Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Class Rep Program Update

• Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have my doubts. Nefas seemed super happy about WW nerfs in one of his videos.
    Idk about you, but a class rep being happy about sledge - hammer over-nerfs is kinda dangerous to this game... :o
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on July 24, 2019 8:46PM
  • CAB_Life
    CAB_Life
    Class Representative
    technohic wrote: »
    So like, 2 of these people at least have 1 comment ever in the forum and its here. No offense, but how did we find out about what they know on the classes or how they interact with the community?

If you’re referring to me, I’ve had a forum account since 2015 and a beta account since launch. However, this is the ID and contact info that is linked to my social media and through which you can contact me so we had to set up a new account. To my knowledge, the other class reps went through the same multi-interview and vetting process as I did and they were chosen for their varied experience and interests in different areas of the game. I, for example, play heavily on the console side (though I have PTS access and a PC account) as well as pug (PVP and PVE content—HM to easy). Those are some—not all—of the areas to which I’ll be paying particular interest. That said, as you hopefully know we only gather and relay feedback, we do not have direct say over ZOS’s creative vision.

I hope that clears things up.

All the best,
    —C
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is there a class rep that represents the performance?
    Didn’t think so
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Masel are you still able to do thing like your fantastic guild to dps in eso thread?
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on July 24, 2019 9:04PM
  • Mudguard
    Mudguard
    ✭✭
    Why?
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine having a console player be a rep
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grats @Glory
    NA-PC
    Ballgroup enjoyer also known as the best ballgroup player.
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CAB_Life Wait youre the guy who runs no impen in pvp? XDDDDDDDD
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It’s hard to tell from the names, but I hope some of them are women. We are usually underrepresented in gaming.
  • No_Division
    No_Division
    ✭✭✭

Xbox controller mitigation is one hell of a drug
  • CAB_Life
    CAB_Life
    Class Representative
    Hashtag_ wrote: »

Console (primary) and PC (secondary) with full PTS access. It’s also good to finally have the other 2/3 of the player base represented in some fashion, no?
  • CAB_Life
    CAB_Life
    Class Representative

I have one build for no CP that relies on massive healing in and has no impen yes. All of my CP characters have 1.2K minimum. If you’d like further clarification, I’d be happy to assist.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    u zos need class rep to understand how trash is performance atm?
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CAB_Life wrote: »

I have one build for no CP that relies on massive healing in and has no impen yes. All of my CP characters have 1.2K minimum. If you’d like further clarification, I’d be happy to assist.

I see the Class rep program is filled with QUALITY pvpers :trollface:

Good job Zenimax :neutral:

I’m not here to change your mind or attitude (which seems divisive), but there’s a full video playthrough of the build with an 11/0 KD ratio and top of the BG. The build works, but it’s not for everyone and that’s fine as it doesn’t need to be. Variety is the spice of life. Cheers.

Damn 11/0 KD in a Battleground? How did you do that? Are you tanner from highschool?
  • CAB_Life
    CAB_Life
    Class Representative
    Kr3do wrote: »

I’m not here to change your mind or attitude (which seems divisive), but there’s a full video playthrough of the build with an 11/0 KD ratio and top of the BG. The build works, but it’s not for everyone and that’s fine as it doesn’t need to be. Variety is the spice of life. Cheers.

Damn 11/0 KD in a Battleground? How did you do that? Are you tanner from highschool?

It’s a tank build. Not a glass cannon. 35K health.
    Edited by CAB_Life on July 24, 2019 9:35PM
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Edit: to clarify, this is on a magika Necro tank.

So like... Wanna come on PC some day with that build? :smile: I could quickly change your mind on wether that build works or not.
    Edited by TheRealSniker on July 24, 2019 9:38PM
  • Nefas
    Nefas
    Class Representative
    I have my doubts. Nefas seemed super happy about WW nerfs in one of his videos.
    Idk about you, but a class rep being happy about sledge - hammer over-nerfs is kinda dangerous to this game... :o

If saying Werewolf isn't dead in PvE contrary to what people bemoaned and that the nerfs/adjustments were fine or necessary is me celebrating/being super happy, I guess I am? :)
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grats all!
  • Lord_Zele
    Lord_Zele
    ✭✭✭

So like... Wanna come on PC some day with that build? :smile: I could quickly change your mind on wether that build works or not.

