The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Update on PTS v5.2.2 Maintenance

• red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You nerfed us so hard in this one, maintenance takes 2 days Lol
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Lisutaris
    Lisutaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ccmedaddy wrote: »
    I have to wait an extra day to find out what Delparis thinks about the patch notes? Unacceptable.

Some class is OP and you should play it ... I guess ? xD
    tenor.gif?itemid=5877833

EDIT: Lowest MMR possible ofc.
    Edited by Lisutaris on September 30, 2019 8:28PM
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh this sounds BAD
  • bulcke10
    bulcke10
    ✭✭✭
    Something is coming. Something. :*

Nerfs
  • Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody cares about the event, you had 800 events last year, we are tired of events every time we turn around. Your event has literally NOTHING to do with releasing the patch notes regarding combat changes.

Could you please use "I" when expressing YOUR thoughts, instead of "we" ?
    I couldn't possibly care less about any sort of combat changes, but I'm all hyped about any event, especially a new one.
    Nefas wrote: »
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I waited all my life for these patch notes. Ever since I was a little boy, I'd always write to Santa that I wanted to see the patch notes for ESO PTS v5.2.2. While all the other children were playing outside in the snow with their new Christmas toys, I sat on the stairs looking at the door to see if the mailman would drop off the patch notes. I missed my own wedding, lost my leg and dropped out of Oxford to see these patch notes. Every time I put my head on the pillow at 2:01 AM in the morning after refreshing the PTS forum page over and over, I would whisper to myself in the darkness "5, 2, 2" and the next morning I would wake up with a pillow wet with my tears.

That is just GOLDEN ! Thanks, @Nefas , well done ! :-) :D

Regardless of how bad or broken a game is there will always be people like this. Woefully ignorant, a complaisant customer is the best customer. Zos should give you some free crown crates so you can enjoy the event even more while stuck in load screens.
    Edited by Kalante on September 30, 2019 8:31PM
  • Duhne
    Duhne
    ✭✭✭
    -_- They even nerfed the patch notes annoucement !
    • First hit reduced by 100%
    • Added 1 day cast time
    So much teasing..
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clever plan, announce an event with free crap to distract people from the disaster that's PTS week 3.
  • sindalstar
    sindalstar
    ✭✭✭
    Guys, It's one day

Calm your farms.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duhne wrote: »
    -_- They even nerfed the patch notes annoucement !
    • First hit reduced by 100%
    • Added 1 day cast time
    So much teasing..

LOL, even the patch notes have a cast time now!
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    They are probably releasing Veteran Cradle of Elden Hollow since it was mentioned on the Crown Store Showcase ;)

Don't believe me? https://elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/56955
  • KageNin
    KageNin
    ✭✭✭
    Ahahahahahahha ZoS'ed again!
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed awhile back they added in Collections a new style under Signatures called Glenmoril Wryd. The armor says it can be obtained during the upcoming Witches Festival. When you look at the weapons, it says the Glenmoril Wryd weapons can be earned by finding treasure maps, that will occasionally drop from plunder skulls.

Is that the event being announced tomorrow? The treasure hunt aspect sounds interesting and I like the Glenmoril style.

I'm on PS4, but I'm sure the added style is on every platform.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Artorias24
    Artorias24
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even patch notes cant escape Cast time meta.
  • reprosal
    reprosal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patch synced up as good as snipe damage in Cyro
  • KageNin
    KageNin
    ✭✭✭
    Just so you guys know we all participated in the new event before, ist called ,,Scavenging Hunt'' it occurs during every PTS cycle as we all gather around on the forums to look for a clue, a glimpse, an idea of what will be nerfed next, what playsytle will be killed ,which armor set you can deconstruct now, what class can you start leveling to be relevant.
    Rewards are untangible, it is but the experince that in itself is most grandious of prizes!
    All hail Royal Empress Gina Bruno!!! Queen of Natch Potes!! First of her name, bested only once by two royal jesters!
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cadbury They actually tested the new Witches Festival things during the Update 23 PTS, so that wouldn't be what they're talking about now.
  • Suryoyo
    Suryoyo
    ✭✭✭
    YAAAAAAY ANOTHER GRIND EVENT, CAN'T WAIT, SO EXCITED, HOW MANY MONSTERS WILL I HAVE TO KILL WITH MY MELEE CLASS DOTS NERFED TO THE GROUND WITH HIGH COST????

