Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Bug Report] Werewolf restore half the amount of stamina on their heavy attacks on PTS vs Live

Qbiken
Qbiken
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
The original thread has been updated due to new findings. Had to change to topic to better reflect what the bug is all about.

BUG REPORT:
Currently on the PTS for Wrathstone DLC, werewolfs heavy attack restore significantly less stamina compared to live. This has a serious impact on werewolfs since heavy attacks is their primary tool/mechanic to sustain. In order to compare Live and PTS the following precautions was made:

* 0 points into Revitalize and Tenacity
* No armor slots were occupied
* Two identical dual-wield axes with same quality was used on both Live and PTS
* For all tests I would drain my stamina down as much as possible
* The "Target Dummies" used were the same in both the tests on Live and PTS (many Aliki´r Scarabs died for this)
* For the test in human form I would perform heavy attack on the target with and without off-balance debuff applied
* For the test in werewolf form I would perform heavy attacks on the target with and without off-balance debuff while having
0/2, 1/2 and 2/2 points into Pursuit to see what values I would get.

DATA COLLECTED FROM LIVE:

Human form:
- Dual Wield (no off-balance) = 1799 Stamina
- Dual Wield (with off-balance) = 3599 Stamina

Werewolf Form:
- 0/2 Points into Pursuit (no off-balance) = 3235 Stamina
- 0/2 Points into Pursuit (with off-balance) = 6471 Stamina

- 1/2 Points into Pursuit (no off-balance) = 4044 Stamina
- 1/2 Points into Pursuit (with off-balance) = 8088 Stamina

- 2/2 Points into Pursuit (no off-balance) = 4853 Stamina
- 2/2 Points into Pursuit (with off-balance) = 9707 Stamina

Images from all the tests on live can be found here = https://imgur.com/a/7j5vJdL

DATA COLLECTED FROM PTS:

Human form:
- Dual Wield (no off-balance) = 1799 Stamina
- Dual Wield (with off-balance) = 3599 Stamina

Werewolf Form:
- 0/2 Points into Pursuit (no off-balance) = 1617 Stamina
- 0/2 Points into Pursuit (with off-balance) = 3235 Stamina

- 1/2 Points into Pursuit (no off-balance) = 2426 Stamina
- 1/2 Points into Pursuit (with off-balance) = 4044 Stamina

- 2/2 Points into Pursuit (no off-balance) = 3235 Stamina
- 2/2 Points into Pursuit (with off-balance) = 4853 Stamina

Images from all the tests on PTS can be found here = https://imgur.com/a/xqQ99Td

As you can see it´s clear that the amount of stamina werewolfs gain on heavy attacks are severely reduced on PTS compared to LIVE. This needs to be fixed before Wrathstone goes live or werewolf will be seriously gutted and close to unplayable in certain contexts.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
@ZOS_BrianWheeler
Edited by Qbiken on February 12, 2019 10:52PM
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omfg they broke a werewolf passive again! TF!
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is legit the way werewolves sustain in pvp.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a crucial part of the werewolf toolkit, it is very important for this to be fixed before the update goes live.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will do a few more tests on both PTS and on Live to compare the stamina return with and without off-balance. Will also test to remove CP and all points from Rapid Mending to see if the results remains the same.

When I compare my current setup on Live to PTS I get half the amount of stamina back when heavy attacking on an off-balanced target while in WW-form, so something is clearly malfunctioning.
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really?
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • FThisIWantALongerNam
    Bumping for the attention it needs and deserves
  • CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my God!!! If this doesn’t get fixed before Wrathstone goes live, we may get stuck with this until Elsweyr!!! It happened with the resistances in Wolfhunter. If this goes live, werewolves won’t be able to do PvP and end game content will be just about impossible! With how expensive the werewolf moves are, this is serious. @ZOS_GinaBruno can we please see a fix to this before Wrathstone goes live? And @Chrlynsch get the wolves together. We need to keep this thread going.
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess this bug is going live. Thanks for not posting players and here’s to another 3 months of bugged werewolf in a critical way!
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can we have one patch where WW actually works as intended? Is that too much to ask?
  • CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno since this is not in the patch notes can we get a hotfix? Heavy attacks are werewolves’ primary way of getting stam back. Just let us know this is being seen.
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t let us know like you did shadow image I want a mention and a proper eta
    Edited by Wuuffyy on February 11, 2019 7:31PM
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE:
    I´ve done my control tests on live, once PTS is available I´ll do a double check with same stuff/gear.
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks @Qbiken for finding this bug. @ZOS_GinaBruno please pass this along asap so we can have a fix in place before live.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Typical_T_ReX
    Typical_T_ReX
    ✭✭✭
    Heavies are the main sustain function of Werewolf and should be fixed before patch.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope this gets seen.
  • Dashmatt
    Dashmatt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please fix this before it goes live.
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    This has to be a priority.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Putting my voice to this as well, please look into this.
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cough
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Qbiken Well crap but hey At least we can still survive rather than dying to passives from the other bug with resistance. Plus I do use heavy Attack but I run drinks with recovery. Im sure I can tell the difference if I’m on PTS. Hopefully it’s going get addressed and fixed soon before elsweryer.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Hopefully you guys will address this sooner or later I rather not wait till elsweryer for another werewolf passive to finally work as intended.
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Qbiken Well crap but hey At least we can still survive rather than dying to passives from the other bug with resistance. Plus I do use heavy Attack but I run drinks with recovery. Im sure I can tell the difference if I’m on PTS. Hopefully it’s going get addressed and fixed soon before elsweryer.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Hopefully you guys will address this sooner or later I rather not wait till elsweryer for another werewolf passive to finally work as intended.

Well see if they wait to Else where they will just create another bug that someone will notice near the end and then IT won’t be addressed for another 3 months, so... it’s now or never.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Aeschere3
    Aeschere3
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want to hound you too much, but this is pretty important to us WW players @ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS please give Maormer skin
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump. Please don’t ban me I just don’t want my gameplay to suffer for the next 3 months after patch (console). You can have all the badges I’m not concerned with them.
    Edited by Wuuffyy on February 12, 2019 5:24AM
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Hope this gets seen.

Agreed!
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Dashmatt
    Dashmatt
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Savage Strength passive was broken for the entire Wolfhunter update, making it awful to play WW. The bleed/enchant bug has been happening since Murkmire, making cheesy WW builds awful to play against.

We can’t have another 3 months of broken gameplay.
  • Kilcosu
    Kilcosu
    ✭✭✭
    I'd also like to see some sort of response here and would not like to suffer through another werewolf bug for months at a time
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilcosu wrote: »
    I'd also like to see some sort of response here and would not like to suffer through another werewolf bug for months at a time

Still nothing.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean literally whining about a little dps drop on the mag side of khajit but when it comes to a game breaking glitch they don’t care for
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions