Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bahlokdaan PC EU

• JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP only came back because they heard a certain person got.. removed from ESO :P

Oohh
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP only came back because they heard a certain person got.. removed from ESO :P

Seems a bit lame
  • Pijng
    Pijng
    ✭✭✭
    Its a shame we're not allowed to drop names, cuz I'm thirsty to know who you're talking about guys ><
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhm, what was up with that low-CP AD who picked up Altadoon at Aleswell this afternoon? Did nobody tell them what to do?
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lybal wrote: »
    How is AD feeling after one of the dirtiest scroll steal in Cyrodiil history ?

I wanna know.

GG
    ;)
    laksikus wrote: »

I wanna know.

What happened? let me in on that drama

I was harrassing 10 / 15 AD at Kings (as DC) while they were sieging inner to take back Altadoon scroll, and when they were inside fighting EP and taking flags, I took the scroll alone and ran to Winter before they realized what I've done, some reacted pretty fast but they came 1 by 1 and died.
    I was laughing so hard on the moment and I'm still laughing when I think about it.

One of the funniest moment I had this month by far.

But it's just a friendly taunt I put there, not really any popcorn for you, I prefer to spectate in the shadow than be part of the drama.

This is not dirty scroll steal, it's just your good awerness and skill, this just makes me laugh :)

REALLY DIRTY scroll steals was e.g. when AD was about to get their scroll back from Warden and suddenly some low lvl AD toon (DC player on his alt reloged right before keep was about to get open) grabbed the scroll and took it to blue zerg. This is what I call dirty, and it has stopped when faction lock was introduced.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »

I wanna know.

GG
    ;)
    laksikus wrote: »

I wanna know.

What happened? let me in on that drama

I was harrassing 10 / 15 AD at Kings (as DC) while they were sieging inner to take back Altadoon scroll, and when they were inside fighting EP and taking flags, I took the scroll alone and ran to Winter before they realized what I've done, some reacted pretty fast but they came 1 by 1 and died.
    I was laughing so hard on the moment and I'm still laughing when I think about it.

One of the funniest moment I had this month by far.

But it's just a friendly taunt I put there, not really any popcorn for you, I prefer to spectate in the shadow than be part of the drama.

This is not dirty scroll steal, it's just your good awerness and skill, this just makes me laugh :)

REALLY DIRTY scroll steals was e.g. when AD was about to get their scroll back from Warden and suddenly some low lvl AD toon (DC player on his alt reloged right before keep was about to get open) grabbed the scroll and took it to blue zerg. This is what I call dirty, and it has stopped when faction lock was introduced.

But it hasn't stopped. The amount of players I see with secondary accounts just for this kind of tactics is unreal.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another milestone hit

ZZvGeTh.jpg

• Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gzorbditw wrote: »
    9e60PIn.png

LOL.
    EU | PC
  • almightyalfo
    almightyalfo
    ✭✭✭
    Loved the battle between us and AD earlier this night (was about 22:30 CET) at the plains between Nikel and Roebeck. That's how PvP should've work from the beginning.

Cheers.
    PC-EU
    Daggerfall Covenant only

My Characters [All CP 810+]:
    Aeriel Nightvale (Bosmer StamDK) - "Stormproof" - Crafter
    Ranzaiq Longclaw (Khajiit StamPlar) - "The Merciless" - Stamina DD (PVE/PVP)
    Freiya Winterborn (Nord StamDen) - "Paragon" - Stamina DD (PVP)
    Rayna the Desecrator (Dunmer StamNecro) - "Sunspire Saint" - Stamina DD (PVE)
    Heals-Many-Scars (Argonian MagPlar) - "Sunspire Saint" - Healer (PVE)
    Burgdul gro-Burek (Orc StamDK) - "Thane of Falkreath" - Tank (PVE)
    Erisa gro-Burek (Orc StamSorc) - "Orderly" - Stamina DD (PVP)
    Auguste Valeine (Breton MagPlar) - "Stormproof" - Magicka DD (PVE)
  • bakermir
    bakermir
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot-20191119-005519.png

Image doesn't even show other half of DC players that were around the outpost.
    this is how it is after midnight.

Most of these players are wagon and sadly DC have changed from being the cool, underdog faction into a zergfest past few months. All thanks to the nightcap guilds. These nightcap guilds kill pvp most of the time while hiding behind the protection of faction lock.

Some of us have the AP and time to switch factions per reset but I doubt the PvP community can go on with this forever.

Faction lock needs to be removed to fight this one-sided zergfest.

This applies for all factions btw, not just DC. This was only an example.
    EU PC SOTHA SIL/BAHLOKDAAN
    • DC * imperial stamdk/emperor magdk * twitch-bakermir
    • DC * breton magsorc * twitch bakermir
    • DC * orcerer * Tyro Tyro Tyro Tyro
    • DC * altmer bomblade * Brings-you-democracy

<REMOVE FACTION LOCK>
  • Gzorbditw
    Gzorbditw
    ✭✭✭
    Also not very fun being on the nightcapping faction if you actually enjoy pvp :(
    Bahlokdaan EU memes: https://imgur.com/a/S7jkKzi
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So everyone is fine with AD "traditional" morning cap and started to complain when DC turned out taking map at night to balance it? Exemplary double standarts.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pauls wrote: »
    So everyone is fine with AD "traditional" morning cap and started to complain when DC turned out taking map at night to balance it? Exemplary double standarts.

Eh? Are you saying PvDoor is fine? I don't get it.
    PC EU
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you remember there wasnt lot complaints on AD's morning cap in Sotha (that was giving them nearly permament 1st place at the end), but when DC started capping map from late evening to middle night, you can notice how often players blame "nightcap guilds" now for doing that. Idk if there were AD trolls that were taking other factions scrolls to hold it or throw into water, but recently you could see some DC players doing that to show their protest against "nightcap guilds".
    Btw reason of DC taking keeps at late evening – night is that AD and EP going to bed earlier than DC, no conspiracy here. It is still balanced by losing (almost) everything at morning, dont worry :)
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you remember there wasnt lot complaints on AD's morning cap in Sotha (that was giving them nearly permament 1st place at the end), but when DC started capping map from late evening to middle night, you can notice how often players blame "nightcap guilds" now for doing that. Idk if there were AD trolls that were taking other factions scrolls to hold it or throw into water, but recently you could see some DC players doing that to show their protest against "nightcap guilds".
    Btw reason of DC taking keeps at late evening – night is that AD and EP going to bed earlier than DC, no conspiracy here. It is still balanced by losing (almost) everything at morning, dont worry :)

There was daily complaints about AD night/morning capping.

Also, late evening? The DC zerg logs on at 11pm GMT.

It means you win the campaign as you hold every keep for hours until people wake up. Which I don't care about personally, the map just sucks. Whoever is doing it.
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Capping the map is never fun but every faction does it. What does make a difference is how it's done.

AD morning caps with bands of random non grouped players on 2 bars with EP and DC being on one bar

EP day caps with superior numbers by stacking most of their population on pop lock in one place, going keep to keep. Also known as mega zerg or big bada boom.

DC has several dedicated guild raids of 15-24 players moving together from 10pm to 4am (nightcap depends on how early they start - it is a known fact that once those guilds are online, EP and AD log off on mass).

You can decide for yourself what is considered fair play map capping 😊
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Fair" Pvdoor lol

I'm sure those NPC appreciate getting killed by unorganized randoms (that completely coincidally end up on the same place at the same time on the same campaign - since years) instead of dedicated raids.
  • Gzorbditw
    Gzorbditw
    ✭✭✭
    Heres a 10 minute job to brighten everyones day
    v4qxk7j.png
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all its flaws and memes, still the best campaign forever. <3

I have moved to EP side btw starting from this current campaign - Blood for the Pact! And all that.. gimme AP and salt instead though plz. :p

Hope all alliances have a fun campaign this time around! :)
  • almightyalfo
    almightyalfo
    ✭✭✭
    v4qxk7j.png

ROFL, right on point
    Edited by almightyalfo on November 23, 2019 2:15AM
    PC-EU
    Daggerfall Covenant only

My Characters [All CP 810+]:
    Aeriel Nightvale (Bosmer StamDK) - "Stormproof" - Crafter
    Ranzaiq Longclaw (Khajiit StamPlar) - "The Merciless" - Stamina DD (PVE/PVP)
    Freiya Winterborn (Nord StamDen) - "Paragon" - Stamina DD (PVP)
    Rayna the Desecrator (Dunmer StamNecro) - "Sunspire Saint" - Stamina DD (PVE)
    Heals-Many-Scars (Argonian MagPlar) - "Sunspire Saint" - Healer (PVE)
    Burgdul gro-Burek (Orc StamDK) - "Thane of Falkreath" - Tank (PVE)
    Erisa gro-Burek (Orc StamSorc) - "Orderly" - Stamina DD (PVP)
    Auguste Valeine (Breton MagPlar) - "Stormproof" - Magicka DD (PVE)
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Except who we have to blame doesn't change the end result. PvDoor kills any PvP that might happen otherwise. Its also ridicilous to me that these people log-off when they can't PvDoor. I've been playing EP this campaign to fight the DC nightcap plague, and to my suprise when they can't PvDoor, they just quit.
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Except who we have to blame doesn't change the end result. PvDoor kills any PvP that might happen otherwise. Its also ridicilous to me that these people log-off when they can't PvDoor. I've been playing EP this campaign to fight the DC nightcap plague, and to my suprise when they can't PvDoor, they just quit.

That is why i moved from DC to EP also at the start of this campaign, because estimated being there to have more people to pvp against at the times i play. Been good action so far at most times for me.

Think i was over 1 year at DC side this time.. so feels a bit weird. Not that many crybabies at zone here, actually pretty funny banter occasionally. :smiley:

Oh and about the fighting the nightcap/morningcap people, did that some months ago, was it over half a year ago and when the old Vivec/Kaalgrontiid AD morning zerg did get defeated enough times, they did go on a small break or something, or atleast many of the "followers" so it was not that efficient anymore and other alliances managed to get a few wins too. So yeah, some of them stop fighting when there are people to fight with, seems they like pve more. :D

Edited by Moonsorrow on November 23, 2019 8:21PM
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    v4qxk7j.png

Yet I was killed from an EP using snipe, 5x snipe in death recap before I could react
  • Gzorbditw
    Gzorbditw
    ✭✭✭
    v4qxk7j.png

Yet I was killed from an EP using snipe, 5x snipe in death recap before I could react

as i have switched to EP for this campaign;

pics or didn't happen :D
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In case someone is interested, there are about 5.5k characters enroled in this campaign, 1.8k of them on DC (# of chars with more than 2k AP 15 days after campaign start).
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    In case someone is interested, there are about 5.5k characters enroled in this campaign, 1.8k of them on DC (# of chars with more than 2k AP 15 days after campaign start).

Ooh i like stats and info, keep us updated! :)
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GF Purple, two hours later but Roe still painted Yellow.

We don't even have Emp buff to lose, another great feature of the game.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ThePedge wrote: »
    GF Purple, two hours later but Roe still painted Yellow.

We don't even have Emp buff to lose, another great feature of the game.

We have scored real good for the last 2 days, 6 scrolls and only 1 emp :P
  • Lattengrabscher
    Lattengrabscher
    ✭✭✭
    some NONCP clips from a Magsorc perspective :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGUE4BpWFrI
    Proud Member of Triggered Tryhards
    DC - Totally not Latte
    DC - Der Böse Hase
    EP - ViperSeducer Metaslave
    EP - Blaubeere
    DC - Der kleine Hase
    AD - Salt Assault

Youtube channel : https://youtube.com/channel/UCSZHzf3v1V9m6-xpn_7a_bw
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    some NONCP clips from a Magsorc perspective :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGUE4BpWFrI

2 seconds in, oh you're one of those bunny hop sorcs