✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »
    What do we want?
    NATCH POTES!
    When do we want them?
    YESTERDAY, ARGGGHHH!

cyVxXsd.jpg
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZaCmcon.jpg
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZaCmcon.jpg

22blhx.jpg

(submitted previously in another thread by onesoul1982b14_ESO)
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wonder if there is a betting pool going on at ZoS for which change will get the most hate threads...
    Playing since beta...
    Options
  • Valenor
    Valenor
    ✭✭✭
    ZaCmcon.jpg

22blhx.jpg

(submitted previously in another thread by onesoul1982b14_ESO)

Natch Potes on Crown Store soon.
    Options
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I went to waffle house hoping to come back to PTS.

You disappoint ZoS.
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kojou wrote: »
    I wonder if there is a betting pool going on at ZoS for which change will get the most hate threads...

taking-all-bets-guys-taking-all-bets.jpg

Options
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Koronach wrote: »
    Daus wrote: »
    I just hope classes are reworked in a rational manner rather then "this feels right". Kind of like how the racial rebalancing was initially until everyone's feelings got in the way.

Racial rebalance was still crap for some races even initially. Argonians and Bosmer are still unhappy class rebalance will be just as S***. Let's see how many more lies they spin and just switch the balance of power and break more lore in the future.

They did a pretty good job with racial rebalance, whether you want to admit it or not.

More to racial rebalance than looking at a calculator, maybe try reading the threads in my sig. Still doesn't change the fact that Bosmer and Argonians feel shafted.You won't look because you people arguing don't care. You most likely don't play these races and don't care, you just want to argue because your race most likely got buffed. While our races lost a part of our lore in the damn game because "math"

While I realize math isn't everything, you can't put lore above math when it comes to literally game balance. And yes, they will also ignore it for class balance cause if they did not they would have to buff DKs really, really hard :trollface:

Look, I see your point, I do care actually, I realize it sucks if you value lore, and you're right as far as lore goes argonian should be immune to poison. Its not even a big balance problem cause uh, they could cut power from somewhere else to make that happen , yet we both know that will not happen.

ZOS has their own way of doing things and they are VERY stubborn about changing those ways. Sometimes its good cause there are a lot of crappy nerf me & buff me threads and sometimes its bad cause legit suggestions are also ignored. Its a double edged sword, you gotta learn to live with it.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on April 15, 2019 3:44PM
    Options
  • Intextio
    Intextio
    ✭✭✭
    NATCH POTES!

Below we have Gina fending off the people in this thread.

Edited by Intextio on April 15, 2019 3:42PM
    Options
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kojou wrote: »

Anything that can even be perceived as a nerf to NBs or Sorcs, of course. Same as every patch.
    Options
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sooooooooo…

Did *YOU* remember to leave your launcher open before heading out for the day?

Huh?

Didja, punk?

giphy.gif

Wait.. this works? It will just update on it's own?

giphy.gif
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
    Options
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Double post.
    Edited by MashmalloMan on April 15, 2019 3:49PM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
    Options
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    People are about to lose their minds once they do finally get released! Lets hope and pray for a great 44 pages.

p.s. I'm a little nervous!
    Edited by Odovacar on April 15, 2019 3:45PM
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooooooooo…

Did *YOU* remember to leave your launcher open before heading out for the day?

Huh?

Didja, punk?

giphy.gif

Wait.. this works? It will just update on it's own?

giphy.gif

1wla40.jpg

Options
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are out!!!!!!!!
    sorry ;)
    Options
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im overall more concerned than excited for this patch, too many changes at once usually dont end up well
    Options
  • Koronach
    Koronach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »
    I just hope classes are reworked in a rational manner rather then "this feels right". Kind of like how the racial rebalancing was initially until everyone's feelings got in the way.

Racial rebalance was still crap for some races even initially. Argonians and Bosmer are still unhappy class rebalance will be just as S***. Let's see how many more lies they spin and just switch the balance of power and break more lore in the future.

They did a pretty good job with racial rebalance, whether you want to admit it or not.

More to racial rebalance than looking at a calculator, maybe try reading the threads in my sig. Still doesn't change the fact that Bosmer and Argonians feel shafted.You won't look because you people arguing don't care. You most likely don't play these races and don't care, you just want to argue because your race most likely got buffed. While our races lost a part of our lore in the damn game because "math"

While I realize math isn't everything, you can't put lore above math when it comes to literally game balance. And yes, they will also ignore it for class balance cause if they did not they would have to buff DKs really, really hard :trollface:

Look, I see your point, I do care actually, I realize it sucks if you value lore, and you're right as far as lore goes argonian should be immune to poison. Its not even a big balance problem cause uh, they could cut power from somewhere else to make that happen , yet we both know that will not happen.

ZOS has their own way of doing things and they are VERY stubborn about changing those ways. Sometimes its good cause there are a lot of crappy nerf me & buff me threads and sometimes its bad cause legit suggestions are also ignored. Its a double edged sword, you gotta learn to live with it.

It's the fact that they make statements such as "We pay attention to the lore." and "We want to preserve and maintain established lore." When they say things like that you kind of expect them to and not remove lore. Not to mention the game has literal dialogue that says otherwise. They built lore around this passive for 5 years, removing it now is just lore breaking and immersion breaking.
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odovacar wrote: »
    People are about to lose their minds once they do finally get released! Lets hope and pray for a great 44 pages.

p.s. I'm a little nervous!

2ymz9x.jpg
    Edited by tinythinker on April 15, 2019 3:53PM

Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    They are out!!!!!!!!
    sorry ;)

2588e03f345ea2ffed3392ab0145c60434af000390e8976265cdd8b70418e3c5.jpg

Options
  • Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    de8.gif
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some music to help you chill while you wait...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHW1oY26kxQ

Options
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NEEEEED DISTRACTIONS!!!
    Options
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    qzmRk58.png
    Options
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qzmRk58.png

Its is Salty......Salty indeed....
    Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
    Options
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    _Salty_ wrote: »
    qzmRk58.png

Its is Salty......Salty indeed....

All aboard the salt train :trollface:
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valenor wrote: »
    Today is day. Threads will rise to confront Overlord Zenimax and it's evil plans of nerfs. :D
    On a more serious note the race balance was nice we'll see what the patch brings.

Haha this comment is perfect 😂🤣
    Options
  • Natvral
    Natvral
    Soul Shriven
    I watched my grandkids get married in the time waiting for the maintenance to be over.
    Options
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over here waiting for natch potes like:

eb9kwosaulci.jpeg
    Options
  • Karadim
    Karadim
    ✭✭
    why aren't the natch potes writing streamed or something? Now that would be fun! Live writing natch potes online now! Wonder how many views that would get
    Options
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karadim wrote: »
    why aren't the natch potes writing streamed or something? Now that would be fun! Live writing natch potes online now! Wonder how many views that would get

*Typing noises*
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
    Options