The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

CP PvP: why?

• Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »
    Minno wrote: »
    MajBludd wrote: »
    I've played both, Azuras star when they made it no cp and vivec, now. No cp is like under 50 on steroids and the population sucks, plain and simple.

So, you get people saying cp pvp is a crutch to try and guilt you into playing on their dead server.

Stop trying to make ppl play the way you want us to play.

Cp pvp is a crutch though. I was once like you guys in this thread thinking cp was okay but needed adjustments. Now after some time in both , cp is the worst thing ever implemented into the game besides veteran ranks. Anyone who can’t see that is most likely bias or don’t understand the damage cp has added to this game.

How is CP a crutch when everyone has them?. some people allocate their CP better than others with sets that complement said allocation but it's not something only one person can do while others can't, and people putting thought into their builds and CP allocation should be called a crutch.
    also how is CP more of a crutch then Proc sets, resource poisons and other cancerous nonsense in no CP?.

Cp as a whole is a crutch , the fact you’re trying to compare it to procs is silly. Procs and resource poisons that exist in both by the way. What you’re doing is pointing out the most negative aspects as if there’s no negative aspects or cancer in cp pvp.

both are fine, its just nCP requires SERIOUS build making and testing. And certain classes function worse in nCP because of the nerfing that was done while CP was enabled.

Otherwise there are some builds in both that just shouldnt exist.

Build making and adjusting that people refuse to accept. So they complain about it instead. The same people that act like both of them doesn’t have their cancer.

i don't think anyone ever said "only no cp has cancer" just the brand of cancer in one is more tolerable than the cancer that exists in the other to the individual.
    it's just, i only ever really see no cp players complaining that more people play CP than no CP and try and make CP players feel bad for playing in their preferred environment, so the players themselves annoy me.

Only mentioning the cancer in no cp as an argument without ever mentioning the cancer in cp is what exactly?

Answering the question as to why people play CP and not no CP. pointing out what they do not like about no CP the subject of this very thread.

frankly i don't know why these threads even exist. it seems pretty cut and dry to me. if you enjoy no CP go play no CP if you prefer CP play there. why does there even need to be a *** wagging contest over it?.
    Edited by Lucky28 on February 11, 2019 6:12PM
    Invictus
    Options
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a few posts here that claim a CP PVP players are only there to gain a advantage over a lower CP player. This is completely wrong from my perspective. I prefer to fight maxed out CP players. I also prefer to fight players better than me as this is the only way to get better. If I win every fight I learn nothing

Another point to bring bring up on XBOX NA Shor 70%+ of the players I fight are max CP. I will not dispute that a CP 810 has a mathematical advantage over a cp 300, but the amount of players I run into that have max CP far outweigh the players that don't. Also depending on the level of skill of that players goes along way in CP campaign. I have been beat in a 1 V 1 against a better skilled lower CP player. 810 CP does not make you invincible to a lower CP player.

Not one time have I advocated to remove a No-CP campaign or BG yet the No-CP and BG players constantly advocate for the removal of the CP campaign. I find that interesting.

Grammar
    Edited by Defilted on February 11, 2019 6:20PM
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nellzer wrote: »
    I've played both, Azuras star when they made it no cp and vivec, now. No cp is like under 50 on steroids and the population sucks, plain and simple.

So, you get people saying cp pvp is a crutch to try and guilt you into playing on their dead server.

Cp pvp is a crutch though. I was once like you guys in this thread thinking cp was okay but needed adjustments. Now after some time in both , cp is the worst thing ever implemented into the game besides veteran ranks. Anyone who can’t see that is most likely bias or don’t understand the damage cp has added to this game.

- CP PvP is more balanced, and not slightly, like by TENFOLD. Everything that's irritating in CP PvP (bleeds, procs, tanks, etc etc etc.) is tremendously worse in no CP PvP.

- You have an insanely higher build diversity in CP PvP, allowing players to come up with unorthodox builds and still 1vX, relying on skill rather than their powerhouse build to carry them.

