Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bahlokdaan PC EU

• Lattengrabscher
    Lattengrabscher
    ✭✭✭
    Jumping increases Shield size by 11%
    Proud Member of Triggered Tryhards
    DC - Totally not Latte
    DC - Der Böse Hase
    EP - ViperSeducer Metaslave
    EP - Blaubeere
    DC - Der kleine Hase
    AD - Salt Assault

Youtube channel : https://youtube.com/channel/UCSZHzf3v1V9m6-xpn_7a_bw
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jumping increases Shield size by 11%

Don't give ZOS ideas
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    KILL ALL SPARE NONE
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KILL ALL SPARE NONE

KAS MOST DIE
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great 50 min seige at BRK, despite EP holding onto it, I enjoyed the fights between Purple and we did kill the DC group a few times
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyro going into 2020

dyfhNze.jpeg
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great 50 min seige at BRK, despite EP holding onto it, I enjoyed the fights between Purple and we did kill the DC group a few times

purple? what do you expect? you take all scrolls from both DC and EP several times. we just want our scrolls back. there is nothing purple.. on other hand, as you can see, you have blue scroll here and yet kings is blue. thats whats called GREEN
    DSC_0036.JPG?width=1202&height=677

we have no scrolls, but as always, pact it focus of your both
    Edited by Anyron on January 2, 2020 10:00AM
  • Psychopote
    Psychopote
    ✭✭✭
    01/03/20 ; 00:30 : once again the EP needed Nyux to steal their scroll from the AD to get it back. Pathetic... :D
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psychopote wrote: »
    01/03/20 ; 00:30 : once again the EP needed Nyux to steal their scroll from the AD to get it back. Pathetic... :D

Don't worry, you can get it back at your morningcap. Also don't forget to paint map yellow
    Edited by Anyron on January 3, 2020 5:19AM
  • Psychopote
    Psychopote
    ✭✭✭
    Anyron wrote: »
    Don't worry, you can get it back at your morningcap. Also don't forget to paint map yellow

Ahhhh, the eternal "cap complaining".... As someone previously said :

----
    - AD morning caps with bands of random non grouped players on 2 bars with EP and DC being on one bar
    - EP day caps with superior numbers by stacking most of their population on pop lock in one place, going keep to keep. Also known as mega zerg or big bada boom.
    - DC has several dedicated guild raids of 15-24 players moving together from 10pm to 4am (nightcap depends on how early they start - it is a known fact that once those guilds are online, EP and AD log off on mass).

----
    Caping is part of the game it seems. We are dealing with that since many years ;)

• Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahhhh, the eternal "cap complaining".... As someone previously said :

----
    - AD morning caps with bands of random non grouped players on 2 bars with EP and DC being on one bar
    - EP day caps with superior numbers by stacking most of their population on pop lock in one place, going keep to keep. Also known as mega zerg or big bada boom.
    - DC has several dedicated guild raids of 15-24 players moving together from 10pm to 4am (nightcap depends on how early they start - it is a known fact that once those guilds are online, EP and AD log off on mass).

----
    Caping is part of the game it seems. We are dealing with that since many years ;)

Noone is that stupid to belive DC are, at random, online most of the week from 11:00 pm gmt to 4 am gmt.

That is not normal playtime, it is not prime time. Everything outside of prime time with high spikes of population over other factions is CAPPING. Its dodging PvP and playing PvD which is stupid and sad
  • Psychopote
    Psychopote
    ✭✭✭

Noone is that stupid to belive DC are, at random, online most of the week from 11:00 pm gmt to 4 am gmt.
    Telling people that they are stupid always leads to serene and constructive debates...
    That is not normal playtime, it is not prime time. Everything outside of prime time with high spikes of population over other factions is CAPPING. Its dodging PvP and playing PvD which is stupid and sad
    I'm reallywondering what solution we should adopt for that (when a faction has more players online than the others
    Leaving campaign, not hiting keeps at all and waiting that ennemies will be online?

• heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD STRONG !
    AD POWERFUL !
    AD IS THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF CYRODILL !
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Telling people that they are stupid always leads to serene and constructive debates...
    I'm reallywondering what solution we should adopt for that (when a faction has more players online than the others
    Leaving campaign, not hiting keeps at all and waiting that ennemies will be online?

You got it wrong. I told "noone is so stupid" it wasnt everyone is so stupid

Prime time is ideal time when most players should be online. I am not saying you can't play PvD as you want, all i want is you to drop such things about someone is pathetic because he took scroll
    Edited by Anyron on January 4, 2020 5:15AM
  • gezginrocker
    gezginrocker
    ✭✭✭
    EP are killing the server with their mega zergs, especially when that lame Imp Legion is involved. Good job ruining the fun for all of us tomatoes!
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    EP are killing the server with their mega zergs, especially when that lame Imp Legion is involved. Good job ruining the fun for all of us tomatoes!

And how do you think the zergs are created? I can help you with the answer. The performances of the server are getting out of control by ball groups that are difficult to combat, and I think that the mega zergs you talk about are running after those ball groups, and you know this is happening every day again and again.

0d5d01eaa22ac610420a273408cf71a1.png

GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by WillhelmBlack on January 15, 2020 6:16PM
    PC EU
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pee vee pee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv1o9D6nvaw&

(yes, im still alive)
    Edited by Jaxaxo on January 18, 2020 9:43PM
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    B)
    PC EU
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    Tigor wrote: »

And how do you think the zergs are created? I can help you with the answer. The performances of the server are getting out of control by ball groups that are difficult to combat, and I think that the mega zergs you talk about are running after those ball groups, and you know this is happening every day again and again.

You guys have existed way before the ballgroup plague invaded cyro. You and most of the prevalent EP zergguilds have been around since I first joined cyro in the Azura's Star days. Not saying there were no ballgroups in the Azura's Star days but maybe half a dozen or so that were noticeable and even less than that that required actual 'mega' zergs or other coordinated groups to beat so lets just cut the crap shall we?
    The existence of ballgroups also dont explain why your guild and other guilds like yours love wasting minutes some times reaching double digits chasing enemies with ratios of 10:1 in your favour.
    You guys zerg for many reasons and if you happen to find one of your players alone youll probably get to find out what one of those reasons is. We both know its not because ballgroups run around steamrolling the map. Lets remain honest and stop pretending. My god eso pvp really has the most delusional playerbase iver ever seen in a game.

Anyway my 2 cents before I skidadle out of here before I'm mass reported by butthurt guilds again:
    You win campaigns in cyro by gaining the most War Points (WP). No more timed score ticks, instead you get most WP by killing the opponent. Emp and scroll buffs remain in place so there is still incentive to take real estate, the only difference now is real estate conquered grant your faction WP on top of AP and XP instead of campaign points over time. So bye bye winning the campaign with a huge lead due to night/morningcapping whatever. You can still paint the map completely blue/red/yellow whatever when no1s there if you want but your lead is limited to how much keeps and scrolls you can take. Once all real estate is taken all thats left to further your lead is to actually find enemy players to defeat. This again promotes pvp and has a more balanced way of keeping the other 2 factions in the race for winning the campaign.

Not saying the above picture is the perfect plan but its at least an attempt to make pvp actually be abouut pvp. Im pretty sure people way smarter than me can and already have come up with systems that could solve alot of issues plagueing open world pvp atm.
    And now im off to rage in zone chat and teabag my enemies again!
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Even the EP ball groups ball vs 1. Like, fair enough if they were poking them but I legit see them chasing 1 guy, for no reason other than they know they'll get 1 kill.

PC EU
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday evening was a shitshow. Literally NOTHING happened. All three faction were just stacking inside their keeps, waiting for something to go UA. Some DC group tried to take Ash with a handful of people - whole AD faction arrives to steamroll. DC took Carmala meanhwile - guess where whole AD faction went after 'successfully defending' Ash. Then afterwards, nothing from AD, so DC went their natural way to go to red Chalman where the whole EP faction was stacked in. There were at least two different EP 'ballgroups' at Chalman. There was literally NOTHING going on on the map. Taking a resource outside of the faction stacks resulted in ZERO fights cause no one came until the whole faction decided 'Hey, see that blue resource? Lets go there with 50 people to take it back for dem sweet 1.5k ap!'
    Edited by Leeched on January 20, 2020 10:06AM
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leeched wrote: »
    Yesterday evening was a shitshow. Literally NOTHING happened. All three faction were just stacking inside their keeps, waiting for something to go UA. Some DC group tried to take Ash with a handful of people - whole AD faction arrives to steamroll. DC took Carmala meanhwile - guess where whole AD faction went after 'successfully defending' Ash. Then afterwards, nothing from AD, so DC went their natural way to go to red Chalman where the whole EP faction was stacked in. There were at least two different EP 'ballgroups' at Chalman. There was literally NOTHING going on on the map. Taking a resource outside of the faction stacks resulted in ZERO fights cause no one came until the whole faction decided 'Hey, see that blue resource? Lets go there with 50 people to take it back for dem sweet 1.5k ap!'

Yeee, it's true, ppl dont really spread anymore, there is just one megablob moving on map. No small fights, no spreading, tactics or anything. Just big blob
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    montjie wrote: »

You guys have existed way before the ballgroup plague invaded cyro. You and most of the prevalent EP zergguilds have been around since I first joined cyro in the Azura's Star days. Not saying there were no ballgroups in the Azura's Star days but maybe half a dozen or so that were noticeable and even less than that that required actual 'mega' zergs or other coordinated groups to beat so lets just cut the crap shall we?
    The existence of ballgroups also dont explain why your guild and other guilds like yours love wasting minutes some times reaching double digits chasing enemies with ratios of 10:1 in your favour.
    You guys zerg for many reasons and if you happen to find one of your players alone youll probably get to find out what one of those reasons is. We both know its not because ballgroups run around steamrolling the map. Lets remain honest and stop pretending. My god eso pvp really has the most delusional playerbase iver ever seen in a game.

Anyway my 2 cents before I skidadle out of here before I'm mass reported by butthurt guilds again:
    You win campaigns in cyro by gaining the most War Points (WP). No more timed score ticks, instead you get most WP by killing the opponent. Emp and scroll buffs remain in place so there is still incentive to take real estate, the only difference now is real estate conquered grant your faction WP on top of AP and XP instead of campaign points over time. So bye bye winning the campaign with a huge lead due to night/morningcapping whatever. You can still paint the map completely blue/red/yellow whatever when no1s there if you want but your lead is limited to how much keeps and scrolls you can take. Once all real estate is taken all thats left to further your lead is to actually find enemy players to defeat. This again promotes pvp and has a more balanced way of keeping the other 2 factions in the race for winning the campaign.

Not saying the above picture is the perfect plan but its at least an attempt to make pvp actually be abouut pvp. Im pretty sure people way smarter than me can and already have come up with systems that could solve alot of issues plagueing open world pvp atm.

Thanks for your response.
    It is more the egg and the chicken that lays an egg, what is the beginning? It can't be determined in this matter. That is what I filter from your comment. Don't panic and stay loose, the intentions of my previous post are not to fire you up. The graph I presented is mere to keep everyones vision clear that ball grouping and zerging, in the end always result in bad performances of the server, and the better the server the more ball groups and zergs will enter the game.....

The path forward in the game could be from my opinion, to change our mindset in the way how play the game. At least I can tell to everyone that I don't want to run like a ball group, or as a headless chicken after one in a blob/zerg, to hear in the end on TS that group members are crashing. We need to balance it out. It can not be done by improving the server..

I am interested what other players are thinking, and see you in Cyrodiil.
    GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with everything Tigor says.
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
    Resolute

• DucLIX
    DucLIX
    ✭✭✭
    montjie wrote: »

Thanks for your response.
    It is more the egg and the chicken that lays an egg, what is the beginning? It can't be determined in this matter. That is what I filter from your comment. Don't panic and stay loose, the intentions of my previous post are not to fire you up. The graph I presented is mere to keep everyones vision clear that ball grouping and zerging, in the end always result in bad performances of the server, and the better the server the more ball groups and zergs will enter the game.....

The path forward in the game could be from my opinion, to change our mindset in the way how play the game. At least I can tell to everyone that I don't want to run like a ball group, or as a headless chicken after one in a blob/zerg, to hear in the end on TS that group members are crashing. We need to balance it out. It can not be done by improving the server..

I am interested what other players are thinking, and see you in Cyrodiil.

One simple thing.
    Don't stack the organized guilds like yours (Decimation), and ball groups in the zerg.
    Just move your butts from the LFGplayers waves and go make your fight somewhere else on the map.
    It's valuable for every single group in that campaign.
    If Schatten, Decimation, Bourrins (And I forgot some) for EP side doesnt stack in that "mega zerg" it would be ok.
    Same for AD side, Auri-El, Equinoxe, Pride Inc, Chill Pill and more... they just stack in the zerg, same for DC.

One reason: When they go somewhere alone without LFG group to their sides, they die. So, let's not improve gameplays, let's just follow the wave. And don't tell me that "Pugs are folloin us, we don't want them" that's bull****. If you want to go away from them, you go away from them. But It won't happen by going to Chalman / Roe / Alessia like 90% of the LFG zerg.

More fights over the map, less blobs, less lag, more fun.

But it will never happen since those kind of groups are just looking for the easiest way.
    faster guys kill kill
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    THE MORE WE GET TOGETHER TOGETHER, THE MORE WE GET TOGETHER,
    THE MERRY WE WILL BE !
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    THE MORE WE GET TOGETHER TOGETHER, THE MORE WE GET TOGETHER,
    THE MERRY WE WILL BE !

I think I can stay away from the game a little longer.
    Edited by Bergzorn on January 21, 2020 3:00PM
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done AD for f***ing up a 5k lead in a day

If EP win then good job
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What ever is going on between the two factions, it has nothing to do with a ‘good job’.

But as one that isn’t inside the juicy gossip or who’s who of the big shots, it’s pretty much ruining the game