Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Class Rep Program Update

• Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kr3do wrote: »
    CAB_Life wrote: »
    @CAB_Life Wait youre the guy who runs no impen in pvp? XDDDDDDDD

I have one build for no CP that relies on massive healing in and has no impen yes. All of my CP characters have 1.2K minimum. If you’d like further clarification, I’d be happy to assist.

I see the Class rep program is filled with QUALITY pvpers :trollface:

Good job Zenimax :neutral:

I’m not here to change your mind or attitude (which seems divisive), but there’s a full video playthrough of the build with an 11/0 KD ratio and top of the BG. The build works, but it’s not for everyone and that’s fine as it doesn’t need to be. Variety is the spice of life. Cheers.

Damn 11/0 KD in a Battleground? How did you do that? Are you tanner from highschool?

You all were losing your small minds when full sturdy permablock magDKs were taking over no-cp last year(heck they were even better at CP dueling) and two shotting your stamblades with undodgeable whip procs. Though lets pretend those Dks were totally running full impen to not hurt your pride right?
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on August 10, 2019 2:00AM
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Congratz to all the new reps. I was in Shogunate for a while with @RebornZombie, always nice and informative. I only left cause I flipped EP.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Masel, are you guys going to create an official Class Rep Necromancer feedback thread?
  • master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class Rep Program should be terminated.
    Stupid ZoS and stupid players will have stupid results.
    *sigh*
  • RebornRequiem
    RebornRequiem
    ✭✭✭
    Will there be a class rep meeting with the devs soonish? Will there be meeting notes again?
  • AleTaras
    AleTaras
    ✭✭
    Hello everyone!

A few months back, we posted that we were looking for volunteers to join the Class Rep Program. We were overwhelmed with the amount of interest, receiving hundreds of applications from so many passionate players. The decision on who to choose was difficult given the amount of qualified players, but today, we’re excited to announce the newest ESO Class Representatives:
    • CAB_Life (console player!)
    • cicisch
    • Glorious
    • NefasQS
    • RebornZombie
    These players will be joining the existing Class Reps, which include:
    • Alcast
    • FearTurbo
    • GandTheImpaler
    • Masel
    • Quantum

While some of the Class Reps may specialize in certain classes or prefer some game styles over others, our goal was to make sure the program has a mixture of both PvP and PvE players with everyone having extensive experience in many different classes.

As a general reminder, the goal of this program is to ensure your voice is being heard, and concerns are being relayed and discussed directly with the Dev Team. While the last couple updates have largely focused on the ongoing ability audits, we’ll be moving back to having regular calls with the Class Reps and posting public meeting notes very soon.

Thanks for everyone’s support, and please join us in welcoming the new faces!

@ZOS_GinaBruno why you choose ppl that are not on console? @CAB_Life is not a console player. If zenimax really cares about console players you might be choose a end game player that really play this game
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Masel wrote: »
    Vlad9425 wrote: »
    Not sure what the point of this program is because so far what you've done is remove many classes' identities and nerfed them to the point where they're no longer fun to play. Magplar and Stam Warden are stronger then ever though...

Read this, then come back and repeat what you just said.

https://alcasthq.com/eso-class-rep-meeting-notes/

But I guess it's just easier to blame us.

we haven't had a proper meeting note in over a year? Or is that just Alcast hasn't updated since then?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/427006/class-reps-meeting-notes-july-20/p1
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/431189/class-reps-meeting-notes-august-16/p1
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/449203/class-reps-update-amp-meeting-notes-dec-7/p1
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/456997/class-reps-update-meeting-notes-jan-30-2019/p1

That's a years worth of notes, not including any non-meeting posts.

So the last meeting where there were notes to share was in January, 2019: 8 months ago? There have been absolutely massive changes to skills and abilities since then, how are there no notes on the rep's feedback and ZOS's explanations or justifications for the game direction?
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AleTaras wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

A few months back, we posted that we were looking for volunteers to join the Class Rep Program. We were overwhelmed with the amount of interest, receiving hundreds of applications from so many passionate players. The decision on who to choose was difficult given the amount of qualified players, but today, we’re excited to announce the newest ESO Class Representatives:
    • cicisch
    • Glorious
    • NefasQS
    • RebornZombie
    • Alcast
    • FearTurbo
    • GandTheImpaler
    • Masel
    • Quantum

While some of the Class Reps may specialize in certain classes or prefer some game styles over others, our goal was to make sure the program has a mixture of both PvP and PvE players with everyone having extensive experience in many different classes.

As a general reminder, the goal of this program is to ensure your voice is being heard, and concerns are being relayed and discussed directly with the Dev Team. While the last couple updates have largely focused on the ongoing ability audits, we’ll be moving back to having regular calls with the Class Reps and posting public meeting notes very soon.

