Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Natch Potes?

• OwnerOfSuccuby
    OwnerOfSuccuby
    ✭✭✭
    Wait patch notes too. With all this changes i think i will soon wait it like - hm need to delete the game and go another project or may be give it one more change. So lets look what will be buged, broken and will not work next ?

With each change game just become worse than it was. Degrodation with each update. Not only race changes, now not only steam players can not play, but all ;)

Impossible lugs, bugs in cirodill. Panels do not swap, dunguan finder do not work normal. What will we get next ? Yes need new class and broke all classes. Have no other good things to do. People can nit play and log in - lets not fix it, lets broke race skills beyyer.

Play altmer for years and like it. Lets maje it broken and give it skill for regen stamina on magick build and etc.

Have not any other problems ? Lets make some class unplayable. Remove wings from DK. Or may be some other bad stuff.

People even just can not log in to play.

Lets balance something better. We are so proffesianals, we know better.

So better that people even already can not log in the game !
    Options
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    rYovLrV.png
    EU PC
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Patch notes have been faction locked. EP will get the notes today at 1pm. DC at 4 pm and AD at 2am tonight.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koronach wrote: »
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Koronach wrote: »
    Daus wrote: »
    I just hope classes are reworked in a rational manner rather then "this feels right". Kind of like how the racial rebalancing was initially until everyone's feelings got in the way.

Racial rebalance was still crap for some races even initially. Argonians and Bosmer are still unhappy class rebalance will be just as S***. Let's see how many more lies they spin and just switch the balance of power and break more lore in the future.

Sure...

Guess you haven't been reading the forums or paying attention. I guess that 50+ page thread by Bosmer or the threads in my Sig and many others don't exist.

Point been? Bosmers were balanced out and brought in line with all the other races.
    That there are 50+ pages of Bosmers complaining (actually 5 people are responsible for the huge bulk of the thread) that doesn't mean anything. Have you seen 50+ pages of Khajiit fans losing their stealth passives?

And there are more dedicated Khajiit players than Bosmer players. Bosmer NBs are the only combination a majority was/is playing because of the broken (OP) passives. All those people on all other roles do not play Bosmer but Altmer/Breton (Magicka) etc. I have yet to meet a single player who has all it's toons Bosmer, yet I know hundrends on the EU server who only play Khajiit and nothing else. (there are 3 Khajiit guilds also). Either stamina or magicka, healers, tanks, casters the lot of all classes only Khajiit since 2014. When making a Magicka based Khajiit was classed as madness, by the "only NB Bosmer" crowd.

Options
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will PTS get a login queue too? :trollface:
    PC EU - DC only
    Options
  • Valenor
    Valenor
    ✭✭✭
    We will surely experience login issues with the amount of people trying to get their hands on the new class.
    Edited by Valenor on April 15, 2019 10:36AM
    Options
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    did-somebody-say-natch-potes.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌
    Options
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tirps wrote: »
    13kxrl.jpg
    53160500_2154125218008559_3031254485767815168_n.jpg

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs4.imgload.info%2Ffafx63zgxuvvjhd.jpg&f=1
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somethin' missing from the original post, @JackDaniell

what could it be...

can almost put my finger on it

U61mvAt.gif
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • Valenor
    Valenor
    ✭✭✭

what could it be...

U61mvAt.gif

Most excellent gif
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valenor wrote: »

what could it be...

U61mvAt.gif

Most excellent gif

Yeah, I forget who made it. It's usually at the start of "Natch Potes" thread.

Jack got a little overeager, methinks, like a kid waiting for Gina Clause to come down the forum chimney with a bag of goodies for all the good classes and a lump of coal for the rest :wink:
    Edited by tinythinker on April 15, 2019 12:02PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Am I right in thinking that I won't need to purchase this chapter? There's no jewellery crafting locked in there or anything?

Do you need to pay to necro or is it available in Crown store like Warden?
    PC EU
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maiq_PatchNotes1.jpg

Edited by tinythinker on April 15, 2019 12:05PM

Options
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm ready to whine and be frustrated. Bring it on! :D
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsazMXB.png

Options
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is the Elsweyr preorder neccesary to Test necro on pts?

Two ways to get into testing: 1) You have taken part in the Summerset or Morrowind PTS testing? You are good to go
    2) You have not? You have to wait for a official Invitation via EMail, those will be send out in Batches so you can be lucky and get one today or tommorow or in a few days Time.

This is what was said on Friday on ESO Live :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD2qkhRk20Q&t=885s

at around 7 mins, maybe a tad later they say this
    Edited by DirkRavenclaw on April 15, 2019 12:12PM
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And how *is* @ZOS_GinaBruno this morning, btw? I'm sure she's on top of everything and not at all doing last minute changes and corrections... again...

typingnatchpotes.jpg
    Edited by tinythinker on April 15, 2019 12:12PM

Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm ready to whine and be frustrated. Bring it on! :D

2ymddd.jpg
    Edited by tinythinker on April 15, 2019 12:22PM

Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I right in thinking that I won't need to purchase this chapter? There's no jewellery crafting locked in there or anything?

Do you need to pay to necro or is it available in Crown store like Warden?

Necro *could* be Chapter exclusive for a while then into Crown Store or could start out as a separate purchase. Haven't heard either way

Options
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do we have to wait for PTS to go live for the patch notes? They are needed now so you can read them before everything starts
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we have to wait for PTS to go live for the patch notes? They are needed now so you can read them before everything starts
    We usually get them a little early. But this is a BIG one so there are often last minute updates and changes.

Sooo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sltSm5mUniw

Options
  • jhall03
    jhall03
    ✭✭✭
    This subforum is my new home for the next month
    Options
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What is dead may never be nerfed.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2ymep7.jpg
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jhall03 wrote: »
    This subforum is my new home for the next month

1kqjsk.jpg

Options
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    @tinythinker I know this and I cant accept this. I cant read them when its live because then I got to watch someone playing it for me on twitch because #ps4pleb.
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tinythinker I know this and I cant accept this. I cant read them when its live because then I got to watch someone playing it for me on twitch because #ps4pleb.

spongebobnatchpotes.jpg

Options
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh come on Gina... I'm bored in my job, I need something to read. Give us the potes! Give us the potes! Give us the potes!

Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Oh come on Gina... I'm bored in my job, I need something to read. Give us the potes! Give us the potes! Give us the potes!

patrickstarnatchpotes.jpg

Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is always big changes on PTS week 3. Would be nice if original notes, or any additional notes, would highlight what kind of default changes zos willing to implement as 2nd wave of balancing, so we could make more proper direction of feedback.
    Options