Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Veteran content Loot / Skin / Achievement Sales problem

• AndyMac
    AndyMac
    ✭✭✭✭
    There will always be toxic people and groups in the game - best thing is to just bail. They aren’t changing most likely- so don’t waste your game time running with them. The best you can do is work it out quickly and end the association.

The players in the OP didn’t make any secret of what they are like - so I would have been out of the guild ASAP. At least they were consistent lol.

Idk what I think about paid carries. I’m quite surprised to see them advertised so openly in Crag zone. Personally, I’d be very embarrassed to pay for a clear. Paying for a vDoM run just seems like a laugh to me. I’ve been in legit end game PVE guilds where offering paid runs would get you kicked. I always thought that was an honourable rule.

I’ve heard it said that the first clear of any hard content is a carry to some extent. Gitting gud does take some experience.
    Edited by AndyMac on October 16, 2019 9:09PM
    Andymac - Magicka DK - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror
  • hasi
    hasi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Recent wrote: »
    Endgame is toxic. I noticed more run sales being advertised on zone chat since wow people came over here and started clearing end content. That was always going on in wow and to bring it to eso.....cant get away from toxic players.
    Game communities are just a reflection of our society in the real world where greed is out of control.

Greed? What does that have to do with Greed, lol. Most Endgame Players I know are poor as hell and need to constantly sell some stuff like trial motifs to pay for the Materials they need.

Have you looked at Cornflower prices recently?😅
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Recent wrote: »
    Endgame is toxic. I noticed more run sales being advertised on zone chat since wow people came over here and started clearing end content. That was always going on in wow and to bring it to eso.....cant get away from toxic players.
    Game communities are just a reflection of our society in the real world where greed is out of control.

There are toxic players everywhere, PVE and PVP. The content itself does not make it toxic.

I love endgame PVE. Its been my experience that you have to actively seek out toxic players like the ones described by the OP. While you will occasionally run into toxic players in some pugs, most of the time their toxicity, if you will, gets them dogpiled by the rest of the group.
  • Xaramasa
    Xaramasa
    ✭✭✭
    I voted other because I don't think there's nothing inherently wrong with selling or buying carries. It all depends on what the situation is.

For example, I'd be happy to pay for a group to help me get the achievements for Fang Lair because with my real life work and me being in a different time zone, I don't have the time and freedom to get together with 3 other people who will be learning the mechanics with me. I'm sure some people have similar reasons. And maybe people just want to get something; there's nothing wrong with that I guess. I mean, if you're being carried in a dungeon you still have to do your part anyways.

I agree with the others though; the elitism and toxicity is a problem, but that's something you should learn to ignore.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I didnt have trust issues and could afford one I’d totally buy a carry, if nothing else to hide vampirism
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got "cyber-bullied" too, once and in a very bad way. You re not the only one. Because I am red-green color blind, I had trouble seeing the aoe field in Weeping Woman in vet DoM (first run) and died 2-3 times. The healer harassed me badly and ofc I was kicked from group. Couldnt understand the reason why I had failed so misserably since I was good at tanking, then watched a DoM guide by Xynode. In the video, I noticed that he used a different color for the aoe field and suddenly all seemed pretty clear to me. Joined a pug again the next day and guess what? In the group, there was the same healer again. He started calling me names, asked for the other members to kick me but one dd refused. Passed Scavenging Maw easily again, then went to Weeping Woman. This time, the boss fight was a piece of cake and didnt die once because with a different color, the aoe field was clearly visible. But no, the healer wouldnt stop. Till the completion of the dungeon, (although I didnt die once) he kept harassing me, asking me to get cancer, to die, he dissed my family and he just wouldnt stop. Every single second I had my chatbox filled with curses, insults and hate speech. And this sociopath is still in the game, probably harassing other people.

It was the last time I did a vet DLC dungeon with a pug. After that, I joined some guilds and now do dlc dungeon runs only with guildmates.