- It actually takes coordination, timing, positioning, proper rotation, etc. to kill someone in CP PvP, unlike no CP where you can literally faceroll your keyboard and get kills with the absurd damage and lack of defenses.

People say 'crutch' because you're stronger in CP PvP and fights last longer. The only reason bad players feel this way, is because with longer fights and higher defenses, skill is that much more apparent and if you're bad, you're never killing any half-decent player. Just be happy staying in your one-shot fest, and the majority of us that want to have fun will play CP PvP.

And if any of you actually think they'll remove them, lmao. They'd literally be removing the MMORPG aspect of the game.. with out CPs there is zero character progression. It will never happen.

No point in having a serious discussion with someone who says bad players or l2p when someone has a different opinion. Besides the fact what you’re saying is false and you clearly only play cp pvp.

You and other people who only play one form of pvp shouldn’t even be in the discussion.

We aren't talking opinions here. You're stating CPs are a 'crutch' as a fact, not an opinion. I rebut your 'factual' statement with facts about the difference between CP and noCP, and you concede- fair.

I get that you don't like when people call out 'bad' or 'l2p,' perfectly normal. But you cannot argue against any of the factual statements I made about CP vs. noCP. No CP PvP is just flat out easier to abuse OP mechanics like procs/bleeds and faceroll kills.

And I've spent a significant amount of time in no CP testing.

Well nCP just has carry proc sets and bleeds, while CP has CP mitigation, proc sets and bleeds lol. There is a case to say that CP has a carry mechanic.

That's the whole point.. CP mitigation counteracts most of the absurdly OP mechanics and damage that are prevalent in the game. Something we call balance :smile:

it also counters the things that don't need to be balanced lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No cp once you are near or max cp in particular is just gimping yourself. Most people who enjoy no cp have low cp or copy pasted builds.

I played cp campaigns since level 10. I played both cp and non cp till about 500 cp (when 690 was the max) and just stayed in Vivec. Playing no cp on my cp build is just not my build.

Cp is in the game. No one does serious PvE content with their cp removed. Man up and fight PEOPLE with cp lol.

This is so not true. I have 900 CP and find No-Cp far more enjoyable.
    Options
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How is CP a crutch when everyone has them?. some people allocate their CP better than others with sets that complement said allocation but it's not something only one person can do while others can't, and people putting thought into their builds and CP allocation should be called a crutch.
    also how is CP more of a crutch then Proc sets, resource poisons and other cancerous nonsense in no CP?.

Cp as a whole is a crutch , the fact you’re trying to compare it to procs is silly. Procs and resource poisons that exist in both by the way. What you’re doing is pointing out the most negative aspects as if there’s no negative aspects or cancer in cp pvp.

not to the same extent as in no CP. but sure, i suppose if you want to call being able to survive a proc tard and maybe turning the encounter into a somewhat decent fight as opposed to being one shot by someone stacking procs or actually having resources to, you know actually fight a crutch then i guess i'll take the crutch.

So you are saying CP is easier?
    Options
  • Nellzer
    Nellzer
    ✭✭✭

both are fine, its just nCP requires SERIOUS build making and testing. And certain classes function worse in nCP because of the nerfing that was done while CP was enabled.

Build making and adjusting that people refuse to accept. So they complain about it instead. The same people that act like both of them doesn’t have their cancer.

Have you ever heard someone that plays CP PvP complaining about nCP PvP? Literally the only reason these conversations exist is because of the people that play nCP complain about CP PvP. If you all would just sit under your rock, enjoy your own little world and not bring this stupid debate up, it would cease to exist.

There’s plenty of people that complain about no cp that play cp pvp, there’s also no cp players that complain about parts of no cp as well. But again I won’t respond to you anymore because everything you say is clearly biased.

Find me one single post of someone that enjoys CP PvP, complaining about nCP- spoiler alert, you won't be able to.

