The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Update 25 - Feedback Thread for Housing & Furnishings

• Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have question about unique furnishing in new dungeons, I soloed normal version several times but didn't loot any furnishing trophies like it was in previous dungeons, is drop rate is so low or its I just was so unlucky or there is no new furnishing at all?

Another question about Undaunted quartermaster, there is only two items urn and flag, can be there more items from new dungeons or those urn and flag get some kind interaction, FX or sound to be more unique?

And last but not the least can this breton ship in Forgemaster Falls become movable furnishing, I really like that boat, can they be purchasable like reed boats from Murkmire?
    uLSdM7f.jpg
    Edited by Konstant_Tel_Necris on January 25, 2020 10:34PM
  • Brandathorbel
    Brandathorbel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they would add imperial receipes.

but, If I recall, has zos ever listened to any feedback from the housing pts? I remember during elswyer pts everyone and I mean everyone asked for the big rock in the middle of the elswyer home to be moveable or removed and it was ignored. so sad to think that this thread means absolutely nothing
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dunno if someone mentioned it yet or not. But if you interact too much with the cadwell portal, it bugs out and you have to walk away quite a bit and come back to it in order to interact with it again.
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    totally jumping on the "please increase the caps for items/players" bandwagon.
    love the new houses both, but when they're so big and the item limit is so small, that always leaves it feeling hollow, dead, and empty.
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • Kashya_Vulano
    Kashya_Vulano
    ✭✭✭
    xbobx15 wrote: »
    but, If I recall, has zos ever listened to any feedback from the housing pts? I remember during elswyer pts everyone and I mean everyone asked for the big rock in the middle of the elswyer home to be moveable or removed and it was ignored. so sad to think that this thread means absolutely nothing

@ZOS_GinaBruno If at all possible, can we get some sort of confirmation that you guys are at least reading the feedback? With all due respect, I'm not very keen on the idea of all of us repeating our thoughts into an echo chamber that nobody from staff is actually supervising. The majority of players want the item capacity and player population capacity raised. Another bulk wants the weather removed, as it's quite annoying. Despite that, we simply haven't gotten any confirmation that you guys are actually reading this. Can we get some kind of confirmation? Thank you!
    Edited by Kashya_Vulano on January 26, 2020 5:18PM
  • Brandathorbel
    Brandathorbel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For limits all the have to do is make outside and inside different zones.

Also there is no excuse for them not to immediately raise all large home limita to 700 or even medium homes

No excuse at all.

But one thing I have realized they will almost never ever listen to housing feedback which is odd because housing has the potential to be their number 1 money maker in the game.

But if they want to toss away millions of dollars let their shareholders worry about that
  • alijham
    alijham
    Soul Shriven
    The new houses on PTS are absolutely beautiful! The ONLY issue I see (which I also see many agree with) is that the item limit and player limit allowed inside must be raised for the houses to even be usable, in my opinion. Both are fantastic guild hubs, I would even go as far as to say they are intended to be for guild hubs/guild RP locations. UNFORTUNATELY, a 12 (for the orcish house) 24 (for the redguard house) person limit is extremely restrictive and renders these amazing and otherwise perfect locations unusable for events. The items/players allowed inside of the home is honestly unacceptable compared to the sheer size and potential of the locations.

It was briefly mentioned that game devs acknowledge the want/need for item and player limit caps to be raised, and plan it for the future over TWO YEARS AGO. I very firmly hope that the optimization spoke of on the recent Greymoor stream includes a raise of the player and item limits in these large homes, and in all others as well.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    the Season of the Cat is over. Please stop giving us cat stuff (that goes for ESO+ statuettes, too).

Just want to say that, whilst most of your other ideas are excellent, I don't agree with this.

It is not over, yet.

We haven't even had that many Elsweyr furnishings, relative to other styles and we haven't had any Elsweyr paintings, at all, yet, sadly. :neutral:

Some of them are absolutely gorgeous...

Very happy with the new bread basket, especially.

Nice design and will save some valuable slots. :smile:

Would like an Alinor version, with "Bread, Braided" in it, but I guess that is fairly unlikely, now.

Much as I will be happy to get more Elsweyr stuff and then the new chapter stuff, it would be nice if older racial style/no racial style furnishings were revisited, too.

In general, more filled items (in multiple styles) are good.

Especially if they are things like wine racks and bread baskets, where there is only so much variety in the way you can place the bottles/bread, so you may as well have them pre-filled.

