Maintenance for the week of January 20:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

Bahlokdaan PC EU

• JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP only came back because they heard a certain person got.. removed from ESO :P

Oohh
    -PC/EU/AD-
    CP 1100+

Former Empress Vex Valentino - Lvl 50 MagSorc - AvA 50
    Vex Valentino V - Lvl 50 MagPlar - AvA 28
    Growls-at-the-Badger - Lvl 50 MagDen - AvA 17
    Streaks into Load Screens - Lvl 50 StamSorc - AvA 18
    Vexromancer - Lvl 50 MagCro AvA 17

You might know me as the guy that complains EVERYDAY in TF/Vivec Blah at AD
    In Game/Twitter DRaGoN_KoBRa
    7/7/17 The Day I was Banned on the ESO Forums
    20/8/19 First vMA clear

• dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP only came back because they heard a certain person got.. removed from ESO :P

Seems a bit lame
  • Pijng
    Pijng
    ✭✭✭
    Its a shame we're not allowed to drop names, cuz I'm thirsty to know who you're talking about guys ><
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhm, what was up with that low-CP AD who picked up Altadoon at Aleswell this afternoon? Did nobody tell them what to do?
    PC/EU Sotha Sil

EP Zergborn
    DC Wobbling Disaster

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lybal wrote: »
    How is AD feeling after one of the dirtiest scroll steal in Cyrodiil history ?

I wanna know.

GG
    ;)
    laksikus wrote: »

I wanna know.

What happened? let me in on that drama

I was harrassing 10 / 15 AD at Kings (as DC) while they were sieging inner to take back Altadoon scroll, and when they were inside fighting EP and taking flags, I took the scroll alone and ran to Winter before they realized what I've done, some reacted pretty fast but they came 1 by 1 and died.
    I was laughing so hard on the moment and I'm still laughing when I think about it.

One of the funniest moment I had this month by far.

But it's just a friendly taunt I put there, not really any popcorn for you, I prefer to spectate in the shadow than be part of the drama.

This is not dirty scroll steal, it's just your good awerness and skill, this just makes me laugh :)

REALLY DIRTY scroll steals was e.g. when AD was about to get their scroll back from Warden and suddenly some low lvl AD toon (DC player on his alt reloged right before keep was about to get open) grabbed the scroll and took it to blue zerg. This is what I call dirty, and it has stopped when faction lock was introduced.
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

Mael Nightshadow - that's all you need to know.
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »

I wanna know.

GG
    ;)
    laksikus wrote: »

I wanna know.

What happened? let me in on that drama

I was harrassing 10 / 15 AD at Kings (as DC) while they were sieging inner to take back Altadoon scroll, and when they were inside fighting EP and taking flags, I took the scroll alone and ran to Winter before they realized what I've done, some reacted pretty fast but they came 1 by 1 and died.
    I was laughing so hard on the moment and I'm still laughing when I think about it.

One of the funniest moment I had this month by far.

But it's just a friendly taunt I put there, not really any popcorn for you, I prefer to spectate in the shadow than be part of the drama.

This is not dirty scroll steal, it's just your good awerness and skill, this just makes me laugh :)

REALLY DIRTY scroll steals was e.g. when AD was about to get their scroll back from Warden and suddenly some low lvl AD toon (DC player on his alt reloged right before keep was about to get open) grabbed the scroll and took it to blue zerg. This is what I call dirty, and it has stopped when faction lock was introduced.

But it hasn't stopped. The amount of players I see with secondary accounts just for this kind of tactics is unreal.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another milestone hit

ZZvGeTh.jpg

-PC/EU/AD-
    CP 1100+

20/8/19 First vMA clear

• Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gzorbditw wrote: »
    9e60PIn.png

LOL.
    EU | PC
    AD
    Master Kas - Nightblade ★
    Al Sah-Him - Nightblade★
    Breaking Benjamin - Dragonknight ★
    Steve's Little Healslave - Templar
    Dominion Hero - Warden

EP
    Kassandra Miho - Nightblade ★
    Dąenerys - Dragonknight
    Tess Tikle - Sorcerer
    Bash Zum Letzten Mann - Necromancer

DC
    Cheat Engine - Nightblade ★
    Valkyrja - Dragonknight
    Alva - Sorcerer
  • almightyalfo
    almightyalfo
    ✭✭✭
    Loved the battle between us and AD earlier this night (was about 22:30 CET) at the plains between Nikel and Roebeck. That's how PvP should've work from the beginning.

Cheers.
    PC-EU
    Daggerfall Covenant only
    Main PVE Character: Aeriel Nightvale (Bosmer StamDK) - "Stormproof"
    Main PVP Character: Burgdul gro-Burek (Orc StamDK) - "Lieutenant" (AR 17)

Founder of Sanctus Exerticus
    Member of "Arenthian Trading Guild" & "Band of Daggers"

Proud un-subscriber to ESO Plus
  • Gzorbditw
    Gzorbditw
    ✭✭✭
    Also not very fun being on the nightcapping faction if you actually enjoy pvp :(
    Bahlokdaan EU memes: https://imgur.com/a/S7jkKzi
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭
    So everyone is fine with AD "traditional" morning cap and started to complain when DC turned out taking map at night to balance it? Exemplary double standarts.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pauls wrote: »
    So everyone is fine with AD "traditional" morning cap and started to complain when DC turned out taking map at night to balance it? Exemplary double standarts.

Eh? Are you saying PvDoor is fine? I don't get it.

High Council of The Black.(EU/DC PvE & PvP Guild).
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eh? Are you saying PvDoor is fine? I don't get it.
    If you remember there wasnt lot complaints on AD's morning cap in Sotha (that was giving them nearly permament 1st place at the end), but when DC started capping map from late evening to middle night, you can notice how often players blame "nightcap guilds" now for doing that. Idk if there were AD trolls that were taking other factions scrolls to hold it or throw into water, but recently you could see some DC players doing that to show their protest against "nightcap guilds".
    Btw reason of DC taking keeps at late evening – night is that AD and EP going to bed earlier than DC, no conspiracy here. It is still balanced by losing (almost) everything at morning, dont worry :)
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Capping the map is never fun but every faction does it. What does make a difference is how it's done.

AD morning caps with bands of random non grouped players on 2 bars with EP and DC being on one bar

EP day caps with superior numbers by stacking most of their population on pop lock in one place, going keep to keep. Also known as mega zerg or big bada boom.

DC has several dedicated guild raids of 15-24 players moving together from 10pm to 4am (nightcap depends on how early they start - it is a known fact that once those guilds are online, EP and AD log off on mass).

You can decide for yourself what is considered fair play map capping 😊
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Fair" Pvdoor lol

I'm sure those NPC appreciate getting killed by unorganized randoms (that completely coincidally end up on the same place at the same time on the same campaign - since years) instead of dedicated raids.
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all its flaws and memes, still the best campaign forever. <3

I have moved to EP side btw starting from this current campaign - Blood for the Pact! And all that.. gimme AP and salt instead though plz. :p

Hope all alliances have a fun campaign this time around! :)
    PC/EU - Bahlokdaan EP
    solo & small scale
    1200+ CP
    AP for the EP!
  • almightyalfo
    almightyalfo
    ✭✭✭
    Heres a 10 minute job to brighten everyones day
    v4qxk7j.png

ROFL, right on point
    Edited by almightyalfo on November 23, 2019 2:15AM
    PC-EU
    Daggerfall Covenant only
    Main PVE Character: Aeriel Nightvale (Bosmer StamDK) - "Stormproof"
    Main PVP Character: Burgdul gro-Burek (Orc StamDK) - "Lieutenant" (AR 17)

Founder of Sanctus Exerticus
    Member of "Arenthian Trading Guild" & "Band of Daggers"

Proud un-subscriber to ESO Plus
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Except who we have to blame doesn't change the end result. PvDoor kills any PvP that might happen otherwise. Its also ridicilous to me that these people log-off when they can't PvDoor. I've been playing EP this campaign to fight the DC nightcap plague, and to my suprise when they can't PvDoor, they just quit.
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Except who we have to blame doesn't change the end result. PvDoor kills any PvP that might happen otherwise. Its also ridicilous to me that these people log-off when they can't PvDoor. I've been playing EP this campaign to fight the DC nightcap plague, and to my suprise when they can't PvDoor, they just quit.

That is why i moved from DC to EP also at the start of this campaign, because estimated being there to have more people to pvp against at the times i play. Been good action so far at most times for me.

Think i was over 1 year at DC side this time.. so feels a bit weird. Not that many crybabies at zone here, actually pretty funny banter occasionally. :smiley:

Oh and about the fighting the nightcap/morningcap people, did that some months ago, was it over half a year ago and when the old Vivec/Kaalgrontiid AD morning zerg did get defeated enough times, they did go on a small break or something, or atleast many of the "followers" so it was not that efficient anymore and other alliances managed to get a few wins too. So yeah, some of them stop fighting when there are people to fight with, seems they like pve more. :D

Edited by Moonsorrow on November 23, 2019 8:21PM
    PC/EU - Bahlokdaan EP
    solo & small scale
    1200+ CP
    AP for the EP!
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    v4qxk7j.png

Yet I was killed from an EP using snipe, 5x snipe in death recap before I could react
    -PC/EU/AD-
    CP 1100+

20/8/19 First vMA clear

• Gzorbditw
    Gzorbditw
    ✭✭✭
    v4qxk7j.png

Yet I was killed from an EP using snipe, 5x snipe in death recap before I could react

as i have switched to EP for this campaign;

pics or didn't happen :D
    Bahlokdaan EU memes: https://imgur.com/a/S7jkKzi
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In case someone is interested, there are about 5.5k characters enroled in this campaign, 1.8k of them on DC (# of chars with more than 2k AP 15 days after campaign start).
    PC/EU Sotha Sil

EP Zergborn
    DC Wobbling Disaster

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    In case someone is interested, there are about 5.5k characters enroled in this campaign, 1.8k of them on DC (# of chars with more than 2k AP 15 days after campaign start).

Ooh i like stats and info, keep us updated! :)
    PC/EU - Bahlokdaan EP
    solo & small scale
    1200+ CP
    AP for the EP!
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭
    GF Purple, two hours later but Roe still painted Yellow.

We don't even have Emp buff to lose, another great feature of the game.
    We may be down but we will never be out.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThePedge wrote: »
    GF Purple, two hours later but Roe still painted Yellow.

We don't even have Emp buff to lose, another great feature of the game.

We have scored real good for the last 2 days, 6 scrolls and only 1 emp :P
  • Lattengrabscher
    some NONCP clips from a Magsorc perspective :)