And yes, I stated multiple facts in my argument. CP campaigns being more balanced, and CPs counteracting OP mechanics like bleeds and procs are facts, those are not opinions. The game is literally designed around CPs, both from a PvE and PvP perspective.

I'm biased because I enjoy CP PvP... sure? Just like you're biased toward nCP. The difference is I could care less if you all have fun and enjoy your nCP fun, but you all won't stop coming here trying to claim CP PvP is ruining the game and needs removed blah blah blah blah.
    Options
  • Nellzer
    Nellzer
    ✭✭✭

i don't think anyone ever said "only no cp has cancer" just the brand of cancer in one is more tolerable than the cancer that exists in the other to the individual.
    it's just, i only ever really see no cp players complaining that more people play CP than no CP and try and make CP players feel bad for playing in their preferred environment, so the players themselves annoy me.

Only mentioning the cancer in no cp as an argument without ever mentioning the cancer in cp is what exactly?

It's the same cancer. The cancer is just 20x worse in nCP.
    Options
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bardx86 wrote: »

not to the same extent as in no CP. but sure, i suppose if you want to call being able to survive a proc tard and maybe turning the encounter into a somewhat decent fight as opposed to being one shot by someone stacking procs or actually having resources to, you know actually fight a crutch then i guess i'll take the crutch.

So you are saying CP is easier?

you think i'm saying CP is easier because it's harder to 1 shot people in CP?...... that's a funny interpretation you have there.
    Edited by Lucky28 on February 11, 2019 6:47PM
    Invictus
    Options
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Answering the question as to why people play CP and not no CP. pointing out what they do not like about no CP the subject of this very thread.

frankly i don't know why these threads even exist. it seems pretty cut and dry to me. if you enjoy no CP go play no CP if you prefer CP play there. why does there even need to be a *** wagging contest over it?.

You didn’t do that. You tried to dispute me saying cp is a crutch then mentioned negative things about no cp. did you not?

Options
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You didn’t do that. You tried to dispute me saying cp is a crutch then mentioned negative things about no cp. did you not?

So you're not acknowledging your own post calling CP a Crutch as falling into that same category?. that's the way you feel about CP PvP that find, but I disagreed with your statement of CP being a Crutch and pointed out what i find to be crutches in no CP.

at any rate this is a foolish loop you've created, lets move on or stop it here.
    Edited by Lucky28 on February 11, 2019 7:10PM
    Invictus
    Options
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So you're not acknowledging your own post calling CP a Crutch as falling into that same category?. that's the way you feel about CP PvP that find, but I disagreed with your statement of CP being a Crutch and pointed out what i find to be crutches in no CP.

at any rate this is a foolish loop you've created, lets move on or stop it here.

The difference is I already said what I had to say about cp pvp and no cp and said both take no skill. We don’t have the same approach. Your intent was to dispute what I said. Not one person in this thread that’s pro cp has pointed out the cancer that’s in cp pvp. Instead only mentioned what’s negative about no cp as if that’s the ultimate validation.
    Options
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The difference is I already said what I had to say about cp pvp and no cp and said both take no skill. We don’t have the same approach. Your intent was to dispute what I said. Not one person in this thread that’s pro cp has pointed out the cancer that’s in cp pvp. Instead only mentioned what’s negative about no cp as if that’s the ultimate validation.

Well, i mean..... the cancer in CP PvP is kinda well known, i mean it's the most populated and most talked about form of PvP in ESO. So i think most people are operating under the assumption that everyone already knows about the cancer in CP PvP as that's where pretty much everyone initially came from thus not really worth mentioning.
    Invictus
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The point of the thread is they want more people to play the way they do. The only problem, all the no cp servers on NA are dead.

They get bored every so often and come here to complain about cps in hopes of getting more ppl to play on their dead server.
    Options
  • Nellzer
    Nellzer
    ✭✭✭

You're just trying to play Switzerland but in reality are being passive aggressive. By calling CPs a 'crutch,' you're openly implying that nCP takes more skill and is where the real PvP is at. Doesn't take much brainpower to see through your 'holier than thou' attitude.

You're actively supporting the nCP argument, and ignoring when people provide facts about the real difference in campaigns.
    Options
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, i mean..... the cancer in CP PvP is kinda well known, i mean it's the most populated and most talked about form of PvP in ESO. So i think most people are operating under the assumption that everyone already knows about the cancer in CP PvP as that's where pretty much everyone initially came from thus not really worth mentioning.

It becomes worth mentioning if your argument to not play no cp is simply because it has cancer. What’s stopping them from not playing cp pvp then because it has the same cancer (procs and poisons) plus it’s own unique cancer because of cp.

The thing is you could remove procs and poisons from no cp and it’ll be the closest thing to balanced. You can remove them in cp pvp and there would still be plenty of cancer created by the cp system. Preference or not cp needs to be removed or a major overhaul, even zos realize that now, they probably been realized it. Of course no cp has problems too but those problems are exaggerated by people who don’t play no cp at all. The REAL problem with no cp isn’t even procs or poisons anymore, it’s actually roots, ccs and snares.

Options
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The point of the thread is they want more people to play the way they do. The only problem, all the no cp servers on NA are dead.
    Last Friday, PC/NA Sotha Sil was locked on all 3 factions; we had a queue on DC. There were multiple very large fights. Granted that may not happen consistently.
    Options
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bottom line, no CP campaigns (and BGS) exist. Play them. It’s like a nerf thread, the ONLY appropriate response to such is L2p and get good.

If you take you little baby cp to Vivec and get reckt maybe you’re just a big fish in a little no cp pond.
    Options
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defilted wrote: »
    Not one time have I advocated to remove a No-CP campaign or BG yet the No-CP and BG players constantly advocate for the removal of the CP campaign. I find that interesting.

i'll answer this question for you from my no-cp opinion (i'm CP 1077 as of today):
    1. I play no-cp bg's all the time. i love them. procs and poisons are the least of my concern in this pvp format. they don't even crack the top 5 for things to worry about in no-cp pvp. if you think no-cp is proctard 1 shots, you are incorrect. I do think that bad players with little pvp experience will die faster in no-cp to all forms of opponent gear - including procs - compared to cp pvp. I caveat that point with the following exception: a low level cp player will die extremely fast in cp pvp to max level cp players - much much faster than any proc you might find in no-cp.

3. I play sotha sil no-cp pvp a good bit. i love it. When populated it is very entertaining.

5. I venture into vivec CP pvp on rare occasions (like this past saturday) when sotha is completely dead. I hate it. it is the laggiest POS i have ever seen. extremely important timing to pulling off dmg combo's (cloak, into channeled, into cloak, into elemental, into light attack concealed weapon weave for example) are virtually impossible in Vivec due to the lag. What is worse, if the above combo is pulled off, the target dysnc warps after the initial attack to a lagged teleport somewhere on the screen making it virtually impossible to follow up said initial attack. bottom line - the lag is horrendous and ruins the very timing and elegance of the animation-canceling pvp I have come to know and love. It has been widely stated that a major contributing factor for this lag - is the CP system and calculation itself. It honestly feels like you have to run in a ball group zerg in cp pvp where timing no longer matters because you're just a mass clump of aoe dmg and healing and timing goes out the window.

7. Unfortunately, due to the implementation of CP (which is inherently only a stat based increase on no-cp), many people play it for pvp over no-cp. a large majority of those people play it because they "earned those stats and by god they are entitled to use them". This divides the pvp player base and hurts the pvp population. period. I would love if this were not the case.

9. Cp points are a crutch. period. They lag pvp - period. if you need CP points to out-stat your opponent or because you are dieing to procs / 1shots in no-cp pvp then you're not a good player. Crutching on inflated stat pools to help give you a longer TTK because you can't properly build/defend/mitigate/avoid damage in no-cp is just that - crutching.

just being honest.
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
    Options
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My BJJ teacher professor who is a 8 time European Champion and 3 x Worlds Gold medalist told us the following when comparing training & competition with a Gi vs. No Gi.

"You never see No-Gi players put on a Gi and win a world championship, but you can find many cases of a Gi world champion taking off the GI and winning a world championship. You draw your own conclusions about which one is better when it comes to training BJJ."

I think very similar logic applies to CPPVP and noCPPVP - having begun my PVP adventure in Vivec - I realized very quickly that I didn't understand my class as well as I thought I did. I started at about 630 CP. I won a couple of fights solo, but everyone who was 810 and looked to be pretty good would smash me. Yet, I kept trying. As I gained CP, I also learned more about my class, which skills were worth it on my bar in an Open World, etc. Which skills were great for 1v1 but didn't mean anything where a fight could quickly become 1v3, etc.

Now, as I finished my Murkmire build and have been focusing on preparing for Pan Ams in March - I spend most of my time in BG's. Wow, the skill level drop is incredible.

Almost nobody on the PVP PS4 Leaderboards is incredible impressive - and these are the players that are doing BG's all day everyday, so you might assume some of them are good at PVP in general. I have yet to find this to be the case. I haven't encountered a single person who made me think, "I really need to avoid this person, drag them back to my group, or just straight up CC and run away".

Yet, in CP PVP campaigns, there are a number of players who I know I am incapable of beating in a 1v1 and I will try to lure them into zergs, or into a 2v1, etc. whatever I can do to even the odds. Sometimes I feel like I need practice, so I go at them head on and see what I can do, I view it as an improvement if I can last 30 seconds longer than I did last time, or bring the 1v1 to a 15 minute draw and then bail (because 15 min 1v1's are seriously boring).

Anyone claiming noCP PVP players are better than CP PVP players are kidding themselves. You have to be way faster in CP PVP. You have almost no time to decide on anything due to the power creep, and just need to have an in-depth understanding of when best to dodge roll, streak, CC, etc. etc. etc. list goes on. Because the power creep will make the fight either last forever (two good players) or be over in less than 3 seconds (better player vs worse player).

Options
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MalagenR wrote: »
    My BJJ teacher professor who is a 8 time European Champion and 3 x Worlds Gold medalist told us the following when comparing training & competition with a Gi vs. No Gi.

"You never see No-Gi players put on a Gi and win a world championship, but you can find many cases of a Gi world champion taking off the GI and winning a world championship. You draw your own conclusions about which one is better when it comes to training BJJ."

I think very similar logic applies to CPPVP and noCPPVP - having begun my PVP adventure in Vivec - I realized very quickly that I didn't understand my class as well as I thought I did. I started at about 630 CP. I won a couple of fights solo, but everyone who was 810 and looked to be pretty good would smash me. Yet, I kept trying. As I gained CP, I also learned more about my class, which skills were worth it on my bar in an Open World, etc. Which skills were great for 1v1 but didn't mean anything where a fight could quickly become 1v3, etc.

Now, as I finished my Murkmire build and have been focusing on preparing for Pan Ams in March - I spend most of my time in BG's. Wow, the skill level drop is incredible.

Almost nobody on the PVP PS4 Leaderboards is incredible impressive - and these are the players that are doing BG's all day everyday, so you might assume some of them are good at PVP in general. I have yet to find this to be the case. I haven't encountered a single person who made me think, "I really need to avoid this person, drag them back to my group, or just straight up CC and run away".

Yet, in CP PVP campaigns, there are a number of players who I know I am incapable of beating in a 1v1 and I will try to lure them into zergs, or into a 2v1, etc. whatever I can do to even the odds. Sometimes I feel like I need practice, so I go at them head on and see what I can do, I view it as an improvement if I can last 30 seconds longer than I did last time, or bring the 1v1 to a 15 minute draw and then bail (because 15 min 1v1's are seriously boring).

Anyone claiming noCP PVP players are better than CP PVP players are kidding themselves. You have to be way faster in CP PVP. You have almost no time to decide on anything due to the power creep, and just need to have an in-depth understanding of when best to dodge roll, streak, CC, etc. etc. etc. list goes on. Because the power creep will make the fight either last forever (two good players) or be over in less than 3 seconds (better player vs worse player).

I was killing capped players or giving them a run for their money on my second account with 200-300 cp, just to throw that out there. It’s not that people are better it’s the fact more people have experience with cp, while others avoid no cp. BGs also has a mmr system, so you’re matched with low tier players to start most of the time.

As far as the first bolded part that is all more imperative in no cp because of the lack of resources, mitigation and healing. So, your reaction time has to be faster in no cp, your post pretty much contradicts the people saying you get one shotted in no cp.

Now the second bolded part goes for no cp as well, it isn’t exclusive to cp.
    Edited by CatchMeTrolling on February 11, 2019 11:59PM
    Options
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This arguement would make sense if no cp campaigns and battlegrounds didnt exist.

It makes no sense why no cp enthusist make threads complaining.
    Edited by CompM4s on February 12, 2019 12:40AM
    Options
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Datolite wrote: »
    Rake wrote: »
    Datolite wrote: »
    I revisited Vivec after a long hiatus. Wanted to test out a build that required champion points. Many regrets were had.

Its like a longer, more boring version of the pvp I have grown to love. Everyone is tanky. Fights last forever. Ball groups are ridiculous.

Seriously, what is the appeal? I can't fathom how this server is so populated.

What is the appeal in gankfest, instant death, bleed and dot non CP PvP?

Higher risk. Less lazy builds. Faster pace. No turtle tanks. Tons of diversity. Much better balance. No 6 man invincible ball groups. Siege is actually dangerous.

Are you saying there is no ganking in CP?

Non-cp is as lazy as you can get with builds, lol.
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on February 12, 2019 3:51AM
    Options
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is both so choose which you like and whine in zone. I think mmos should have more not less. So having the choice to be in a cp campaign or non-cp is better and works. I like both and most players do. :)

So play non-cp 100% if that is your thing but stop the troll threads when there is no need because Zos already gave you a choice.
    Options
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I was killing capped players or giving them a run for their money on my second account with 200-300 cp, just to throw that out there. It’s not that people are better it’s the fact more people have experience with cp, while others avoid no cp. BGs also has a mmr system, so you’re matched with low tier players to start most of the time.

As far as the first bolded part that is all more imperative in no cp because of the lack of resources, mitigation and healing. So, your reaction time has to be faster in no cp, your post pretty much contradicts the people saying you get one shotted in no cp.

I’ve seen you in Cyrodill standing around looking at your map. I’ve never seen you do anything necessarily spectacular lol.
    Options
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Whatever man. Enjoy the rest of your trolling.

Options
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve seen you in Cyrodill standing around looking at your map. I’ve never seen you do anything necessarily spectacular lol.

You don’t even know who I am.

Options
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean you just contradicted what all the pro cp said about no cp with your statement. Sad part is you don’t even realize it.
    Options
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mursie wrote: »

9. Cp points are a crutch. period. They lag pvp - period. if you need CP points to out-stat your opponent or because you are dieing to procs / 1shots in no-cp pvp then you're not a good player. Crutching on inflated stat pools to help give you a longer TTK because you can't properly build/defend/mitigate/avoid damage in no-cp is just that - crutching.

just being honest.

CP isn't a crutch if you are constantly fighting outnumbered against max CP players.

Just being honest...
    Options
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

O

I mean you just contradicted what all the pro cp said about no cp with your statement. Sad part is you don’t even realize it.

I don't care what anecdotal evidence forum trolls can come up with to make a claim that just isn't true. CP PVP is by far more difficult and requires much more skill.
    Options
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    mursie wrote: »

just being honest.

CP isn't a crutch if you are constantly fighting outnumbered against max CP players.

Just being honest...

I never even agree with this guy, he's been stalking me for months, but he's 100% correct hahaha
    Options