The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Who is your ESO character?

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Not every joins an RP guild and roleplays, yet many people have some idea (even if it's light head-cannon) of who their character is: personality, motivations, or something along those lines. Others may even have a small back story.

What kind of character do you play in this game? Who are they?
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ay first I wanted to play local race in each zone: Dunmer in Morrowind, Nord in Skyrim, etc. It was fun to create characters, dress them up, select pets and mounts... Yet they had no history.

And than I bought Imperial upgrade. And my ESO story really changes. A former legionary lost everything he used to love: his country, his city, his friends. He lost his faith. No more he believes in lies of the Eight. He tried to start a new life on a safe piece of land: Khenarthi's Roost. A small island, warm and welcoming... The former legionary ended up fishing and drinking rum. But that not lasted long...

I really like to play the Imperial - he is loyal to no king or queen, actually. He hates them, to be frank. That explains any quest line taken: now he fights at the AD side, and a week later he helps the EP. The fast that he lost faith explains Dark Brotherhood quest line, and so on.
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 18 Khajiit on my main account, they're Baandari peddlers - travelling from place to place collecting goods to sell (I like questing and keep my head canon light but consistent).

They have a small base of operations in Grahtwood but they are always nomads to me.
    PC-EU
  • vibeborn
    vibeborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't exactly assigned background stories to all of my characters, but I do have an idea of how some of them came to be

My main character is basically just me but with a few alterations. She is a giant Nord (or as giant as I could make her, but it's very rare I find another player who is taller than her) She is me had my life been epic and adventurous

My argonian named Eats-Raw-Batter I imagine is a former worker at a bakery who ended up becoming an adventurer
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve been traveling Tamriel with the same tiny wood elf for about ten years. Late in the 3rd Era (within the game Oblivion) she was conceived high in the branches of her tribe’s graht oak in southern Valenwood. She was carried in utero to, and subsequently born in, Bravil where she was raised and eventually became a skilled mystic archer. After spending several years in the game Oblivion and learning time travel, she jumped to the 4th Era and enjoyed several more years adventuring in Skyrim. Just over three years ago she traveled to the 2nd Era where she has remained since, returning to her ancestral Tall Trees and calling Elden Root home now.

Because ESO is not kind to those who try to blend bow and magic, she evolved by being able to play as several class/specs. In fact, she now decides which class/spec to play each session as casually as she selects outfits or hairstyles. Each variant of her looks identical. Her name changes only minutely to satisfy the game’s requirements. Another benefit of playing the same character as differing classes is that it makes dealing with the frustration of nerfs much easier. Magsorc got pounded? Set her aside until the next round of silly nerfs. Bowblade struggling? Go out as a Bowward for awhile.

In all cases, however, she either focuses on magic and carries two staves or she focuses on stamina and carries two bows.

Because of her noble and nurturing nature, she is most commonly encountered as a mystic paladin who readily heals and defends allies with staves and spears of light.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An ex drug addict *** who, deluded with her life, became a mercenary assassin.

God bless woodelfs
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I make up a backstory and personality for each of my characters. Here's some of them:

Danika - khajiit templar
    She's originally from the Tenmar forest but left when the Dominion soldiers showed up. She headed north and found nothing but war, so she kept going north, skirting around Cyrodiil until she reached the sea and couldn't go any further. Eventually she settled in Daggerfall and teamed up with my breton warden to take down a cult of necromancers they'd heard rumours of. It...did not go well. One thing lead to another and before you know it she's taking on Molag Bal himself.

Danielle Aurorel - breton warden
    The daughter of a minor noble from Daggerfall she was taught some magic to 'honour her heritage' but was expected to marry a (hopefully higher ranking) noble, have children and manage his household. Unable to imagine anything more boring she ran away and, as runaway women do in Glenumbra she ended up living with the Beldama Wyrd. They helped her develop her magic, and for a while she travelled around different Wyrds and even some of the Reach clans, before deciding to become an adventurer. She will never, ever admit that her mother was right and she just went and got herself killed, but she got that sorted out and is always on the look out for the next adventure.

