✭✭✭✭
    Weps wrote: »
    Good morning @ZOS_GinaBruno

Good luck with those 44 pages.
    You know we'll be impatiently waiting here...hoping to see them...soon

>:)

i8ZgIWE5h2QfRBunAkOkUw_r.jpg
    Just wait a little longer...

Gina Claus has plenty of goodies for all of you, but the bag is soooooooo full this year!

NOT SOON ENOUGH!!

PS4 EU - CP 1000+ - EP Loyal

My EU Preciouses
    Aemon Dk | Imperial Dragonknight Tank
    Guari Gaburiefu | PvP Stamplar - Soon PvE tank
    Nadija Zenobia | 45k+ PvE Dk - PvP Leaper
    Naga del Serpente | High Elf Magicka Sorc PVE DPS - Soon tb 2nd crafter
    Azor Ahai V | Dunmer Magicka DK for PVP and Pve
    Jabba D'Cat | Khajiit Stamplar
    Gennarino Auditore | 7k Weapon damage Bosmer Stamblade / Ganking experimental build
    Rina Inbasu | Dunmer Magblade, my bomblade
    Zelgadis Greywords | High Elf Magplar
    Nachael Jordan | Redguard Stamsorc DPS
    Orghuz Diul | StamWar DPS
    This-Will-Buff-If | Argonian Warden Trial Off tank
    Amelia Tesla Sallilune | Breton Magden PvP DD / PvE healer
    Sap-My-Shield | PvP Nooblade, now dead PvE Tank
    Options
  • RaptorRodeoGod
    RaptorRodeoGod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qoqfxo0ydt9b.png

*Breathes Heavily*
    Add a Scribing skill that works like Arcanist beam.
    ---
    Veteran players have been alienated and disengaged from Overland since One Tamriel, due to the lack of difficulty, and pushed into dungeons and trials; the minority of content in the Elder Scrolls Online. We can't take the repetition anymore, fix Overland engagement for Vet players. I don't even care if it's not combat related anymore, just make Overland engaging again.
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. Make a self debuff mythic. Literally anything at this point.
    Options
  • Weps
    Weps
    ✭✭✭✭

My EU Preciouses
    Gennarino Auditore | 7k Weapon damage Bosmer Stamblade / Ganking experimental build
    Options
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to give just a glimpse of that natch :D Two random sentences :p
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
    Options
  • OwnerOfSuccuby
    OwnerOfSuccuby
    ✭✭✭
    Need to see patch notes !!! Need to know what is fixed !!! What will not work again and need or not i start to look for other project. Played for near 5000 hours and near 2 years in game. Do not post nothing untill this monthes but now my rage is in its limits. Next half of the year was really bad for this game. A lot of bad changes. If all goes the same way in this derection, may be it is better for me just not to play some time. May be for a year. Untill some good changes will happen :)

I need to know note patch, netch potch , a lot of people wait for it - post patch notes already we want to see them !!! =)
    Options
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
    Options
  • Obir
    Obir
    ✭✭
    U know u r lost when your partner try to lure u into the bed to watch GoT premier together but u don't care bc the only thing u can think of r those freaking natch potes
    Options
  • Koronach
    Koronach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koronach wrote: »
    Daus wrote: »
    I just hope classes are reworked in a rational manner rather then "this feels right". Kind of like how the racial rebalancing was initially until everyone's feelings got in the way.

Racial rebalance was still crap for some races even initially. Argonians and Bosmer are still unhappy class rebalance will be just as S***. Let's see how many more lies they spin and just switch the balance of power and break more lore in the future.

They did a pretty good job with racial rebalance, whether you want to admit it or not.

More to racial rebalance than looking at a calculator, maybe try reading the threads in my sig. Still doesn't change the fact that Bosmer and Argonians feel shafted.You won't look because you people arguing don't care. You most likely don't play these races and don't care, you just want to argue because your race most likely got buffed. While our races lost a part of our lore in the damn game because "math"
    Edited by Koronach on April 15, 2019 2:50PM
    Options
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    I am strongly suspecting that people who think that racial rebalance was done properly are Breton, Orc or Redguard mains.
    Actually I think the Redguard is terrible. Why does Breton get cost reduction to ALL magicka abilities, but Redguards stam reduction is limited to weapon skill trees? I actually prefer my Imperial for the 3% across the board cost reduction and mag/stam return in combat.
    Literally any other stam race is better than RG in its current state. Even Nord is laughing at it, and remember how bad that was before these racial changes.

Redguard is still really good. As far as i remember the cost reduction also applies to ultimates and you get 900 stam every 5 Seconds?

I really like redguard Changes.
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Good morning @ZOS_GinaBruno

Good luck with those 44 pages.
    You know we'll be impatiently waiting here...hoping to see them...soon

i8ZgIWE5h2QfRBunAkOkUw_r.jpg
    Just wait a little longer...

Gina Claus has plenty of goodies for all of you, but the bag is soooooooo full this year!

Get this man some patch notes, before he gets better at photoshop!

