Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

[Class Rep] Vampire Feedback Thread

• _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And see, we have the heart of the problem in many of these comments. WW, is a "class" (not really, but unless your going to semantics me you get the point). You build to be a WW, and it pays off. On the other hand, vampire has been so weak that it is considered a buff to other classes, leading to people talking about its appearance. When people talk about balancing with vampire, they include the class it is on, when people talk about WW, they talk about WW.

Let's be honest, Vampire, in order to not just be a buff for pve characters and a death sentence for pve characters, needs a total rework. NB has a life steal skill line, why not expand upon that and make vampires the blood mages they are supposed to be instead of the blood fiends from riven spire that we currently have.

WW is completely useless in PvE. I do not want Vampire to be the same. I love the fact that I get the benefits (and drawbacks) of being a Vampire all the time, and not limited to once every 250 Ulti.
    The reason the only conversation about Vampires, is because its nearly perfect. Appearance is the only thing to talk about.
    Especially if ZoS would actually balance Fire & Lighting like it was before Dragon Bones Off Balance nerf. When the risk of being a Vampire wasn't 100% uptime on bonus Fire damage because Everyone and there mothers was running Fire Staves

WW is *fairly* brain dead and easy dps in Pve, and while I had an idea a few days ago that might work here. Give us a vampired themed dlc that brings in vampire lords. This way those that just want the buffs (and de-buffs) that vampire brings can still have them, but those that want to actually play a vampire....

Yes please... make vampire actually play and feel more like a vampire rather than a sustain / mobility buff for mag... needs more than two skills and morphs like baleful mist and clouding swarm needs to be reworked
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Ahala_ wrote: »
    Yes please... make vampire actually play and feel more like a vampire rather than a sustain / mobility buff for mag... needs more than two skills and morphs like baleful mist and clouding swarm needs to be reworked

No, no do not make Vampire play like its own thing. I do not want a Vampire Class. Thats why there are so few Werewolfs. Its not a Warden Werewolf, its just a Werewolf or a Warden.
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• Betty_Booms
    Betty_Booms
    ✭✭✭
    I will list more then 2 as there are serious issues in comparison to wolf. However they are in what i deem as order of priority.
    1.... The stage system. Trying to maintain at a certain vamp level is tedious and frustrating. I genetally want level 2 or level 4 depending on the content. But i feel the stages as a whole needs an entire rework.
    2..... Vulnerability. Fire and other specific skills that increase the damage against undead etc. Far more sources then a wolfs vulnerability...perhaps if the were bigger rewards for being stage 4 that coincidewith the massive damage you will take.
    3.....Overall drawbacks outweigh the incentive to be a vampire. Vulnerability and health recovery loss make it not viable.
    4......Lack of skills woth using. Mist form is the only one for me.
    5......Appearance options. I think you should have more options or skins. Perhaps questlines to obtain said skins. Looking like a corpse grows old.
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will list more then 2 as there are serious issues in comparison to wolf. However they are in what i deem as order of priority.
    1.... The stage system. Trying to maintain at a certain vamp level is tedious and frustrating. I genetally want level 2 or level 4 depending on the content. But i feel the stages as a whole needs an entire rework.
    2..... Vulnerability. Fire and other specific skills that increase the damage against undead etc. Far more sources then a wolfs vulnerability...perhaps if the were bigger rewards for being stage 4 that coincidewith the massive damage you will take.
    3.....Overall drawbacks outweigh the incentive to be a vampire. Vulnerability and health recovery loss make it not viable.
    4......Lack of skills woth using. Mist form is the only one for me.
    5......Appearance options. I think you should have more options or skins. Perhaps questlines to obtain said skins. Looking like a corpse grows old.

1. Okay, but I stay stage 4 except Hiath, Bloodroot and maybe occasionly with some groups.
    2. Wouldn't (and didn't) matter when Fire and Lighting were balanced . ZoS Screwed up the balance with the Off-Balance nerf
    3. Not really
    4. I'll take 2 skills and always active passives over Werewolf set up any day.
    5. Yes this. Zos fix your janky uampirc appera.ee. Its really easy. Fix which layer the skin is or turn up the transparency of the skin. So things show through properly. It should change the apperance of you're character, not completely erase the appermce of your character
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

• ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    WW is *fairly* brain dead and easy dps in Pve, and while I had an idea a few days ago that might work here. Give us a vampired themed dlc that brings in vampire lords. This way those that just want the buffs (and de-buffs) that vampire brings can still have them, but those that want to actually play a vampire....

I could get behind that idea.

Vamp lords would be badass. A vampire chapter/dlc would be really cool. But probably not this year.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Esorono
    Esorono
    ✭✭
    1: Passives are too strong not to have.
    2: Vampires are too ugly to have.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Part of the vampire quest should be a drunk Nord Vampire at the end half-finishing your mandatory tattoo removal ritual.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Part of the vampire quest should be a drunk Nord Vampire at the end half-finishing your mandatory tattoo removal ritual.

Lol
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • ProbablePaul
    ProbablePaul
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. I want to behave like a vampire more often... I might come to regret saying this, but I wish I had a reason to be feeding on things more often. As it is I.. essentially avoid being a vampire, as a vampire, because the higher vampirism stages are simply better than the lower ones.
    2. Why don't vampires have more night/day mechanics? It would be fun and interesting if we were stronger at night, and weaker during the day, if in direct sunlight. As an example, at night remove the health recovery debuff, and maybe even allow vampires to acquire health recovery stacks, from feeding on things at night, which decay over time, and simply vanish at sunrise. Why not have all of their abilities change due to night day? c_c

I know you said two! but for the love of god, please focus on mechanics more than appearance... some of us don't mind, or we even like the appearance of the vampire! But most of all, I enjoy playing the game just as much, if not more than I enjoy swooning over my characters appearance.
    Edited by ProbablePaul on January 15, 2019 6:26AM
    Bosmer Melee Magicka Nightblade
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. I want to behave like a vampire more often... I might come to regret saying this, but I wish I had a reason to be feeding on things more often. As it is I.. essentially avoid being a vampire, as a vampire, because the higher vampirism stages are simply better than the lower ones.
    2. Why don't vampires have more night/day mechanics? It would be fun and interesting if we were stronger at night, and weaker during the day, if in direct sunlight. As an example, at night remove the health recovery debuff, and maybe even allow vampires to acquire health recovery stacks, from feeding on things at night, which decay over time, and simply vanish at sunrise. Why not have all of their abilities change due to night day? c_c

I know you said two! but for the love of god, please focus on mechanics more than appearance... some of us don't mind, or we even like the appearance of the vampire! But most of all, I enjoy playing the game just as much, if not more than I enjoy swooning over my characters appearance.

Vampire and Werewolf both. Both need some more to it. Like Werewolf turn on the new moon if they haven't already. So that going into a city put you at risk of a sudden change. Vampire have a Stage 5 where there is no extra buffs and just that guards a bounty. (Maybe make the 4->5 timer like 12 hours)
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Others

• InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just give us the "Mortal's Mask" skin to hide vampirism and most vampires will be ecstatic.
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just give us the "Mortal's Mask" skin to hide vampirism and most vampires will be ecstatic.

No we wont. Because Skins already exist. The trouble with them, is thats all you get. None (or few) of the other customization. No tattoo except Psijic and Vevic's,
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Others

• InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No we wont. Because Skins already exist. The trouble with them, is thats all you get. None (or few) of the other customization. No tattoo except Psijic and Vevic's,

Another problem is that you are forced to wear a skin. I for example use the necromancer skin but it comes with glowy tattoos... and I personally hate tattoos. The second least intruding skin is the amber plasm skin. And it also comes with some stuff that I don't want. This is my only issue. It is purely aesthetic.
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Esorono wrote: »
    1: Passives are too strong not to have.
    2: Vampires are too ugly to have.

vampires are sexy
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭
    1. Make Vampire an ultimate with its own skill bar just like Werewolf ( I love the re-fresh WW got)
    a. in vampire form you
    1a. take +10% damage from fighter guild skills (RP undead hunters)
    2a. take +20% fire damage
    3a. immune to frost, lightening, disease, poison status effects
    4a. smaller NPC aggro radius ((both normal and when sneaking)