Sagittam Ad Genu - imperial dragonknight
    Born in a tiny village in Cyrodiil which was never on the maps and probably doesn't even exist any more he didn't want to be a farmer so he joined the army as soon as he could. Years later he's been all over Tamriel, met and/or killed more people than he cares to remember and counts himself very lucky he was discharged due to injuries before things in Cyrodiil went really crazy. These days he just wants a quiet life so he settled in Summerset (Vulkhel Guard first, then Alinor once they let him move there) and took up crafting.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My toons are sort of dungeons&dragons (2nd edition) renegade drow raiding party:
    - 2 drow elves - mage/thief (magblade) and fighter/cleric (tankcro)
    - winged elf (avariel) ranger/cleric (bow+s&b stamDK)
    - rashemen barbarian (redguard stamden)
    - couple of human fighters (nord NB tank and imperial stamsorc)
    - bunch of slaves
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    An old drunk Nord - Ingmar the Inebriated 🥴
  • Plodeoca
    Plodeoca
    ✭✭✭
    My woodelf is a simple adventurer, that became a mercenary to gain money and glory. Tell him what to do, and he will do it on the fastest way possible.
  • Valabrog
    Valabrog
    ✭✭✭
    I have only 1 character - he is a nord and is loyal to Ebonheart pact. He is far from home, traveling as mercenary on his time away from the Grand Army. When duty calls he joins Cyrodiil battles for glory.

His job is killing. He is good at it. He counts heads and sees AD as main enemy and a blight of Tamriel. He drinks and fights and looks to meet interesting characters during his travels. He despises most of them, because most of them are primitive and naive - badly written.

One of his goals is to become Cyrodiil legend and earn his place in the halls of gods. Another - to buy a proper fortress in Riften and settle there with lots of comrades (when NPC will be introduced to housing).

OOC - trying to get into ESO world little by little, its a bit hard after playing Swtor for years :)
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my main is a redguard. Represents my fiancee, of kenyan origin. She died of cancer three years ago with 33, so I have a somewhat very special relation to this character. Playing her, leveling her up, exploring the wide regions of Tamriel helped a lot to deal with the moments when sadness became strong.

I'm kind of proud that this character is the one of my 11 who has explored most, is grand master crafter, can craft even 9 most trait gear.

While this toon is still very active, I turned the Psijic Villa into a mausoleum, a really impressive, church like ambience for a place to stop and pray.
  • Snaekd
    Snaekd
    ✭✭✭
    A deadbeat, downtrodden undead argonian priest of Peryite is my main character pretty much since I first started playing. I did dabble in RP and fan fiction back in the day, so he has quite an extesnive backstory involving few other my toons, guilds I have been to and other players' characters. Oh and by the way
    [PC EU] DD lfg vSCP hm (need title much)
    please be patient
    I have eutism
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have tons of toons but my mains are:
    An imperial who was raised in the rift as a young adult he joined the Imperial legion and rose to the rank of captain, however during a campaign his forces were left to die and he and only a few of his crew escaped back to his home in the rift. He is a storm blade using wind and lightening in his attacks.

My crafter is a nord researcher that is obsessed with dwemer technology. She recently discovered a hidden workshop in the frost vault. From which many secrets have been discovered...
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    my main is a redguard. Represents my fiancee, of kenyan origin. She died of cancer three years ago with 33, so I have a somewhat very special relation to this character. Playing her, leveling her up, exploring the wide regions of Tamriel helped a lot to deal with the moments when sadness became strong.

I'm kind of proud that this character is the one of my 11 who has explored most, is grand master crafter, can craft even 9 most trait gear.

While this toon is still very active, I turned the Psijic Villa into a mausoleum, a really impressive, church like ambience for a place to stop and pray.

I am so sorry.

I am also so glad that this game has helped you find a sort of peace and has allowed you, in a way, to continue to explore and make new memories with your fiancee. I hope that you continue to find comfort through the ES universe.
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No backstory. Just memes.
    vZMMINH.jpg
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What, no Krissmiss Dae?
    signing off
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My characters are generally all various incarnations of the same archetype: a bad@ss, smol little take-no-prisoner female. She's capable, strong, hotheaded, incredibly intelligent, and fiercely independent. No backstories there, just a toon who can be bloodthirsty and merciless when need be but generally strives to be compassionate and do the right thing.

