The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ZOS, Its time to do something about housing.

• anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Even responding to something easy would be nice. Like the threads about wanting the 5th anniversary cake for a furnishing - how hard would it have been to have a dev/community rep come along and say "Hey, we're glad you love the cake and think it's a great idea. We totally can add it but it may take some time/We'll pass this along to the designers/Unfortunately we can't add it for {x} reason/response du jour"

• Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »
    Even responding to something easy would be nice. Like the threads about wanting the 5th anniversary cake for a furnishing - how hard would it have been to have a dev/community rep come along and say "Hey, we're glad you love the cake and think it's a great idea. We totally can add it but it may take some time/We'll pass this along to the designers/Unfortunately we can't add it for {x} reason/response du jour"

Expecting ZoS's housing team to communicate with us is expecting a parakeet to learn algebra. It wont understand, but it will crap all over you for the effort.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Are any of you listening yet or are you all still trying to pretend this is fine?

They’re still too busy ignoring this section of the forums, pretending we don’t exist.

When was the last time either of them even spoke to anyone here?

Oh what’s the word, I think it rhymes with ever🤔
    Pinesy wrote: »
    I understand that we're all frustrated (i've posted my discontent quite a few times across the forums), but the tone of some folks here, it's easy to see why they avoid this forum :neutral:

If they actually visited other sections outside of the news the people here would be a lot warmer towards them. We’re simply treating them the way they treat us.

That’s all we want, to be acknowledged, don’t matter if they can or can’t or want or don’t want to implement an idea, we just want a response to the suggestions, but typing in a sub-forum is a lot harder than sending threats via private message to shut us up apparently.

S.A.96
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are any of you listening yet or are you all still trying to pretend this is fine?

They’re still too busy ignoring this section of the forums, pretending we don’t exist.

I understand that we're all frustrated (i've posted my discontent quite a few times across the forums), but the tone of some folks here, it's easy to see why they avoid this forum :neutral:

If they actually visited other sections outside of the news the people here would be a lot warmer towards them. We’re simply treating them the way they treat us.

That’s all we want, to be acknowledged, don’t matter if they can or can’t or want or don’t want to implement an idea, we just want a response to the suggestions, but typing in a sub-forum is a lot harder than sending threats via private message to shut us up apparently.

S.A.96

Oddly enough I was told not to criticize them but the two biggest threads in the housing forum is EHT thread where everyone is talking about how RK is doing a better job than they are and this one where everyone is talking about what a poor job housing devs are doing in general. At what point do they admit that theyre being criticized because theyre not doing anything ?
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

S.A.96

Oddly enough I was told not to criticize them but the two biggest threads in the housing forum is EHT thread where everyone is talking about how RK is doing a better job than they are and this one where everyone is talking about what a poor job housing devs are doing in general. At what point do they admit that theyre being criticized because theyre not doing anything ?

Again I believe the answer rhymes with the word ever unfortunately

They’ll only do something after an add on has been created then they’ll copy it, mess it up a bit to the point where it’s trash and then release it.
    Edited by Shadow_Akula on May 3, 2019 4:55PM
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭

S.A.96

They’ll only do something after an add on has been created then they’ll copy it, mess it up a bit to the point where it’s trash and then release it.

Maybe if we just keep tagging them theyll see the thread by accident lol
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

S.A.96

Possibly lol

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭

S.A.96

Possibly lol

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Thats weird I could've sworn I heard someone say @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

But honestly at this point I think they willfully ignore this forum
    Edited by Imperial_Voice on May 3, 2019 5:19PM
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

S.A.96

Possibly lol

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Thats weird I could've sworn I heard someone say @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

But honestly at this point I think they willfully ignore this forum

I didn’t hear anything... someone said @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ?

Seriously they do just ignore us, only answering 3 questions in their Q&A thread for a stream to try to silence us as if to say “look we answered some now go away again” if I worked for zos I’d be embarrassed I couldn’t give simple acknowledgement to an entire sub-forum and by ignoring it being a cause of why income isn’t as high as it could/should be. Oh well 😔

S.A.96
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! We've locked this thread as we've previously warned the community about community rule violations and to prevent any further spiraling. While we completely understand everyone has their own opinions, thoughts, feelings and even frustrations, we want the forums to be a civil and constructive platform for the game and it's community as a whole.
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on May 3, 2019 7:51PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.