Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please bring back the Sailor's Squid Goatee

here is a pic - http://prntscr.com/nxri6r

I would gladly pay crowns for this.
  • SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's probably been said on one of the previous 118 pages... Still, folks who didn't throw Valaste under the bus for a couple of skill points should be able to buy her as a portal-casting assistant. She'd then act as either a home-bound or portable wayshrine.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. An alfiq as a pet, dressed differently than the new banker/merchant are. A black alfiq would be great.
    2. Pack donkey pet
    3. Gryphon mount (Not flying, but would be cool if it could open its wings and glide a little when it jumps. You can say it's a small species of gryphon that's too small to fly with a rider on its back.)
    4. The return of the Gray Yokudan Charger and the Dapple Gray Palfrey horses (even if it's just in crown crates)
    5. Baby camel pet

Thanks
    Edited by SydneyGrey on June 6, 2019 6:32AM
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now when we have two banker & merchant options, are we going to get the third which was datamined years ago? <3

gp_crwn_utility_portablebankerpremium_1x1.jpg
    gp_crwn_utility_portablemerchpremium_1x1.jpg
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Haink
    Haink
    ✭✭
    Bright-Throat Scale skin again please :( ?

And just more skins in general...jeebus-h-christ, the ember one has been there for what feels like forever.
  • VinxTerranova
    VinxTerranova
    ✭✭✭
    Moth Priest Blindfold.
    Dark Shaman.

Please :(
  • JiDul
    JiDul
    ✭✭✭
    The Ebony Epidermis Skin to make a return to the crown store. I think a lot of people who have necromancers are going to want this exclusive skin.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    King Jorunn's hair and beard, please.
  • NecromanticKing
    Hello everyone!

As part of Update 6, we are introducing the Crown Store: an in-game store where you can purchase customization and convenience items. The store offers consumables you can use to save time on in-game activities (like experience and crafting boosters, for example) along with new customization options including costumes, exotic pets, and mounts. When the Crown Store launches, we’ll have a number of items available immediately, but what about the future? Tell us what sorts of goods and services you would like to see offered in the Crown Store – you can be as general or specific as you’d like.

You can view some of the planned Crown Store items at the following link, beginning at 23:59 http://www.twitch.tv/zenimaxonlinestudios/v/3711373

We look forward to reading your ideas and feedback!

I want a crate of the week feature. Once a week for 24 hours feature a one of the previous season crates for purchase, with a limit of five crates or something. Gives newer players a chance to obtain much coveted mounts and cosmetics. It'd also make you money.
  • SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    Oh! how about vaermina's mirror as an interactable furnishing? [img]file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/userdata/128718285/760/remote/306130/screenshots/20190503161859_1.jpg[/img]
  • mdb800
    mdb800
    ✭✭✭
    Wish list: the chance to repurchase everything we bought when we are forced to switch platforms.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    (1)
    A stack size multiplier. Account-wide purchase that increases the size of ALL types of stacks you can have in inventory.
    For example, food stacks to 100 units right now. A single purchase of a Stack Size Multiplier (+1x) would change that maximum stack to (100 x (1+1)) = 200.
    Unlimited purchase amount.
    Since people actually have literally thousands if not tens of thousands of a material, the ESO+ Crafting Bag is definitely not obsolete.
    What this product does is help people go on a lighter play schedule of maybe just logging in for daily rewards and Hirelings while they are on vacation, for example. They can subscribe when they are back to shove everything into the Crafting Bag.

(2)
    Crown Promissory Notes in denominations of 100, 1000, and 10000 Crowns.
    -A Tradeable item that lets you redeem it for Crowns. This would replace gifting as the main (and insecure) way to "sell Crowns".
    -Not saleable to NPC vendors.
    -Redeemed by Destroying it -- so you can't "accidentally" destroy it, nor can you accidentally redeem it.
    -If you can't sell it, you can just redeem it yourself. Lossless.

(3) Class change token.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on July 20, 2019 1:20AM
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    1. An alfiq as a pet, dressed differently than the new banker/merchant are.

I thought those Alfiqs were based on that April Fool's post, in which case there are probably more coming already. https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/55993
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bandana style masks. They cover the lower part of the face and maybe the neck too but do not cover the rest of the face or head, and of course that means they don't alter our hair style. TY.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    How about a lich motif and a mansion in the evergloam?
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone!

As part of Update 6, we are introducing the Crown Store: an in-game store where you can purchase customization and convenience items. The store offers consumables you can use to save time on in-game activities (like experience and crafting boosters, for example) along with new customization options including costumes, exotic pets, and mounts. When the Crown Store launches, we’ll have a number of items available immediately, but what about the future? Tell us what sorts of goods and services you would like to see offered in the Crown Store – you can be as general or specific as you’d like.

