Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

I HATE fragments system

• BackStabeth
    BackStabeth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    Starlock wrote: »
    Welcome to ESO in 2020 - where players must pay to win event rewards instead of just playing the game to earn them!

Paid zero for the fragments. Completed both this morning. Spent event tickets on the berries. Have a base Indirik ready to evolve and enough feathers for another base one. I had to spend the event tickets I earned on fragments because I was going to lose tickets and with 2 days of tickets left I am still going to end up losing tickets with nothing to spend them on.

Everything was entirely doable with even the slightest amount of effort. I farmed extra boxes while doing the Rescuer achievement. Completed the fragments and that achievement at the same time.

With a little bit of effort? As if all it takes is work to obtain all the things needed to max out your spending of tickets? I don't know why you are claiming things that cannot be true, but you are. It's RNG, it has very little to do with effort. It's not as if your chances are 1 out of 100 and you do something 100 times and you get a part, RNG means you have a 1 out of 100 chance each time, so you could do something a million times and it never drops.

You claimed to have had enough tickets to spend event tickets on berries, enough feathers for another base Indrik, spent tickets on fragments and have 12 tickets so the next two days you are wasting tickets.

I'm calling you out, no way, not possible to purchase all you have claimed, let me explain why.

35 tickets for the momento total

35 tickets for the pet total

40 tickets for all feathers for a base indrik total.

40 tickets for berries to evolve a base indrik total.

All added up, that equals 150 tickets total.

You can only earn a total of 39 tickets during this event.

150 - 39 = 111 ticket deficit, you are 111 tickets short of what you claim

Oh yeah, and I forgot, you said you have max tickets and will wast the last two days so that means you have 12 extra tickets extra

111 + 12 = 123 ticket deficit. To purchase and accomplish everything you have claimed, you would have had to make an extra 123 tickets that nobody else has access to this event.

When you claim something that cannot possibly be true, on a thread intended to express how the community feels about this event, you harm all of us. You are not being honest, and for what reason I cannot even imagine. It serves no purpose at all to claim things that cannot possibly be true, so why?

Phfffffffft
    Options
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Welcome to ESO in 2020 - where players must pay to win event rewards instead of just playing the game to earn them!

Paid zero for the fragments. Completed both this morning. Spent event tickets on the berries. Have a base Indirik ready to evolve and enough feathers for another base one. I had to spend the event tickets I earned on fragments because I was going to lose tickets and with 2 days of tickets left I am still going to end up losing tickets with nothing to spend them on.

Everything was entirely doable with even the slightest amount of effort. I farmed extra boxes while doing the Rescuer achievement. Completed the fragments and that achievement at the same time.

Good rng =/= effort. I'm glad that you're lucky, but half of my boxes didnt drop any parts, and some of them were borderline insulting (25 worms and 250 gold item).

Time spent in the zone increases your chance to gain boxes. Killing and looting nodes as you go does too. Too many players during this event are just running past everything and then complaining that rng isn't treating them well. Again, I did this in the time it took to do the Rescuer challenge. A current achievement that requires running around Murkmire. The whole intent of the event is to spend time in the zone. Doing enough to get the first box and moving on isn't gonna cut it.

Again, you were lucky with your boxes.
    For me, a lot of them looked like this
    i3kS8pE.png
    I did get one with double fragments, but half of them didn't drop anything.

I was getting those, then one box threw up a voriplasm fragment.

I hadn't been paying attention so I didn't know what it was, but I knew that something unusual had dropped. It took ages to find it, I thought I'd lost my marbles because it wasn't anywhere in my inventory.

So after all those boxes now I'm the proud owner of a single fragment...

Lucky I didn't want the thing in any case! ;)
    Options
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭

With a little bit of effort? As if all it takes is work to obtain all the things needed to max out your spending of tickets? I don't know why you are claiming things that cannot be true, but you are. It's RNG, it has very little to do with effort. It's not as if your chances are 1 out of 100 and you do something 100 times and you get a part, RNG means you have a 1 out of 100 chance each time, so you could do something a million times and it never drops.

You claimed to have had enough tickets to spend event tickets on berries, enough feathers for another base Indrik, spent tickets on fragments and have 12 tickets so the next two days you are wasting tickets.