I guess that I did get a little hung up when I started playing magicka toons- I will ALWAYS prefer Bosmer, but I'm also a min/maxxer and Bosmer make shite mag toons. I make them all Breton but create them to look as Bosmeri as possible and have convinced myself that they're actually Bosmer with a bit of Breton in there u.u
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A soul-less prisoner that is no longer a prisoner.
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have characters anymore, I just have builds. The sheer volume of character slots has kind of had a diluting effect. Probably why I care significantly less about this game than I used to.

[Edit to remove quoted content]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on November 18, 2019 9:04PM
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All my characters are travelers at heart. They thrive under the pressure against some of Tamriel's toughest enemies. Too many to name but Odovacar the Merciless is their leader ;) ,
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had intricate backstories for all my Bosmer characters. One is even a “port” from a different fantasy world that I’ve been obsessed with for a long time

Then Zos deleted Bosmer from the game. Major character personality traits were developed around their capacity for stealth and POOF gone.

Now I have 2 Bosmer characters that I’m playing as Bretons. It pains me to think of my core 3 that I spent so much emotion (and money) on for it to be deleted for no valid reason. So in total, 6 Bosmer were technically created according to the character sheet, but I don’t play any of them like that anymore.

1. Belacqua is someone I play in every rpg and he is always a caster and always has black hair. He is always a student/researcher who is looking for apprenticeship with master wizards and historians. For TES universe he “borrowed” his last name from a Dunmer he met in his youth and used it for correspondence with scholars around Tamriel. Based on his name, they didn’t discriminate against him as they would have had they known he was a “feral n’wah cannibal”. So he was for a long time in association with Shad Astula, Mages Guild etc even though Bosmer are not known for being master wizards. Now he’s my master crafter I don’t “play” him anymore.. (Irl my father, who was a quantum physicist, put an apostrophe in our last name when he was writing letters and applying for residency in England in the 60s so they wouldn’t discriminate against him)

The rest are under the spoiler.

2. O’risen is a character near to my heart and I no longer play him in this game because of what Zos did. His stealth abilities were the core of his personality, not his ability as a scout. He’s not who he seems and took pride in being able to hide in plain sight. Metaphorically as well as combat/gameplay. “Mistaking” him for a child, a woman, or someone else entirely depending on his disguise is his super ability. He was raised in a matriarchal cult and had to develop skills to compensate for not being able to “naturally” learn their “femme fatale” arts. Zos’ change to Bosmer racial stealth ruined him completely and thoroughly. It would be like if the Faceless Men from GoT were no longer stealthy assassins, Jaqen Hagar’s whole character would be void. Now he’s just a fisherman, I don’t “play” him anymore.

3. Oisin Faolan. It’s a Celtic name and he was supposed to be my “Beast Master” (80s movie) hunter type character. Even changing his race to Imperial from Bosmer didn’t persuade me to keep playing him after the “racial balance” patch. Now he’s just a crafting minion collector, I don’t “play” him anymore. His story was that he was a bit of a wild man/feral child somewhat like Mowgli or the aforementioned 80s movie. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beastmaster

4. Caveat Lector is an Imperial who is basically me. As such, I don’t find his character very interesting and it’s taking a while for me to develop him game play wise. He’s a clockwork enthusiast but you don’t want to read his journal.

5. Nikola Valerius was a decorated Imperial soldier, but he had become disenchanted with the service. He took to faking his death and pirating for a few years. He's trying to polish up his honor these days now that he's older and has the benefit of wisdom to look back on all his past grudges. He’s just a banker/writs character, I don’t play him.

6. Philippe Foulques Le Roux is a Bosmer who I play as a young Breton. He’s a teen prodigy and very naive. He has a hard time with persuasion and intimidation and is generally still in the belief of black and white morality. Yes he wants power, but he’s not ready for the cost. Whenever I play him I say, “what would Edward Elric do?” and go from there. Foulques Le Roux was (on Earth) the Count of Anjou, a title Philippe of Orleans (Louis the 14th’s brother) had in life. As such, my character counts himself as a noble when in Daggerfall storylines.

