The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC-EU Server Update - April 11

• Gr00v3nburg3
    Gr00v3nburg3
    ✭✭
    Well at least most of you can get in, me and a few other from that link I posted a while back can't even get in. "LOGIN FAILED Connection to server timed out. Please try again later." XBOX servers. Got in contact with support recently, was going great until recently where it is now stuck on waiting for representative or agent, been like it for 4 days now.
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EU serveur recap 26/05/19 :

- PvE zones laggy. Loading times slow,
    - Cyrodiil overlaggy. 1 to 2 seconds on any skill. Gap closer failing (lol at the speed changes to fix the main problem : nothing changed), and even with factions NOT Locked,
    - IC loading times AWFUL. 4 to 5 times the normal time, even with the population to one bar,
    - loading screens in cyrodiil, ANYWHERE, even with 0 action around you.

I mean seriously @ZOS_GinaBruno, what about we get a serious update from the lead team ?
    Edited by Sarousse on May 26, 2019 5:28PM
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread is a scam time buying. EU-PC activity finder is broken all the time "Someone declined the invite. You were placed at the front of the queue." Every day accure.
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So....how's it going with the update? Didn't you guys say on the german forums around easter? At least before Elsweyr comes out? :neutral:
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfkeks wrote: »
    So....how's it going with the update? Didn't you guys say on the german forums around easter? At least before Elsweyr comes out? :neutral:

The "update" has supposedely happened already a few weeks ago, this is why they keep quiet now as if the problem has been solved lol.
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Our whole Group just got kicked out of yolnahkriin hardmode with boss at 2% Health so thank you very much for dealing with the Problems PC EU has.
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • Sanctuary_Reaper
    Sanctuary_Reaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was watching @Alcast stream in sunspire trial, what an absolute mess the server is, even Alcast was saying he almost rage quit because of the problems.

When will you be waking up ZoS? When one of your partner/team streamers is berating the performance issues to many people who watch, not really good is it.

But as always you will not be bothered about this, because the sand where your heads are buried, everything is hunky dory.
  • Verbal_Earthworm
    Verbal_Earthworm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw this message on the Chicago Tribune website and it reminded me of ZOS' attitude to PC-EU server debacle:

Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.
  • KoultouraS
    KoultouraS
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But as always you will not be bothered about this, because the sand where your heads are buried, everything is hunky dory.

"We are aware of some issues and we are currently working on it."
    "We are killing it"
    "We are working on improving our communication with the community"

Thank you for your patience
    Press F to go fek yourselves community...
    Oh I forgot, ... SOMEONE DECLINED!!!
    Edited by KoultouraS on May 28, 2019 10:47AM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let it die and start again
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what happened ZoS ?
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since you are Closing every other thread Talking About PC EU Performance while Im writing this comment can we PLEASE get some Kind of communication, Status update or acknowledgement instead of Radio silence and shutting down threads Talking About this?
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_RichLambert
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • KoultouraS
    KoultouraS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't it about time to conclude that they are just b@llsh!ting us from the very begining?
    Have u guys ever thought, that the game would be fixed if there was a way to be so?

What ZOS is doing with this thread , is what ZOS is doing with every thread like that.
    Promises just to keep us warm. They are just addressing all this via loss management

The truth is that for a game being released ~5 + years ago, seeing bugs originating from the beta,
    is enough to show whether the game's issues are indeed fixable or beyond that.

Combat bug, lag and Dungeon finder issues
    are here since I can remember.
    These are hardcoded/core-game issues it seems and probably unsolvable, cuz otherwise how you can not address them?
    Either case , if hardcoded/core-game issues, then it means they will never be addressed
    ... why paying for a broken game?????
    or
    if Developers are the epitomy of incompetence and since they are so and show no capacity to address the issues
    ...why paying for a broken game?????

All in All, stop buying and paying.
    2 things can happen ,
    the pressure will make wonders
    or
    the game will disappear.
    Either case will make me feel less frustrated (although I admitt , i prefer the 1st case scenario)
    Edited by KoultouraS on May 29, 2019 8:11PM
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey maybe we could get some updates on the matter
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • MikaHR
    MikaHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its great if you can just log into the game without getting tons of random errors first...
    Edited by MikaHR on May 29, 2019 8:47PM
  • Sp1dHQ
    Sp1dHQ
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed
  • Isaura
    Isaura
    ✭✭✭
    I find it very worrying that lots of threads about EU performance or overall performances are being closed these days for "bashing/non-constructive discussion blah blah". It's worrying for the state of the game when people not only stop communicating, but also start to shut you up. I love this game and I would love it if ZOS could react properly to the performance issues by solving it or at least try, and communicate, but instead, they're acting like if the ship was sinking but they don't want any new player to know it: Just to cash in a bit more money before the Titanic breaks in two.

With the release of Elsweyr and the "season of the dragon", it's obvious that many people at ZOS don't think the game is sinking. So why the silence and all? Something is really, really wrong at the communication department, or/and they have no intention to solve EU problems at all and just want to pray for the money to continue coming in, with their heads buried in the sand.

