The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Sotha Sil NAPC Part VII

• Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Plasma_Elf wrote: »
    Any guesses on where campaign population will end up once campaigns are locked? I had to wait an entire 5 minutes due to pop-locked AD this past weekend. I'm becoming concerned that I picked the wrong fraction and will need to learn patience.

I believe you either talk about the wrong faction or the wrong region. I dont think any faction apart from ep has been close to poplocked for several days.

This is wrong, AD has been poplocked multiple times over the past week during prime time.

He’s right it has been poplocked several times on week days this past month.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of the final cycles of true emp; sotha sil will be glorious.

Here’s to hoping we actually have fights and are not having multiple factions pushed to their gates and not allowed even to take a resource.

Oops sorry... I said that with my outside voice.
    Edited by Dutchessx on April 17, 2019 5:09PM
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    On a good note... as the original OP I am happy to see his thread make it this long. There for a while I wasn’t sure lol

Note: We (EP) all started Sotha Sil with being gated every night. I believe it brought out what I love most about EP... We keep on fighting. The days for us were dark many guilds came and went. Including my guild Darkest Requiem. Shadows also came and went and many still report of movement amongst the shadows. Orcs from the north rose up, as did the elves from the south. It has been fun, Sotha Sil. As the guy says when you turn in a quest at north gate ”Above All keep fighting!”

Thanks to all of those who worked with me to keep this thread going.
    Edited by Dutchessx on April 17, 2019 5:33PM
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What guilds do we have running regularly in Sotha nowadays? Please add info if relevant

AD:
    Tertiary Meat (~3 times/week, 8-14 people)
    Warbunnies of Doom (3 times/week, 12-20 people)
    Ignis Veritas (might have misspelled, sorry) (days, size?)
    Homicide Inc (days/size?)
    Imperator of the Eagle (days/size?)
    Dominion Imperial Guard (days/size?)
    others?

EP:
    Animosity
    Sunder & Keening
    Warpath
    Deathshead Legion
    Vujk's Crew
    Only Butt Stuff
    Fishing Pact
    Lords of the Shaft
    Guild of Shadows?
    others?

DC:
    Legions of Mordor
    Fengrush
    Fengrush Inc
    Ghost Division
    Bashu
    Warband
    I think I'm missing a couple
    Edited by Kartalin on April 17, 2019 5:37PM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know sometimes The IRS is there on Sotha, I don’t know if any of them are on the forums except for @Prince_of_all_Pugs. Guild of Shadows still plays on Sotha when there are people on who want to play but we may play on Shor more often. There is the new guild that I am some others are starting to form that are not any one particular faction at the moment technically it is EP because we have to put something but many of us play cross faction. The guild is called Insurrection.

Edit:
    GOS - 6 roughly - occasionally. We like to play out numbered so we look at the map and most log out.
    INS - not sure yet. Approximately - Planning no more than 12. We like to fight outnumbered as well. Many of us will play all factions if we can.
    Edited by Dutchessx on April 17, 2019 7:13PM
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • midgetfromtheshire
    midgetfromtheshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any guesses on where campaign population will end up once campaigns are locked? I had to wait an entire 5 minutes due to pop-locked AD this past weekend. I'm becoming concerned that I picked the wrong fraction and will need to learn patience.

You can always play in another camp while you are waiting for to queue.
    Get rid of faction locks.
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    Well tonight was fun guys! Great fights to EP and DC around Chalman, it was non-stop action the whole night.
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    The map is yours EP. Have fun
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It only took five years but finally Werewolf Wednesday spread to cross faction. Shout out to DC's LOM, stepping out of the comfort zone and trying something new is always admirable, Hircine approves. I hope it doesn't end on sotha and comes to the new no cp campaign. Now if only an AD wolf Pack would surface.

Hunt Well
    -Caius
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Kartalin don’t count Insurrection it isn’t going to happen, please. Thank you!
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    Warpath #4 is up! Great fights all around, hopefully we start to see more action in Cryo than the last two nights have seen. Having to go to Vivec is... gross.

https://youtu.be/W1W2cJX74Mo
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ I tried to pop in last night for a bit because Vivec on Tuesday is when a certain EP guild tries to get the most players in one spot. Maybe thats the one night where the pops are most low to get most of their sheeple in on 1 faction. Lag on Vivec was just unbearable but maybe it wasn't restricted to that as I had to go shop some guild stores for supply and there was delay just going from talking to the NPC to opening up their store.

Anyway; around 8:30 PM EDT I already gave up on Vivec and decided to check out Sotha. Found a mostly red map there and no fights. Just some resources bursts and swapping. Seems reds that cant fight, find ways of just choking out every campaign with numbers to compensate.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    ^ I tried to pop in last night for a bit because Vivec on Tuesday is when a certain EP guild tries to get the most players in one spot. Maybe thats the one night where the pops are most low to get most of their sheeple in on 1 faction. Lag on Vivec was just unbearable but maybe it wasn't restricted to that as I had to go shop some guild stores for supply and there was delay just going from talking to the NPC to opening up their store.

Anyway; around 8:30 PM EDT I already gave up on Vivec and decided to check out Sotha. Found a mostly red map there and no fights. Just some resources bursts and swapping. Seems reds that cant fight, find ways of just choking out every campaign with numbers to compensate.
    It is the ancient way.