7. Hermès is my secret Necromancer who is also a vampire. He’s basically trying to go unnoticed and moves town as soon as people ask questions. He’s been around a long time and is the result of a certain Daedric prince’s experiment into learning more about mortals. So he’s a half mortal aspect that has been abandoned on Nirn like a data collection satellite.

Mas Amune is a cosplay character from Samurai Warriors the game.

Beau Langiere the Boulanger is a baker... A tall Bosmer I created to be a short Breton, not much to go on yet.

My newest torture/character Yves Saint Veloth is a Chimer, not much to go on there either.
    Edited by max_only on December 25, 2019 10:01PM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main is Breton who was once an illusionist commanding the shadows and a master thief. A Nightblade in the service of the Daedric Prince Nocturnal (who gave him his name) and a proud member of the Thieves Guild. No heist was too great for him, no vault was impervious for him and no treasure was unobtainable for him.

However, after one mission in Valenwood, Tryxus came across a Spinner protecting a young bear cub from a couple of poachers. He saved them, an act that not only caused the cub to follow him around loyally but also caused him to doubt everything he has been doing in Nocturnal's service.

With the Spinner's help, Tryxus was eventually able to purge himself from Daedric influence and learn the ways and magicks of the Bosmer. 2 years later he began his journey across Tamriel, now as a Warden with Y'ffre's blessing, along with the bear Artaos, the cub he saved who is now his Guardian.
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mine is guy who woke up at the shores of Stonefalls and going through a journey to save the world of Tamriel from evil gods...

he has no memory of growing up in Tamriel but often had dreams of being a "pilot" flying through deep dark space, or a monk fighters with glowing sabers, or meeting a pair of little folks with a journey to destroy some kind of magic ring.........

(TLDR; i create and name the same single-character from all MMO I played)
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Zephard
    Zephard
    ✭✭✭
    My characters and my wife's characters are all couples. So 6 each.

We have :
    Our first characters made - Male HE Templar tankish Healer and Female Wood Elf Sorc dps (not married, so not same last name) backstory is well his family won't accept her

The rest all have the same last names:
    Male Khajiti DK (Tank) and Female Wood Elf Warden (Bow/Bow DPS), they both like the wild side. (our Mains)

Male HE Warden healer and Female HE Sorc dps, they are our prime and proper.

Male Imp Stamplar dps and Female Imp DK tank, (just trying to make it in the world)

Male Imp Warden tank and Female Breton Warden healer (he started out as a Breton but convinced her to let me race change when they gave us the free race change tokens)

Finally with much push, got her to be a Khajiti

Male Khajiti magplar and Female Khajiti magplar (our newest couple)

These are all focused on PvE. She does not like them to be played mixed couples. So the double magplars are for Trials so we play on a couple rather than two different dps characters.

So not a ton of backstory, but no cheating on each other by hanging out with another couples spouse.
    Not sure if we are going to make the Warden tank/warden healer couple PvP or make a new couple, which would probably be Wood Elf, the Male just got to be taller than the female.
  • OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    All my characters have some deep lore to them actually, and I try to dress them accordingly and develop them into their builds as well that fit their lore.

My main, a half imperial redguard sorcerer, was apart of the imperial legion when the chains fell, and now strives to joing Sai to become a dragongaurd - she feels nirn shouldn't have to face another crisis like Molag Bal again dragon flavored. she trained in the daedric arts to learn to banish daedra and fight them better because of the assault on the imperial city- and uses those skills to fight the dragons of Elsweyr.

I have a sorcerer tank who is an imperial as well, and is in character wise, a former legion zero that fights her soul from shriveling up and seeks to use the last bit of her sane physical form to fight the evils of tamriel.

Then I have a warden tank, who gave up in life and now bakes bread in summerset for life.
    "I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

• Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO is not my heavy RP game, but I did RP my main for a bit in the first few months after launch.

