The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Class Rep Program Update

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Zele wrote: »
    BIG YIKES

These forums are savage. At the end of the day people's intentions are positive. If you feel like someone isn't knowledgeable, then help them out. These are just the voices, help them have meaning.

Well I can agree with you here. These people dont need flack from both sides. I mean assuming they represent the community, it's clear our opinions often clash with the devs direction
  • Lord_Zele
    Lord_Zele
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    BIG YIKES

These forums are savage. At the end of the day people's intentions are positive. If you feel like someone isn't knowledgeable, then help them out. These are just the voices, help them have meaning.

Well I can agree with you here. These people dont need flack from both sides. I mean assuming they represent the community, it's clear our opinions often clash with the devs direction

100 Percent agreed. I don't agree with a lot of the changes in ESO myself, but I'm not going to really give our only voices (of some kind) feedback that won't help. It's all we really have, even if we feel like ZOS doesn't listen.
    @Lord_Zele -GODSLAYER GM- Flawless Conqueror, Former Emperor, Just Another Player 1.3k+CP) YouTube Partner
    YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/LordZele
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/lord_zele
  • Trian94
    Trian94
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well.....
    Edited by Trian94 on July 24, 2019 10:54PM
    PC EU

Stamina Socerer main - Northam Stormborn
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So there's a console rep that's cool I guess wonder if is Xbox or PS4 and what server...?
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    oh goody! This roller coaster ride again
    Xbox Gamertag: KINNAHZ
    vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heelie wrote: »
    Not a single person from EU :/ , EU and NA pvp has very different metas in PvP. Would have been nice with some experienced EU pvp players to voice their concerns. I can think of quite a few I know got through the first round after signups.

As far as I know, @Alcast plays primarily on PC/EU.
    pzschrek wrote: »
    To be fair, Europe isn't in a hemisphere that matters.
    *Murica*

... and as far as I know, Europe is in the same hemisphere as "Murica* :-)
    Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on July 24, 2019 11:21PM
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations.

Out of curiosity, of all the class reps only one is a console player?
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • FoolishOptimist
    FoolishOptimist
    ✭✭✭
    I’m living for the responses left by @CAB_Life already. Seems level-headed and tempered. I look forward to seeing you represent your community!

I’d have loved to see @ESO_Nightingale on this list; they’ve championed for Wardens tirelessly on these forums.

Eitherway, congratulations and good luck to our new reps.
  • RebornZombie
    RebornZombie
    Class Representative
    I'll introduce myself a bit too since I also have a blank post history.

I have had an account since Beta and began playing the game seriously in 2015. Since then I've done a little bit of everything. I have HM clears of almost all the trials, General (one-star) PVP rank on my highest character, and 35k+ achievement points on my main. I play a stamblade dps most of the time but I've also done healing, tanking, and a variety of other dps classes. I consider myself to be an above-average player but certainly not a true end-gamer in any area. I've also done a decent amount of more "casual" gameplay such as questing, housing, mat farming, fishing, crafting, etc.

I'm also the co-GM of a large social PvX guild that works to help players improve at the game. We have everything from brand-new players to end-game pve and pvpers. Part of what I already do to help them out is gathering information, learning as much as I can about all different aspects of the game and building networks so that if I don't know the answer to something, I know someone who will. I am a long-time reader of these forums as well as the ESO subreddit, and yes I am usually a lurker here but that doesn't mean I'm not reading your concerns! My more active discussions usually take place in game or on a variety of Discord servers.

Again, I'm excited to have this role and thank you for the welcomes! Hopefully over the next few months I will be less of a stranger for everyone.
    GM (guild mom) of The Shogunate - PC/NA
  • Heelie
    Heelie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a single person from EU :/ , EU and NA pvp has very different metas in PvP. Would have been nice with some experienced EU pvp players to voice their concerns. I can think of quite a few I know got through the first round after signups.

As far as I know, @Alcast plays primarily on PC/EU.
    pzschrek wrote: »
    To be fair, Europe isn't in a hemisphere that matters.
    *Murica*

... and as far as I know, Europe is in the same hemisphere as "Murica* :-)

Alcast does not play pvp tho, at least not at a very high level.
    Most OwOrated healer of all time
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CAB_Life Wait youre the guy who runs no impen in pvp? XDDDDDDDD

Just because a class rep isn’t running a cookie cutter copy paste build that you might use because of some guides you’ve read (s)he mustn’t be a bad or inexperienced player.

There’s more to this game than meta chasers that don’t set one foot outside of their meta build bubble. A bubble they didn’t even created themselves, they just were invited to by top players that share their builds and experiences.

It’s quite shameful how parts of the community react towards the newly announced reps. Give them a chance and get of your high horse.
    Edited by Seraphayel on July 24, 2019 11:53PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The reps have finally gotten a refill!
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll introduce myself a bit too since I also have a blank post history.