7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

Last week in sotha has been a waste of time. I guess even for EP this is not a very good situation (not sure about that btw). There were some attempts to put up a fight earlier, but then ep decided to bring in guilds from Vivec to help them kill the campaign completely.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After days of EP domination I guess it was AD’s turn to zerg the map last night. We had a hell of a time separating from the rest of the faction to find good fights, eventually getting maybe two all evening— against S&K at Brindle and Scourge Alliance at Arrius. We ended our group about two hours early.

Best moment was watching a full Homicide raid crouch in stealth as 6 EP approached the flag at BRK mill. I guess they were upset our group moved to engage them rather than cowering with them? Lol, sorry for ruining your Xv1 stealth bomb :lol:
    • PC/NA
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    I took a mental note of all the coward EP smashing doors tonight.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is from Tuesday evening when AD (and DC) had low pop bonus and the AP was flowing. Eventually EP poplocked, all the DC small scalers wanted to fight us too, and we ended up with about 500k AP in about 3.5 hours.

https://youtu.be/hUxhfWBC47w
    • PC/NA
  • Coggo
    Coggo
    ✭✭✭
    I had mixed feelings when Azura's Star ended to be replaced by Sotha, yet with the closing hours of Sotha I think I'll miss her. It's been an intense campaign and I hope the incoming ( unpronouncable Dragon's name) campaign proves as worthy of non-cp PVP.
  • D0RID0RI240
    D0RID0RI240
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good Riddance to Sotha. This has become a lag fiesta full of cowards who hide in huge groups. I though the [snip] days where bad, but the past 3 to 4 months have been the worst this server has ever been.

[edited to remove character name]
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on May 21, 2019 11:51PM
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Sotha!!!
    What a campaign this has been! Sotha Sil has definitely had it’s ups and downs. All three factions have dominated the server at one time or another. For me personally, I continued from Azura’s Star leading a guild of some of the most awesome people I have met in the game, Darkest Requiem. Due to real life happening, I had to merge her and as it sometimes happens not all mergers work out. I have been everything from a guild leader to a homeless wandering solo’er during this campaign.

We’ve had some awesome fights on all fronts. Faction locks are coming to our land, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. While I have always considered EP my home, I have always been tri-faction and played that way though no one cared for the most part majority of the time. EP.... love you guys! Awesome fights and as always well done. AD... TM will forever hold a place in my heart, thank you for all the awesome fights! DC... love you guys thanks for all the good fights both against you and with you. Most of all thank you for taking in a homeless wander, it has been fun!
    Edited by Dutchessx on May 19, 2019 3:10PM
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    One last time one of my favorite memories of Darkest Requiem and Sotha... we were the tiny spot of red in a sea of blue and yellow. West EP best EP! (Also this was my first and only video I ever made so please be kind. Lol)

https://youtu.be/NCHaeLuTRsk
    Edited by Dutchessx on May 19, 2019 3:18PM
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cres wrote: »
    @ELDER_HOFF well said, I've barely played this campaign, seems to be completely empty or full faction stack with nothing in between.
    Most people are not self aware and majority of the BS I see in EP zone are from names I dont recognize...most likely there due to us winning and won't be there when we're losing.

I'm all for EP daycapping and winning every campaign if it means EP will stick around on this cam
    Dutchessx wrote: »
    One last time one of my favorite memories of Darkest Requiem and Sotha... we were the tiny spot of red in a sea of blue and yellow. West EP best EP! (Also this was my first and only video I ever made so please be kind. Lol)

Nice Dutch, good job for a first video. Not sure how this server lock will play out but here's to hoping that the populations are balanced enough for us to stay on AD in non CP. If not, we'll be seeing you again, don't know where, don't know when.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    Stop pretending it's been a good campaign.
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone made the new forums thread for the new 30 day No CP? I can’t pronounce it not to mention spell it correctly. Lol
    Edited by Dutchessx on May 21, 2019 1:33PM
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cres wrote: »
    @ELDER_HOFF well said, I've barely played this campaign, seems to be completely empty or full faction stack with nothing in between.
    Most people are not self aware and majority of the BS I see in EP zone are from names I dont recognize...most likely there due to us winning and won't be there when we're losing.

I'm all for EP daycapping and winning every campaign if it means EP will stick around on this cam

Nice Dutch, good job for a first video. Not sure how this server lock will play out but here's to hoping that the populations are balanced enough for us to stay on AD in non CP. If not, we'll be seeing you again, don't know where, don't know when.

Thank you!
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Cres
    Cres
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone made the new forums thread for the new 30 day No CP? I can’t pronounce it not to mention spell it correctly. Lol

You mean baka laka daka?
  • Plasma_Elf
    Plasma_Elf
    ✭✭✭
    hahaha @Cres my friends and I are calling the new campaign "Baklava"
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    b0g wrote: »
    Stop pretending it's been a good campaign.

Stop being such a party pooper, of course this campaign hasn't been balanced and has been daycapped by (insert faction) here since it went non CP. There have been a lot of good fights and fun had along the way as well, not to mention a lot of cool people from all factions on this server. Everyone hopes that we'll get a balanced server and that populations will grow but in the meantime, try and have fun where you can.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am very disappointed we didn’t get the 7 day no cp server, like I believe they mentioned we would.
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    Let's be real. DC and EP have both daycapped the map for the past 6 months and fought on emp keeps