2. Improve the RP aspect between Vampire, WW, and Fighter Guild (undead hunter)

3. Add achievement/crown store skins for each (Vampire, WW, Fighter Guild (undead hunter )

Edited by TankHealz2015 on February 1, 2019 2:44PM
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Make Vampire an ultimate with its own skill bar just like Werewolf ( I love the re-fresh WW got)
    a. in vampire form you
    For the forking love of gawd, no. Do not turn Vampire into WW. WW is so niche. If I wanted something like WW, then just make it a class and WW/Vampire form all the time.

3. Add achievement/crown store skins for each (Vampire, WW, Fighter Guild (undead hunter )
    Already is a WW skin, but yeah I could support this. Along with more effects, like WW Forced Transition on the New Moons, so you better make sure you do it before going in the city. And maybe Stage 4 Vampires have a bounty, or a separate bounty mechanic like maybe Stage 5 with a once a day feed requirement to stay out of.
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Others

• amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    25% dmg increase basically gives major berserk to magDks and makes vampire looks less appeal on stamina chars.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    a. in vampire form you
    For the forking love of gawd, no. Do not turn Vampire into WW. WW is so niche. If I wanted something like WW, then just make it a class and WW/Vampire form all the time.

Already is a WW skin, but yeah I could support this. Along with more effects, like WW Forced Transition on the New Moons, so you better make sure you do it before going in the city. And maybe Stage 4 Vampires have a bounty, or a separate bounty mechanic like maybe Stage 5 with a once a day feed requirement to stay out of.

you seem to be forgetting pvp... vampire is USELESS in pvp on every class BUT mag templar. you take FAR to much fire damage for it to even come close to balancing it out with buffs from the passives.
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a. in vampire form you

you seem to be forgetting pvp... vampire is USELESS in pvp on every class BUT mag templar. you take FAR to much fire damage for it to even come close to balancing it out with buffs from the passives.

All 3 of my PvP characters are Vampires. Undeath is such a good passive, it is well worth taking. The only fire to worry about is Siege (dont stand in it) and Mag Classes (which is like 1/3rd of PvPers) Yes you will get wrecked by more than one DBoS but its well worth it the rest of the time. Because honestly more than 1 DBoS and you're probably dead either way.

Lets not forget full speed sneaking when you are flanking or the recoveries
    Edited by Maura_Neysa on February 7, 2019 10:21AM
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Others

• Villaine
    Villaine
    ✭✭✭
    LOVE Vampires and LOVE the quest. Ashamedly I have completed that quest more times than I would like to admit. But toggle... a toggle would be wonderful. Yes, I know there are ways to hide the vampirism via disguises but having that simple option would make a world of difference to me personally. Some days I don't mind it and others days I am just not in the mood to look at that... stage 4... oof.

Otherwise, there are some great ideas in this thread and I will leave them to it. I personally am fine with the skills and passives as they are. But like anything else there is most likely a way to make improvements.
  • LordTareq
    LordTareq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My top 3 annoyances with the vampire:

1. The skin. Enough said already but the vampire effect needs to be much more subtle or a disguise/toggle functionality.
    2. The stages. These should promote you to feed! The first stage (i.e. regular feeding) should provide the most bonuses. The last stage (starvation) should make you weaker. Atm its the complete other way around forcing us to starve our vampires to get the best bonuses.
    3. The vampire skills are too limited. I never use any of them, though I can see how mist-form can be useful for some. Expand to have 5 skills + ultimate like most other skill lines.
  • ArenGesus
    ArenGesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My personal take:

Passives:

I think the passive trade-off choice is fine currently. The fire/dawnbreaker damage and lack of health regen is noticeable in PVP, but the resource regen is also noticeable and valuable. Sneak speed is valuable. In PVE the downsides trade-offs are fight-specific, so maybe a little less compelling reason to not run vamp, but sneak isn't beneficial in PVE either, so fewer upsides as well. Still I think as it stands, it's a legitimate choice with pros/cons either way.

Appearance:

I have one character that I've built specifically around the current look and I'm very happy with how nasty/edgy she looks. I have others that wear head to toe costumes specifically to cover them up. And I have one that I won't change because I like the current appearance and outfit, but don't want to go ugly. A toggle seems like the right thing to do here, but I'm not sure I'd make other appearance changes - though others who run cat do have some legit complaints about fur. One thing that would help a lot that I haven't seen suggested here is a toggle in the character editor - when you create a new toon and you know you want to go vamp, it would be cool to toggle the stage 4 appearance so you can preview what you'll actually look like. This at least gives you the ability to plan your look around the physical characteristics.

Skills:

Wut? Do these get used (outside of mist in pvp)? These seem like they could use attention but I can't offer specifics because I honestly haven't seen a tooltip that compelled me to even try them. Other complaints about feeding on NPCs and animations might be valid too, but I don't feed and don't have much to say about it.

But I do think vamps should offer something that implies fast and deadly. It would be cool to see some stam morphs or melee abilities. Some type of quick strike, either short intense movement speed and/or damage buff (think something like crushing weapon with added speed buff and maybe a higher cost) or melee gap closer. I use mist as an escape, but it would be cool to have something similar geared toward attack.
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vampires look ugly like 99% of times
  • Artim_X
    Artim_X
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no way to stealth feed on NPCs. At the very least we should be able to feed on those that are sleeping without getting a bounty. (this is purely a roleplay pain point, since one can simply drink a Double Bloody Mara when they want to lower their vampirism).
    (AD) Artim X/Xirtām/Måtrix |PC/NA| Casual staff wielding vampire sorcerer/templar/arcanist
    Electric-Burn/Stun
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Av0zcKH3i2BkaY1GXW/giphy.gif/https://c.tenor.com/jQHdFftrgwMAAAAC/tenor.gif
    • Damage Dealing Build.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Inferno/Lightning Staff (infused/shock enchant), and Rage of the Ursauk jewelry (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused/flame/weapon damage enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Boundless Storm, Mages' Wrath, Lightning Flood, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build), and Power Overload.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Crushing Shock/Storm Pulsar, Streak, Flame/Shock Reach, Unstable Wall of Fire/Storms, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build) and Fiery/Thunderous Rage.
    Electric-Heal
    https://media.giphy.com/media/5ibGIHneWS6ek/giphy.gif
    • My Healer Build.
    • Gear: 5 Spell Power Cure (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Lightning Staff (Charged/shock enchant), and Infallible Aether jewelry (arcane with spell damage enchant)/restoration staff (Powered with absorb magicka enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Power Surge, Boundless Storm, Blessing of Restoration, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Dark Deal, Overflowing Altar, Elemental Drain, Blockade of Storms, Twilight Matriarch, and Aggressive Horn.
    Electric-Ward
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Wa0TGmtDvwW3e/giphy.gif
    • My Meme Tank Build that uses high resistance and variety of wards.
    • Gear: 5 Brands of Imperium (All body pieces except Head and Shoulders, with Divine trait, and with Prismatic Defense Enchants), full Mother Ciannait's (1 light and 1 medium. Divines and Max Mag Enchant), and Combat Physician jewelry (bloodthirsty with Prismatic Recovery Enchants), CP restoration staff (Infused with hardening enchant), and CP ice staff (Infused with crusher enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Bound Aegis, Deep Thoughts, Boundless Storm, Healing Ward, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Silver Leash (Elemental Drain if healer isn't running it), Bound Aegis, Frost Clench, Blockade of Frost, Empowered Ward, and Temporal Guard.
    Electric-Vamp
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ukDQiYZzRAxMZKcK86/giphy.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact for regular and NoCP build/Oblivion's Foe for dot build (medium chest and body pieces light. All Impenetrable. Max Mag Enchants). Gaze of Sithis and 1 light Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton (light shoulders, and impenetrable with Max Mag Enchants). Knight Slayer/Pariah jewelry/Plaguebreak for dot build (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused with oblivion enchant for regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build. Sharpened for dot build)/restoration staff (infused with oblivion enchant regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Structured Entropy, Boundless Storm, Soul Splitting Trap, Radiating Regeneration, Healing Ward, and Life Giver.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Drain Vigor (Elemental Susceptibility), Race Against Time, Rune Cage, Radiant Magelight, Empowered Ward, and Shatter Soul.
    Dawnfang
    https://media.tenor.com/ogWfvDdsqBIAAAAd/anime-black-clover.gif
    • My casual one bar heavy attack Templar build that only utilizes Aedric Spear abilities.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (Head or Shoulder and body pieces except Chest. All body pieces Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchant), Lightning Staff of the Sergeant (Infused/shock enchant), and Sergeant's Mail jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Puncturing Sweep, Aurora Javelin, Toppling Charge, Blazing Spear, Radiant Ward, and Crescent Sweep.
    Duskfang
    https://media.tenor.com/Jo8aG_ouy_oAAAAd/ac-odyssey.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact (Heavy Chest with light Head, Waist, Hands, and Feet. All body pieces Impenetrable. Health enchant on head and everything else Magicka Enchants), 1 Medium Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton Shoulder (Impenetrable, Max Health Enchant), Knight Slayer Restoration Staff (Infused/Decrease Health enchant/Stealth-Draining Poison IX), and Knight Slayer jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with Spell Damage Enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1:Radiant Oppression, Race Against Time, Aurora Javelin, Breath of Life, Resolving Vigor, and Life Giver (Shatter Soul).
    PvE Starter Gear
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6CovzgyTig7M4/giphy.gif
    • Gear: 5 Law of Julianos (heavy chest, gloves/belt light, and the rest can be light or 1 medium piece if you're not wearing medium anywhere else on your body. All in training if grinding for XP or divines), Armor of the Seducer or Magnus' Gift head, shoulder, and staves (light with 1 medium piece if you are not already wearing 1 medium Julianos piece. All in training or divines. The staves should be training or infused), and 3 purple Willpower Jewelry with Arcane trait (can be bought from trading guilds for relatively cheap.
    • Check tamrieltradecentre.com for the best deals if you're not using a price checking addon).
    Race
    https://media.giphy.com/media/sdEkeWpiaGz0A/giphy.gif
    • High elf, since you will not have issues with sustain, but other mag based races are also fine so this is more of a personal choice.
    Mundus Stones
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cT3wMhLGQWdKU/giphy.gif
    • PvP: The Lover for penetration when playing a sorc or temp.
    • PvE Healing/Damage: The Thief for decent crit rate.
    • PvE Tanking: The Lady to get close to resistance cap.
    Current Champion Points
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGDAx6u3hthMhgI/giphy.gif
    • DPS Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Exploiter, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Thaumaturge, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Healer Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Hope Infusion, Weapon's Expert, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Tanky Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Ironclad, Enduring Resolve, Reinforced, Duelist's Rebuff, Bastion, Ward Master, Rejuvenation, Fortified.
    • PvP Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, Occult Overload, Arcane Supremacy, Bastion, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvE Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Fighting Finesse, Master-at-Arms, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvP Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, From the Brink, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    Favorite Foods and Potions
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPoTggaYFNd1FdAI/giphy.gif
    • Parse Food for PvE:(DPS) Ghastly Eye Bowl (increases Max Magicka by 4592 and Magicka Recovery by 459 for 2 hours).
    • Gold/Purple Food for Sorc PvP and Meme Tanking:(PvP) Clockwork Citrus Filet (increases Max Health by 3326, Health Recovery by 406 [useful if stage 1 vampire], Max Magicka by 3080, and Magicka Recovery by 338 for 2 hours). Witchmother's Potent Brew (Increase Max Magicka by 2856, Max Health by 3094, and Magicka Recovery by 315 for 2 hours.
    • Trash Potions when feeling cheap: Regular CP150 Essence of Magicka pots that I obtain frequently from playing the game or Crown Tri-Restoration Potion obtained from dailies.
    • Crafted Potions: Essence of Spell Critical (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, and Water Hyacinth). Without magelight this is my primary means of obtaining Major Prophecy on my Sorc, which increases my Spell Critical Rating. This also heals and restores magicka. Essence of Immovability (Columbine, Corn Flower, and Wormwood). I use this in PvP, since this gives me stealth detection, knockback immunity, and restores magicka (better to use it when competent allies are nearby, since it might reveal that you are surrounded by multiple players in stealth and you will not have an emergency pot available after use). Essence of Invisibility with only 2 ingredients (Blue Entoloma, Namira's Rot, Nirnroot, or Spider Egg). I use this in PvE content that requires stealth and if I need more speed I'll use Rapid Maneuver before using the potion. Essence of Invisibility with 3 ingredients (Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, and Namira's Rot). Very useful in PvP alongside the vampire Dark Stalker passive, since you'll be invisible, ignore movement speed penalty while in Crouch, and you'll have a 30% movement speed boost from Major Expedition (I always have this slotted when riding from point A to B in PvP land, since gankers are always lurking). My templar will mostly use Essence of Health (Tri-Stat Potion) Ingredients: (Mountain Flower, Columbine, and Bugloss).
  • dovakiin5574
    dovakiin5574
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again I beg for a hide option for the super ugly skin
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most people here complain about the looks, well, I don't care that much, I have managed to give my Stage 4 vampire a cool look, however, someone looking like that can hardly 'blend in' anymore, but I guess we shouldn't go there.

