Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Bahlokdaan PC EU

• angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    Personally I wouldn't care much for the artifact had it not have the power to break down walls and gates in less than 4 seconds. You have zero time to react. Even with every single keep scouted, by the time you get yourself to a shrine, the keep is UA. Even if you manage to port, you usually port onto a full zerg already on flags.

TL:DR ZOS, plz fix naoooo!

You do realize that you can see where the artifact is going constantly, right? Why would you scout a keep when you can press M to see what direction it is going???
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    the main problem actually (and since 6 months at least), is named Aldmeri Dominion.
    There is a perma-zerg, every hour of the day, totally ruining the campaign, geting emp+scrolls at night and zerging ep+dc the rest of the day.

Everytime i'm in a little group of 8 random DC trying something, we're zerged by 20 bananas. If i'm in a group of 12, we're zerged by 30 bananas. if i'm in a group of 24, we're zerged by 40. Where is the fun ? People ragequit because of AD and we can't play if everybody ragequit, so, I blame AD, legit.

However it would be easy to say "EP and DC should play together to stop AD", but the relationship between DC and EP isnt based on sane things, since EP zerged sothasil during long months before AD. Now all factions playing alone, no teamwork possible.

Maybe AD like to feel strong 2vs1, maybe they like playing with NPCs. I don't know.
    When i'm asking to an AD about the how and why ? He's saying i'm crying and he's insulting me like a kid. wtf guys, what about the fairplay in this game. If we ragequit you have to play with npcs, are you really in cyrodiil for that ?

Edited by Xarc on June 21, 2019 11:10AM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • SeveN085
    SeveN085
    ✭✭✭
    Xarcus wrote: »
    the main problem actually (and since 6 months at least), is named Aldmeri Dominion.
    There is a perma-zerg, every hour of the day, totally ruining the campaign, geting emp+scrolls at night and zerging ep+dc the rest of the day.

Everytime i'm in a little group of 8 random DC trying something, we're zerged by 20 bananas. If i'm in a group of 12, we're zerged by 30 bananas. if i'm in a group of 24, we're zerged by 40. Where is the fun ? People ragequit because of AD and we can't play if everybody ragequit, so, I blame AD, legit.

However it would be easy to say "EP and DC should play together to stop AD", but the relationship between DC and EP isnt based on sane things, since EP zerged sothasil during long months before AD. Now all factions playing alone, no teamwork possible.

Maybe AD like to feel strong 2vs1, maybe they like playing with NPCs. I don't know.
    When i'm asking to an AD about the how and why ? He's saying i'm crying and he's insulting me like a kid. wtf guys, what about the fairplay in this game. If we ragequit you have to play with npcs, are you really in cyrodiil for that ?

After AD night capped their way to 1st place in previous campaign, and now looking at the state of the current one, it seems that both DC and EP don't care anymore. Can't blame them, what's the point of trying during prime time when someone is going to cowardly take everything during night.
  • Custos91
    Custos91
    ✭✭✭
    Hold up, you can't take one campaign run as a sample size Oo ^^

(Disclaimer, I play mostly EP and some AD, was EP locked on the campaign last cycle)

How about we wait another turn to see if it will stay that way?

How do you not try anyways?
    It isn't like there are many no CP alternatives that aren't tied to a buggy browser xD

Either you play or you don't, and the second part can have a multitude of reasons^^
    I for example hate a Cyro where nobody is around to fight, way more^^
    Warden Main apparently... 7 Wardens currently, otherwise a healer of every class.
    Mostly active in No CP PVP on EU, blaming the buffbot meta in pve.
    I want to feel like I am saving somebodies life, not like I am carrying amunition for them...
  • iALEXi
    iALEXi
    ✭✭✭
    Love the creativity. :)
    Will be leaving this here:
    popcorn.png
    Edited by iALEXi on June 22, 2019 9:23PM
    @iALEXi
    Guild: The Kiradashians, Guild Master and Raid Leader

Battlegrounds - Sotha Sil-Bahlokdaan Ravenwatch (Solo-Smallscale-Midscale) - Ebonheart Pact - PC EU

