Maintenance for the week of August 19:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's get some terror bird mounts
    ark-terror-bird-01-cropped.jpg

• ErinM31
    ErinM31
    ✭✭✭
    Kynewynn wrote: »
    Having a new pack of customizations would really give the opportunity to freshen up everyone's character.

-More makeup options varying from natural to glamorous (the ones we have are nice but some are only available in crown crates that don't come around as often - also please add a complimenting blush for all skin colors and races)

-Hairstyles that fit different types of personalities (both female and male characters deserve some new styles to play with)

-Eyebrows! They can really change a character's appearance and I'd like to see some new ones added that are more flattering or give more personality.

These would be great! :) I appreciate that we have make-up options available for both male and female. It would be awesome if the facial markings had a slider for intensity as I would like the look of some of the makeups much more if I could apply them more subtly.

I agree that more options for eyebrows and hairstyles would be great! Specifically, I would like to have the option to have dark eyebrows on a character with light hair. There are also some long hairstyles that I’ve seen on NPCs which I would like to have, but perhaps they are occasionally available? (In that case, these items totally need to rotate more frequently, please!)

I would also like to have a pack of body markings with more tattoo options and one with a scar over the heart (for characters who’ve gone through the original game opening) would be great! :)
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Senche-raht mount recolors, and a matching kitten, please.
  • ChrystalWind
    ChrystalWind
    ✭✭
    Would like to see Purple adornments and animated fish for fountains. I have created threads about both of these requests. and would hate to repeat myself here. Please consider both items.
  • pelennor_fields
    pelennor_fields
    ✭✭✭
    Some new long hair. More hair that is not reskins of mowhawks/justin beiber hair. More new hairstyles... Long ones. Also if we could get some all new/unique hairstyles...
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to see a Razum-Dar Costume.
    Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on Xbox One NA.