Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Update on PTS v5.2.2 Maintenance

• Schattenfluegel
    Schattenfluegel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah different timezones...then 9 Hours :D
    Edited by Schattenfluegel on October 1, 2019 10:14AM
    Love my Stamsorc
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah different timezones...then 9 Hours :D

Yep they come out when i get up mid day for me here
  • Schattenfluegel
    Schattenfluegel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah will see, i hope it wont get too Long for upcoming pts Server...
    Love my Stamsorc
  • Pijng
    Pijng
    ✭✭✭
    Damn, it will be close to 6-7pm here in Rostov when the patch notes will be dropped :(
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    probably be tomorrow here in Aussieland... :(
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3pm (UK time) is usually the magic hour for most things yes.

History shows us this.

So don't expect anything before then - but also don't expect anything just after then.

The zen of natch potes is that, like blue fish, they arrive just when you have given up, put your bait away and gone home for a nap for a few hours.

That is clear yes?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • irstarkey57
    irstarkey57
    ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of you should legit quit the game already. It will be alright. If they get the combat right again, you can always come back. Threats of leaving if the notes aren’t to your liking is silly. Just jump.
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of you should legit quit the game already. It will be alright. If they get the combat right again, you can always come back. Threats of leaving if the notes aren’t to your liking is silly. Just jump.

nah, these patch notes mean either the final nail in the coffin or something passable

and they know it
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • irstarkey57
    irstarkey57
    ✭✭✭✭

nah, these patch notes mean either the final nail in the coffin or something passable

and they know it

Fair enough. I’m already gone. Left scalebreaker at the first sight of the pts notes. (I main a magdk so yea...). Anyway, played another regular game and breathed the sweet release. Hope to come back someday tho. Until then, taking off my tin foil hat.
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You guys have a weird concept of "late Morning"
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Dick_Gumshoe
    Dick_Gumshoe
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Any rough time frame for when during the day they will be released? :)

Probably late morning, eastern time.

Also, this has nothing to do with the contents of the combat patch notes. Please slowly raise your hands above your head, and gently remove your tinfoil hat ;)

@ZOS_GinaBruno - Can we get an Update on this update now please...I'm sitting in my office doing nothing but refreshing Recent on Forum and sometimes minimizing it as boss comes. SO I'm risking my job here to see those Natch Potes.
  • DoonerSeraph
    DoonerSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Any rough time frame for when during the day they will be released? :)

Also, this has nothing to do with the contents of the combat patch notes. Please slowly raise your hands above your head, and gently remove your tinfoil hat ;)

@ZOS_GinaBruno - Can we get an Update on this update now please...I'm sitting in my office doing nothing but refreshing Recent on Forum and sometimes minimizing it as boss comes. SO I'm risking my job here to see those Natch Potes.

Boss staring before firing you...

gbof32tynfz9.jpeg
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭

and they know it

Fair enough. I’m already gone. Left scalebreaker at the first sight of the pts notes. (I main a magdk so yea...). Anyway, played another regular game and breathed the sweet release. Hope to come back someday tho. Until then, taking off my tin foil hat.

Final Fantasy ftw!!!! ;)
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much secret about Elsewyr Event that everyone know thats gonna happen?
    Datamined stuff you know...
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grandma wrote: »

imagine being that out of touch with your playerbase. There's a reason end game players are leaving in droves.

No, that is pretty much why I am staying. Gina is reacting to the over-reacting on the player side, which tells me that she is dialed into the situation. Gina is one of the people in all of this acting like an adult.

Late morning. Usually means 10AM Eastern Time.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At precisely 10:41 AM Eastern, not a minute sooner, ZoS will announce an exciting new quest to collect the final berry indrik thingamajigs.

It will be very labor intensive, which is ZoS-Speak for annoyingly long (like this sentenace), involving a lot of running across entire zones to talk to one person just so they can tell you to run back to the original start point and collect 5 things.

The ultra Zecret is that if enough people complete the grueling quest, they will give every account a free Indrik Mount!! Like that one thing with the house.

So get out there and win one for the team!!
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nerve wrecking? Yes, it is
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    Player Vs player

Since balancing PvP and PvE together is too difficult, we have removed PvP from the game.
    Cyrodiil is now one big crafting station, to park your nerfed classes and Battlegrounds are now a 4v4v4 /lute competitions.

We plan to add timed PvP tokens in a future update. We are not ready to share the vision for this update yet and never will be.