Characters below:
    • EP - Khajiit - Stamina Warden - [AR50] (Kira of Ebonheart)
    • EP - Dark elf - Magicka Nightblade [AR30] (Kira de Nocturna) [PvE DD]
    • EP - Breton - Magicka Warden [AR30] (I Want Tø Break Free)
    • EP - Dark elf - Magicka Dragonknight [AR21] (Cejesti) [PvE Tank]
    • EP - Orc - Stamina Templar [AR20] (Kira of Red) [PvE DD]
    • EP - Breton - Magicka Necromancer [AR16] (Kira the Deathwhisper)
    • EP - Orc - Stamina Warden [AR15](Kira de Inferno)
    • EP - Breton - Magicka Sorcerer [AR14] (Cejezti)
    • EP - Wood elf - Stamina Nightblade [AR11] (Castalia of Ebonheart)
    • EP - Orc - Stamina Sorcerer [lvl 13]
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since this my new home, * puts on slippers and puts feet up*
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    GO AD OR GO CRY !
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    GO AD OR GO CRY !

k
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GO AD OR GO CRY !

no thanks
  • Arzharo
    Arzharo
    ✭✭
    Well.. AD is winning because EP are pretty dumb this month tbh. We gave you your scrolls and then you decide to backstab us when AD is going for our scrolls, you take the other. No wonder you're last when we have to punish you everytime you do something stupid like that. We're constantly being attacked by team orange and still manage to keep 2nd.

EP might be stupid from time to time but what is truly ruining the entire campaign and making neither DC nor EP care about winning is AD heroic night capping guilds. Your faction consists of so many winning team joiners you always manage to stay full, making it impossible for other factions to contest you unless its prime time for us. Really boring.

ZoS should lock the campaigns to always have the same amount of players across all factions at all times.
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GO AD OR GO CRY !
    Oh hi BIG BOSS.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    GO AD OR GO CRY !
    Oh hi BIG BOSS.

I thought BIG BOSS got banned...

• Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    GO AD OR GO CRY !
    Oh hi BIG BOSS.

I thought BIG BOSS got banned...
    I dunno; but this guy reminds me of him :D Makes the same posts as him over and over...
  • Aedrion
    Aedrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, yes you wiped to them. Last week I think when a certain person kept going at them in stead of moving on ;)

Also we were in random solo builds, while they had a full tryhard group with healers and group builds while also outnumbering us.

Tryhard group? Hah, Kira wishes we were tryhard, he's in a state of perpetual disappointment that his guild refuses to run coordinated team-builds and we all just bring whatever cheese of the day into his raids. xD

Edited by Aedrion on June 25, 2019 1:30PM
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aedrion wrote: »
    Lol, yes you wiped to them. Last week I think when a certain person kept going at them in stead of moving on ;)

Also we were in random solo builds, while they had a full tryhard group with healers and group builds while also outnumbering us.

Tryhard group? Hah, Kira wishes we were tryhard, he's in a state of perpetual disappointment that his guild refuses to run coordinated team-builds and we all just bring whatever cheese of the day into his raids. xD
    I have no problem with your builds or setup, whether you'd call them tryhard or not. All I know is you had 2 healers, one of which is a good nb healer with a very strong build, and people using support abilities like purge, negate sorc with roots, etc. and were obviously better suited at the time to engage in a GvG. Compared to our setup you were definately tryhard. I'll go as far as to admit the build I was using was almost 100% useless in that fight.
  • bakermir
    bakermir
    ✭✭✭
    for fellow dc players:

72cd8fadce849c4ca9584191d5c3d672.png
    EU PC SOTHA SIL/BAHLOKDAAN
    • DC * imperial stamdk/emperor magdk * twitch-bakermir
    • DC * breton magsorc * twitch bakermir
    • DC * orcerer * Tyro Tyro Tyro Tyro
    • DC * altmer bomblade * Brings-you-democracy

<REMOVE FACTION LOCK>
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bakermir wrote: »
    for fellow dc players:

72cd8fadce849c4ca9584191d5c3d672.png

Damn I did no reach maxumim level then...need to do my solo stuff at the bridge I guess...
  • Trian94
    Trian94
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why the hell is Aleswell lumbermill excluded from that meme?
    PC EU

Stamina Socerer main - Northam Stormborn
  • gezginrocker
    gezginrocker
    ✭✭✭

Lol, a smurf complaining about zergs is the funniest thing I've read here. Quite the opposite, name of the problem is DC. Every day there are countless DC ball groups active and during peak times there are DC mega zergs. Your faction is ruining the fun in this game, your ball groups bring annoyance/waste of time and your mega zergs cause horrible lag. If you want to win the campaign, fist talk to your AP hungry comrades. They care only about farming AP with their ball groups and don't give a *** for the campaign.
  • Zevrro
    Zevrro
    ✭✭✭✭