OH AND THANKS GOOGLE!! THEY ACHIEVED 'QUANTUM SUPREMACY', WE'LL NEED AT LEAST 3 MAYBE 4 QUANTUM COMPUTERS TO MAKE LAGODIIL CYRODIIL AGAIN!! Q4 2019'S GOING TO BE ESO's YEAR!!!!
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aisleyne wrote: »
    @Cadbury They actually tested the new Witches Festival things during the Update 23 PTS, so that wouldn't be what they're talking about now.

Aww I see :'(

It was a fun guess. Oh well.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How about you release the patch notes so we have something to read, discuss and work with rather than spring a buggy make it to live dumpster fire and all event that you think is so special that it delays the testing of the your year of disaster finale patch...
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My prediction of my reaction to the combat notes.
    ymc07t6kbwry.jpg
    Edited by Jodynn on September 30, 2019 9:24PM
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL!
    at a place nobody knows
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options:

1. New event incoming with lots of free shiny things.

2. So much nerfs that natch potes take 2 days to write.

*wraps whole body with tin foil* :joy:
  • Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No news is good news they say. So they nerfed Sorcs is what I’m hearing
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
    RoseESO Discord
    RoseESO Website
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't even remotely about tinfoil hats and you know it. I think it is incredibly insulting to address the customers like that when you KNOW a huge portion of them are an inch away from being done. Nobody cares about the event, you had 800 events last year, we are tired of events every time we turn around. Your event has literally NOTHING to do with releasing the patch notes regarding combat changes. At this point, people want to know if the team is paying attention at all, are you going to push through all the dumb crap ya'll thought were glorious ideas or are you going to take into consideration that they are STUPID and we hate them? But I mean yeah, that event is 100% THE most important thing, right? Its going to BLOW OUR MINDS, right? Whatever.

Might be time to take a long break, or to leave this game entirely. This post is a bit much.
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Any rough time frame for when during the day they will be released? :)

Probably late morning, eastern time.

Also, this has nothing to do with the contents of the combat patch notes. Please slowly raise your hands above your head, and gently remove your tinfoil hat ;)

Uhhhh... I’m sure no one cares about the content anymore. No one is on the PTS for that. I’m sure the new event will be nice the first day or two; but...Oh never mind lol... you guys don’t get it.
  • Sorbin
    Sorbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have zero faith in this developer anymore.
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Any rough time frame for when during the day they will be released? :)

Probably late morning, eastern time.

Also, this has nothing to do with the contents of the combat patch notes. Please slowly raise your hands above your head, and gently remove your tinfoil hat ;)

Hard to take any of this to heart or serious when last week was a one line statement with no insight to how meanwhile the class reps compiled a whole list that I just hope your combat team even considered; and also a developer myself to me that says "idk what I'm doing yet" especially after saying "transparency".

Mean what you say or don't say it.

Not directed at you @ZOS_GinaBruno , you're awesome.
    Edited by Jodynn on September 30, 2019 9:37PM
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
  • iRaivyne
    iRaivyne
    ✭✭✭
    You could have posted the rest of them and then just updated the thread tomorrow with the new event info... Unreal.
    Edited by iRaivyne on September 30, 2019 9:42PM
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

I realize this is meant to be lighthearted, but it's tone deaf to the way the community is feeling about the yoyo sledgehammer each patch notes has been and that this is typically THE week that combat gets set in stone.

We'd be a lot less annoyed if you just said, "Hey someone in marketing didn't finish the blog post about an upcoming new event so we gotta hold it for a day. Sorry."

They should not give a *** about the blog post.
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also

v2hpzqgfuqoc.jpg
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK