The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS, Its time to do something about housing.

• Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another day of this thread being at the top of the housing forums. It should be clear that the housing community wants some improvements.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another day of this thread being at the top of the housing forums. It should be clear that the housing community wants some improvements.

And some actual feedback from the devs.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »

The only thing I know to do is to keep posting. They certainly arent listening but eventually they may accidentally enter the housing forums and see one of tbe literal hundreds of threads asking for improvements to housing.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WolfStar07 wrote: »
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    WolfStar07 wrote: »
    I remember them saying they were working on increasing the item cap but that load was the issue. Ok, then please stop making all these HUGE houses and give us some smaller ones that don't look mostly empty even when at the cap. With smaller houses it isn't nearly as bad as the space looks more filled. But with these huge houses we end up with massive areas that hardly have anything in them at all.

I believe they "resolved" that by recategorizing some furnishings into special collectibles and such, and increasing those amounts. Not saying I agree with that solution, just that it's what they did.

Not really. Collectible furnishings were in the game when housing launched. It only had dungeon trophies/busts at the time, but they have added some collectible furnishings to that category, including storage containers. Then there were the special collectibles, which were mounts/pets/assistants. Special FX furnishings are a newer category that encompasses a small number of new specialty furnishings.

These collectible categories do not help alleviate any issues with item caps, as these categories have only had new things added to them (and the collectible cap on notables was increased). They did not, however, move existing furnishings into those categories to help with item counts. So, no, they haven't done anything to help us with that, other than adding a small number of structural furniture and an even smaller number of clutter or pre-filled furnishings.

When I said they recategorized items, they did in fact juggle around which items fell into those categories. As in move stuff between collectible and special furnishings. They also did raise the cap on those items, though it's only useful if you really want to display more busts and trophies from dungeons.

Furthermore, I feel I've made it clear that it wasn't a fix. However, being that they've already made 1 change to the item caps, history and experience shows us that ZOS feels this is resolved and a closed issue.

Perhaps between collectibles and special furnishings - but they are both still collectible furnishings, so it did not address in any way the main item-slot count, since they didn't move any of the normal furnishings into either of those categories. The normal furnishing limit is the one we all complain about, and the one most in need of an increase.

So, as you said, they've only increased the collectibles furnishings. This only helps those that want to display all their dungeon crap. Well, I guess it'll help us ESO+ members when we get over 100 statuettes. :)

To OP - I see that they're going to be talking about the Lunar Champion home during this week's ESO Live. I doubt they'll do anything other than show it off, but maybe they'll talk about some other housing plans they hopefully have in the works. I sincerely doubt, though, that they'll address any questions regarding item limits.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The only thing I know to do is to keep posting. They certainly arent listening but eventually they may accidentally enter the housing forums and see one of tbe literal hundreds of threads asking for improvements to housing.

They are only interested in forum moderation.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This has been mentioned many times before, but I'd love to see them increase the usefulness and interactivity of homes.

For instance, give us a writ board or writ NPC so that we can complete writs in our homes and use the nice crafting areas we've created. We'll still go to towns for quests, guild and other dailies, and trading.

While I'd love to see added functionality to the banker and merchant, I'm willing to forgo those to be able to do writs in my homes, esp. for my alts, since that's mostly why I'm logging in with them in the first place.

But, for guild halls, I think having the guild functionality for the banker would be welcome and appropriate. Of course, this would require being able to set a home specifically as a guild hall.

Also, please give us a sleep interaction for our beds. Don't need a sleep bonus, just let us lie down on them like we can sit in chairs.

Also, being able to place our alts and have access to their inventories without having to log in with them would be great.
  • nerdycatman
    nerdycatman
    Soul Shriven
    Just adding my voice to this "petition."

As someone who's building an RP guild, the population limit for most of the houses is incredibly limiting while also appearing to be illogical. A place like Alinor Crest Townhouse has three floors and a terrace; yet we can only have twelve people there. Twelve people could fit in one room.

If you insist on maintaining a population limit, please it make it more reasonable.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been mentioned many times before, but I'd love to see them increase the usefulness and interactivity of homes.

For instance, give us a writ board or writ NPC so that we can complete writs in our homes and use the nice crafting areas we've created. We'll still go to towns for quests, guild and other dailies, and trading.

While I'd love to see added functionality to the banker and merchant, I'm willing to forgo those to be able to do writs in my homes, esp. for my alts, since that's mostly why I'm logging in with them in the first place.

But, for guild halls, I think having the guild functionality for the banker would be welcome and appropriate. Of course, this would require being able to set a home specifically as a guild hall.

Also, please give us a sleep interaction for our beds. Don't need a sleep bonus, just let us lie down on them like we can sit in chairs.

Also, being able to place our alts and have access to their inventories without having to log in with them would be great.

And yet they keep putting out beds with canopies that you cannot even get your character into/on to. Including the new Elswyr bed. It's ridiculous.

• Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I totaly agree with that!
    The very least would be, to open those restrictions for the PC client, since the performance issues, that consoles may have, doesn`t necessary be the same with a PC. So why should PC players suffer for the poor Performance of old consoles, since they also got their own servers?

I actually hadnt thought of that. We have no cross platform and each patch is designed differently for each platform so why are PC players suffering because of the limitations of console?

As an XB player, I am not averse to PC having higher limits on housing, but presumably some older PCs would be in the same boat as consoles. With an SSD, I have no discernable issues with items in my houses loading in. I don't know if an XB player w/o an SSD has problems with 700 items in a manor, but I don't. That said, I can only assume what ZOS has said - that anything over 700 would blow up my XB.

I would assume that there are older PCs that might similarly not be able to handle much more than the 700 item count. I don't know that for sure, of course, but if that were the case, then I'm not sure ZOS would want to increase the limit on PC, only to have players not be able to load into homes anymore after placing 1000+ objects in them. Of course, they could have some sort of setting that's automatically set based on one's computer specs, or some kind of warning when people try to go past 700 items.

Again, I don't see a problem with an increase on PC if ZOS can manage it and deal with the complaints when lower-end/old PCs blow up.

I know its not literal but now all I can think of is someone playing on an old IBM and placing item 701 only for their computer to erupt in flame

So let me tell you about the time I set my PC on fire by playing ESO...

You think I'm joking, but I literally had a PSU go out when I was first playing this game, and I said to a friend in whisper just before, "I think my computer is about to catch fire," because I could smell that ozone scent.
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    I totaly agree with that!
    The very least would be, to open those restrictions for the PC client, since the performance issues, that consoles may have, doesn`t necessary be the same with a PC. So why should PC players suffer for the poor Performance of old consoles, since they also got their own servers?

I actually hadnt thought of that. We have no cross platform and each patch is designed differently for each platform so why are PC players suffering because of the limitations of console?

As an XB player, I am not averse to PC having higher limits on housing, but presumably some older PCs would be in the same boat as consoles. With an SSD, I have no discernable issues with items in my houses loading in. I don't know if an XB player w/o an SSD has problems with 700 items in a manor, but I don't. That said, I can only assume what ZOS has said - that anything over 700 would blow up my XB.

I would assume that there are older PCs that might similarly not be able to handle much more than the 700 item count. I don't know that for sure, of course, but if that were the case, then I'm not sure ZOS would want to increase the limit on PC, only to have players not be able to load into homes anymore after placing 1000+ objects in them. Of course, they could have some sort of setting that's automatically set based on one's computer specs, or some kind of warning when people try to go past 700 items.

Again, I don't see a problem with an increase on PC if ZOS can manage it and deal with the complaints when lower-end/old PCs blow up.

I know its not literal but now all I can think of is someone playing on an old IBM and placing item 701 only for their computer to erupt in flame

So let me tell you about the time I set my PC on fire by playing ESO...

You think I'm joking, but I literally had a PSU go out when I was first playing this game, and I said to a friend in whisper just before, "I think my computer is about to catch fire," because I could smell that ozone scent.

Im going to give you an awesome for that story and I just want you to know i dont think its awesome that your processor combusted.
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Housing Dev will be live on the 26th. ZoS is currently accepting questions from the community. I strongly urge everyone to go there and ask about housing

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470695/official-discussion-thread-for-eso-live-april-26-6pm-edt/p1
  • JadeCoin
    JadeCoin
    ✭✭✭✭

I've been playing since Homestead launched, and I've only ever bought one house for Crowns. That's probably all I will ever buy if housing remains in its current state. There's simply not enough functionality to make me want to spend additional real-world money.

I make most of my purchasing decisions based on the ratio of entertainment hours to dollars spent. For most of the content in ESO, that ratio is really high, but in the case of most of the Crown exclusive houses, it's way too low to interest me. I decorate them, and then...? If I knew I'd actually be spending time in my houses, on the other hand -- especially crafting, which is one of my favorite things to do in the game -- then the hours go up and so does the appeal of the houses. I'd definitely buy at least 2-3 more big houses if I could pick up my writs in them, and I'd buy the writ board on top of that.
  • Dragonslayerdovakiin
    Housing has undoubtably grown to be a very large feature for players and also a large money maker for zos, but like the OP said it does seem like the limit/house size difference is contunuing to not be seen as a problem, for example i have the princely dawnlight palace, i have decorated it (realistically) for the size of house but have had to shut off an entire wing+most of the upstairs, i know many have said this already but why can the limit be bigger on pc or like many havr suggested intanceced
  • elijafire
    elijafire
    ✭✭✭
    /Popcorn

E
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elijafire wrote: »
    /Popcorn

E

/soda

What are we watching
  • Shamisa_En
    Shamisa_En
    ✭✭✭
    So they addressed some of the concerns in the livestream: promised to have a look at releasing more medium sized homes, but said they aren't willing to spend resources to increasing the furniture cap, or working on a furniture bag?

Is there any way to convince ZOS to improve the framework and not to just focus on how to release new Crownstore items?

Basically what they said is that they're aware of the problems that we're aware of... but fixing them would require effort.
    Edited by Shamisa_En on April 27, 2019 12:28PM
    The devil's in the details.
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shamisa_En wrote: »
    So they addressed some of the concerns in the livestream: promised to have a look at releasing more medium sized homes, but said they aren't willing to spend resources to increasing the furniture cap, or working on a furniture bag?

Is there any way to convince ZOS to improve the framework and not to just focus on how to release new Crownstore items?

Basically what they said is that they're aware of the problems that we're aware of... but fixing them would require effort.

ZoS doesnt care about players, they care about money. This is far from the first time theyve flat out said they wont be doing anything to fix the game because it would be too much work. Ill let my sub lapse and I wont be spending any more on crowns. ZoS can continue to treat all of their players like garbage but they wont be doing it with my money.
  • daniel.13b16_ESO
    daniel.13b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Why I am a fan of non-instanced player housing, and why I will always consider SWG (and I guess Vanguard) to have the best implementation of player housing of any MMORPG. Well I guess in Star Citizen your ships ARE your house, so that is probably a step above SWG's housing system, but for Fantasy based MMORPG's, I was never a fan of "instanced" housing, However I understand WHY that system is chosen.

But even with "instanced" housing, EQ2 had a decent system, DAoC and LOTRO had essentially the same system, which was also very nice imo. The house itself wasn't instanced, your entire neighborhood was instead, and they would just have Instance A/B/C/D/etc of that neighborhood. But once inside, you could walk down the streets, see other people's houses, walk in an out of the ones you have permission to, then leave your neighborhood thus leaving the instance.

But in SWG, you could load even small houses up with just about as many players as you want. Since it was non-instanced, if they were given permission to enter the building, people just came and went as they please. Guild halls would have around 100 or so people in it during events, and buff houses would easily have 20-30 players sitting in them, getting buffed, etc.

Was pretty sick.

I do love the design of the houses in ESO, the yards, insides, art deco, etc. All beautiful, BUT I just wish that we had actual Neighborhoods like EQ2, DAoC and Lotro did. Where there were housing "districts" in the city, and within those dedicated housing area,s there were a bunch of apartments, or houses next to each other, each one a different size and different cost. You might buy a small house, but your friend moves in next door and has a big house.

In ESO, the houses are just like...in the middle of nowhere and by themselves. I mean even in Grahtwood, you have houses near yours, but they are NPC occupied...no player neighbors. Same with the Inns and apartments...no player neighbors. Missed opportunity imo.

Could not agree more. I absolutely hate how the implemented housing in ESO. It is the worst of everything.

They say the houses are part of the zones, but they are of course still instanced. Ok, fair enough but it is not like in Black Desert Online. There you can't build houses either and have to choose from what is available. They are part of the zones and with that I mean really part of the surroundings. You can open windows and doors to let light in and see people outside running around. You hear every noice and it feels like a living breathing neighbourhood because it is. I had so many different houses in that game. An apartment in a big city. A farm house to have some solitude. What point is having houses be in the zones while they are yet completely separate?

In LOTRO they created entire neighborhoods to choose from, so while instanced it still feels somewhat alive. You had a market with some NPCs to sell stuff. Huge houses and small houses in different cultural styles and with different surroundings.

I understand we cannot have SWG's housing and that is fine. I also get that the engine is limited and we cannot have Black Desert's housing. But why can't we have at least LOTRO's housing? They put so much housing stuff on the store I imagine spending more time polishing that feature (increase item limit already) seems worthwhile.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ZoS doesnt care about players, they care about money. This is far from the first time theyve flat out said they wont be doing anything to fix the game because it would be too much work. Ill let my sub lapse and I wont be spending any more on crowns. ZoS can continue to treat all of their players like garbage but they wont be doing it with my money.

After hearing that they are not going to be bothering with ever increasing the item slots or player caps I am done buying crowns for good. And after Elswyr drops and I have finished decorating the houses that I DO have I will be cancelling my sub that I've held unbroken for 5 years, ever since day one of the game. Housing is EASILY the most expensive part of this game and for them to ignore it like this is painfully stupid on their part as well as being a callous disregard of their player base. Yes, I'm aware that a very large portion of this game is "broken." So broken, in fact, that the only reason I've stayed with it is because I am a roleplayer and the content provided BY OTHER PLAYERS rather than ZOS is what keeps me logging in. Housing was and is a big part of that. But since I now know it will NEVER be what the roleplaying community needs or desires I am done supporting a company that makes millions of dollars but refuses to invest it back into improving their product.

Now maybe they CAN'T because of the megaserver and the engine they've used to create the game. Maybe they can't make the sweeping changes that would be needed while the game is up and running. Well, if THAT is the case then it's time they took a good long hard look at shutting the game down for a year and making the changes that would be needed to offer players a product that is NOT broken and that meets the needs and expectations of paying customers. And I mean that sincerely for PvE, PvP and RP players. Because right now it's really clear, all "best game" awards aside, that it isn't, that it is, and has been, failing in some pretty epic ways for quite some time.

• Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭

After hearing that they are not going to be bothering with ever increasing the item slots or player caps I am done buying crowns for good. And after Elswyr drops and I have finished decorating the houses that I DO have I will be cancelling my sub that I've held unbroken for 5 years, ever since day one of the game. Housing is EASILY the most expensive part of this game and for them to ignore it like this is painfully stupid on their part as well as being a callous disregard of their player base. Yes, I'm aware that a very large portion of this game is "broken." So broken, in fact, that the only reason I've stayed with it is because I am a roleplayer and the content provided BY OTHER PLAYERS rather than ZOS is what keeps me logging in. Housing was and is a big part of that. But since I now know it will NEVER be what the roleplaying community needs or desires I am done supporting a company that makes millions of dollars but refuses to invest it back into improving their product.

Now maybe they CAN'T because of the megaserver and the engine they've used to create the game. Maybe they can't make the sweeping changes that would be needed while the game is up and running. Well, if THAT is the case then it's time they took a good long hard look at shutting the game down for a year and making the changes that would be needed to offer players a product that is NOT broken and that meets the needs and expectations of paying customers. And I mean that sincerely for PvE, PvP and RP players. Because right now it's really clear, all "best game" awards aside, that it isn't, that it is, and has been, failing in some pretty epic ways for quite some time.