No photoshop :tongue: There are websites where you drop in a pic and it makes you Santa. Just used that SOON pic with Gina further back in the thread and walaaaaa… Gina Clause
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • CurvedSwords123
    CurvedSwords123
    ✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    I am strongly suspecting that people who think that racial rebalance was done properly are Breton, Orc or Redguard mains.
    Actually I think the Redguard is terrible. Why does Breton get cost reduction to ALL magicka abilities, but Redguards stam reduction is limited to weapon skill trees? I actually prefer my Imperial for the 3% across the board cost reduction and mag/stam return in combat.
    Literally any other stam race is better than RG in its current state. Even Nord is laughing at it, and remember how bad that was before these racial changes.

Agreed, the Stam amp RG used to have was interesting; now we're sustain and nothing but. Super boring. RG may become interesting again with weapon ultimate edits. Let's see how it shakes out.
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qoqfxo0ydt9b.png

*Breathes Heavily*

broken-f5-button.jpg
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • Koronach
    Koronach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Daus wrote: »
    I just hope classes are reworked in a rational manner rather then "this feels right". Kind of like how the racial rebalancing was initially until everyone's feelings got in the way.

Racial rebalance was still crap for some races even initially. Argonians and Bosmer are still unhappy class rebalance will be just as S***. Let's see how many more lies they spin and just switch the balance of power and break more lore in the future.

Sure...

Guess you haven't been reading the forums or paying attention. I guess that 50+ page thread by Bosmer or the threads in my Sig and many others don't exist.

Point been? Bosmers were balanced out and brought in line with all the other races.
    That there are 50+ pages of Bosmers complaining (actually 5 people are responsible for the huge bulk of the thread) that doesn't mean anything. Have you seen 50+ pages of Khajiit fans losing their stealth passives?

And there are more dedicated Khajiit players than Bosmer players. Bosmer NBs are the only combination a majority was/is playing because of the broken (OP) passives. All those people on all other roles do not play Bosmer but Altmer/Breton (Magicka) etc. I have yet to meet a single player who has all it's toons Bosmer, yet I know hundrends on the EU server who only play Khajiit and nothing else. (there are 3 Khajiit guilds also). Either stamina or magicka, healers, tanks, casters the lot of all classes only Khajiit since 2014. When making a Magicka based Khajiit was classed as madness, by the "only NB Bosmer" crowd.

What you just said makes no sense Khajiit didn't lose stealth so what are you talking about? Khajiit kept the stealth, when Bosmer have always been the stealthy race. They got Rite of Theft and the game is always talking about how stealthy they are. Argonians lets not pretend that 6% healing done is actually any good. I also like how ESO itself states Argonians are resistant to Disease and Poison yet they took away poison. My complaint is mostly Lore based. Like I said more to it than numbers on a calculator, they just broke some races lore in ESO itself. The passives need to match the games lore to make any sense.
    Edited by Koronach on April 15, 2019 3:09PM
    Options
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    44, actually!

I thought you said 45...now it just isn't the same anymore

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fe03UozELSlS3m%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit can have Cat Notes yes?

Or they are still perhaps Elsweyr?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • Patro
    Patro
    ✭✭✭
    This thread has to be on top!
    Options
  • luizpaulom17
    luizpaulom17
    ✭✭✭
    Im also really excited about those changes, cause they can be so big and change so much in the game! The impact will definitely be bigger than he race changes and forecast for today includes a huge storm of tears from NB mains here!
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need to see patch notes !!! Need to know what is fixed !!! What will not work again and need or not i start to look for other project. Played for near 5000 hours and near 2 years in game. Do not post nothing untill this monthes but now my rage is in its limits. Next half of the year was really bad for this game. A lot of bad changes. If all goes the same way in this derection, may be it is better for me just not to play some time. May be for a year. Untill some good changes will happen :)

I need to know note patch, netch potch , a lot of people wait for it - post patch notes already we want to see them !!! =)

johnnyfevernatchpotes.jpg

Options
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clicked Dev Tracker, see no natch potes:

hpf48z99jvmv.gif
    Options
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    41e00ea6be132b5804eb1e75e076bea4.jpg

When Gina holds the potes just out of reach.
    Options
  • Weps
    Weps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gina, we're DYING HERE!
    Don't you have a heart? Why you're abandoning your foster children to be preyed upon by their anguish and fears?

SAVE US GINA, SAVE US

My EU Preciouses
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit can have Cat Notes yes?

Or they are still perhaps Elsweyr?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Maybe this thing Mady made last year will suffice for a while to entrance Khajitt?

KFTMipZ.gif

Options
  • Valenor
    Valenor
    ✭✭✭
    I would not mind reading the patch notes. Or even an extract :)
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gina, we're DYING HERE!
    Don't you have a heart? Why you're abandoning your foster children to be preyed upon by their anguish and fears?

SAVE US GINA, SAVE US

*F5 intensifies*

f5.jpg

Options
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    10ewbi.jpg
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valenor wrote: »
    I would not mind reading the patch notes. Or even an extract :)

Yeah we sometimes get fake notes or "just one line" from the real notes... *cough*

Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10ewbi.jpg

yhzjy.jpg

Options
  • StShoot
    StShoot
    ✭✭✭✭
    10ewbi.jpg

I would say give me the blue one xD
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooooooooo…

Did *YOU* remember to leave your launcher open before heading out for the day?

Huh?

Didja, punk?

giphy.gif

Options
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do we want?
    NATCH POTES!
    When do we want them?
    YESTERDAY, ARGGGHHH!
    Options