She's a Redguard DK in the EP. Her house had contracted with a Dunmer house (for ... stuff I don't recall any more) and her cousin was to travel to seal the deal. He fell ill so she went in his stead to honor the contract, but the Dunmer declared it null for the wrong person showing up. A specious argument but they wanted to ditch the contract. She was left high and dry in Stonefalls and set out to take on other contracts (ie quests) that suited her honor. When a quest offered optional paths I picked the one that kept her in line with her original agreement, and if npcs asked me to kill them I did since they were asking for an honorable end.

None of my others are all that fleshed out:
    Altmer Sorc -- named and designed after my WoW Belf Mage, but I don't know who she is in Tamriel other than her glamorous aesthetic.
    Imperial Templar -- No nonsense field medic, sensibly armored for her own protection, not the nicest bedside manner.
    Imperial Nightblade -- Street rat orphan, burglar rather than mugger, wears a crop top to show her tattoos. Basically my inverting of the Imperial "we are more important than you" trope, she's not at all socially polished.
    Breton DK -- made to have a Magicka DK. My only male character. He's a fop, egotistical, and supremely proud of his magnificent mustache.
    Khajiit Warden -- made to test out Warden back at Morrowind launch. She's practical and takes her duties seriously, but considers lightfingering goods to be a duty, or at least a way to get the pay she deserves.
    Breton Necromancer -- Going to re-make her, she's only just out of starter zone and I don't like how I designed her. I tried to recreate my cheerful GW2 necromancer and she looks terrible in ESO graphics and just doesn't fit the setting, so at some point I'll come up with a better Tamriel raiser of the dead.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »
    (TLDR; i create and name the same single-character from all MMO I played)

I do that too. :) Although I also adapt her backstory to suit the game, because it bothers me to have a character without a backstory. Before I've decided what it is I usually say they won't talk about it.

And sometimes they never tell me everything. I still don't know why my khajiit was imprisoned in Oblivion, only that she "didn't do it". (Which probably means she did and is embaressed she got caught.)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zephard wrote: »
    My characters and my wife's characters are all couples. So 6 each.

We have :
    Our first characters made - Male HE Templar tankish Healer and Female Wood Elf Sorc dps (not married, so not same last name) backstory is well his family won't accept her

The rest all have the same last names:
    Male Khajiti DK (Tank) and Female Wood Elf Warden (Bow/Bow DPS), they both like the wild side. (our Mains)

Male HE Warden healer and Female HE Sorc dps, they are our prime and proper.

Male Imp Stamplar dps and Female Imp DK tank, (just trying to make it in the world)

Male Imp Warden tank and Female Breton Warden healer (he started out as a Breton but convinced her to let me race change when they gave us the free race change tokens)

Finally with much push, got her to be a Khajiti

Male Khajiti magplar and Female Khajiti magplar (our newest couple)

These are all focused on PvE. She does not like them to be played mixed couples. So the double magplars are for Trials so we play on a couple rather than two different dps characters.

So not a ton of backstory, but no cheating on each other by hanging out with another couples spouse.
    Not sure if we are going to make the Warden tank/warden healer couple PvP or make a new couple, which would probably be Wood Elf, the Male just got to be taller than the female.

Happy wife, happy life. Or so I’ve heard.
    Also male Bosmer are canonically shorter than female Bosmer ;)
    Edited by max_only on November 19, 2019 2:30AM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I usually play my characters for a while before I start defining a story for them. The character I've just started, number 18, is a stamcro. He uses blastbones, archer, healer and Summoners Armour. It feels very different to my other characters, more like squad-level combat, not so much like I'm playing a single hero. Reconciling a team narrative with the whole Vestige thing is going to be fun. And dreaming up a persona for the blastbones is going to be just crazy.
    PC EU
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My High Elf is a Mercenary/Handy Man/Hitman that sells his services to whomever will pay with little to no questions asked who's countless war crimes in Cyrodill were pardoned by King Emeric and Queen Ayrenn.

He swore a blood oath to the Ebonheart Pact and sadly he is bound to the Pact by forces that transcend this world. He would love the chance to betray his fellow Pact members for there toxic and stupid behavior
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.