I'm calling you out, no way, not possible to purchase all you have claimed, let me explain why.

Oh yeah, and I forgot, you said you have max tickets and will wast the last two days so that means you have 12 extra tickets extra

111 + 12 = 123 ticket deficit. To purchase and accomplish everything you have claimed, you would have had to make an extra 123 tickets that nobody else has access to this event.

When you claim something that cannot possibly be true, on a thread intended to express how the community feels about this event, you harm all of us. You are not being honest, and for what reason I cannot even imagine. It serves no purpose at all to claim things that cannot possibly be true, so why?

Phfffffffft

I'm not going to bother doing the math, but I can assure you it is very possible to have everything the event vendor sells. The last two days I've gotten an "undaunted plunder" instead of fragments. I bought two fragments so I wouldn't be wasting event tickets, but the rest dropped normally for me. RNG this game is just BS and is the main factor changing that math for ya I think. I got two fragments every day but the first, and I did get one frag the first day too. I started the event having everything from the last event, so I can't even get more event tickets now because maxed that way too. ...so when I start the next event, it will go the same way. I'm pretty sure this is the never stop playing situation ZOS is trying to create.
    Options
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 days now and no fragments in any of the boxes...it should be a guaranteed drop at the very least. Though I would have preferred tradeable drops that could be sold.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
    Options
  • Nanfoodle
    Nanfoodle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny, I have no desire to get the snot pet and I have been buying nothing but feathers. Will I have gotten every fragment for the snot pet but one. Random is random.
    Options
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Phfffffffft

You forget that their have been other events prior to this one and that berries and feathers have been available in them. Using tickets smartly in prior events allows you to obtain things in future events. You don't need to earn 150 tickets in this event to so that and I never said I did. Just said that I have everything possible from the vendor without spending real money ever for tickets. That includes all evolutions of the indrik and style pages from events.
    Options
  • BackStabeth
    BackStabeth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Phfffffffft

You forget that their have been other events prior to this one and that berries and feathers have been available in them. Using tickets smartly in prior events allows you to obtain things in future events. You don't need to earn 150 tickets in this event to so that and I never said I did. Just said that I have everything possible from the vendor without spending real money ever for tickets. That includes all evolutions of the indrik and style pages from events.

I haven't forgotten anything at all, just going by what you claimed.

So are you saying you had all the items you claim you have, with the exception of the pet and the momento, all the Indrik items? And that you got a fragment every day during the event? And that you will end up having 18 extra tickets? 2 days left = 6 tickets and 12 is max you can have so that's 18.

No need to even mention the Indrik stuff, unless you are just bragging I guess. But what you are suggestion, while it is possible to get a fragment every day, it's certainly not probable and very, exceedingly difficult to believe. I work 12 hours a day, for myself but even still. I have a lot of time waiting for metals to melt so I play the game while I work. I have put in 6-8 hours per day during this event killing mobs, I have not missed one ticket drop, one strongbox drop. I have gone hours just killing and farming nodes. Evidently I have worked far harder than you have, and yet, doing everything perfectly and all that I can possibly do I have had two extra strongbox drops, and a total of 7 fragments all together, total.

When you state:

Everything was entirely doable with even the slightest amount of effort.

You are really saying that you did all these things, the Indrik stuff, the event tickets, all you said prior, or as you said "Everything" during this event with only the slightest amount of effort when it fact, you had to skip buying things in prior events so that you had a surplus of tickets. You already bought with tickets all your Indrik items prior to this event, and that the only thing that was really possible with the slightest bit of effort was getting daily tickets, and spending them on whatever else was needed to get the momento and/or the pet.

However, for someone that had nothing coming into this event, no Indrik mounts, no tickets from previous events, no berries or feathers, what you claim only takes the slightest amount of effort is not possible.

You also are totally discounting other people's efforts and experience, and basing all your assumptions on your missing buying certain things in other events so you have a surplus. And lets face it, there are not ever enough tickets to buy everything that is available during any event. ZoS does this on purpose so it creates a need for people to buy crowns, to buy tickets, so you had to have missed a lot of stuff from previous events to have 12 extra tickets for this one.

Not buying any of it, [snip]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 17, 2023 12:13PM
    Options
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only reason I am getting both pet and memento this event is because I chose to not care about the ghost Indrik. And even then, if I hadn't been insanely lucky with some boxes containing two fragments, I would still not be able to get both. 39 ticket and 70 in costs just doesn't add up.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
    Options
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you accept that the drops are RNG and you accept that there's not enough tickets for both event rewards then you must accept that some unlucky people are not going to get both and some unlucky people are going to have to choose between a berry or an event reward.

If you don't accept that then you are intentionally deluding yourself.
    Options
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Tell me about it, I don’t want the snot pet and I’d love to give it away to one of my 3 guilds. Has anyone ever got any duplicates?

That's what I would like to know as well. Some people here have claimed that you basically can't get duplicate fragments and my own experience has been like that, too. I didn't really have any time to actually play during the event, so what I did was, I parked a toon in Murkmire right next to a WB, logged in daily for 5 minutes to kill that WB and that was it. Got my tickets every time no problem and the guaranteed strongbox, of course, but no extras. Not quite sure when the event started, so I don't know exactly how many strongboxes I had in total, but out of those I got 5 pet fragments and 3 memento fragments. Some boxes were pretty much BS and had something akin to the 20 worms and a treasure item someone mentioned, but I did get the fragments pretty regularly - and not one was double. So I'm wondering, if someone here has actually got duplicates? Is that something that can happen?

However, even though I seem to have had pretty good luck so far, I don't think it's fair to discount the people who didn't. RNG in general is okay, so long as the drop rates are reasonable in relation to the duration of the event. By what I read here that doesn't seem to be the case, though, and I think the system that someone mentioned, where you have the fragments in your inventory and only transfer them to the collections menu by activating them, but can trade them, if you don't, would be the best overall approach for future events. The inability to trade (or sell) these fragments seems to be the biggest problem because it forces you to grind them out all by yourself - which kind of defeats the purpose of an MMO. Make them sellable, and even people who couldn't really participate in the event will be able to get them, if they're willing to pay for them, which, all in all, seems to be much fairer to me.
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

Options
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Tell me about it, I don’t want the snot pet and I’d love to give it away to one of my 3 guilds. Has anyone ever got any duplicates?

That's what I would like to know as well. Some people here have claimed that you basically can't get duplicate fragments and my own experience has been like that, too. I didn't really have any time to actually play during the event, so what I did was, I parked a toon in Murkmire right next to a WB, logged in daily for 5 minutes to kill that WB and that was it. Got my tickets every time no problem and the guaranteed strongbox, of course, but no extras. Not quite sure when the event started, so I don't know exactly how many strongboxes I had in total, but out of those I got 5 pet fragments and 3 memento fragments. Some boxes were pretty much BS and had something akin to the 20 worms and a treasure item someone mentioned, but I did get the fragments pretty regularly - and not one was double. So I'm wondering, if someone here has actually got duplicates? Is that something that can happen?

However, even though I seem to have had pretty good luck so far, I don't think it's fair to discount the people who didn't. RNG in general is okay, so long as the drop rates are reasonable in relation to the duration of the event. By what I read here that doesn't seem to be the case, though, and I think the system that someone mentioned, where you have the fragments in your inventory and only transfer them to the collections menu by activating them, but can trade them, if you don't, would be the best overall approach for future events. The inability to trade (or sell) these fragments seems to be the biggest problem because it forces you to grind them out all by yourself - which kind of defeats the purpose of an MMO. Make them sellable, and even people who couldn't really participate in the event will be able to get them, if they're willing to pay for them, which, all in all, seems to be much fairer to me.

You can not get duplicates. ..and as I posted above, I got one fragment the first day, then two every day until I had them all in short order. It's poopy unfair RNG in this game is all....as if we need to mention how crappy the RNG is in this game again or how unfair the repercussions of it can be.....
    Options
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got one ... of the seven .... required to make a blob of goo pet

If Zos thinks I am going to Buy the rest of the fragments with tickets, Zos devs have completely lost their minds

IMHO

:#
    Options
  • Rave the Histborn
    Rave the Histborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Phfffffffft

You do realize that you don't need to purchase tickets for all that stuff right? You can get the mementos from strong boxes so it doesnt cost anywhere close to the amount of tickets you're talking about.
    Options
  • BackStabeth
    BackStabeth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Phfffffffft

You do realize that you don't need to purchase tickets for all that stuff right? You can get the mementos from strong boxes so it doesnt cost anywhere close to the amount of tickets you're talking about.

Hahaha, really? Wow, thank you so much for stating the obvious.

If you bothered to read the rest of the posts, you would realize that I talked about it already. I was making a point. You would serve your own posts much better if you simply stopped cherry picking what was said in a post, specially when you take comments out of context, and then nit picked or argued on cherry picked points.

And come on, do you really just drive by post like it seems? Or do you ever actually engage in meaningful discussion?
    Options
  • Tezzaa
    Tezzaa
    ✭✭✭
    Here we are 2 days from the end of the event and I have 3 pieces of the memento and the pet... No way to complete it because they decided to do the ridiculous fragment idea so no trading amongst friends etc as has been done many times before.

WTG ZoS -- you have started 2020 with a bang and not in a good way at all!
    Options
  • Varangian_af_Scaniae
    The system is much better than I originally thought & admittedly complained about at the start of the event.

There are no duplicates. When RNG puts a fragment in a Strongbox, it just chooses the next one in your list that you don’t have.

I have both the pet & memento; purchased Spectral Berry; purchased Indrik Feather for a 2nd Nascent; and will have 10 tickets at the end of the event to buy the final Spectral Berry as soon as the next event starts... and never spent a dime of IRL currency or purchased anything from the Crown Store.

Seems pretty good to me.

S.

I have got 4 memento fragments and 2 pet fragments from the strongboxes. Got a box every day.
    Having the event reward tied to RNG is beyond stupid. You were lucky and got your parts, good for you. But you can't say it's a good system tying event rewards to RNG and/or real money. I have bought two pet parts and will get enough tickets to buy two more. That leaves me missing one pet part. So if I'm not "lucky" to get a pet part from the last two boxes, I'm screwed. Sure they want me to pay real monies for tickets but I would rather say and do something criminal.
    Options
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @max_only @CassandraGemini
    You can't get dupes of the Pet/Memento drops, because they go directly into your Fragments tab. They're just like the Indrik Feathers and Berries, when you have one you can't get dupes of it.

@jaws343
    Please quit trying to discredit the majority of people who aren't going to be able to get both rewards by playing the game and participating in the event, just because you've had good luck. Your luck is your luck and it doesn't apply to anyone else. No one is trying to discredit you for being lucky, so stop doing it to people who've been getting shafted the whole event because they haven't even been getting their tickets or first Strongbox on any given day thanks to that also being tied to RNG. It's great for you, honestly, if you've managed to get everything. But your posts are making it seem like it's so easy to get everything with "minimal effort" and that's simply not true for most people.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
    Options
  • kalimar44
    kalimar44
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got all fragments, I must be lucky.
    Options
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless I get a fragment tomorrow, I can’t complete both event collectibles. This is with me beginning the event with enough tickets to get one fragment... and not even glancing sideways at the indrik feathers or berries. [snip]

[edited for conspiracy theory/misinformation]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 17, 2023 12:16PM
    Options
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Unless I get a fragment tomorrow, I can’t complete both event collectibles. This is with me beginning the event with enough tickets to get one fragment... and not even glancing sideways at the indrik feathers or berries. [snip]
    That's how a lot of people feel, myself included. Yes, it's possible to get all the pieces for both Collectibles just from boxes and buying them with tickets, but it's so unlikely that while it's possible, it's closer to impossible. Especially more so when even getting your tickets and initial Strongbox for the day is also tied to RNG, not just whether you get any fragments in any given box. And if you need to get any number of Berries or Feathers you're basically sol since most of us aren't going to be the lucky few to get numerous pieces in a box or get numerous boxes in a day that each have a fragment.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 17, 2023 12:21PM
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
    Options
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RNG is RNG, so debating whether the event is "fair" or not based on one's own experience is folly.

Probably a more productive conversation is how many of us liked the strongbox/fragment combo. I personally do not like that the fragments aren't tradeable and due to a variety of reasons (like a vacation in the middle of the event) I have not obtained enough fragments for either item yet.