Sniker for NB Rep
    @Lord_Zele -GODSLAYER GM- Flawless Conqueror, Former Emperor, Just Another Player 1.3k+CP) YouTube Partner
    YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/LordZele
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/lord_zele
  • No_Division
    No_Division
    ✭✭✭
    Lord_Zele wrote: »

Sniker for NB Rep

agreed.
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    I guess I'll provide more information about myself for anyone curious.

I've been on the PC/NA server since launch. I primarily PvP now, in groups ranging from 1-12 in size. Over the years I've played pretty much every class both as stamina in magicka, and now am working on necromancer as it's so new.

I do both damage and support roles in PvP, and tend to favor support/healing in groups.

I also have done end game PvE content in the past, so feel free to provide feedback for any PvE as well (although we have a very good roster of more PvE-focused players!)
    enzoisadog wrote: »
    Grats @Glory

Thanks! I'm excited to hear everyone's perspectives.
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • CAB_Life
    CAB_Life
    Class Representative

I’ll be happy to have a duel with you when I’m next on PC. Have a new G7 coming in over the next couple weeks and I plan on starting a new necro from scratch on live. So gimme a month or so to get settled. Also, for clarity, I almost always run full impen Reactive on most of my toons, with other sets to flavour. That was a meme build just to show the healing and sustain of Magcro.
    Edited by CAB_Life on July 24, 2019 9:56PM
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicharron wrote: »
    As a general reminder, the goal of this program is to ensure your voice is being heard

Does that mean it's the only feedback ZOS read in regards to Classes?

10 people decide the future of a Class... now i understand why every major update people complain.

They are only listening to an oligarchy?
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hashtag_ wrote: »

Console (primary) and PC (secondary) with full PTS access. It’s also good to finally have the other 2/3 of the player base represented in some fashion, no?

Good to see console being represented.

Congratulations... and condolences... to all the new reps. ;)
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad someone that runs reactive on all of his PvP builds became class rep. This might be the insight ZOS needed to finally balance PvP.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So like, 2 of these people at least have 1 comment ever in the forum and its here. No offense, but how did we find out about what they know on the classes or how they interact with the community?

If you’re referring to me, I’ve had a forum account since 2015 and a beta account since launch. However, this is the ID and contact info that is linked to my social media and through which you can contact me so we had to set up a new account. To my knowledge, the other class reps went through the same multi-interview and vetting process as I did and they were chosen for their varied experience and interests in different areas of the game. I, for example, play heavily on the console side (though I have PTS access and a PC account) as well as pug (PVP and PVE content—HM to easy). Those are some—not all—of the areas to which I’ll be paying particular interest. That said, as you hopefully know we only gather and relay feedback, we do not have direct say over ZOS’s creative vision.

All the best,
    —C

Just anyone and it's nothing against you. I like to be able to look back and see what people think on things. Even if I dont agree with them. Cant do that real well when they show up with a fresh account and no history.
  • No_Division
    No_Division
    ✭✭✭

All the best,
    —C

Just anyone and it's nothing against you. I like to be able to look back and see what people think on things. Even if I dont agree with them. Cant do that real well when they show up with a fresh account and no history.

Makes sense. I wonder why it was done that way.
  • Lord_Zele
    Lord_Zele
    ✭✭✭
    BIG YIKES

These forums are savage. At the end of the day people's intentions are positive. If you feel like someone isn't knowledgeable, then help them out. These are just the voices, help them have meaning.
    @Lord_Zele -GODSLAYER GM- Flawless Conqueror, Former Emperor, Just Another Player 1.3k+CP) YouTube Partner
    YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/LordZele
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/lord_zele
  • Ulfgarde
    Ulfgarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ZOS had to get yesmen who don't know what they're talking about because some of the former reps actually had an opinion.

Very nice publicity stunt
    Very athletic eso player
    PC EU
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CAB_Life I hope thanks to you, us - console pleb, will have some qol improvements. So far our voices haven't been heard much.

Keep fighting the good fight.
    PS4 EU Aga_The_Grey - retired | PC EU AgaTheGreat