The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PC-EU Server Update - April 11

• Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    THIS IS the most important infromation for EU, this what players need and what should be done, but most of the people believe EU server capacity will help, nope this nothing helps, nope server is still garbage lags,bugs queueing in BF and dungeons still f button emails items canceling at rush hours as before. Problems everything same, and also this is why he write only line about it :neutral: also in my opinion all this thread is a time buying...
    ...issues that we talked about at the end of last year - those engine optimizations are still underway and hopefully you'll see them in-game at some point this year.
    Matt

This is scam in my opinion, probem that they create and then they solve to let some air out:
    So, here is what we are doing to fix the problem:
    Short term, we are turning on our queuing system (as you saw yesterday), which will cap the maximum number of players allowed on the PC EU megaserver. You should only see the queue at peak times, when demand is higher than the hardware supports. As was posted yesterday, the estimated time to login may not be 100% accurate, but it will give you an idea of how big the line is. ALSO: if you are disconnected from the server for any reason, you should have a twenty minute grace period to log back in and "skip" the queue.
    Longer term: we are spinning up additional hardware in both our NA and EU datacenters in order to support our growing user base. We expect the time frame for this to be about two weeks, but we will keep you posted. And yes, we are adding more capacity to PC NA as well as EU because we are rapidly approaching the same problem in NA and want to get ahead of it. We will also be looking very closely at our Console megaservers to make sure they have enough capacity.

Matt

Probably ideas:
    Give more servers to EU its good idea. Not only capacity but also server performance.

My opinion:

all problems runns as before, PC-EU runs same problems as before, server capacity problems it was scam problem created by ZOS and solve it to have some time but problems same this is still bad condition, bad quality of performance, laggy, buggy, emails comes only after TP to other city, same as items canceling from guild stres, guild stores laggy every time you waiting for items like 20 sec, also ACTIVITY FINDER "ffff"' button and :neutral:Someone declined the invite. You were placed at the front of the queue. :neutral:

Edited by Cążki on May 12, 2019 9:05AM
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the 8 hours of maintenance is going to fix everything?
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    let's hope zos can fix EU server...
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Nope
    If anything it is worse now than ever

'Please Check you have a valid internet connection' (yes ZOS it would be a damn good idea to check you have servers connected to the internet, as it is not the user at fault)

30s after login to a character CTDs...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gythral wrote: »

Nope
    If anything it is worse now than ever

'Please Check you have a valid internet connection' (yes ZOS it would be a damn good idea to check you have servers connected to the internet, as it is not the user at fault)

30s after login to a character CTDs...

Yea I knew it lol there is no hope. Not gonna give them more money of they don't care about fixing performance.
  • Haenk
    Haenk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Performance is awful (PC EU) - 8pm and it mostly takes 25 (!) seconds for the server to respond to a "list item in guild store".
    Makes "Filling up your inventory" now a hard-to-get title.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fix NA to. Its runs like a hairy dog half the time
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dread to think how a surge in player numbers during Elsweyr’s launch month will affect things...

Please ZOS. We all love this game and want to be able to play without issues. You make a colossal amount of money from ESO and we all know it. Why are EU servers ranging from 100ms at the best of times to 300ms at the worst, with frequent spikes into the red figures? When your biggest competitor has an EU server that provides 20-60ms at all times and has done so for over a decade? Why aren’t you able to match that level of service? Why can’t you even get close to that level of service? Cyrodiil is unplayable at peak hours.
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why can't you even respond Zos? The silence is deafening.
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VinayExile wrote: »

Stay tuned.™

Alternatively: Soon.™

Or rather: No ETA.™
    Edited by daemonios on May 18, 2019 10:19PM
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point I don't know what is worse: the state of the EU server or the fact no one from ZoS bothers to reply to our concerns :(
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    daemonios wrote: »
    VinayExile wrote: »

Stay tuned.™

Alternatively: Soon.™

Or rather: No ETA.™

Most likely the last.

Otherwise they would have to find a way to positively spin: “all of ZOS’s time, energy and money are going into the new game. Significant improvements are now impossible before the end of the game.”
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NA isnt much better. That one was supposedly getting some increased capacity to.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish the hardware and software dept.was run by the guy from the marketing dept.
    Apparently hd gets *** dond.
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay tuned for details.

Matt

PC-EU just buckled under pressure and booted a number of players from the game, as reported here.

This was totally expected given the launch of a new chapter and the absence of meaningful changes, so... @ZOS_MattFiror
    we're tuned. Where are the details?
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daemonios wrote: »
    Stay tuned for details.

Matt

PC-EU just buckled under pressure and booted a number of players from the game, as reported here.

This was totally expected given the launch of a new chapter and the absence of meaningful changes, so... @ZOS_MattFiror
    we're tuned. Where are the details?

Didn't you know? They're killing it! :D
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No news. No improvement. I can tell in game. Worse than ever
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elsweyr Dungon Finder Eu Is dead as before as allwyas :)
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised this thread is still pinned. Clearly the repair attempts in April were unsuccessful. They look worse every day there is not a proper fix.
  • Fixer2050
    Fixer2050
    20mins into queue for random bg... "Someone" mfer declined the invite... Fix this *** already.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isnt stuck anymore.
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No way into BGs during prime time (which appears to be around 3 - 11pm BST)

Someone declined to upgrade the server

Another all too predictable experience
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shame on you ZoS, seriously, you are just looking bad in the picture. Greedy and incompetent.

It is really sad how none of you bothers to reply here anymore. Guess we don't matter to you.
  • Verbal_Earthworm
    Verbal_Earthworm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Church Bell Tolls*

*Wild Wind Blows*

*Tumbleweed Rolls*

• everlastingodeb17_ESO
    everlastingodeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    well, don't play dungeons, go gather matherials or watch the water flow, so peaceful...
  • Sanctuary_Reaper
    Sanctuary_Reaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, don't play dungeons, go gather matherials or watch the water flow, so peaceful...

That works, but what if your playstyle is to grind dungeons or do BG's, now stop being a white knight, the GF is an essential part of the game, it not working properly because the servers cant handle prime time, is not a player fault, its the developer fault, and they need calling out on it.

Where are the imaginary upgrades/updates or whatever they were gonna do(which was nothing by the way)?
  • Fixer2050
    Fixer2050
    One of the most important features on EVERY MMO,the battlegrounds and they do not work! Seriously?

I was 1hour and a half in queue with a friend while we were doing delves, because you cant do anything else while you are in queue.

Finally, a Battleground popped and my friend for no reason got out of the queue and my team was 3 members the whole time during the bg... Even the replacement does not work... /clap

Is this a joke, do you even care or do you care just for our money?

How you are creating, updating, making new content on this game while the BASIC does not work properly?
    And we are talking about a mmo that has ,if not the most, thousands of online players everyday.

It starts from inside/core and it will take the surface soon enough.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fixer2050 wrote: »
    One of the most important features on EVERY MMO,the battlegrounds and they do not work! Seriously?

I was 1hour and a half in queue with a friend while we were doing delves, because you cant do anything else while you are in queue.

Finally, a Battleground popped and my friend for no reason got out of the queue and my team was 3 members the whole time during the bg... Even the replacement does not work... /clap

Is this a joke, do you even care or do you care just for our money?

How you are creating, updating, making new content on this game while the BASIC does not work properly?
    And we are talking about a mmo that has ,if not the most, thousands of online players everyday.

It starts from inside/core and it will take the surface soon enough.

This happens on console as well. They just don't work, period.
This discussion has been closed.