Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

with the upcoming nerfs to dots, vigor should be nerfed too

Delparis
Delparis
✭✭✭✭✭
this skill is OP atm but will be more OP and problematic when dots nerfs comes out.
I hope ZoS devs are aware of this.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Uh...It was nerfed...What are you talking about.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf all teh heals.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do people still not understand that with the loss of the rally/fm HoT that healing over time for stamina is on par with what it was. And that with increased dot damage from AoE skills it will continue to function in about the same capacity. Also I’m not really sure why you think it’s OP. I’ve no problem getting through vigor with stamina or magicka toons. Survivability on my mag dk/Templar is also on par with my stam toons even without mutagen. So I have to 100% disagree. Vigor is a single target 4 second HoT that provides a small window to go offensive with no secondary effect.
  • cheifsoap
    cheifsoap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you realize that your opinion does not represent fact.
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reported for trolling :trollface:

It is not OP :sigh:
    @Deepan on PC-EU
  • Delparis
    Delparis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they didn't nerf it, they rolled back before last update.

vigor is OP and too OP on stamdk atm. that OP hot was made to counter dots, but when dots will be nerfed this vigor will be game breaking
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for the wet noodle tank build that has the 50k vigor tool tip so we can truly get the whine rolling.
  • Tolino
    Tolino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delparis wrote: »

vigor is OP and too OP on stamdk atm. that OP hot was made to counter dots, but when dots will be nerfed this vigor will be game breaking

And why only Vigor? Rapid Regeneration has the same heal per second and has a longer duration!

In addition, you should first wait for the patch notes what exactly is changed!
    Magsorc: Tôlino (Wardless)
    Magden: Wa-Uller
    Stamsorc: Tolino Sturmfalke
  • Delparis
    Delparis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tolino wrote: »

And why only Vigor? Rapid Regeneration has the same heal per second and has a longer duration!

Nop rapid regeneration isn't by any mean the same as vigor
    1. you have to slot a restoration staff, where you can slot vigor with any weapon
    2. you can't self heal as it always target someone else.
  • Gaggin
    Gaggin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vigor was heavily nerfed, they didnt roll it back, they straight up nerfed it. Typical tooltlip is 12-15k on my toons, rr is 20-30k.
  • Delparis
    Delparis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you should try playing stamdk with vigor to understand how OP is that heal.
    is this how ZoS balance the game ??
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Please share with us your in-game data that supports your theory ... including tooltip screenshots on a self-sustaining (non-healing) StamDK.

Since your version of ‘balance’ appears to be skewed, here’s your chance to prove everyone else wrong.

Also, this should be in the Combat & Character Mechanics forums ... it’s not a ZOS-proposed change on the PTS server.
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. you have to slot a restoration staff, where you can slot vigor with any weapon

Maybe if you didn't zerg rapid regen would target you.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gaggin wrote: »
    Vigor was heavily nerfed, they didnt roll it back, they straight up nerfed it. Typical tooltlip is 12-15k on my toons, rr is 20-30k.

this is just wrong, literally the only difference between Rapid Regen and Resolving Vigor is rapid regen has one more tick, outside the passives and cost, otherwise they have the same HPS.
  • NuarBlack
    NuarBlack
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gaggin wrote: »

Not accurate at all. I think it was something like a 12% buff to the caster by time all was said and done actually on resolving vigor. Ball groups just lost cross healing and the hot from rally so it came it even but a nerf to ball groups.
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are there so many stupid posts.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rikumaru wrote: »

Laughed way too hard for this, thanks Riku! :joy:
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Please give us your definition of "OP". You seem to use it for every skill in the game that you talk about. I don't think I'm alone when I say you need to stop calling for nerfs to everything.
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • Delparis
    Delparis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rikumaru wrote: »

So I have to play alone in order to get the heal I cast....

Nice mechanic / advise
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are there so many stupid posts.

Why else would you come to the forums if not for the stupid posts?
    PvP needs more love.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You understand that stamDK doesn't have those plain +5% to physical, +10% to all damage, permanent minor berserk, +10% to crit damage, + ton of something for something slotted and so on. Yeah stamDK has great healing, but class pays for this with lack of damaging passives. StamDK doesn't have a single passive which increases damage (other then pseudo-passives who just buff 2 class dots and group minor buff).
    Not to mention that fragmenting shield costs 4k. What is real uptime of major mending... just lol. In short encounters it rules, but given that stamDK is positioned like attrition class, major mending is just useful for burst emergency healing with rally+vigor, not as something that can be spammed in long encounter.
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Another day, another dumb Delparis thread...
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You understand that stamDK doesn't have those plain +5% to physical, +10% to all damage, permanent minor berserk, +10% to crit damage, + ton of something for something slotted and so on. Yeah stamDK has great healing, but class pays for this with lack of damaging passives. StamDK doesn't have a single passive which increases damage (other then pseudo-passives who just buff 2 class dots and group minor buff).
    Not to mention that fragmenting shield costs 4k. What is real uptime of major mending... just lol. In short encounters it rules, but given that stamDK is positioned like attrition class, major mending is just useful for burst emergency healing with rally+vigor, not as something that can be spammed in long encounter.

When you cast an Earthen Heart ability, you and your group gain Minor Brutality for 20 seconds, increasing your Weapon Damage by 10% If you are in combat, you also generate 3 Ultimate. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Delparis just go away please.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vitality/lingering health pots are OP. But.....everyone can use them.

And you do know that Sorc and Nightblade can get more healing with Recovery then the boost mending gives, and its passive, which is always running. Try running Seventh/pick a heavy set/takeaway broth with Bound slotted and a few points into recovery. It's OP. If anything DK needs a rework for health recovery, or Draconic abilities need better Stam morphs.

And Dark Conversion....add a cast time to fragmented shield and give it a 5k heal. Imagine if DC cost 4.5k magicka, the forums would explode.
    Edited by Lokey0024 on September 11, 2019 8:47PM
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calboy wrote: »

When you cast an Earthen Heart ability, you and your group gain Minor Brutality for 20 seconds, increasing your Weapon Damage by 10% If you are in combat, you also generate 3 Ultimate. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds.

And? This is group buff. If your enemy is in group he will 100% have minor brutality from groupmate. This is advantage exclusively in 1v1.
  • HankTwo
    HankTwo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This dude wants a vigor nerf in the near future but at the same time a change to puncturing sweeps like this:
    Sweeps:
    Launch a relentless assault, striking enemies in front of you four times with your Aedric spear. The spear deals 341 Magic Damage to all enemies in front of you and apply to them a dot that deals 137 Magic Damage every 0.5 sec for 2 sec. The first strike reduces the Movement Speed of the closest enemy by 70% for 2 seconds. You heal for 100% of the damage done with this ability.

What a joke...
    PC EU
    Stam DK, Magden, Magplar, Stamcro, Hybrid Sorc, Magblade & Mag DK
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Let me guess, this is PVP related...

Again.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HankTwo wrote: »
    This dude wants a vigor nerf in the near future but at the same time a change to puncturing sweeps like this:
    Sweeps:
    Launch a relentless assault, striking enemies in front of you four times with your Aedric spear. The spear deals 341 Magic Damage to all enemies in front of you and apply to them a dot that deals 137 Magic Damage every 0.5 sec for 2 sec. The first strike reduces the Movement Speed of the closest enemy by 70% for 2 seconds. You heal for 100% of the damage done with this ability.

What a joke...

Yep, it’s definitely a L2P scenario.
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf everything. Game will be more enjoyable when everyone is completely gutted.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.