Lol, a smurf complaining about zergs is the funniest thing I've read here. Quite the opposite, name of the problem is DC. Every day there are countless DC ball groups active and during peak times there are DC mega zergs. Your faction is ruining the fun in this game, your ball groups bring annoyance/waste of time and your mega zergs cause horrible lag. If you want to win the campaign, fist talk to your AP hungry comrades. They care only about farming AP with their ball groups and don't give a *** for the campaign.

Every alliance has ball groups.
    @Zevrro PC-EU
    CP 1200+
    Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan
    Magicka Nightblade

AD | Zevrro
    | Magicka Nightblade | AR43 |
    AD | Zevrro II | Magicka Nightblade | AR50 | 09-02-2019 |
    DC | Not Zevrro | Magicka Nightblade | AR33 |
    EP | Ževrro | Magicka Nightblade | AR14 |
    Other PvP Characters
    AD | Zevrro VII | Stamina Warden | AR33 |
    AD | Zevrro XII | Magicka Warden | AR22 |
    DC | Not Zevrro II | Magicka Warden | AR14 |
    DC | Necrotic Zevrro | Magicka Necromancer | AR17 |
    EP | Real-Skyice | Stamina Warden | AR10 |

>156m AP
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭

Lol... Ure right, plaging 75% of the day with -1 bar than AD/EP is why it is laggy... Noy the EP faction stacking all pop lock alliance in one place or the +collapsar AD pug zerg... Hahahahah

U must be new here, its ok
  • bakermir
    bakermir
    ✭✭✭
    All cool except chasing some r
    angeleda wrote: »

Lol... Ure right, plaging 75% of the day with -1 bar than AD/EP is why it is laggy... Noy the EP faction stacking all pop lock alliance in one place or the +collapsar AD pug zerg... Hahahahah

U must be new here, its ok

ep zergling probably.

i actually had my friends from ep sending me their zone chat when i put down 1 ballista and shoot their keep once there is a guy writing "20+ dc blk ua" soooooo for them it is 1 ballista = 20+dc smallscale = ballgroup etc

get used to the 97% of ep players opinion about DC
    EU PC SOTHA SIL/BAHLOKDAAN
    • DC * imperial stamdk/emperor magdk * twitch-bakermir
    • DC * breton magsorc * twitch bakermir
    • DC * orcerer * Tyro Tyro Tyro Tyro
    • DC * altmer bomblade * Brings-you-democracy

<REMOVE FACTION LOCK>
  • Gzorbditw
    Gzorbditw
    ✭✭✭
    All across the map too :D
    Bahlokdaan EU memes: https://imgur.com/a/S7jkKzi
  • Khalf
    Khalf
    ✭✭✭
    RIP Checkmath. Collecting money for him. PM me.
    Edited by Khalf on July 8, 2019 12:00PM
  • TriangularChicken
    TriangularChicken
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khalf wrote: »
    RIP Checkmath. Collecting money for him. PM me.

why? what happend? :/
  • Trian94
    Trian94
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Khalf is it perma from the game?
    PC EU

Stamina Socerer main - Northam Stormborn
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At a guess I would say he was part of the Class Rep rebellion and got banned :D
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Personally I wouldn't care much for the artifact had it not have the power to break down walls and gates in less than 4 seconds. You have zero time to react. Even with every single keep scouted, by the time you get yourself to a shrine, the keep is UA. Even if you manage to port, you usually port onto a full zerg already on flags.

You do realize that you can see where the artifact is going constantly, right? Why would you scout a keep when you can press M to see what direction it is going???

I agree. My initial reaction was a bit QQ. It seems now that most players leant that

That was a good dragon breath but the video does not represent AD very well. We do not run in ball groups through enemies. 99% of AD uses bow light attacks from far away (that same tactic goes for siege).
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree. My initial reaction was a bit QQ. It seems now that most players leant that

That was a good dragon breath but the video does not represent AD very well. We do not run in ball groups through enemies. 99% of AD uses bow light attacks from far away (that same tactic goes for siege).

thats not a ball group. ballgroups mostly contain 10-14 people. AD is a zerg faction xD