The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Update on PTS v5.2.2 Maintenance

• Schattenfluegel
    Schattenfluegel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Problem is...the Destiny 2 Patch starts in 2,5 hours -.- damned :D
    Love my Stamsorc
  • dalishdelight
    dalishdelight
    Soul Shriven
    At least the costume is nice, fine. But i still rather get the patch notes
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/slaydragonssavecats

Probably why they couldn't announce beforehand to be fair.

Still is a bit odd they didn't just <message redacted> it and just release combat notes.
    Edited by karekiz on October 1, 2019 2:36PM
  • DaNnYtHePcFrEaK
    DaNnYtHePcFrEaK
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely a reason for a delay and it's not because of a modified witchmothers event,which we know it will be. They have kept the notes because they know there wont be any change to combat or possibly more nerfs... They dont realise more people will leave if they're being lied to
  • Schattenfluegel
    Schattenfluegel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Definitely a reason for a delay and it's not because of a modified witchmothers event,which we know it will be. They have kept the notes because they know there wont be any change to combat or possibly more nerfs... They dont realise more people will leave if they're being lied to

It it? If you look at it on an another way...its a event to hold player in the game, acting in terms like merciness ^^
    Edited by Schattenfluegel on October 1, 2019 2:38PM
    Love my Stamsorc
  • SeaUnicorn
    SeaUnicorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So event runs before the patch release. How is it related to the patch notes?..
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    slofwnd wrote: »
    So event runs before the patch release. How is it related to the patch notes?..

There will be a second event called Dragon Hunt, running from November 26 – December 9. I guess that will be tested on the PTS.
    PS5 EU.
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am not sure what I am more excited about...
    1) New Tin Foil motif announced by Gina...
    2) New Tin Foil Hat costume item...
    3) New Tin Foil Alfiq non-combat pet (follows us talking about everything that will be blowing up in the next 3 seconds)…
    4) New Tin Foil Mount - it runs away from everything at twice the speed
    5) New Tin Foil Crafted set - Casts fright on random targets (friend or foe) every round

In the case of the Natch Potes Delay, this is a ploy to help give everyone a laugh while we wait, just read this thread.

my last useless point is I have met Gina IRL, she is female and as we all know, don't *** them off when it's that time of the month (just before payday)
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You’d think ZOS would want the testing time and put the PTS up lol. But...then again they ignore PTS feedback so...THEY don’t test much either...so. Hmmm.

I wonder if folks are sleeping at work at ZOS instead of working. If you see the same feet in the stall EVERY time you go to the bathroom, THEY MIGHT BE SLEEPING! Snitch em out to ya boss! There should be NO sleeping on the JOB!

Edited by JumpmanLane on October 1, 2019 2:51PM
  • Rehdaun
    Rehdaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, we had to wait another day for Zos to announce that they want us to stress test the Dawn of the Dragonguard event!

That's just supid Zos!
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even so the dot changes aren't even going to be present so I must wait another week before testing anything... Otherwise it's just fluff testing which isn't useful as you change too many variables next cycle.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.