As for ZOS... There are hundreds of trash like that guy but the company wont give a damn... They will only claim how "nice and wonderful" this community is... Not saying there are no good guys. Most of the guys are nice but there is a pretty big number of toxic trash that gives the game a bad name.

Some of these stories of toxic players harassing strangers are really mind blowing to me. I’ve put an insane amount of hours into this game and only ever come across one person that I would consider to be full board ‘toxic’, and even then it seemed to be a lower level likely wow refugee.

Players like the one you have discussed should 100% be reported. It is unlikely that your individual report will have any effect on ZOS, but chances are if they are that big of a pos to you they are probably that way to others as well. If ZOS recieves numerous reports of the same player from different players over different incidents, maybe they would look at taking action against them.

Egregious behavior like this often does warrant a response from Support. You won't see it on your end, because it doesn't get discussed publicly.

I have gotten follow ups in the past on some specifically egregious behavior. So, support does do their job,

Other side of this is, people who are this absurdly toxic are incredibly rare. There isn't a lot that really encourages that kind of behavior, so the behavior doesn't have much reinforcement.
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got "cyber-bullied" too, once and in a very bad way. You re not the only one. Because I am red-green color blind, I had trouble seeing the aoe field in Weeping Woman in vet DoM (first run) and died 2-3 times. The healer harassed me badly and ofc I was kicked from group. Couldnt understand the reason why I had failed so misserably since I was good at tanking, then watched a DoM guide by Xynode. In the video, I noticed that he used a different color for the aoe field and suddenly all seemed pretty clear to me. Joined a pug again the next day and guess what? In the group, there was the same healer again. He started calling me names, asked for the other members to kick me but one dd refused. Passed Scavenging Maw easily again, then went to Weeping Woman. This time, the boss fight was a piece of cake and didnt die once because with a different color, the aoe field was clearly visible. But no, the healer wouldnt stop. Till the completion of the dungeon, (although I didnt die once) he kept harassing me, asking me to get cancer, to die, he dissed my family and he just wouldnt stop. Every single second I had my chatbox filled with curses, insults and hate speech. And this sociopath is still in the game, probably harassing other people.

It was the last time I did a vet DLC dungeon with a pug. After that, I joined some guilds and now do dlc dungeon runs only with guildmates.

As for ZOS... There are hundreds of trash like that guy but the company wont give a damn... They will only claim how "nice and wonderful" this community is... Not saying there are no good guys. Most of the guys are nice but there is a pretty big number of toxic trash that gives the game a bad name.

Some of these stories of toxic players harassing strangers are really mind blowing to me. I’ve put an insane amount of hours into this game and only ever come across one person that I would consider to be full board ‘toxic’, and even then it seemed to be a lower level likely wow refugee.

Players like the one you have discussed should 100% be reported. It is unlikely that your individual report will have any effect on ZOS, but chances are if they are that big of a pos to you they are probably that way to others as well. If ZOS recieves numerous reports of the same player from different players over different incidents, maybe they would look at taking action against them.

Unfortunately, reporting him would have zero effect on him. When you report a player for harassment, ZOS sends you an automated message where they tell you to add him to ignore list and that they will take no action if the harassment does not happen again. They will check your report only if you report him again after some days.
    Edited by gatekeeper13 on October 16, 2019 11:59PM
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xaramasa wrote: »
    the elitism and toxicity is a problem, but that's something you should learn to ignore.

Imho that’s kinda trash advice.

Edit: spelling
    Edited by Reistr_the_Unbroken on October 17, 2019 12:33AM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately, reporting him would have zero effect on him. When you report a player for harassment, ZOS sends you an automated message where they tell you to add him to ignore list and that they will take no action if the harassment does not happen again. They will check your report only if you report him again after some days.

It depends on the specific behavior. I've seen follow up responses after the first encounter with someone.
  • Xaramasa
    Xaramasa
    ✭✭✭
    Imho that’s kinda trash advice.

Is it? I've received innumerable hate tells from people on Cyrodiil, and a few that are absolutely toxic and written in such a way that you're tempted to lower yourself to their level and respond.

