I'm thinking that book is from that quest.

The others I'm unsure of (other than I know Tome of the Undaunted is bugged for many people)

TY! The logging out/in worked perfectly for those books. I'm going after The indriik ones in a bit, so I'll let you know if I can't get them.

I got one of the notes from the DB sacrament (reveler's iirc) when I ported in there.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭

-Worship in Fanacas (AD)
    -Tome of the undaunted
    -Kwarma Miner's note
    -Sanguine reveler's note
    -The Fall of Trinimac

TY! The logging out/in worked perfectly for those books. I'm going after The indriik ones in a bit, so I'll let you know if I can't get them.

I got one of the notes from the DB sacrament (reveler's iirc) when I ported in there.

The DB sacrament ones are completely random. You need to be sent to the right map and then the right version of that map. Just keep checking. (The readables are all fortunately right near the entrance, iirc, so it’s easy to check.)

For Seek Adventure in Murkmire: if that’s the one I’m thinking of, then the quest is repeatable. You can do all of those prologue dailies in a row each day, so work through them until you get Reeling in Recruits. I believe you can just read the note from your inventory at that point, or you can travel to one of the quest sites and read it after you post it.
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

-Worship in Fanacas (AD)
    -Tome of the undaunted
    -Kwarma Miner's note
    -Sanguine reveler's note
    -The Fall of Trinimac

The DB sacrament ones are completely random. You need to be sent to the right map and then the right version of that map. Just keep checking. (The readables are all fortunately right near the entrance, iirc, so it’s easy to check.)

For Seek Adventure in Murkmire: if that’s the one I’m thinking of, then the quest is repeatable. You can do all of those prologue dailies in a row each day, so work through them until you get Reeling in Recruits. I believe you can just read the note from your inventory at that point, or you can travel to one of the quest sites and read it after you post it.

TY! I was not aware of some of those. I will look into it.
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    2 books I need

Mysteries and Clues:

Sealed letter
    House Ravenwatch Contract
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    House Ravenwatch Contract

Stonefalls, Davons Watch, Mages Guild
  • OtisMiller
    OtisMiller
    ✭✭✭
    Has anybody found "Serum Infusion Report" post quest in Summerset? I've grouped with people doing the quest, I've jumped over the rocks to get back into the building, but the book simply isn't there/readable. ALL of the other books/letters/reports from this quest can be re-read except for this one. This is my last lore book (including motifs) and has been for over a year. It's driving me crazy