My first concern is the fantasy, there's just not enough in the game to fulfill that, Skyrim on the other hand had plenty, especially after the DLC, but let's not compare. I would like to have some interesting feeding system that's at least somewhat engaging and should puts me in the place of having a choice, to feed or not. Some type of hunger system would be best, where you HAVE to feed in order to empower your abilities or even be able to use them.

Second one would be... performance, let's face it, I can't see any reason to being a vampire, other than RP ones that is. Maybe that is fine, but this is an MMORPG, so at least I should have some clear advantages and new build possibilities, not just a passive or two. A full fledged skill line like the werewolf would be perfect, I would throw all my crowns in a Vampire themed DLC.

p.s. thank you for caring, I hope to see some changes to vampires soon. <3
  • megasurge93
    megasurge93
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see Vampire have a full bar of skills available like Werewolf does (i.e. 5 skills and an Ultimate). Currently, I use a two handed sword to fly through the wind at super fast speed (i.e. critical rush), then I use my vampire drain. It would be way more fun, if the Vampire had it's own gap closer that was literally them flying across the sky in maybe some hybrid bat form. It would also be neat to have a Vampire Fear or perhaps Charm, like Werewolf has?
    "Illusion is the first of all pleasures." ~Oscar Wilde
  • armeegrun
    armeegrun
    ✭✭
    My two cents worth on Vampire.

I have two vampires I have played since they came out I guess, the issues I have are pretty much in line with real world Vampire Myth/Lore.

- Would like to see mist form be a little more inline with granting invisibility and remaining hidden.
    - Appearance, I'm on the fence about it, I'd say if changed, at least keep the red eyes.
    - Maybe reduce the fire damage some, swap it our for say, garlic damage, of course I am kidding on the garlic...lol
    - Feed on an NPC could be an auto kill like Blade of Woe, thoughts anyone?

To me it seems like the Werewolf has a lot more good stuff then the Vampire skill line.
  • armeegrun
    armeegrun
    ✭✭
    Although I stated "IRL" Vampire myth/lore, I would not suggest that vampires take damage from the sun, unless of course we get an option to craft and SPF 1000 or so potion/lotion or something...lol
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    armeegrun wrote: »
    Although I stated "IRL" Vampire myth/lore, I would not suggest that vampires take damage from the sun, unless of course we get an option to craft and SPF 1000 or so potion/lotion or something...lol

Vamps here are different from Skyrim, Oblivion and Morrowind since it is a different disease.

Porphyric hemophilia = Morrowind/Oblivion (sun dmg)
    Sanguinaris Vampiris= Skyrim (regen impaired on sunlight)
    Noxophiric Sanguivoria= ESO (good morning starshine ♫)

Edited by Xvorg on March 20, 2019 6:59PM
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique