Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Tiger Mount Request

tigerborn62
tigerborn62
✭✭✭
Please. Please. Please. All I ask is that it look like a gorgeous Bengal tiger, is silent when it runs and has a cool roar. Thank you!!!
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Already missed it. There was a unique crown gem exclusive senche-raht with tiger stripes a few months ago
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
    Options
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is a tiger that was a loyalty reward a loooooooong time back - unfortunately it was already confirmed that it wont come back...

rzHIWRqTgxOQ4jkUtcpH.jpg

Options
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is a tiger that was a loyalty reward a loooooooong time back - unfortunately it was already confirmed that it wont come back...

rzHIWRqTgxOQ4jkUtcpH.jpg

I want this. It's hard to express how much I want this.

This was a loyalty reward before the game was live on consoles. It would be really nice if console players had the opportunity to get it.
    Options
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dalsinthus wrote: »
    This was a loyalty reward before the game was live on consoles. It would be really nice if console players had the opportunity to get it.

Console players had the option to start the game on PC, file some documentation, and then have their account copied to console. Some had their 300 days of paid subscription time on the original edition of the game and qualified for the mount prior to their account copy.

By the time console launched, the game edition had turned over to Tamriel Unlimited. The loyal program had discontinued earlier in the year as it was intended for only the original subscription-locked edition of the game. It, among other collectibles, was a thank you for being an early adopter of the game when you paid $15 a month just for access to the game.
    signing off
    Options
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »

Console players had the option to start the game on PC, file some documentation, and then have their account copied to console. Some had their 300 days of paid subscription time on the original edition of the game and qualified for the mount prior to their account copy.

By the time console launched, the game edition had turned over to Tamriel Unlimited. The loyal program had discontinued earlier in the year as it was intended for only the original subscription-locked edition of the game. It, among other collectibles, was a thank you for being an early adopter of the game when you paid $15 a month just for access to the game.

Yes, I am aware of this. I was not about to buy a PC gaming setup just to play the game prior to console launch. I would have gladly paid the subscription during that phase of the game if I had been able to play without buying a new gaming system. (I've been an ESO subscriber and played nearly daily since the game launched on console.) It's no big deal but I am sorry to have missed out one this mount.
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I had to sub uninterrupted for one year from launch on PC to get my striped senche tiger.
    When I transferred to PS4 it went with me.
    Options
  • Qwazzy
    Qwazzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Almost 5 years of asking support for this mount. Maybe one day.
    Smallscale/Solo player on multiple servers

PC North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 33
    AD Nightblade - PvP 17
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 19
    AD Necromancer - PvP 22
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 20
    EP Templar - PvP 21
    EP Nightblade - PvP 20
    DC Sorcerer - PvP 16
    DC Templar - PvP 24
    DC Nightblade - PvP 18
    Xbox North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 32
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 20
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 14
    AD Templar - PvP 41
    AD Templar - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 14
    AD Warden - PvP 29
    AD Nightblade - PvP 27
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 18
    AD Necromancer - PvP 14
    Xbox Europe - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 42
    AD Templar - PvP 36
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 16
    Options
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The day they make this mount available to people who weren't in on the ground floor when the game came out, there will be riots. Saw how angry people got after they released the white gryphon pet for crowns or whatever after being a gift for gifting people stuff last year. But lo, they went and put it in this seasons crates as well. 😂

I can maybe understand having something similar, always wanted a white version of the senche tiger. Have a pet but no mount version. That would be acceptable. But the original senche tiger is a testament to how long a player has been in the game. That and the dwemer sphere and ice wraith pets, and mask of cheerful slaughter.
    Edited by ProfessorKittyhawk on January 26, 2020 6:32PM
    Options
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to see that tiger mount about very often.... I literally cannot remember when I last saw it within the last year
    Options
  • 1mirg
    1mirg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to see that tiger mount about very often.... I literally cannot remember when I last saw it within the last year
    I see that mount quite often but if you want a mount that's like never seen I'd have to go with the original Kagouti mount released back in 2016. I like never see anyone else ride it but me. Kagouti-Mount-Side-1.jpg
    ┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ⅽ[ː̠̈ː̠̈ː̠̈] ͌ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The day they make this mount available to people who weren't in on the ground floor when the game came out, there will be riots.

^ Pretty much this. ^

The Senche Tiger Mount was during a critical time for ZOS ... when players were on a subscription plan.

I doubt they will reverse their promise to keep that mount exclusive ... which would alienate those loyal players.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on January 26, 2020 8:58PM
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

rzHIWRqTgxOQ4jkUtcpH.jpg

Oh man, you dont want to go down that rabbit hole. I suggested that as well, since ive been subbed for a long while on Xbox and all the PC players here absolutely chewed me out. Like i stepped on their puppy.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a nice stripped Bengal tiger mount. Zos gave it to us for free after about a year of subscribing from the launch date. Basically it was the last subscriber rewards Zos gave us before going B2P. It is a nice mount.,

Zos has reskinned the mount a few times since and offered it in the crown store but they seem adamant at keeping that original striped senche mount special to those who faithfully subscribed during the first year of the game. I have a black one as well. So OP can find variations from the store and crates.
    Options
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Interesting... I thought my quitting of Elite Dangerous got me away from this type of topic.

This mount is the same as the Cobra Mk IV in that game.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
    Options
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Perfect Idea - make it available to non-stop eso+ subs over a certain age. Coming up on 3 years, which is -way- longer and more money than any sub was the first year.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    I have a nice stripped Bengal tiger mount. Zos gave it to us for free after about a year of subscribing from the launch date. Basically it was the last subscriber rewards Zos gave us before going B2P. It is a nice mount.,

Zos has reskinned the mount a few times since and offered it in the crown store but they seem adamant at keeping that original striped senche mount special to those who faithfully subscribed during the first year of the game. I have a black one as well. So OP can find variations from the store and crates.

OP wanting a legit Tiger and telling them they can have any other Senche BUT the single one they want.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    honestly i wish i could get the tiger mount but have given up on it... i am around since launch but missed it since i didnt play the game after launch (didnt like it back then).

This tiger mount and the shadow rider senche mounts are the mounts id really like to have....well
    Options
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm rocking the tiger on Xbox, booya!
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
    Options
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect Idea - make it available to non-stop eso+ subs over a certain age. Coming up on 3 years, which is -way- longer and more money than any sub was the first year.

yeah that could be an idea...if you are an eso+ sub for at least 3 years in total (i wouldnt do continuous to be honest - for example i jst missed continuation for a day because the auto-renewal failed due to outdated credit card info)
    Options
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The day they make this mount available to people who weren't in on the ground floor when the game came out, there will be riots.

^ Pretty much this. ^

The Senche Tiger Mount was during a critical time for ZOS ... when players were on a subscription plan.

I doubt they will reverse their promise to keep that mount exclusive ... which would alienate those loyal players.

the mistake is comparing a personal decision with a business decision.

when the money overwhelms the personal commitment, money wins every time. They are not in business to make friends.

if there is enough vocal desire for this, it may happen.

IMHO
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the alts use it, now that I know its story I probably use it more.
    Most has probably forgotten the origin thinking it was another 1500 crown mount you bought.

Think I used it on my main because she is an tiger striped Khajiit, then I bought another mount for gold and switched to show I got it.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The day they make this mount available to people who weren't in on the ground floor when the game came out, there will be riots. Saw how angry people got after they released the white gryphon pet for crowns or whatever after being a gift for gifting people stuff last year. But lo, they went and put it in this seasons crates as well. 😂

I can maybe understand having something similar, always wanted a white version of the senche tiger. Have a pet but no mount version. That would be acceptable. But the original senche tiger is a testament to how long a player has been in the game. That and the dwemer sphere and ice wraith pets, and mask of cheerful slaughter.

To be fair I don't think the OP was asking for the 300 day subscription mount to be made available again. The post reads like they didn't know there was a tiger mount in the game and were asking for one to be created, considering they specified how they'd like it to look and sound.

@tigerborn62 - because of the subscription mount it's unlikely you'll get one which looks exactly like a bengal tiger, but there have been a few other tiger patterned mounts which might work. I think the closest one so far is the Goutfang Seche-raht:
    ON-mount-Goutfang_Senche-raht.jpg

That was a crown gem exclusive, costing 500 gems (meaning you had to open a lot of crown crates to afford it) and might well come back at some point, either with the same acquisition method or a different one. Or they might release another tiger patterned mount in future which might work for you.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What do you plan to do with that Tiger?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDMFTR_6k-4
    Edited by Iccotak on January 26, 2020 11:40PM
    Options
  • Rampeal
    Rampeal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Ka Po' Tun said they would invade to get back their brothers and sisters
    Options
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they could get "kinda" around the promise and make the same tiger mount but as a white / snow tiger...so its not the same
    Options
  • caperb
    caperb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand people like the mount and also want it, but if they ever make it available again I would be very, very unhappy. Together with the imagkin monkey it is the only item that shows you were here since the beginning.
    Options
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

rzHIWRqTgxOQ4jkUtcpH.jpg

Oh man, you dont want to go down that rabbit hole. I suggested that as well, since ive been subbed for a long while on Xbox and all the PC players here absolutely chewed me out. Like i stepped on their puppy.

If you were here then, you'll remember that the mount, among other things, were one of ZOS' ways of atoning for going back on their word regarding subs and was announced as an exclusive, one time only reward. Giving away the same mount now would show ZOS in a very bad light indeed.
    Options
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are quite a few other tiger morphs, though this is the classic. It was rather stupid of ZOS to make the most common and recognizable form of an iconic cat that is the favorite of so many people into an exclusive item, but now they're committed to it and the best they can do is offer other colors of tigers. If they would get around to that it would be great. Marmalade's lovely. White's nice. Maltese would be nice.
    Options
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they could get "kinda" around the promise and make the same tiger mount but as a white / snow tiger...so its not the same

You seriously want to justify 'they could get "kinda" around the promise and ...' ?
    Seriously?

daemonios wrote: »
    ArchMikem wrote: »

rzHIWRqTgxOQ4jkUtcpH.jpg

If you were here then, you'll remember that the mount, among other things, were one of ZOS' ways of atoning for going back on their word regarding subs and was announced as an exclusive, one time only reward. Giving away the same mount now would show ZOS in a very bad light indeed.

I paid my dues.
    I got my tiger.

Whats next?
    People can say 'But I didn't even know the game existed back then, It's unfair and I want one'?
    Why don't they ask to be a beta-tester, too?

No.

Edited by twev on January 27, 2020 7:53AM
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
    Options
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I might be okay with the tiger being available again, BUT only under the same conditions as it was originally. Sub for 300 consecutive days, not available for outright purchase or in the crown crates.
    Options