From a future PvP thread:

"/lute3 OP, please nerf
    /lute1 is fine

-/lute2"
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »
    Player Vs player

Since balancing PvP and PvE together is too difficult, we have removed PvP from the game.
    Cyrodiil is now one big crafting station, to park your nerfed classes and Battlegrounds are now a 4v4v4 /lute competitions.

We plan to add timed PvP tokens in a future update. We are not ready to share the vision for this update yet and never will be.

From a future PvP thread:

"/lute3 OP, please nerf
    /lute1 is fine

-/lute2"

It's physically impossible to play three lute loops in 5 seconds, animation cancelling HAS TO GO
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's 9:23 am EST I think this deffo counts as late morning...
  • Pijng
    Pijng
    ✭✭✭
    It's 9:23 am EST I think this deffo counts as late morning...

«Probably late morning, eastern time.»

Probably
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmmmmm can we put on our tin foil hats NOW? Lol.

Straight up and not being funny. The quests in this game are mind numbingly boring. (Morrowind aside). The events are crap after the first day, a boring grind after 2-3days. Folks want the loot; but they don’t ENJOY the events. (Midyear Mayhem...MAYBE).

This jerky nerf/buff ping pong is killing most people’s enjoyment of the game THAT THEY PAY TO PLAY.

Speaking of paying...Structured Entropy being buffed like that shortly after Mages Guild Skill Lines were purchasable for crowns; then, nerfed like that boarders on being criminal. Classic bait and switch! Lol.

Perhaps it’s time for ZOS to admit some errors have been made. Would do wonders for the customers.

(We are NOT A COMMUNITY. We are YOUR. PAYING. CUSTOMERS. Point blank and period lmao).

The vast majority of people don’t care about berries, that crappy mount, some event. They REALLY don’t care about the end of the Season of the Dragon lol.

I unno, I’m jus’ a Lil Lane...but that’s MY feedback...
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All the hype and 2 days of maintenance for a secret event that will cause lag, log in queues etc, etc...and what you'll get? Oh a different colour of your Sparkling Bambie mount. Collect berries, catch them all!
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • SipofMaim
    SipofMaim
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really hope if they send Gina in here to try to give us something nice, she doesn't get napalmed.

Don't shoot the messenger, don't shoot the messenger.
  • NeroBad
    NeroBad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmmm can we put on our tin foil hats NOW? Lol.

Straight up and not being funny. The quests in this game are mind numbingly boring. (Morrowind aside). The events are crap after the first day, a boring grind after 2-3days. Folks want the loot; but they don’t ENJOY the events. (Midyear Mayhem...MAYBE).

This jerky nerf/buff ping pong is killing most people’s enjoyment of the game THAT THEY PAY TO PLAY.

Speaking of paying...Structured Entropy being buffed like that shortly after Mages Guild Skill Lines were purchasable for crowns; then, nerfed like that boarders on being criminal. Classic bait and switch! Lol.

Perhaps it’s time for ZOS to admit some errors have been made. Would do wonders for the customers.

(We are NOT A COMMUNITY. We are YOUR. PAYING. CUSTOMERS. Point blank and period lmao).

The vast majority of people don’t care about berries, that crappy mount, some event. They REALLY don’t care about the end of the Season of the Dragon lol.

I unno, I’m jus’ a Lil Lane...but that’s MY feedback...

I know you talked to nearly all players, so it must be an error I was missed, but I'm in the not vast majority group, who interested in berries and the end of the Season of the Dragon. Also I don't think Midyear Mayhem is the best ESO event.

But I agree on the ping pong!

Sadly admitting would be only good for those who would like to sue them. Most company avoid admitting mistakes because that is an oportunity for lawsuit. They know they made many mistakes I have no doubt about it, and they have hard time how to correct them (like brutal hard time).
  • chetter_hummin
    chetter_hummin
    ✭✭✭
    zone chat warrior strikes again :) this time on forums!!

All the hype and 2 days of maintenance for a secret event that will cause lag, log in queues etc, etc...and what you'll get? Oh a different colour of your Sparkling Bambie mount. Collect berries, catch them all!

• Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Eeveelutions.png

Collect all the Eeveelutions :p
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    IT’S BEEN EXACTLY 1 MINUTE SINCE I LAST LOOKED, I CAN’T BARE THE SUFFERING ANYMORE.
    tumblr_pgp91sWx0N1vmskmwo1_500.png
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/dragonrise

Is the unannounced event part of that?

Edited by Red_Feather on October 1, 2019 2:24PM
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a joke