For your customers, nothing good can come out of this behavior, ZOS.
  • ynimma
    ynimma
    ✭✭✭✭
    They speak only one language: money.
    I already have cancelled my sub and haven't bought Elsweyr since.
    Have you?

They earn money with this quality right now.
    They earn money on all of us spending time here on the forums trying to figure out what language tone and words to use to reach out for them because they see we all care about ESO so that makes us cows to milk further. Regardless.
    They earn money on everything they do or don't do because there's always a reason for the addicted to log in and buy more crowns, renew the sub and so on.
    That's how easy to trap an average gamer through their psychology.
    And that trap is full of paying customers who have standards which don't mind whether the game is fit for purpose or not.
    While I was typing this, ZOS again have earned another pile of money.
    Why would they do anything?

So mind your wallet or get even with the quality of service. Everything else is an illusion.
  • Ananoriel
    Ananoriel
    ✭✭✭
    It saddens me to see that there were no improvements at all since the serverupgrade (if it even really happened) and it seemed to become much worse over time. There hasn't been an evening in the past two weeks where I could get into a battleground or dungeon. The loading screens are excessively long.

I was pretty excited for the new expansion and I would have enjoyed it a lot more if the game was functioning more properly. It made me quit playing on a few evenings, while I am pretty patient normally. I will shelve the game for a while now, and I hope it will improve later on.

EDIT: I forgot to mention how unsettling the lack of communication we get again. The team told us they would improve communication and we haven't heard anything so far. The only thing what happened is that threads about this issue are getting locked, comments removed and people banned. This is how you create a backlash.
    Edited by Ananoriel on May 30, 2019 10:08PM
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol they said to be fixed on 2 weeks on April. I'm just playing FFXIV while waiting for ZOS to fix their game performance and server problems
  • Svenja
    Svenja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel rejected and ignored.
    PC | EU

Svea Rochaud | Templar Healer | AD
    Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror - Immortal Redeemer - Tick-Tock-Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Spirit Slayer
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can we at least get some comment from you?? Many customers are frustrated but the silence is only making it worse.

A reasonable amount of communication is needed to let us know where things are at and how you feel they will be resolved.

@ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_RichLambert
  • Verbal_Earthworm
    Verbal_Earthworm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 1pm on Friday afternoon and I am trying to play some pvp.

But I am getting 10 minute loading screens in the middle of combat!?

All I can do is Alt+F4 to get out of it and then I need to restart my computer just to relog.

This is not what I pay for.

Your silence speaks volumes.

• KoultouraS
    KoultouraS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 1pm on Friday afternoon and I am trying to play some pvp.

But I am getting 10 minute loading screens in the middle of combat!?

All I can do is Alt+F4 to get out of it and then I need to restart my computer just to relog.

This is not what I pay for.

Your silence speaks volumes.

Sometimes even AltF4-ing is not enough, since ESO keeps runing on the Task Manager.
  • StarMightyMaster
    StarMightyMaster
    ✭✭✭
    I like it when they said

"A quick aside: these problems affect the PC EU more than the other megaservers because it has our highest peak concurrency of any of our six megaservers. The reason: the EU is a highly PC-centric gaming market"

Like it news to everyone and they didn't know this was the case till they made ESO like it the first time it every happen to any game ever.

Wait what EU has more players then NA and EU are on at the same time.

It not like we should hold them to know that EU is bigger then NA and EU has like 2 time zone unlike NA that has like 4 we should not hold them to that they should of knew this be for like who would know this NO ONE
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    To celebrate the imminent Launch of The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr, our first ESO Tavern of 2019 will occur on May 31 in Wiesbaden, Germany. Join us for a fun evening of food, drink, and conversation

They're here.

Now they know.
  • Waynerx8
    Waynerx8
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope everybody remembers in the future regarding this companies attitude towards it's player base, when they want to sell their new project, ZO$ will not improve anything in ESO now, it's just here to fund other projects and no doubt shareholders.

I finally gave it up sometime ago and uninstalled, grew tired of the constant carrot dangling and RNG, but the arrogant dismissive attitude of this company beggars belief, so I would like to thank ZOS for one thing, and that's for making me see sense, and finally getting around to the souls/bloodborne series I have had sat around for ages, ESO not even close.

I hope one day this kind of attitude gets what it deserves, be it via gaming press or lawsuit.

• Tulare_Verlaris
    Tulare_Verlaris
    ✭✭✭
    Just take a look at Zeinmax Online Studios twitter. I mean it is just FULL of patting themselves on the back for ESO doing so great and "celebrating" 5 years of "success". For example:

Now you know where your money goes to, alcohol and partying... :D

If I was in charge of Zo$ the only thing that would be going out on that twitter feed would be apologies, explanations as to why everything is so messed up and a sincere plan of how to resolve the issues.

That Twitter feed is an hilarious PR disaster with the current issues, LOL!
    Still in the queue, spamming "F"...
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS where are some dates about fixes in about to the issues ?
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Verbal_Earthworm
    Verbal_Earthworm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_MattFiror Hello? You still there? We are still staying tuned but you are not saying anything? Hello!? Matt!? Hey!? Matt!?
This discussion has been closed.