You can view some of the planned Crown Store items at the following link, beginning at 23:59 http://www.twitch.tv/zenimaxonlinestudios/v/3711373

We look forward to reading your ideas and feedback!

I want a crate of the week feature. Once a week for 24 hours feature a one of the previous season crates for purchase, with a limit of five crates or something. Gives newer players a chance to obtain much coveted mounts and cosmetics. It'd also make you money.

Why u just not transfer them your money?
    Once a week, just for free.
    Why they should do something new if all u need and u ready to pay for this - is crates (with a super small chance to get something usefull from it...) from old seasons... Why?
    Edited by JusticeSouldier on June 11, 2019 12:38AM
    all classes. pc platform, dissapointed.
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aliance/Class change tokens.
    Gift system for buying houses.
    all classes. pc platform, dissapointed.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gift system for buying houses.

LOL! We gonna get RP gold diggers -- "Now that you've given me your house... I wanna divorce!"

But seriously, I think any sort of gifting in the Crown Store can only help ZOS make money through purchases of Crowns. So I really wonder at the reason they haven't already unlocked all Crown Store purchases to gifting.
  • blueyonder
    blueyonder
    ✭✭✭
    Not so much for the crown store but for the Coldharbour weekly luxury vendor it would be cool to see some of the more unusual and amazing trees, for some of us tree fans, like more of the twisty ones and huge ones with roots you can walk under. I'm always looking for more trees to grow my homestead forest.
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT
  • Windstrider2017
    A quest redo for a single quest. There's two quests where I messed up the choice at the end, cringe at it now, and would love to go back and fix my mistakes.
    Main: Raa'kim - Khajiit Templar - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't mind a Soul System Token, player>character

Basically any alt character you have leveled to 50 would be considered a soulless vessel by purchasing a crown store Soul System Token.

In the character selection screen you could transfer your soul of your main by consuming a Soul System Token into your chosen alt, carrying over all that's unlocked on your main by creating a new "main" out of an alt.
    Edited by Wolfpaw on June 12, 2019 8:47PM
  • magicsprout
    magicsprout
    ✭✭✭
    not buying anything from cs while i cant even play half the content for lag
  • Tirluka
    Tirluka
    Soul Shriven
    It would be nice to have skins for the Clannfear, Twilight and Scamps that Sorcs can summon. Maybe Several selections per summons available seasonally like the crates to celebrate seasonal events. Giant bat for the twilight like from The Wayrest sewers pledge, a Purplish Terror Bird for the Clannfear and maybe a non-combat pet skin that integrates with the scamp (i.e., the Loon lol) just examples.
  • Tirluka
    Tirluka
    Soul Shriven
    Lastly every player I have had conversations with about bag space, storage chests and bank slots and the max capacity of characters available, believes we still do not have enough space. I personally know 12 people that bought the game again under another account just to have more inventory, bank and bag space for more things. There are many people that purchase more than their monthly or quarterly stipend of crowns, and that sub for the crafting bag's unlimited space. It would be nice to add a consumables bag to the subscribers benefits that holds consumables too.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wish is to have huge wardrobes for sets with text tabs i can name...i just cannot organise my gear. It is causing me mental stress. I own every chest but it doesn't help me. I use my bank for items that i like to trade between characters like recipes etc and i also store my writs in there until i do a bunch together...so i dont like to store gear sets in my bank only things i will decon at a later stage when im doing my crafting the next day.

Business wise I doubt my idea would be lucrative but as a gaming experience improvement it would definately help many.

Each wardrobe would have a pve sets section and pvp

It would have sections for healing sets, tanking sets and dd sets

I know it's just a silly dream but sometimes this is how big ideas are born.
  • Jacen_Veron
    Jacen_Veron
    ✭✭✭
    Weapon Styles based off of the Alliance Heroes from the trailers. Either full styles or the Artifact treatment.
  • pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    Some suggestions coming from a console player:

1. Wayshrine for house
    2. Rededication Shrines for houses (Attributes, Skills and Weddings) - I'd still happily pay the fees (I bet you'd see some great wedding chapels)
    3. Inventory Slots (like outfit slots, but with gear combos)
    4. Skill slots (like outfit slots, but with skills)
    5. CP Slots (like outfit slots, bot for CP)
    6. Alliance change option - whatever it takes to make it fair, just something
    7. Guild name (and alliance) change token
    8. Gold. I know it's controversial, but there's a lot of crown selling. However in doing so, both sides run the risk of scams, why not get rid of the middleman?
    9. Stibbons Mount
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow
  • Sydria
    Sydria
    ✭✭✭
    Would love for the Fang Lair Courser to come back. I missed it the first time around.

Also still hoping for a class change token - even if it resets level to 1.