I agree wholeheartedly. The fact that despite 2 pages of about 10 different questions on housing they refused to say anything beyond "we won't be doing anything about caps" is shameful. The fact that the most expensive part of the game will recieve no upgrades because it would require "effort" is nothing short of pathetic.

Heres what should be done about it imo, players in the housing community should write some reviews on various product sites and they should also send in written articles and reviews in to various gaming journalist sites, especially ones focusing on MMORPGs, such as mmorpg.com, pcgamer, etc.

ZoS thinks because the housing commmunity is small that they're free to extort us for large sums of money and offer nothing but asset flips in return. Dont let them.
    Edited by Imperial_Voice on April 29, 2019 1:41PM
  • VioletCyrodiil
    Not fully caught up on the entire thread but I wanted to pop in to say:

I agree with your initial post, 100%. I'm not a veteran player by any stretch of the
    imagination, and I own a handful of free inn rooms that are provided to you through the mini-quest. My friend and I have recently discovered the furniture limit on those. She could only place a few things before being at the limit, and it still looked
    really bare. We talked about how it felt really cruddy that this was just one more feature meant to entice us into buying ESO plus.

I've looked through the comments just enough to see that ZoS doesn't seem to be paying much attention to this issue, or if they are, they're choosing to remain silent on the matter. That's a bit unsettling to me 'cause even though I haven't been playing this game long, I am very much in love with it. Granted I've seen issues, but nothing has really unsettled me like this one has.

I feel like it's really bad sign too that they won't actually open up to the community about this.
    PC [NA]
    ---
    Raami-ko - Khajiit - Templar - AD
    J'Ranjii - Khajiit - Sorcerer - AD
    Taleel-Aryn - Argonian - Warden - EP
    Varys Aryn - Dunmer - Nightblade - EP
  • Pinesy
    Pinesy
    ✭✭✭
    Well, it's not really the developers themselves fault, they should have a representative to relay these requests to the dev team ~ let's not say folks should be fired. I'm a software engineer, though not in the game dev world. The actual developers themselves should never be in contact with players. The issue is there seems to be no rep for housing, whatsoever. That itself is unacceptable.
    Beezenees IGN (PC/NA)
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pinesy wrote: »
    Well, it's not really the developers themselves fault, they should have a representative to relay these requests to the dev team ~ let's not say folks should be fired. I'm a software engineer, though not in the game dev world. The actual developers themselves should never be in contact with players. The issue is there seems to be no rep for housing, whatsoever. That itself is unacceptable.

The developers themselves are the ones who said they dont want to do anything because it would be too much effort. The developers are also the ones who chose to be responsible for communicating with the player base.

TIL: Calling out ZoS devs for doing a bad job can get you in trouble. Got a nice sternly worded letter asking me to not criticize them. Neat.
    Edited by Imperial_Voice on May 1, 2019 5:12PM
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh goody. They decided to give us a "sale" on courtyard items. Thanks ZoS, we needed to buy more wildly overpriced ferns and statues to put in the small section of courtyard we dont wall off to fill our house.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh goody. They decided to give us a "sale" on courtyard items. Thanks ZoS, we needed to buy more wildly overpriced ferns and statues to put in the small section of courtyard we dont wall off to fill our house.

Yeah...I saw that in the Showcase. Courtyard items are easily some of the most expensive items in the store and require homes with reasonably-sized outdoor areas.

As to the livestream response, if they will not spend any resources to increase the item limits, then they ABSOLUTELY NEED TO STOP churning out ginormous homes. Not to spend any resources to improve item limits while continuing to make the majority of new homes too large to decorate within their limitations, is insulting and (while I try to refrain from attributing this to ZOS) greedy. Flipping assets to create way too large homes so they can charge 12k+ crowns is clearly a cash grab (and I try to refrain from using that phrase, too).

Instead of continuing to offer giant monstrosities, ZOS please offer more medium AND SMALL homes. I would be willing to spend crowns on them. I'm thinking seriously about purchasing Frostvault Chasm, for example, since it's a medium home. For someone who builds, however, I can see the item limit being too small on that one, but since I'll really only be decorating the living space, that limit is fine for me. And, if the price is in line with medium homes, then I may buy it.