Although, would also be nice if you could have mirror images of things, including filled things, for variety and to create pairs (in the case of things like wall hangings and ornaments).

Also, little groups of basic ingredients, like potatoes and radishes etc., would be good.

Especially if they were higher res/less angular than the current ones, a lot of which are looking quite dated, now.

Extremely happy with what I hear about the Jubilee Cakes being made into furnishings, as well. :smiley:
    Edited by Tigerseye on January 27, 2020 8:07AM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    xbobx15 wrote: »

Also there is no excuse for them not to immediately raise all large home limits to 700

Yeah, this would be a very good idea.

Also, making more new homes, which have interior spaces which are in line with the larger end of the "Large" category homes, but which have a 700 limit.

As opposed to the cavernous interiors of most Notables/Manors which are very hard to light, let alone fill.

Limiting exterior space is less important, in my opinion; as you don't have to landscape every inch of a typical exterior.

So, to summarise: more larger "Large" houses, some in Manor/Notable sized grounds, some not, but all with a 700 furnishing limit.

• Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

And last but not the least can this breton ship in Forgemaster Falls become movable furnishing, I really like that boat, can they be purchasable like reed boats from Murkmire?
    uLSdM7f.jpg

A little ship like that would be really nice. :smile:

kind_hero wrote: »
    ghastley wrote: »
    The longhouse at Forgemaster's Falls needs a door. The one at Morkul has one, and you can't install one for yourself.

True. We need a craftable longhouse door, like the khajiit gate. And why not, other interior doors would be great. Alinor, Imperial, Redguard... etc

Yes and windows.

...and walls with doors and/or windows already built into them (in various configurations), to save slots.
    Edited by Tigerseye on January 27, 2020 8:05AM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anska wrote: »
    bluebird wrote: »
    • or at the very least adding more Cluster type items (we can get 6 ferns and 3 palm trees in 1 cluster item taking up 1 slot, but still need to place a Quill, Inkwell and Paper separately - come on... please).

That would really be great, especially if the clutter clusters offer a little variety. A favorite item in this regad is the Redguard bookshelf which has an empty and two differently cluttered versions. They help enormously for making a room look lived in without using too many slots.

Yes, although a slightly tidier version of filled is nice, too...

Especially, if it leaves a couple of gaps where you can place a small ornament, or not, as you choose.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    NekoTashi wrote: »
    The issue lays with you honey, and not with ZOS having trouble balancing stuff lol. You just can't handle that the Khajiits got the same amount of attention like the High Elves did in Summerset or the Argonians in Murkmire.
    Wow, wow, wow, isn't it a bit too much? I wish High Elves got the same attention as Khajiit but that is not the case. We got an astonishing amount of three high elven statues compared to six khajiiti statues (not counting dragons). We got an even more astonishing amount of zero high elven statuettes compared to four khajiiti statuettes. Yes, there are two data-mined, and maybe we will get them in a year or two. Maybe.

Yeah, but overall there are more Alinor furnishings, so far, I think?

At least you have Alinor paintings, for example.

Also, none of the Alinor furnishings are low res, or blurry; whereas, several of the Elsweyr ones still are.

Think they started the statuettes when we were already fairly far into Summerset and they did some of the deities, first?

Then Elsweyr happened, of course, so they have been focussing on that.

You wouldn't, therefore, really expect lots of High Elven ones, as a priority.

Also, where are the Bosmer ones?

Are there any, at all?

Same with Argonians and Dark Elves, as far as I know?

High Elves aren't the only race that haven't got one, yet.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I was actually surprised to see Forgemaster Falls is listed as a Classic home but then again so is Ald Velothi Harbor. Along with Lucky Cat Landing maybe it's the start of a trend towards adding some smaller homes along with the huge ones?

400 item limit won't be enough for that house.

Needs at least 600.

Ideally, 700.

• Anska
    Anska
    ✭✭✭
    Dunmer got a Vivec statuette!

I believe that from a home-builder's point of view the "problem" (some may consider it a blessing) with Elseweyr was, that it was Khajiit all year long. In the case of Summerset there might be more Alinor style furniture overall, but with Murkmire being the third DLC, there was some variation. During the last year however, there has been hardly any new content that wasn't related to Khajiit. Now, I don't begrudge the Khajiit-players their Khajiit-themed things and I certainly won't complain if it's Nord-themed things all year long now ... but it is true that Daggerfall races and the Bosmer didn't get any new content for a while and it might be nice to throw them more than just a bone too.

That aside, I am really happy how well the new Nord things seem to mix with the old. It vexed me that Alinor and Elsweyr styled furniture didn't mix at all with the styles previously used for High Elves and Khajiit, so kudos for making sure the two nord-styles suite each other!
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    Also, little groups of basic ingredients, like potatoes and radishes etc., would be good.
    In the kitchen of the Palace of the Kings is a display of veggies ready for cutting. I so hope we get those as furniture. =)

Edited by Anska on January 27, 2020 11:03AM
  • Spell-Slinger
    Spell-Slinger
    ✭✭✭
    Yes more slots and increase the player limit. Please.

Same for building blocks and all that, lots of good suggestions in this thread overall. I'd like to add that I'd really want just generic biomes from all parts of Tamriel, so that I can build my own stuff in it - in the style of Moon-Sugar Meadow and Coldharbour Surreal Estate, but as said, from other parts of Tamriel. Seriously ZOS, I'd pay for that big-time. Do you not want my money?
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An addition to the discussion on styles.

This one is generally not concerned about the style of an item. She chooses what she likes and what she thinks works regardless of the origin.

The only place where it does generally make some difference is in architectural or structural items - because these do need to work together.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the official feedback thread for Housing, including the new homes and furnishings. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
    • What did you think of the two homes currently on the PTS for testing?
    • Did you like the new furnishings, including the ones acquired from Master Writs?
    • Do you have any other general feedback?

1. Forge House is perfect, room to amply decorate either outdoor or indoor, with the right base furnishings and the scope to either ignore or close off areas you arnt interested in (eg the cresent Orc Longhouse). Will definitely be buying this one! Although: 1 the cresent longhouse becomes a storehouse/stable, 2. A longship is going on the dock, 3. The entire thing is getting a Nord architectural and decoration overhaul!

2. Thieves Oasis, suffers once again from the decoration cap, 700 items isnt sufficient to do them and the remaining space justice. The pool area could have comfortably been reduced by 75 percent and still conveyed the overall feel. The buildings on either side appear to similar and get lost in the overall aesthetic of the homestead.

3, Master Writ Items, probably a hard pass from me, but my principal homes are Vampire, Breton and Akaviri themed so nothin of great interest in the master writ vendor stuff. Like the new offerings from the Undaunted Vendor, very thematic. Was hoping for more Nord/Vampire furnishings but I guess we have to wait for the new chapter for those.

4. There is still a host of ingame furniture that players dont have access to, red daedric tables bookshelves, mushroom planters etc. Would rather have these ( even if only on the crown store) than even more Khajit items.....
  • Anska
    Anska
    ✭✭✭
    A more general request: Would it be possible to add Furnisher's Documents for the green Murkmire recipes as well? I am still missing a few of those and their prices at the traders usually are somewhat insane.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, a balance is best, but ZOS doesn't do well with balance, and so we got SO MANY cat things last year (and thus the feeling that last year was really the Season of the Cat), and some of us lesser races got a bit overwhelmed.
    So because YOU got overwhelmed with all these "cat things" last year, means that ZOS doesn't do well with balance?! XDDDDD

The issue lays with you honey, and not with ZOS having trouble balancing stuff lol. You just can't handle that the Khajiits got the same amount of attention like the High Elves did in Summerset or the Argonians in Murkmire. You just want content for your own race and benefit it seems like. But that ain't gonna happen luv. Unless you start creating your own game that is. :wink:

Also don't speak for others. So far you are the only one here that's saying that. If there are others who think the same as you, then they will show up and say so themselves. No need to talk for others, okay?! :wink:

LOL...calm down, honey child. My response to Santie was intended to be lighthearted. My comment about "lesser races being overwhelmed" was tongue-in-cheek and a playful response. Sorry to Santie if it didn't come across that way.

Never fear. This one very rarely takes offence at anything :)

More or less in housing terms we all want broadly the same things - even if we sometimes differ on the details. We all have our vision for what a space might be and we each know and wait and hope for what we need to bring that vision to life.

Now each year seems to be focusing on one style more or less it does limit those who want to create something outside of that - so this one suggests that perhaps, in addition to the gold furniture recipes, there could be say 20 or so items of a purple tier from all the other races - so there is a bit more something for everyone.

Also much more from luxury Coldharbour elf please. I know overall this one is asking for more furniture basically - but it is good we are still interested in all styles - past and present. Ultimately if you inspire us with more furnishings then you sell more houses for us to use them in. Especially this one would think pavilions, tents, pergolas, sheds and other small buildings - items that can transform the overall shape of your space into ours.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I very much agree with your sentiment. More variety, not just in racial styles, but even in more generic things that would fit in just about anywhere. The luxury vendor could certainly do with a major overhaul, as one or two new items added each week is too little. And, iirc, they only added a couple new themes, one of them being Elsweyr, which was most appropriate. But, we never did see themes added for Summerset or Murkmire.

I also wish that they had either held some of the Elsweyr furnishings back from the chapter to include with the DLC or better yet, that they had added some new Elsweyr furnishing plans. I know at the time I was a little relieved that I didn't have to collect yet more plans, but it wasn't long before I reversed that opinion. So, please, ZOS, don't make that mistake this year and either split up the plans so some will drop with the 4th quarter DLC or create more plans so that we can have the usual with the chapter, but then some new ones with the DLC.

Overall, this focus on a single storyline, while great, means that we're stuck in one zone (even with a few different biomes) and one new racial style for an entire year, rather than the variety we've seen in the past. I'm sure I'll be ready to move on from the "Season of the Nord" after this year is over.

I also like your idea of more options from the masterwrit vendor. Just one new plan per craft twice a year is not enough. Perhaps every quarter? Or, your idea of some purple ones, which would presumably cost less vouchers, would be great, too, esp. if they were more generic, but in racial styles would be great, too.

So, yes, I think for many of us, it's not that we hate one style and would rather see others, but that we'd like to see a variety of styles throughout the year, and fatigue can set in for some of us if all we're really seeing is just one style. Certainly, there can be a focus on whatever race(s) for the year-long story, but a little bit more mixed in. And, I would suggest that once a new year starts and ZOS has begun hyping the new story, that furnishings can be a great way to get us all excited, rather than seeing items that we would have loved to see in the previous year.

Same goes for costumes. Why have we not yet seen the lovely Khajiit female costumes? Will we have to wait an entire year like we did for the Altmer ones?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dunmer got a Vivec statuette!

I believe that from a home-builder's point of view the "problem" (some may consider it a blessing) with Elseweyr was, that it was Khajiit all year long. In the case of Summerset there might be more Alinor style furniture overall, but with Murkmire being the third DLC, there was some variation. During the last year however, there has been hardly any new content that wasn't related to Khajiit. Now, I don't begrudge the Khajiit-players their Khajiit-themed things and I certainly won't complain if it's Nord-themed things all year long now ... but it is true that Daggerfall races and the Bosmer didn't get any new content for a while and it might be nice to throw them more than just a bone too.

That aside, I am really happy how well the new Nord things seem to mix with the old. It vexed me that Alinor and Elsweyr styled furniture didn't mix at all with the styles previously used for High Elves and Khajiit, so kudos for making sure the two nord-styles suite each other!
    In the kitchen of the Palace of the Kings is a display of veggies ready for cutting. I so hope we get those as furniture. =)

This is really what I was trying to get at. It's not about "how many" each race gets, but that we have some variety within a year. Most can be themed for the year, but let's have a few gems from other races peppered in. My comment about the "Season of the Cat" was sarcastic, but it was born from my disappointment not to see some new Nord furnishings but rather furnishings that would have been awesome to get last year. I have absolutely nothing against the Khajiit people and thoroughly enjoyed learning more about their culture this past year, and was quite delighted to learn of their connection to Azura. Also, I really like the Elsweyr game, and I think it would fit in just about anywhere.

As for the statuettes, I'm really just kind of tired of them overall and would like to see a variety in the type of monthly rewards for ESO+. And really, the only race other than Khajiit that has gotten a statuette is the lone Vivec statuette for Dunmer. Rest have been Daedric princes, and then the string of Khajiit ones. Oh, wait - there was the Dibella one.

I think the main feedback for ZOS is that I'd like to see a few other styles peppered in, while the majority can be themed for the year. Last year was the first year we really had only one race featured. The previous year, there was Altmer for the chapter, and then Argonian for the DLC. Year before was all Dunmer, but the differences in the two zones provided variety, as did the furnishings, as CWC furnishings were quite different from the Dunmer house ones.

FWIW, I'm sure I'll get tired of all the Nord stuff after an entire year, and will be ready to move on next year. It's not about liking one race over another, or trying to make things equal among the races, just about more variety. And, just more furnishings in general. So many things we've been requesting and then to see only a few new trees/bushes, a well, and a fence added to the CS.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just had an idea. Perhaps the luxury furnishing vendor is the best place to provide furnishing gems from other races, while the furnishing plans that drop in-game as well as from the master writ vendor would remain themed to the year-long story.

I think this would necessitate finally giving the luxury vendor an assistant. The assistant could either sell all previous themes in a rotation (with new items added to those themes) while the luxury vendor could sell entirely new themes; or the assistant could sell all thematic furnishings (blue lights, torture, necromancer, plants, fishing, etc.) while the luxury vendor could sell furnishings themed to the various races.

Either option, though, would allow ZOS to continue to provide new furnishings from previous season, in addition to new furnishings from the current season. This new model would also allow us to start each new season with some appropriately-themed master writ furnishings. Each year, the furnishing plans that drop, as well as all plans from the master writ vendor, would be themed for the year, while still allowing all races to shine and providing variety through the luxury vendor.

This idea would necessitate, to my mind, offering master writ plans in both the third and fourth quarters this year, to get in at least two master writ cycles themed to the Dark Heart of Skyrim. Thus allowing ZOS to start off next year with some nice themed plans to get housing enthusiasts excited for the new year.

Just an idea to add to the mix...
  • Anska
    Anska
    ✭✭✭
    I just had an idea. Perhaps the luxury furnishing vendor is the best place to provide furnishing gems from other races, while the furnishing plans that drop in-game as well as from the master writ vendor would remain themed to the year-long story.

I like the idea, Zenil could definitely do with an assistant.

Another method of adding varied furnishing plans and nick-nacks to the game would be to simply expand the content of containers by location and add new items to the racial portion of npc inventories.

I really enjoy picking pockets and stealing in Murkmire since (apart from furnishing plans) you can get some items unique to the area: picking pockets will sometimes reward you wil Jel parchments instead of ordinary letters and in trunks and barrels you can find threadbare versions of the craftable carpets. Both of which is pretty cool. Since the contraband you can pick from npc already depends on race, class and region, it would be quite easy to slowly expand those inventories ... it could even be done sneakily without any huge announcements.

• Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the official feedback thread for Housing, including the new homes and furnishings. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
    • What did you think of the two homes currently on the PTS for testing?
    • Did you like the new furnishings, including the ones acquired from Master Writs?
    • Do you have any other general feedback?

- see quote for truth below
    - yes but golden recipe for the casual furnitures are ludicrous
    myskyrim26 wrote: »
    The Theives Oasis: when I saw screenshots I cried: take my money!!! But... I tried it on PTS. No, I don't want it anymore. An awesome place by all means, but that ever-lasting sandstorm makes it unpleasant. Dear ZOS, please, spend some time RPing in that place. Outdoors. It is awful. I'd love to make streets busy with trade - yet who would want to strall for shopping in the middle of a sadnstorm? I'd love to create an amazing resort area near the water, yet who would want to have fun when sand is blinding the eyes?

WHY?! Why does every great house in ESO MUST HAVE AN EPIC FAULT?! Mould, sandstorm, unmatching windows, darkest darkness - or combination of these - WHY?!

Ok - maybe someone wants the sand to blow in all directions. Please, give us an op tion to turn the sandstorm on/off...

Homestead still lacks some IMPORTANT POINTS.

- Weather control
    - Night/Day control
    - Menu for allowed players to visit the different houseS of one player's account
    - Wayshrines between players' houses
    - Custom name (which would be taken into account by the game and displayed)
    - Guild banners (to buy like a Tabard and to display as a furniture into our houses)

Other nice ideas:

- To invite (=copy-paste and display) any NPCs from the game into our houses to give them life. The number of NPCs would depend on the size of the house.
    - Customizable banners with patterns from the guild tabard creator
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • Rykoth
    Rykoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have one HUGE thing.

Forgemaster Falls. I am so beyond grateful to have this coming.

But as a roleplayer, and a roleplay guild leader wanting to make this the guild hall (as an orc clan...)

I am begging. BEGGING.

Make this a 700 item, 24 player home. PLEASE. If you don't I understand, it won't stop me from buying this sucker, but it would really really make a big difference if we could have the bigger designation.
    Gorthal gro-Gunthak, Chieftain of Mor'Grumaar
    Sigrun Elkhorn, Nordic Warrior and Skald

Mor'Grumaar - Orcish Stronghold Roleplay
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like the Forge’s long house to be instanced. I’ve already added a upper level but it’s a pain when items or EHT effects cut through walls as well. For sure add a door or add a Orc door to CS or Luxury vendor.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on January 29, 2020 4:55AM
  • Anska
    Anska
    ✭✭✭
    Forgemaster's Falls
    I did some late night building yesterday and ran into a problem with the fireplaces. They are very, very shallow.

The only fires I could comfortably fit into them were the cooking fire (if you don't mind your charater's head bumping into the mantelpiece while crafting) or the burned down fire (if you let all the ash spill out). The more lively fire from CS will end up under the mantelpiece - which makes me concerned for Longhouse safety since the mantel has a wooden trim.

I know it is a cosmetic issue and probably not even one that would be considered severe, but it's the sort of detail which bothers me, so I thought, it might be worth mentioning.
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    We need to have one set master crafting station of each crafting type. We could feed all attunable stations in it. You could just pick a set from the list (search too). This would save item slots in houses to other things. Just now guild halls are just filled with rows of stations.
    It is well explained here:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/509767/one-unit-for-all-attuned-stations

@ZOS_GinaBruno we really need this!
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    The issue lays with you honey, and not with ZOS having trouble balancing stuff lol. You just can't handle that the Khajiits got the same amount of attention like the High Elves did in Summerset or the Argonians in Murkmire.
    Wow, wow, wow, isn't it a bit too much? I wish High Elves got the same attention as Khajiit but that is not the case. We got an astonishing amount of three high elven statues compared to six khajiiti statues (not counting dragons). We got an even more astonishing amount of zero high elven statuettes compared to four khajiiti statuettes. Yes, there are two data-mined, and maybe we will get them in a year or two. Maybe.

Yeah, but overall there are more Alinor furnishings, so far, I think?

At least you have Alinor paintings, for example.

Also, none of the Alinor furnishings are low res, or blurry; whereas, several of the Elsweyr ones still are.

Think they started the statuettes when we were already fairly far into Summerset and they did some of the deities, first?

Then Elsweyr happened, of course, so they have been focussing on that.

You wouldn't, therefore, really expect lots of High Elven ones, as a priority.

Also, where are the Bosmer ones?

Are there any, at all?

Same with Argonians and Dark Elves, as far as I know?

High Elves aren't the only race that haven't got one, yet.

Don't get me wrong, I have one khajiit and one baandari bosmer, so I put all (or most) of cat furnishings to use. Still it was rather boring year from the furnishing perspective.
    1. In the year of dunmer we got 2 very different zones with 2 very different architectural styles. The year of h-elves and argonians gave us 2 different zones with 2 different styles. The year of cat gave us two similar zones with similar houses.
    2. In the year of dunmer we got very different furnishing plans. The year of h-elves and argonians gave us very different furnishing plans (a lot of furnishings existing in a game are not available for craft or from store). There were no new furnishing plans at the 4th quarter of the year of cat (but we got a lot more outside - gallery - luxury types of furnishings like statues and temples compared to other styles).
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like the Forge’s long house to be instanced. I’ve already added a upper level but it’s a pain when items or EHT effects cut through walls as well. For sure add a door or add a Orc door to CS or Luxury vendor.

It needs the door built-in to achieve this. A door furnishing would not separate the spaces.

I had not thought about the problem of chandelier chains poking out through the roof until you mentioned it, but after having that problem with lighting the lower floor of Mathiisen Manor, I should have done so.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »

It needs the door built-in to achieve this. A door furnishing would not separate the spaces.

I had not thought about the problem of chandelier chains poking out through the roof until you mentioned it, but after having that problem with lighting the lower floor of Mathiisen Manor, I should have done so.

This is a great point. I hadn't thought about additional floors or lighting/etc. poking through the walls/ceiling. I, too, would like it to be instanced, as I'm concerned with the potential for rain inside the longhouse - which is a problem on console. I won't be able to test that until it goes live on console, but a player did test this on PTS, and it didn't rain inside, so for PC, that's not an issue.

I'm hopeful that they'll make it instanced, but not holding my breath.