Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Tiger Mount Request

• Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    I would like to also point out, once again, that my Nibenay Mudcrab was supposed to be "exclusive digital content" when I bought it as part of the Imperial Edition 70 months ago (at launch):

SeZg4wS.png

...and yet, when I returned, 29 months ago, I found it was available for anyone to buy, as a standalone pet, in the Crown Store.

I just assumed it would be a limited time offer and if it said "exclusive content", that is what it would be.

No one seems to know and/or care, at all, about that...

Not that I really care, either, because I'm not driven by pettiness and selfishness.

But, we're not allowed a tiger (even a different tiger), according to some people, even if we have subbed continuously for way more than 12 months, at this point?

Seems legit. :lol:

Two wrongs don't make one right.
    Options
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will be OTHER tiger mounts, but ZoS gave their word for the one linked to the early-sub that it won't be commonly released, give up on that, and give them ideas for others instead :D
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
    Options
  • Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    It was not "nigh untold garbage" and don't believe anyone who says it was.

It was buggy and it still is!

I'll believe myself thank you very much, played it for the first month it came out and didn't come back until Black Friday 2017. It was on sale, I had just quit WoW and I decided it deserved another chance.

I called it "garbage" because most people say it was "unplayable" and it wasn't; that would have been FF14 before ARR.
    But yes it's still just as silly and buggy as it once was it's just the mechanics are more enjoyable now.

Still hold by my original statement; the mount itself should never come back. A reskin, adjusted version, recolored, or any of the above is fine but that original one should remain as a testament to those who's wills, or wallets, were greater than their misfortune.
    Edited by Kittytravel on January 30, 2020 12:09AM
    Options
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    in other words, this one does not think that staying with the game during its bumpy birth eternally entitles someone to gate the rest of the community out of any content whatsoever. this viewpoint is irrational on many levels.

Irrational is clearly reading an item is a game exclusive in exchange for something done, yet throwing a fit because they don't break their word and hand it to you.
    Edited by Vahrokh on January 30, 2020 12:29AM
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vahrokh wrote: »
    in other words, this one does not think that staying with the game during its bumpy birth eternally entitles someone to gate the rest of the community out of any content whatsoever. this viewpoint is irrational on many levels.

Irrational is clearly reading an item is a game exclusive in exchange for something done, yet throwing a fit because they don't break their word and hand it to you.

Talking about "irrational," we're not even talking about content. It's a cosmetic toy. It's not like you're gated from vMoL because you don't have that one specific mount.
    Options
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Talking about "irrational," we're not even talking about content. It's a cosmetic toy. It's not like you're gated from vMoL because you don't have that one specific mount.

Dammit! And I thought I completed hard mode vMOL only thanks to my tiger mount! :DB)o:)

7ZdQLZx.jpg
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dammit! And I thought I completed hard mode vMOL only thanks to my tiger mount! :DB)o:)

7ZdQLZx.jpg

I've been DECEIVED!
    Options
  • caperb
    caperb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This topic has taken a flight the past few days and I see a lot of people who say something like 'why deny us content? It must be selfishness.'

Those people actually want to deny veterans their ONLY mount to show they play from launch. This is unlimited arrogance and selfishness. MORE MORE MORE FOR ME (ME ME ME).

Get over it. The striped tiger senche is exclusive. There have been lots of other tiger-like mounts released into the game. Choose one of those.
    Options
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    caperb wrote: »
    This topic has taken a flight the past few days and I see a lot of people who say something like 'why deny us content? It must be selfishness.'

Those people actually want to deny veterans their ONLY mount to show they play from launch. This is unlimited arrogance and selfishness. MORE MORE MORE FOR ME (ME ME ME).

Get over it. The striped tiger senche is exclusive. There have been lots of other tiger-like mounts released into the game. Choose one of those.

I have said mount, and also the tiger senche-raht mount that was a crown gem exclusive. As long as one can tell the difference between them I have NO problem with more beautiful tiger-mounts in the game. That there are MORE tigers, bit different looking takes nothing off my pride for the one I got from subbing, not at all...

Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
    Options
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cavedog wrote: »
    (snip)

...and I'm still pissed off about how badly ZOS hosed up the cougar mount as well. I was really looking forward to the cougar, but then they put black socks on it for some stupid reason. Never in the history of the world has a cougar had black feet.

Sorry, have to echo this OT comment because I'm glad I'm not the only one who was let down by this in a major way. Still can't believe they borked this up so badly. It's not just got socks on it, it's also just a lion skin with socks on it. And they've proven they know what cougars look like, they did the baby Raz pet with cougar markings. Literally all they had to do was put that skin on an adult and get rid of the mohawk and it would have been spot on. Biggest wtf I've seen for any mount in this game.

Options