Also, provide us more reasons to use our homes. If you can figure out a way to offer us a writ NPC or writ board for our homes, I'm sure many of us would buy them. Also, provide us with a guild NPC so we can have guild bank/store access from our homes. Give us a sleep interaction for our beds. Offer nicer versions of the crafting stations (not just Clockwork). Offer more building blocks/structures. Offer more clutter items.

There are many other things that housing enthusiasts have asked for. If an item limit increase is definitely out, then please listen to all the other suggestions on how to improve housing.

If we can decorate our homes to our satisfaction within the item limits (i.e. more small/medium homes) and have more things to do in them (i.e. crafting writs/guild access), I think that housing can be salvaged. Please ZOS, make housing more than just flipping assets.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on May 1, 2019 7:55PM
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah...I saw that in the Showcase. Courtyard items are easily some of the most expensive items in the store and require homes with reasonably-sized outdoor areas.

As to the livestream response, if they will not spend any resources to increase the item limits, then they ABSOLUTELY NEED TO STOP churning out ginormous homes. Not to spend any resources to improve item limits while continuing to make the majority of new homes too large to decorate within their limitations, is insulting and (while I try to refrain from attributing this to ZOS) greedy. Flipping assets to create way too large homes so they can charge 12k+ crowns is clearly a cash grab (and I try to refrain from using that phrase, too).

Instead of continuing to offer giant monstrosities, ZOS please offer more medium AND SMALL homes. I would be willing to spend crowns on them. I'm thinking seriously about purchasing Frostvault Chasm, for example, since it's a medium home. For someone who builds, however, I can see the item limit being too small on that one, but since I'll really only be decorating the living space, that limit is fine for me. And, if the price is in line with medium homes, then I may buy it.

Also, provide us more reasons to use our homes. If you can figure out a way to offer us a writ NPC or writ board for our homes, I'm sure many of us would buy them. Also, provide us with a guild NPC so we can have guild bank/store access from our homes. Give us a sleep interaction for our beds. Offer nicer versions of the crafting stations (not just Clockwork). Offer more building blocks/structures. Offer more clutter items.

There are many other things that housing enthusiasts have asked for. If an item limit increase is definitely out, then please listen to all the other suggestions on how to improve housing.

If we can decorate our homes to our satisfaction within the item limits (i.e. more small/medium homes) and have more things to do in them (i.e. crafting writs/guild access), I think that housing can be salvaged. Please ZOS, make housing more than just flipping assets.

Since I was recently informed that if I cirticize housing devs further I could get a forum suspension I wont say anythinh about them. I will however say, that anyone who just so happened to charge $150 or more for an item in a game but intentionally left that item half finished because fixing it seems like work, is lazy and selling laziness as a public service is bad practice.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also, where is my small to medium sized snowy wooden cottage? Ridiculous snow globes don’t count.

rip decibel
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Since I was recently informed that if I cirticize housing devs further I could get a forum suspension I wont say anythinh about them. I will however say, that anyone who just so happened to charge $150 or more for an item in a game but intentionally left that item half finished because fixing it seems like work, is lazy and selling laziness as a public service is bad practice.

Yup that sounds like ZoS
    “We refuse to listen to our customers but if you customers keep saying that we don’t listen we will suspend your forum accounts”
    They think threatening forum suspensions and bans will make us go away and drop these issues 🙄
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just hope that housing will have more to offer in the future than just more giant homes. I hope that they listen to the feedback we've given on alternative solutions to the item limit issue as well as ideas for offering more to do in our homes.

I can come to terms with no item limit increases if ZOS will address it by offering more reasonably-sized homes, as well as solutions to reduce the amount of items needed to create a library or a fully stocked kitchen, e.g. And, if they give us more reasons to be in our homes outside of just decorating or admiring our handiwork.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The developers themselves are the ones who said they dont want to do anything because it would be too much effort. The developers are also the ones who chose to be responsible for communicating with the player base.

TIL: Calling out ZoS devs for doing a bad job can get you in trouble. Got a nice sternly worded letter asking me to not criticize them. Neat.

I am astonished that the vast majority of posters on this forum haven't received similar letters by this time.

This discussion has been closed.