I have had an account since Beta and began playing the game seriously in 2015. Since then I've done a little bit of everything. I have HM clears of almost all the trials, General (one-star) PVP rank on my highest character, and 35k+ achievement points on my main. I play a stamblade dps most of the time but I've also done healing, tanking, and a variety of other dps classes. I consider myself to be an above-average player but certainly not a true end-gamer in any area. I've also done a decent amount of more "casual" gameplay such as questing, housing, mat farming, fishing, crafting, etc.

I'm also the co-GM of a large social PvX guild that works to help players improve at the game. We have everything from brand-new players to end-game pve and pvpers. Part of what I already do to help them out is gathering information, learning as much as I can about all different aspects of the game and building networks so that if I don't know the answer to something, I know someone who will. I am a long-time reader of these forums as well as the ESO subreddit, and yes I am usually a lurker here but that doesn't mean I'm not reading your concerns! My more active discussions usually take place in game or on a variety of Discord servers.

Again, I'm excited to have this role and thank you for the welcomes! Hopefully over the next few months I will be less of a stranger for everyone.

If you're on the Class Discussion Discord (Started by Checkmath) @RebornZombie, I'll make sure you get the class rep role. That goes for the other new reps as well @CAB_Life @cicisch @Glorious @NefasQS
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on July 25, 2019 12:12AM
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Heelie
    Heelie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »

Just because a class rep isn’t running a cookie cutter copy paste build that you might use because of some guides you’ve read (s)he mustn’t be a bad or inexperienced player.

There’s more to this game than meta chasers that don’t set one foot outside of their meta build bubble. A bubble they didn’t even created themselves, they just were invited to by top players that share their builds and experiences.

It’s quite shameful how parts of the community react towards the newly announced reps. Give them a chance and get of your high horse.

Sniker is by far one of the best pvp players in eso currently, I don't think he reads off a guide
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Sniker is by far one of the best pvp players in eso currently, I don't think he reads off a guide

I seriously think he'd make a good rep if he became one
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m living for the responses left by @CAB_Life already. Seems level-headed and tempered. I look forward to seeing you represent your community!

I’d have loved to see @ESO_Nightingale on this list; they’ve championed for Wardens tirelessly on these forums.

Eitherway, congratulations and good luck to our new reps.

Thank you! I already knew i wasn't going to be accepted. I didn't include my documents and i still need some more experience. I will probably sign up next time!
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice but please fix performance
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KenaPKK is gone?
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    D0PAMINE wrote: »
    KenaPKK is gone?

Yes he left a couple of months ago due to IRL reasons.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think you need a specific housing community rep, and I volunteer. :)
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Many congrats to @Glory, @Nefas, @CAB_Life, @RebornZombie and @cicisch! Don't let the salty forums grind you down. ;)
  • Heelie
    Heelie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They would'nt take an actually competent pvp players as a class rep any day I think.
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Hashtag_ on July 25, 2019 1:40AM
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CAB_Life wrote: »
    Hashtag_ wrote: »
    Imagine having a console player be a rep

Console (primary) and PC (secondary) with full PTS access. It’s also good to finally have the other 2/3 of the player base represented in some fashion, no?

No console shouldn't have opinions.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

They would'nt take an actually competent pvp players as a class rep any day I think.

I made sure to say if. Not when. I don't think it'd happen. Just doesn't seem like ZOS would let him be a rep despite the work he could do.
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why don't you just scrap the whole class rep thingy already? The program is a joke anyways...
    Edited by Leeched on July 25, 2019 1:51AM
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • AMeanOne
    AMeanOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where'd all the other class reps go damn
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    Chicharron wrote: »
    As a general reminder, the goal of this program is to ensure your voice is being heard.

Does that mean it's the only feedback ZOS read in regards to Classes?

10 people decide the future of a Class... now i understand why every major update people complain.

They are only listening to an oligarchy?

ZOS employee words not mine:
    As a general reminder, the goal of this program is to ensure your voice is being heard.

I was searching the forum for exactly what they do, and i see them more as scapegoats.

ZOS takes advantage of their passion for the game and makes them employees without pay.
  • No_Division
    No_Division
    ✭✭✭
    BIG YIKES

100 Percent agreed. I don't agree with a lot of the changes in ESO myself, but I'm not going to really give our only voices (of some kind) feedback that won't help. It's all we really have, even if we feel like ZOS doesn't listen.

“Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.”
    – Aristotle
    AMeanOne wrote: »

From what o heard, one got banned for leaking the patch notes for this patch, two left for real life reasons, and joy got banned for letting people know why ZoS designed the necro after necro official realised.

Doesn't sound promising.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BIG YIKES

“Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.”
    – Aristotle
    AMeanOne wrote: »

From what o heard, one got banned for leaking the patch notes for this patch, two left for real life reasons, and joy got banned for letting people know why ZoS designed the necro after necro official realised.

Doesn't sound promising.

Wow

ZOS is not getting better at communication