Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Argonian race is worst for DD of all other races

Anyron
Anyron
✭✭✭✭✭
With this patch, every race got magicka/stamina pool which was better than argonians. Some was buffed, like orc but argonian stayed as it was before - worst dd race

High elf =2000 magicka +258 spell damage
Wood elf = 2000 stamina
Breton = 2000 magicka
Imperial = 2000 stamina
Nord = 1500 stamina
Dark elf = 1875 stamina +1875 magicka
Orc = 2000 stamina + 258 weapon damage
Redguard = 2000 stamina
Khajiit = 825 stamina + 825 magicka + 8% weapon and spell critical

Argonian = 1000 magicka

Please, do something with this and do not let us be so bad 4bpds9xakzhv.gif
  • TimeDazzler
    TimeDazzler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian has 1000 health too...

As far as max stats go ...
    2000 (High Elf, Argonian, Wood Elf, Breton, Redguard), then 2475 (Khajiit), 2500 (Nord), 3000 (Orc), 3750 (Dark Elf) and 4000 (Imperial).

Seems fine to me.
    PC NA
    Characters:
    Tımë Ðâzzlër - Stamina Warden - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłër - Magicka Nightblade - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłêr - Stamina Templar - AD
    Sugar Deady - Magicka Necromancer - AD
    Sprint v X - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
    Tımë Ðâzzlër Ðk - Stamina Dragonknight - EP
    Time Dazzler - Magicka Warden - DC
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Health isnt dd stat
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc has health too,
    Imperial too
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol,

one want Argonian as DPS

other want as Tank

and someone else want as Healer

Stop making such threads, Potion and healing nerf caused enough outrage!
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe becouse it's not their role. As if an Imperial can be a damage dealer. Same thing. Actually imperial sucks more
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • keevil111
    keevil111
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyron wrote: »
    Health isnt dd stat

Sure it is...DD = Don't DIe LMFAOOOOO!

J/K
    PS4 NA
  • TimeDazzler
    TimeDazzler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian was never a DD race, it's always been bis for sustain/healing. That's part of the uniqueness of the race, not every race should have the exact same damage/healing/sustain capabilities. They should be good in some areas and weaker in others.
    PC NA
    Characters:
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol,

one want Argonian as DPS

other want as Tank

This is ctrl+c/v? I see this on every your comment
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    keevil111 wrote: »
    Health isnt dd stat

Sure it is...DD = Don't DIe LMFAOOOOO!

J/K

Magicka/stamina stacking is something different
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cries wrote: »
    Argonian was never a DD race, it's always been bis for sustain/healing. That's part of the uniqueness of the race, not every race should have the exact same damage/healing/sustain capabilities. They should be good in some areas and weaker in others.

Thing is thre are better healers ( breton + altmer) better tanks ( Nord, redguard) and every race is better for dps.

How is this ballanced?
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that argonian DPS potential should be buffed in some way. Especially if you take into account that after next patch argonian will not be as good in tanking & healing roles.

Currently it is a BIS race for a tank role and good choice for a healer role. After next patch this will change and Argonian will be outpreformed by other Races.
    So as a tank they will be outperformed by Nords, Imerials and possible even Redguards (most of the reason for that is that Argonians will be missing their +5% healing received bonus, while other races received numerous buffs).

As a Healer they will be outperformed by Bretons, High Elves, Dark Elves and even Khajiits (again, mostly because other races received numerous buffs that will outshine Argonian 6% bonus to healing done).

Argonians will still have some potential to be used in those roles (tank & healer) but the same can not be said about DPS role.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on February 7, 2019 7:50AM
  • TimeDazzler
    TimeDazzler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thing is thre are better healers ( breton + altmer) better tanks ( Nord, redguard) and every race is better for dps.

How is this ballanced?

Ok, name me a race with better sustain then Argonian? Breton? LMAO we're talking about 4k health/stam/magicka here. Also no way altmer is a better healer then argonian and no way redguard is a better tank.
    PC NA
    Characters:
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol,

one want Argonian as DPS

other want as Tank

well, you are doing same. Are not you?
  • Ajax_22
    Ajax_22
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How is this ballanced?

Altmer are worse healers. The potion passive is better than all Altmer passives combined for healing.

Redguard vs Argonan is more a matter of playstyle and preference rather than an objective best. They're in a good place there.

Imperials would like to have a word with you.
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How is this ballanced?

Ok, name me a race with better sustain then Argonian? Breton? LMAO we're talking about 4k health/stam/magicka here. Also no way altmer is a better healer then argonian and no way redguard is a better tank.

You mean total resources or efficient resources recovery?
    That passive looks good only on paper. In several my posts i said, you can use full potential of resourceful only with tank.
    In most cases, ( when potion consumed while one stat is low and other full, 2/3 passive wasted. When you drink detection potion, 3/3 wasted)

As for DD, only in rare cases you have all bars empty enough to get this passive
  • Kolzki
    Kolzki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Health isnt dd stat

Health is a DD stat if the passive saves you from putting health in attribute points or an armour glyph.
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol,

one want Argonian as DPS

other want as Tank

No, my post are maybe all about argonians but there are different topics

Resourceful
    Argonians are no tanks by lore
    Give something to argonian dps (which was last week and other races were buffed but argonians got nothing in this way)
    Etc

If you want you can find all my posts and post it here so others can see proof of what you said. I can, in return find at least 3 posts from last week when u used your copy answer
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajax_22 wrote: »

How is this ballanced?

Altmer are worse healers. The potion passive is better than all Altmer passives combined for healing.

Redguard vs Argonan is more a matter of playstyle and preference rather than an objective best. They're in a good place there.

Altmer are worse? Whis is better??

1k max magicka +6% healing done=2k magicka+250 spell damage. ?

Dont forget its multiplied by other +% max magicka and CP system and major sorcery buff and major+minor mending buff

Imperial is clearly better with

2000 health
    2000 stamina
    15% chance for 1750 healing while Direct ability is used ( which is most of all attacks + light and heavy attacks) WITHOUT COOLDOWN.
    Edited by Anyron on February 6, 2019 6:54PM
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you looking at max stats, or are you looking at actual DPS comparisons and factoring sustain, too?

It's the end result DPS that matters, max stat only being part of the equation.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    👏 NOT EVERY RACE HAS TO BE A TOP PVE DPS RACE 👏

Buffing Argonians' offensive stats will inevitably lead to their utility passives being nerfed. Just race change your toon and leave the rest of us Argonians alone.
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you looking at max stats, or are you looking at actual DPS comparisons and factoring sustain, too?

It's the end result DPS that matters, max stat only being part of the equation.

I tried to find dps and healing comparisons but i was unlucky but i know it was here on pts somewhere

Everyone can try to look there to see argonians are last in dps tests and also last in healing tests ( with races altmer, breton khajiit argonian)
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ccmedaddy wrote: »

Buffing Argonians' offensive stats will inevitably lead to their utility passives being nerfed.
    Isn't it exactly what happened on PTS ? I mean the utility passives...

• Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Buffing Argonians' offensive stats will inevitably lead to their utility passives being nerfed. Just race change your toon and leave the rest of us Argonians alone.

I would love to see this. Moving from that useless tank racials to something else. Tanks are minority of all players here and now argonians will have no chance to play anything else
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I would love to see this. Moving from that useless tank racials to something else. Tanks are minority of all players here and now argonians will have no chance to play anything else
    No one cares how much DPS Argonians do because they're good at everything else. ZOS is giving you 3 race change tokens. Use them and leave the Argonian race alone.
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Buffing Argonians' offensive stats will inevitably lead to their utility passives being nerfed.
    Isn't it exactly what happened on PTS ? I mean the utility passives...
    Just barely. We're losing 4% healing and something like 500 mag/stam/health restored with every potion use. It's still one of the best tank/healer races.
    Edited by ccmedaddy on February 7, 2019 7:07PM
  • Ajax_22
    Ajax_22
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajax_22 wrote: »

How is this ballanced?

Altmer are worse? Whis is better??

1k max magicka +6% healing done=2k magicka+250 spell damage. ?

Dont forget its multiplied by other +% max magicka and CP system and major sorcery buff and major+minor mending buff

Imperial is clearly better with

2000 health
    2000 stamina
    15% chance for 1750 healing while Direct ability is used ( which is most of all attacks + light and heavy attacks) WITHOUT COOLDOWN.

Regen is the most important healing stat. As said in the post you ignored, the potion passive alone is better than all other Altmer stats combined.

How does that make Imperials better DPS? Additionally, that's the old Red Diamond.
    Edited by Ajax_22 on February 6, 2019 7:16PM
  • Koronach
    Koronach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol,

one want Argonian as DPS

other want as Tank

No, my post are maybe all about argonians but there are different topics

Resourceful
    Argonians are no tanks by lore
    Give something to argonian dps (which was last week and other races were buffed but argonians got nothing in this way)
    Etc

If you want you can find all my posts and post it here so others can see proof of what you said. I can, in return find at least 3 posts from last week when u used your copy answer

That's the part that bothers me, since when were Argonians ever tanks? Our stats have always been in int,agi, and speed, we had a handicap in endurance. Also we never had a bonus in restoration magic it was mysticism and illusion so how the hell are we such great healers? Yet we are the only race to have members hatched into the Dark Brotherhood as Shadowscales and trained to kill from a young age. Yet we end up being shoehorned into life saving roles like tank and healer. Don't even get me started on the idiotic and lore breaking idea to remove poison resistance.
    Edited by Koronach on February 6, 2019 7:19PM
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Anyron

Please by all means my imperial would like to have a word with you. We are pretty bad lol. We actually rated the worst race in the game but by all means we can definitely trade all of our passives with you guys. I would not be crying over what you guys have lol. Go look at us imperials being 3rd best tank worst magic DPS worst healer and worst stam DPS. Yep imperials have it so good please convince devs to let us trade all passives I can work around missing my 2k stam with your potion passive no problem :wink:
    Edited by Kidgangster101 on February 6, 2019 7:32PM
  • Ajax_22
    Ajax_22
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Anyron

Go look at us imperials being 3rd best tank

Fifth best tank. Nord, Breton, Argonan, and Redguard are all better, even with our recent Red Diamond change.
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No one cares how much DPS Argonians do because they're good at everything else. ZOS is giving you 3 race change tokens. Use them and leave the Argonian race alone.

I play argonian, i am not meta follower. I just want my race to be for something when others getting buffs