I've learned to ignore them. Actions speak louder than words, whether it's reporting them (cause that's an action) or knocking them off Alessia Bridge. Responding to these toxic messages directly will only incite more drama and fuel further toxic behavior from them.

I go online to play and enjoy the game. I've learned to be unmoved and unbothered by pointless drama. Is it trash advice? For you perhaps. That's your opinion and I give it due respect, but share your advice first before calling mine what it is.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can respond to the automated message, it usually summons a support agent.
    And yeah, reporting those people is important. Even if ZOS doesn't take action the first time they're reported, they will probably have to do something if someone gets reported over and over again.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    One more situation that occurred last year for me, was that a friend of mine was looking to buy a DLC Dungeon Achievement run. I was looking in my friend list and tried to put out a group and I was welcomed with answers like, Sorry why would I spend 3 hours in a DLC dungeon when I can earn twice more money in 20 minutes in vCR3? I couldn't pull up a a group so my guess was that either I was sabotaged and had my client stolen either it was the sole true and people are avoiding certain content because it implies too many risks and if one death occurs then you had to start all over again.

I know there are still thousands of people there nice enough who are in dare need for an experienced person. I just wanted to make a point.

As for toxicity, well, a personal example, I don't have a problem raiding with them but some of those players do have a problem raiding with me. That feels personal, cyber bullying, drama and grief making. And this situation should stop. If you met one person whom his or her skills or attitude or idk what other personal problems he or she have have, happens to join your team, or you happen to end in his or her team, play it cool, go raid together and stop dramatizing so much. Leaving the group or kicking out of the team or guild this person will create drama and grief to that person. It happened to me one too many times. And I had enough.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nordmarian wrote: »
    One more situation that occurred last year for me, was that a friend of mine was looking to buy a DLC Dungeon Achievement run. I was looking in my friend list and tried to put out a group and I was welcomed with answers like, Sorry why would I spend 3 hours in a DLC dungeon when I can earn twice more money in 20 minutes in vCR3? I couldn't pull up a a group so my guess was that either I was sabotaged and had my client stolen either it was the sole true and people are avoiding certain content because it implies too many risks and if one death occurs then you had to start all over again.

I know there are still thousands of people there nice enough who are in dare need for an experienced person. I just wanted to make a point.

As for toxicity, well, a personal example, I don't have a problem raiding with them but some of those players do have a problem raiding with me. That feels personal, cyber bullying, drama and grief making. And this situation should stop. If you met one person whom his or her skills or attitude or idk what other personal problems he or she have have, happens to join your team, or you happen to end in his or her team, play it cool, go raid together and stop dramatizing so much. Leaving the group or kicking out of the team or guild this person will create drama and grief to that person. It happened to me one too many times. And I had enough.

Again, sounds like you need new friends. Sorry for being blunt.
    It has nothing to do with selling runs, I know a lot of people who do that (or did at some point) and I can't remember any of them sabotaging someone's runs or being seriously toxic to their guildies. Friendly banter? Yeah sure, but what you're describing sounds awful and I've only met like 3 people who acted like this in my 4 years in game.
    Do not focus on those players. Yeah, they don't like you, and you don't like them. But they're not the only ones who can do vCR+3, right?

PC/EU
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

...And? Again, not devaluing anything you've said in the topic of toxicity. But what point is this meant to prove? People didn't want to do a carry run for a dungeon. That's okay? They don't have to. Maybe it's not lucrative, maybe they don't feel like it. What exactly is the problem?

And aside from the fact that it's a very paranoid assumption to make, what do you mean you 'had your client stolen'? Was your friend paying YOU in the first place??? And if they're a friend, wouldn't they tell you if someone had just offered them the run?
    Edited by Raisin on October 17, 2019 1:52AM
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »

...And? Again, not devaluing anything you've said in the topic of toxicity. But what point is this meant to prove? People didn't want to do a carry run for a dungeon. That's okay? They don't have to. Maybe it's not lucrative, maybe they don't feel like it. What exactly is the problem?

And aside from the fact that it's a very paranoid assumption to make, what do you mean you 'had your client stolen'? Was your friend paying YOU in the first place??? And if they're a friend, wouldn't they tell you if someone had just offered them the run?

Well, there's 2 options:
    1) Op has a seriously weird and abusive relationship with his guild
    2) Op is not telling the whole story
    In both cases, he/she needs a new guild.

PC/EU
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Well, there's 2 options:

Oh I have no doubt that OP is at least equally responsible in the drama they experienced as all other parties involved. They seem just as bad as the people they hang out with. But that's not what the thread is about I guess.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, there's 2 options:

Those options aren't mutually exclusive, and I'm kinda leaning towards assuming both are correct.
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never run into any of these problems, you must be unlucky.
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My first instinct is to be against carries as a less-than-honorable way of going through content, but I am somewhat on the fence because:

-In a way it seems more upfront to ask for a carry and pay someone for their time if all are willing participants as opposed to all the carries that happen with fake tanks, fake healers, fake/unskilled DPS, etc.

-I also very much dislike the practice of achievement clears being required for groups and a way to judge quality of the players. I get it and I understand how it happens but there isn't really any substitute for getting to know someone and respecting them as a decent player through that process. If you are pugging there needs to be some acceptance that you are bypassing that process.

-I think achievements/skins/titles etc are nice for us to have meaning as individuals. As in, I am proud of this skin because I remember the night I got it and wow, what a tough fight that was. However runs have so many variables that they aren't like a test specifically meant to measure people and really these items aren't necessarily an indictator of skills. When we, personally, fought hard to obtain them, we WANT them to be, but they really aren't. I agree that most of all what they are is a way to entice other players to try the content.

-I like to earn my rewards by completing the content with like-minded people but, again, I am doing that for MYSELF because I find that satisfying. What does it matter if others don't enjoy that process as much? It doesn't take away from my feeling of accomplishment when I earn it myself.

So to wrap up, while part of me wants to be against carries instinctively, when I break it down for myself they don't seem problematic. People are paying others who are presumably more experienced to help them obtain something that definitely, imo, shouldn't be used as any kind of measurement of skill, anyway.

Not going to comment on the drama piece of this. Obviously a lot going on there that more has to do with the people, I think.
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG yes, that is certainly not the whole story ; we are several to know it, a large part of raiding community in fact, but there are forum rules and anyway it shouldn't be the place to discuss those things ; as the OP shouldn't even exist neither.

I am just so surprised as so few people are asking themselves the good question : what trust could we bring without knowing a "both sides" story? When someone is being kicked from so many groups, does that mean that a whole community is toxic? Couldn't we think about some other explanations?

I will just tell that, because the OP was including some personal complains, presenting him as a victim, and, because I am a woman player, and so reading that is making me quite upset : some of those kicks were brought by many girls players complains ; in every groups ; many times ; even after being warned. I won't tell more, that's enough.
    But I think that when someone has acquired such a reputation in a whole community (oh yes, every end game raiding girl knows well this case and knows who were the victims), this person shouldn't open the Pandora box on a public forum....
    About the gameplay, it's another question, so as the carries ; I don't even understand the original mess that is melting all those topics in the original post ; anyway, any leader / group is free I guess to decide who they will valid, or not, after testing.
    Edited by solasub on October 17, 2019 1:47PM
    Tick Tock Tormentor• Gryphon Heart • Immortal Redeemer • Extinguisher of Flames • Dro-m'Athra Destroyer • Shiel of the North
    PVP Alpha Squad
    PVE : Alpha Crew Guild leader / Easy Peasy Officer

• DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    End PvE is toxic if you're not as good as you think you are. You are not entitled to any completion of anything in this game, you are not entitled to be a part of any raid team in this game.If you are skilled, you will find a group to raid with.
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Rasin
    Carried or not I was also looking to just do that dungeon, I did cleared it before countless times but I simply wanted to redo it and that chance was taken from me. And this came from people we used to raid and do dungeons together since years.

Reason for a counter on achievements or content clears is that it show a player the true skill. I was called once in a raid a lot of names after that particular raid went raid. I took my time and nerves to approach this person and simply stated the facts that what he said was totally wrong. I had over 300 raid clears alone in that particular raid so that can prove something. It is also a way of respect. What stops someone who simply got a paid carry to harass me who had done all those things right? One raid going wrong and you get called names if you are a main role.

Another fact is that some of the raid leaders I encountered bought their skins within weeks of appearance, thus influencing the outcome of the raid (People might be more attracted to run with this person even thinking he is coming from a better team when in fact he is just as inexperienced as the group). At least there should be some decency and not sell or carry a brand new content skin loot whatever for at least one year or two-three (in case of achievements like TTT GS IR) since that content was launched to give the chances of others to learn and progress fairly. Also how would I know if the people who joined my team got their achievements in a legit way or not? Or they have experience or not?

@solasub
    That is also one reason for drama making indeed but some people have a far too low or no tolerance to drama of any sorts. Playing lute in front of a woman i do not see how it is a punishable harassment. Same for PM a person to join or take you to their raids. And usually those little ripples make a chain reaction in the end game because you met some of those people like everywhere. They are part of different groups guilds etc.
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also thank you everyone who are participating in this discussion.
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like that players are free to do whatever they want and it should remain so. If someone is willing to pay millions for a carry then it's its problem. If a group is willing to carry for gold then good for them. No problems here, move along.
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Rasin
    Carried or not I was also looking to just do that dungeon, I did cleared it before countless times but I simply wanted to redo it and that chance was taken from me. And this came from people we used to raid and do dungeons together since years.

I think we may just be miscommunicating here, because I don't understand how this relates to the questions I asked.
    And I don't understand how anyone can 'take away your chance to redo the dungeon'. Did they hack your account? Threaten you? What stops you from running a dungeon just because some people don't wanna run it with you???

@solasub Thanks for the insight. It's a shame any of the topics of this thread are shadowed by the clear interpersonal issues that they're being mixed with.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @solasub I believe most of us wondered what was really going on and knew something wasn’t right, but I think many of us try to give a diplomatic reply, just taking it at face value what would be the solution. And then, since this was created as a poll and so should ostensibly be about the topic broadly instead of OP’s personal drama, many replies represent personal experience or feelings on the topic.

I hope that made sense and wasn’t entirely too vague! :sweat_smile:

I think the fact that OP has created a few “polls” that really seem to be more drama that doesn’t add up, together with what they do and don’t reply to, was already pointing to where the problem truly lie. I am sorry to hear that it is as bad as you have indicated.
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, ofc, those women.... they are complaining for nothing.... "playing lute"........... I have been playing / leading since years and it's the only time when I had to take guild decision about stalking to protect some guildies. Anyway ; many discussions those years have already occurred about that, in so many groups, some even with kindness to try to explain that could be done, that couldn't ; in vain, it seems ; and certainly it shouldn't be on a forum. But so, seeing suddenly reappearing topic about "how mean are people", "why no group wants me, they are so toxic" etc... I don't know if I feel like laughing or crying....
    Tick Tock Tormentor• Gryphon Heart • Immortal Redeemer • Extinguisher of Flames • Dro-m'Athra Destroyer • Shiel of the North
    PVP Alpha Squad
    PVE : Alpha Crew Guild leader / Easy Peasy Officer

• xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I assume the OP cant afford to buy carries :trollface:
    Maybe you should write a book and if you sell enough copies you can afford to buy more carries :D or friends...either way gold is always the answer! :trollface:
    Edited by xenowarrior92eb17_ESO on October 17, 2019 3:23PM
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You are 100% taking your drama and "cyber bullying" way too seriously.
    I am sure that you, like many people, have experienced some toxic endgame folks a d had bad experiences. Especially once it comes to money, people can get nasty. But it's not as common of an issue as you think, and I do get the impression you just didn't find the right guild for yourself.
    And I do want to say that while standards for endgame raiding can get rather high, and even good players may be replaced with a player just slightly better.... I am more inclined to think that you just simply weren't as good as the groups wanted/needed, than to think that you're always good enough and everybody just has it out for you. The doesn't mean you weren't a good player, it just means that they found someone better.

And it's not fair to accuse groups that do loot/carry runs of abusing new or inexperienced players. ESO is filled to the brim with noob-friendly, casual raiding, raid-teaching guilds; easier to access than ever before through guild finder. I've never heard of a beginner stupid enough to think that they have to pay a group to carry them (as they themselves stand in a corner doing nothing) to raid. Most people understand that that is a very different kind of run, and they know why they're choosing it if they do. A lot of people (for example roleplayers) don't wanna run certain content but want the appearance modifiers -- why not let them have it?

Making all trials the same length sounds awful to me. Why not have variety? People will run what they're in the mood for it what they enjoy running. It's good to have different options, cause people will feel like this or that depending on the day. And aside from enjoying it, I go to vHOF for the Master Architect. :P

Anyway, a lot of your points aren't really facts, just you sharing personal experiences and opinions.
    So you were in a paid carry run, but you weren't from the group organizing it.... And you're upset you didn't also get paid (despite not condoning paid carry runs). You tried to get your friend into a raid group 'as a birthday gift', completely ignoring the normal recruitment process and part where you don't get into raid groups just cause you're someone's friend... And were upset that people wanted to charge you for what looked like a carry run. Obviously if someone is like "hey I just wanna come along without being picked from a lineup of applicants", the group is gonna ask you to pay the f up for that carry. I'm sorry but either you both apply for the position and get it, or you don't (and buy yourself in if the group does that kind of stuff). If anybody did that to me, my group or my friends, I would also highly consider cutting them out of my ESO experience. You sound entitled and demanding in these examples.

I wasn't there and I don't know you, but I can tell you from this post I don't get the impression that you were innocent in whatever drama transpired in your guild... And I wouldn't want you in my progress group either. :x

This, Cx ^

Selling skins is fair. It would be very wrong to punish the players that spent the time putting together a core team to run the hardest content in PvE.

I mean, empy is sold too....Which you didn't mention, as are many other services, as well.

Raiding Groups cost gold to keep going and there are plenty that are non-toxic. We have done mutiple carries for disabled veterans, free of charge, and taught more players then I can count over the years.

If you don't like who your playing with, then play with other people rather then staying in an unpleasant environment.

You didn't start your own guild and see if it is so easy to create an efficient raid group. Simply because having a core team now with how Zos is changing the game back and forth, is not the easiest thing to do.

Sorry you had a bad time but don't go pointing the finger at every raid group because of bad choices that you made too in that biased story of yours.

It is really sad to see all the negative comments towards raid groups. I mean, if you have been playing the game since beta or for a few years, it is only natural to go after the harder content. Same thing with being solo or 2 v X in PvP, you grow with the game and your experience.

Edited by Girl_Number8 on October 17, 2019 3:36PM
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    solasub wrote: »
    I am just so surprised as so few people are asking themselves the good question : what trust could we bring without knowing a "both sides" story? When someone is being kicked from so many groups, does that mean that a whole community is toxic? Couldn't we think about some other explanations?

Yeah, this was my thought. I wanted to give OP the benefit of the doubt, but like...

If you get kicked for "no reason" once, the people doing it may just be jackholes.
    If it happens twice... I guess someone could be really, REALLY unlucky. It is possible but not plausible.
    Three + times? Yeah, that's all you.

EDIT: this tells me everything that I need to know about what actually went down
    solasub wrote: »
    some of those kicks were brought by many girls players complains ; in every groups ; many times ; even after being warned

giphy.gif
    Edited by SidraWillowsky on October 17, 2019 3:42PM