The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

7K Necro Bash... Is this for real?

• Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I just ran 5 hours on a Sunday night, primetime, in Cyrodiil and not once died to any cheese bash builds. The sky isn't falling, I guess.

I saw two of them tonight. Trust me, there are going to be a lot more.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://imgur.com/xfIIXbq

This seems kind of overpowered. The guy was just going around deleting people in 2 seconds with this bash.

xfIIXbq.jpg

This is the one side of the coin.
    Now show us the other.
    Your mitigations.
    I`m sure you are in pve gear and probably light armor too.
    I wont ask you why you dont kite him when you see he use his ulty?
    Is hard to miss.
    Its clear that you dont have idea what his ultimate do. Now you do.
    No offense m8, but is clealy l2p issue.
    Next time you go to imperial city, bring somefriends and equip some pvp gar. It helps.
    Have fun

Dude, I'm not wearing PvE gear. I already said earlier in the thread I have 19K Physical resist and 3K crit resist. That's plenty for light armor. I ran into more of these guys tonight and the best option is to just run away from them. That's not "l2p" that's l2run, lol. There is no skill involved with this ultimate and there is no skill in countering it. It might as well not exist.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avoid big things
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ]

This seems kind of overpowered. The guy was just going around deleting people in 2 seconds with this bash.

xfIIXbq.jpg

Now show us the other.
    Your mitigations.
    Is hard to miss.
    Next time you go to imperial city, bring somefriends and equip some pvp gar. It helps.
    Have fun

Dude, I'm not wearing PvE gear. I already said earlier in the thread I have 19K Physical resist and 3K crit resist. That's plenty for light armor. I ran into more of these guys tonight and the best option is to just run away from them. That's not "l2p" that's l2run, lol. There is no skill involved with this ultimate and there is no skill in countering it. It might as well not exist.

So the guy build speificly for bash ult.
    Lots of skills to counter it tbh, kite, cc (root/fear/stun/slow/cloack, or simply block/roll dodge)
    Do you try tank every ultimate?
    Kite is not runing. There is more than skill involved with this ult. The right build to fast build ultimate, + the proper gear + the right time when to use it and get max benefit of it.
    Speaking of skills , where was yours ?:)

And btw 19k is nothing in pvp.
    Edited by Runkorko on May 27, 2019 8:53AM
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ]

xfIIXbq.jpg

Now show us the other.
    Your mitigations.
    Is hard to miss.
    Have fun

Lots of skills to counter it tbh, kite, cc (root/fear/stun/slow/cloack, or simply block/roll dodge)
    Kite is not runing. There is more than skill involved with this ult. The right build to fast build ultimate, + the proper gear + the right time when to use it and get max benefit of it.

You have no idea what you talk about :lol:
  • Dunning_Kruger
    Dunning_Kruger
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just run. Slots invasion.

For the Queen bby
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ]

xfIIXbq.jpg

Now show us the other.
    Your mitigations.
    Is hard to miss.
    Have fun

You can easily push 20k bash tooltip and thats every half a second for about 20 seconds while being tanky af. Please stop defending it, u are embarrassing urself.
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SilverPaws wrote: »
    ]

xfIIXbq.jpg

Now show us the other.
    Your mitigations.
    Is hard to miss.
    Have fun

I cleary do.
    Is not me who get bashed to death btw ....
    pieratsos wrote: »
    ]

xfIIXbq.jpg

Now show us the other.
    Your mitigations.
    Is hard to miss.
    Have fun

You can easily push 20k bash tooltip and thats every half a second for about 20 seconds while being tanky af. Please stop defending it, u are embarrassing urself.

Its not me who get killed byt bash spam ....
    And your opinion means nothing to me.
    Dont bother

If op cant kite damn big damn slow moving brute and get killed by 5 yards spam atack, its his problem.
    no need to cry for e nerf.
    Edited by Runkorko on May 27, 2019 3:24PM
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ]

xfIIXbq.jpg

Now show us the other.
    Your mitigations.
    Is hard to miss.
    Have fun

I cleary do.
    ]

xfIIXbq.jpg

Now show us the other.
    Your mitigations.
    Is hard to miss.
    Have fun

Dont bother

If op cant kite damn big damn slow moving brute and get killed by 5 yards spam atack, its his problem.

Who gets kills or who gets killed by it does not define whether its balanced or not. The ult is objectively broken cause its simply doing too much dmg. Its like throwing a dawnbreaker every half a second for 20 seconds. This is obviously not balanced. The mere fact that the "counter" to it is to run away/kite or die is literally enough to understand how broken it is.
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol it's like a vicious cycle. Apologists for super strong ultis every time.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others

xfIIXbq.jpg

Now show us the other.
    Your mitigations.
    Is hard to miss.
    Have fun

You cannot even run from it. I was running without snares and with 30 percent movement and still got bashed from behind 5 or 6 times just in one second. And I run around 30k resists.
    Edited by LoveForElderScrolls on May 27, 2019 6:54PM
  • LoveForElderScrolls
    ]

xfIIXbq.jpg

Now show us the other.
    Your mitigations.
    Is hard to miss.
    Have fun

I cleary do.
    ]

xfIIXbq.jpg

Now show us the other.
    Your mitigations.
    Is hard to miss.
    Have fun

Dont bother

You can't run. You're dead before you even think about running. And yeah you did not die to it and did not experience it that's why you're defending it.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Tonturri
    Tonturri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ITT: People that don't realize gap closers exist.
    Also ITT: People asking OP about their setup, then making dumb assumptions about that setup and 'discrediting' them based on their own dumb assumptions.

Hope this gets fixed soon. Loving necromancer atm, but would hate to see it revolve around a 1 trick pony style.
  • AH93
    AH93
    ✭✭✭
    This 100% needs a nerf.
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, only hits for about 3.5k against proper builds. Being able to use all the other skills while morphed makes it strong.
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You really have to build for it and the few I see actually pulling it off are generally heavily supported. Probably a bit much but not much different than those groups bombing with other things
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be nerfed at some point. If you have one; I'd enjoy the ride while you can.

They'll probably put a sec cool down on it frankly
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be nerfed at some point. If you have one; I'd enjoy the ride while you can.

Last night i got Steel Tornado crited for 33k / on 30k mitigations/ This was on non CP (battleground)
    You want that skil nerfed too?
    250 ult cost skill do 7k on light armor? Reeeeeeeeeeee... Just delete !!!
    Dont forget to nerf 1 shot ultimates too. Lets make PvP fights 1h long, just to please casuals PvErs.
    I suggest all skill dmg to be capped at 3k. Thiss will solve the problem.
    And yes, no crits please ....

• Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the biggest Troll Ult ever, it's great when a whole group uses it!
    For those saying to run and use defense, I could not outrun it despite it being called out, and having Steed and Swift, immovables, etc, also I have 35k resists.

That said, I know which groups are doing this so I avoid being on the same side of the map as those groups. Who plays the map anymore anyway?

I watched a guy clear most of bleakers by jumping in the air, that was pretty cool. I hope there was video of it!

Meanwhile, I lost major protection on Empowering Sweeps, oh and Light's Champion. ( FYI I am a healer, and these were great tools for when 5 people were focusing me so I could still heal my team).
    Edited by Hexquisite on May 29, 2019 9:13PM
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~

• Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

xfIIXbq.jpg

Now show us the other.
    Your mitigations.
    Is hard to miss.
    Have fun

While it's good advice to bring friends with you if you go to Imperial City (more likely bring an army with you if possible) I doubt it was his mitigation to blame. Necromancers have hit me for 9k before with a single hit - and that was with me in full heavy and impenetrable. They just hit insanely hard.
    Edited by Jeremy on May 29, 2019 9:36AM
  • Trueblue
    Trueblue
    ✭✭

Last night i got Steel Tornado crited for 33k / on 30k mitigations/ This was on non CP (battleground)
    Dont forget to nerf 1 shot ultimates too. Lets make PvP fights 1h long, just to please casuals PvErs.

Maybe only 7k but this skill don't have any CD, you can easy use 3x in 1 sec soo even if you use 2x it's 14k dmg per sec and this work 20s. This is main problem of this skill, he can hit EVERYONE for 7k per second but like i say you can use this skill 2-3 time in 1sec. Im range dps/heal so i never go meele range and try keep distance but meele die fast :) soo for me this skill can work like now.
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trueblue wrote: »

Maybe only 7k but this skill don't have any CD, you can easy use 3x in 1 sec soo even if you use 2x it's 14k dmg per sec and this work 20s. This is main problem of this skill, he can hit EVERYONE for 7k per second but like i say you can use this skill 2-3 time in 1sec. Im range dps/heal so i never go meele range and try keep distance but meele die fast :) soo for me this skill can work like now.

Google GCD.
    Cant use 3 in 1 sec.
    No it not hit everyone. It hit everyone STUPID enough to stack on necro when he have big bad ass noticable ultimate on. /5 yards range...../
    7k per second is nothing.
    Its blockable. You can ror dodge away, and its aoe = reduced from evasion.
    All you need ito survive necro "OP" ult s good fps/ms and decent use of your brain

ps
    Dqg2hxU.png

ZoS pls nerf Storm Atronach too.
    Its damn OP.

• master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorc VS Necro
    The opening bell of Nerf Bout rang!
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Google GCD.
    Cant use 3 in 1 sec.
    No it not hit everyone. It hit everyone STUPID enough to stack on necro when he have big bad ass noticable ultimate on. /5 yards range...../
    All you need ito survive necro "OP" ult s good fps/ms and decent use of your brain

ps
    Dqg2hxU.png

Its damn OP.

Ok we know you must not know about bash just from your GCD comment. Go try it at least before you speak
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Google GCD.
    Cant use 3 in 1 sec.

ps
    Dqg2hxU.png

Its damn OP.
    Hexquisite wrote: »
    This is the biggest Troll Ult ever, it's great when a whole group uses it!
    For those saying to run and use defense, I could not outrun it despite it being called out, and having Steed and Swift, immovables, etc, also I have 35k resists.

That said, I know which groups are doing this so I avoid being on the same side of the map as those groups. Who plays the map anymore anyway?

I watched a guy clear most of bleakers by jumping in the air, that was pretty cool. I hope there was video of it!

Meanwhile, I lost major protection on Empowering Sweeps, oh and Light's Champion. ( FYI I am a healer, and these were great tools when for whne 5 people were focusing me so I could still heal my team).

The problem is you have to factor in everyone else too. It's not just one person hitting you for 7k - it's several people hitting you for thousands of damage while you're being pummeled for 7k by a necromancer (or several, everyone and their mother is playing one), That's the problem with this game's PvP generally - it seems to be balanced for 1v1 when that so rarely happens on this game's PvP it's not even worth considering.

Fights need to be balanced for the reality of the situation - where it's one person fending off several people at once - but it's not. You have to go full tank just to be able to survive a couple of people on this game - let alone four or five - otherwise you just die almost instantly the second you get ganged up on.

I"ll agree 1 hour fights are too long - but maybe a few minutes would be nice? Fights are a lot more fun when you actually get to, you know.... fight?
    Edited by Jeremy on May 29, 2019 11:15AM
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got demolished in 1gcd on a tankier mag dk 4 times last weekend from this :lol:

Super broken
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by FakeZavos on May 29, 2019 11:42AM
    Why do I even try
  • Reaper_00
    Reaper_00
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ran into a group with a necro tuned for bashing a few times yesterday. My char had 42k resists, 3.5k crit resist and still took 9k damage on each hit with no debuffs. Being a healplar I didn’t actually die from it, but it still seems a bit overtuned.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So just everyone roll a necro and then it's whoever can bash the quickest wins? Whats the prob?