@ZOS_GinaBruno why you choose ppl that are not on console? @CAB_Life is not a console player. If zenimax really cares about console players you might be choose a end game player that really play this game

@AleTaras I have @CAB_Life in my friends on PS4... he is a console player...always can find him in Mournhold when he's not doing content... Also, people do play multiple platforms as well.
    Edited by Odovacar on September 6, 2019 1:29PM
  • CAB_Life
    CAB_Life
    Class Representative
    Odovacar wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

• cicisch
    • Glorious
    • NefasQS
    • RebornZombie
    • Alcast
    • FearTurbo
    • GandTheImpaler
    • Masel
    • Quantum

@AleTaras I have @CAB_Life in my friends on PS4... he is a console player...always can find him in Mournhold when he's not doing content... Also, people do play multiple platforms as well.

Indeed! I am on every day without fail. @AleTaras A bit more about my interests and experience. I’ve completed every Trial and Vet HM dungeon in the game and when not helping people with their clears I’m in BGs or Cyrodiil (or IC, but not atm given the zerginess of it!). I have 1-2 of every class though I favour the tank role—in any and all content. My main has 25K or so achievement points, though he’s mostly a crafter these days.

P.S. @Odovacar I’ll be on later this afternoon if you want to run anything. Have to work for a bit this morning.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I am happy we have a token console player added to the rep program, I can't help but feel a healthy dose of skepticism due to the program's previous incarnation. I hope it goes well and the new reps give it their all.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    So what's the latest on the Class Rep Program, @ZOS_GinaBruno? Any news?

There continues to be a lot of frustration and negativity among many players about the program. For example, see the Nightblade thread. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6326048#Comment_6326048

We do not know if any of the Reps are reading these threads or doing anything really.

Thank you.
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Aztlan wrote: »

There continues to be a lot of frustration and negativity among many players about the program. For example, see the Nightblade thread. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6326048#Comment_6326048

We do not know if any of the Reps are reading these threads or doing anything really.

Thank you.

I read them. I also read (too much) on Discords.

I know the other reps are also doing both active and passive methods of accumulating feedback.
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Vajrak
    Vajrak
    ✭✭✭
    Glory wrote: »

Thank you.

I read them. I also read (too much) on Discords.

I know the other reps are also doing both active and passive methods of accumulating feedback.

The problem with that being the same problem that was initially had with ZOS methods --- the people expressing the frustration don't just care that you are reading it, they want to gave an active response, if not daily, at least twice a week, addressing or seeking details about some of the complaints, and discussion of suggested revisions that Class Reps may put forward, instead of being left in a vacuum again.
  • Nefas
    Nefas
    Class Representative
    For example, see the Nightblade thread. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6326048#Comment_6326048

Thank you.

All the Reps including myself gather and track feedback in a myriad of ways from multiple sources including those forum threads. Our last meeting with the devs was on the 6th of September last Friday.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hashtag_ wrote: »
    Hashtag_ wrote: »
    Imagine having a console player be a rep

Console (primary) and PC (secondary) with full PTS access. It’s also good to finally have the other 2/3 of the player base represented in some fashion, no?

No console shouldn't have opinions.
    I imagine your 5 years old but I will ask anyway. How can you be so narrow minded when lot players have both pc and console. I been playing since 2015 I have both but main console simply because I prefer it.
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    Any of the class reps play Necromancer, in any capacity in pvp?
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone!

• cicisch
    • Glorious
    • NefasQS
    • RebornZombie
    • Alcast
    • FearTurbo
    • GandTheImpaler
    • Masel
    • Quantum

BECAUSE GAME AT CONSOLE DOESN'T PROVIDE ENOUCH INFORMATION, WHICH CAN BE OBTAINED AND CALCULATED ONLY WITH ADDONS AT PC.
    srry caps
    all classes. pc platform, dissapointed.
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone!

• cicisch
    • Glorious
    • NefasQS
    • RebornZombie
    • Alcast
    • FearTurbo
    • GandTheImpaler
    • Masel
    • Quantum

BECAUSE GAME AT CONSOLE DOESN'T PROVIDE ENOUCH INFORMATION, WHICH CAN BE OBTAINED AND CALCULATED ONLY WITH ADDONS AT PC.
    srry caps

Why do you need to access information to understand how classes and the game plays?

Also, I large proportion of the role itself was supposed to be a bridge between the community and the devs. The class reps are people that are passionate about this game. They are supposed to be talking to the community and from what we say able to sift out what is legitimate concerns about balance, gameplay and genuine bugs/exploits and pass on the valid concerns appropriately.

Tell me what part of that requires a PC player? If anything, access to PTS is the only part of the role that would be super helpful, and even then a lot of my friends on console still access the pts during cycles.
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone!

• cicisch
    • Glorious
    • NefasQS
    • RebornZombie
    • Alcast
    • FearTurbo
    • GandTheImpaler
    • Masel
    • Quantum

srry caps

Why do you need to access information to understand how classes and the game plays?

Also, I large proportion of the role itself was supposed to be a bridge between the community and the devs. The class reps are people that are passionate about this game. They are supposed to be talking to the community and from what we say able to sift out what is legitimate concerns about balance, gameplay and genuine bugs/exploits and pass on the valid concerns appropriately.

Tell me what part of that requires a PC player? If anything, access to PTS is the only part of the role that would be super helpful, and even then a lot of my friends on console still access the pts during cycles.

Same as any investigations or developing, if u wan't good results u need precise tools.
    Thats why scientists migrate from poor countries into top ones who understand why science is important, thats why engeeneers move to companies with innovative equipment etc etc etc

Tools show reality in numbers - reducing problems caused with Dunning-Kruger effect
    We all can "understand" and "feel" how game and classes plays.
    But in reality, feelings without confirmation can be absolutly differ from real things.
    Edited by JusticeSouldier on September 22, 2019 11:26AM
  • eso_lytw8
    eso_lytw8
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone!

• cicisch
    • Glorious
    • NefasQS
    • RebornZombie
    • Alcast
    • FearTurbo
    • GandTheImpaler
    • Masel
    • Quantum

srry caps

Same as any investigations or developing, if u wan't good results u need precise tools.
    Thats why scientists migrate from poor countries into top ones who understand why science is important, thats why engeeneers move to companies with innovative equipment etc etc etc

Tools show reality in numbers - reducing problems caused with Dunning-Kruger effect
    But in reality, feelings without confirmation can be absolutly differ from real things.

Agreed, this in itself is exactly why we should have reps for console. Balance changes are made to account for a game with precise tools for playing. The game is significantly harder for console players because we lack the plethora of tools available to PC. We need reps that can share the differences so the devs can consider our needs as well.

< Xbox NA PVE >
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    eso_lytw8 wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

• cicisch
    • Glorious
    • NefasQS
    • RebornZombie
    • Alcast
    • FearTurbo
    • GandTheImpaler
    • Masel
    • Quantum

srry caps

Agreed, this in itself is exactly why we should have reps for console. Balance changes are made to account for a game with precise tools for playing. The game is significantly harder for console players because we lack the plethora of tools available to PC. We need reps that can share the differences so the devs can consider our needs as well.

i guess u should demand from Zos for building most important things from few addons into the core of eso.
    Like:
    • Combat Metrix (or new one for whole raid with detailed info for every player in (can't remember it's name)
    • Action Duration Reminder
    • More usable bufftracker with possibility to turn on only certain buffs to track them only (maybe something like Srendarr) instead existing "Line of trash" above stats (which I always keep turned off because its extremly uncomfortable to use same as Combat text, with some fps loss in addition)
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    eso_lytw8 wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

• cicisch
    • Glorious
    • NefasQS
    • RebornZombie
    • Alcast
    • FearTurbo
    • GandTheImpaler
    • Masel
    • Quantum

srry caps

I keep talkign to console people about stuff that us PC players take for granted for example. Features like the ingame bufftracker are horrible, and definetely need improvement. I mean, if a single addon dev can do a fully functioning customizable bufftracker, the game devs should be able to do it easily.
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • Legendry
    Legendry
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, thanks to all for choosing me as a class rep. I will immediately start working on performance and lag. Balance solved.
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this still a thing? I have yet to see a change comes through class reps, all changes I see are coming from the threads of other players. Zos seems to care less about class reps amd do random changes based on forum threads not related much to the balance. For example, if they listen to class reps, stam sorc would have a stam ulti and spammable rather than bound armakent rework, same for stam dk spammable instead of fiery poop.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this still a thing? I have yet to see a change comes through class reps, all changes I see are coming from the threads of other players. Zos seems to care less about class reps amd do random changes based on forum threads not related much to the balance. For example, if they listen to class reps, stam sorc would have a stam ulti and spammable rather than bound armakent rework, same for stam dk spammable instead of fiery poop.

Nobody deserves the fiery poop.
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nobody deserves the fiery poop.

Zos disagree
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative

I would love to be able to point to things that we have provided feedback or input on on behalf of the community, but there is a limitation to what we are able to communicate.

That being said, there is constant feedback coming in that we are doing our best to interpret and relay.
    mDK will rise again.

Ádamant

• Altyrann
    Altyrann
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This may be a silly question, but which class rep is representing which class?
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Altyrann wrote: »
    This may be a silly question, but which class rep is representing which class?

Hi @Altyrann, that is a good question. As per the original post in this thread:

"While some of the Class Reps may specialize in certain classes or prefer some game styles over others, our goal was to make sure the program has a mixture of both PvP and PvE players with everyone having extensive experience in many different classes."

The above points to the fact that all of us have experience playing many (if not all) of the classes from different perspectives (PvP/PvE, DPS/healing/tanking, etc.).
    mDK will rise again.

Ádamant

• Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is outside of the current topic right now but @CAB_Life (consoles) seems pretty cool...he was going to join one of my groups a few weeks ago but I had to log off unexpectedly. True to his word..."when I'm on hit me up for questions or if you need a role".