If I recall correctly, originally the berries and Indriks were ZOS's answer to complaints regarding the fact that special mounts could only be found via crowns or hard content. Working towards one of these mounts via the events was a way for "everyone" to be able to have a mount, even if one was a fairly casual player.

Well, at this point I barely ever have enough tickets to keep up and adding additional special items that can be bought with tickets is not true to the original goal of the system, imo, and doesn't align with the spirit of what events should be... also in my opinion of course.

Anyway, I think it is a real bummer for the folks who participated in the event and wanted the items and weren't able to complete them. Lots of content in the game is difficult and grindy but a token participatory reward for a community event shouldn't really be one of them.
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
    Options
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

35 tickets for the momento total Minus any pieces that dropped for you, in my case, 6 pieces, so I only spent 5 tickets on that

35 tickets for the pet total Again, minus any pieces that dropped. I don't remember how many, but I think I bought 4 pieces, so I spent 20 tickets on that

40 tickets for all feathers for a base indrik total. I came in to the event with a full nascent indrik and 4 feathers, so 0 tickets for this (it's no longer possible to buy more feathers in advance) - 0 tickets

40 tickets for berries to evolve a base indrik total. There are only 3 berries available so far. I came into the event with 2 berries and 8 leftover tickets, so 2 tickets for this

All added up, that equals 150 tickets total. In my case, that adds up to 27

150 - 39 = 111 ticket deficit, you are 111 tickets short of what you claim In my case 27-39 = 12 leftover tickets for the next event

Phfffffffft

Please check your math against the fact that events have been going on for a year and a half by now. People have bought feathers and berries before the event started.
    Edited by AlnilamE on March 2, 2020 3:35AM
    The Moot Councillor
    Options
  • DeathStalker_X
    DeathStalker_X
    ✭✭✭
    Let's face it - there is one thing I think we can ALL agree on ---

RNG SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

[snip]
    [edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 17, 2023 12:20PM
    Options
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS, we dont need this event if the strong box just drop trashes.
    Options
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    Please check your math against the fact that events have been going on for a year and a half by now. People have bought feathers and berries before the event started.
    Please keep in mind that there are new or newer players who may not have had ANY Feathers or Berries coming into this event, and that it's not just people who already have those fragments playing the game.

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Options
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    With just a partial day left (Tuesday morning) I lucked out and got the last goo pet fragment I needed.
    Plus the 2 I bought with tickets because I had nothing else to spend them on, I completed the pet.
    For a person who wants just one of the collectibles but not the other one, I can definitely see frustration when they get the "wrong" fragment type due to RNG, which also puts pressure on having to spend tickets on the one you want.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on March 2, 2020 6:17AM
    Options
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I managed to get the stake finished, but only two vorplasm pieces. I'm so tired of these nerfs to drops just so you will buy it from the crown store. The same goes for motif pages. They always nerf page drops or hold off releasing them until they get their money from crown sales first. Crown store should be for those that want instant gratification and not affect those that grind stuff out normally. I mean Zos thinking is like "well we got a new motif style to release in crown store, so lets just nerf the drops so you get one page a month and they are 500k a piece on guild traders." I really don't like this at all given that I am willing to put in the time to collect things if it is within reason and not a waste of time.
    Options
  • Greevir
    Greevir
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's really easy to get all the things you wanted. Just buy event tickets from the Crown Store. It's the best way to avoid the disappointment of the drop rates. I'm sure it wasn't intended that way, though...
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    Options
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve had no fragments in my guaranteed daily strongbox for five days and no second strongbox for about a week. I suspect the boxes without fragments are duplicates, which they can’t give you because of the fragments system. That would be why it got so much harder the more fragments I got. I don’t know why the second box each day dried up as I’ve spent all day every day in Murkmire killing everything that moves. Just RNG misery, I suppose.
    Options
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GenjiraX wrote: »
    I suspect the boxes without fragments are duplicates, which they can’t give you because of the fragments system. That would be why it got so much harder the more fragments I got.

Odd, I had kind of the opposite experience. 1 Fragment the first day, then dry for days on end, then 1 Fragment in each daily box for the next few days.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on March 2, 2020 7:16AM
    Options