The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Update on PTS v5.2.2 Maintenance

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hello everyone! We know you’re anxious to see what the next PTS patch has in store. One of the events we’ll be testing on the PTS this week is actually something we haven’t announced yet, but will be very soon! As such, we’ll be holding the build and associated patch notes until tomorrow so as not to spoil anything. We apologize if this causes any inconvenience. Also keep in mind we’ll be performing a PC EU character copy with this upcoming patch, so please plan accordingly.

Thanks for your understanding!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • zsban
    zsban
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now THIS is the real "kiss curse". Sounds exciting, but a bit disappointing at the same time... :)
  • Nefas
    Nefas
    Class Representative
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I waited all my life for these patch notes. Ever since I was a little boy, I'd always write to Santa that I wanted to see the patch notes for ESO PTS v5.2.2. While all the other children were playing outside in the snow with their new Christmas toys, I sat on the stairs looking at the door to see if the mailman would drop off the patch notes. I missed my own wedding, lost my leg and dropped out of Oxford to see these patch notes. Every time I put my head on the pillow at 2:01 AM in the morning after refreshing the PTS forum page over and over, I would whisper to myself in the darkness "5, 2, 2" and the next morning I would wake up with a pillow wet with my tears.
    Edited by Nefas on September 30, 2019 7:13PM
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :( first

Edit: snoozed, I lose.. but yay new event¡!
    Edited by magictucktuck on September 30, 2019 7:10PM
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • Miloscpolski
    Miloscpolski
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone! We know you’re anxious to see what the next PTS patch has in store. One of the events we’ll be testing on the PTS this week is actually something we haven’t announced yet, but will be very soon! As such, we’ll be holding the build and associated patch notes until tomorrow so as not to spoil anything. We apologize if this causes any inconvenience. Also keep in mind we’ll be performing a PC EU character copy with this upcoming patch, so please plan accordingly.

Thanks for your understanding!

OMMMGGGG :c
  • NoodleESO
    NoodleESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im already disappointed an this isn't even the patch notes
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so no pts today? @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by lucky_Sage on September 30, 2019 7:11PM
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

• DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHY? What does one day matter? Why can't you just show us what you have nerfed now?
  • SeaUnicorn
    SeaUnicorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All we need is combat changes to finally decide whether to quit ESO or no. And tomorrow is Oct 1, release of a new chapter for a competitor. So it's really not a good idea to postpone...
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a good look
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's this madness i can't even rage now.
    PC|EU
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously. Just hold off on revealing the event and show us the nerfs.
    Took all day just to tell us you won't be releasing the patch notes? what a joke.
    are they really that bad?
    Edited by Canned_Apples on September 30, 2019 7:15PM
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    One of the events we’ll be testing on the PTS this week is actually something we haven’t announced yet, but will be very soon! As such, we’ll be holding the build and associated patch notes until tomorrow so as not to spoil anything.

Why can't you just announce it now if we're going to find out tomorrow anyway?
  • Gigasax
    Gigasax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why does is take hours to communicate that? Ppl are waiting hours for that Patch notes -.-

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    - Noractis -
    - PC EU -
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Any rough time frame for when during the day they will be released? :)
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So,just give us the patch notes with the combat changes.I'm sure most of us would be fine with that.
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have to wait an extra day to find out what Delparis thinks about the patch notes? Unacceptable.
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @slofwnd which game is that?
  • iJuacob
    iJuacob
    ✭✭✭
    At this point you guys are literally asking for it
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Any chance for a teaser? Stonefist changes, confirmation about the fate of Dizzy Swing, are you keeping 63% as the DOT nerf standard, something?
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expected nothing less.
  • SeaUnicorn
    SeaUnicorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it's against the forum rules to mention, but it's a space themed fps mmo.
  • yepleb
    yepleb
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody cares about the event. People are waiting to see which class you killed off this time
  • zsban
    zsban
    ✭✭✭✭
    slofwnd wrote: »

I think it's against the forum rules to mention, but it's a space themed fps mmo.

The one that recently got moved from one shop to another?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Any rough time frame for when during the day they will be released? :)

Probably late morning, eastern time.

Also, this has nothing to do with the contents of the combat patch notes. Please slowly raise your hands above your head, and gently remove your tinfoil hat ;)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Something is coming. Something. :*
    PS5 EU.
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Also, this has nothing to do with the contents of the combat patch notes. Please slowly raise your hands above your head, and gently remove your tinfoil hat ;)

Then can we please get the contents of the combat patch notes today....pretty please.
  • zsban
    zsban
    ✭✭✭✭

But but but.... Then the lizard people would take control of our minds! And don't try to tell me they're not real, I've seen them in your game!!!!
  • SeaUnicorn
    SeaUnicorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zsban wrote: »
    slofwnd wrote: »

The one that recently got moved from one shop to another?

Right on.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why couldn't yall tell us earlier this? Why wait till now? Like WTH do you guys think this lowly about us?