Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

bleeds are too strong.

boaz733
boaz733
✭✭✭
u give us spell and physical penetration that's fine,
what's the point of having armor when bleeds/damage health of all kinds (sets/glyph/poisons) is going straight through?
reduce it something like ignore 30% of resistances or something.
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Water is wet.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    already made a suggestion on how to fix in another thread about this problem.

Rework Invigorating trait to give bleedresistance.
    this should be according to the armor type, Heavy armor the least resistance, medium inbetwwen, and light armor the best bleed resistance.

It should be that light armor may think about dropping 1 or 2 impen pieces for 1 or 2 bleed resistance pieces.

PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drop Bleed and Oblivion damage completely and fix the individual skills, skill-lines, and armor types so that they are balanced. Bleed and Oblivion damage are nothing but a ill-designed band-aid that ZOS is trying to sell as a permanent solution.
  • boaz733
    boaz733
    ✭✭✭
    Galarthor wrote: »
    Drop Bleed and Oblivion damage completely and fix the individual skills, skill-lines, and armor types so that they are balanced. Bleed and Oblivion damage are nothing but a ill-designed band-aid that ZOS is trying to sell as a permanent solution.

this actually makes sense, let's remove this cancer altogether, and make armor mean something, it's so counterproductive to give us "armor" and then so much *** that completely ignores it.

• Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They basically nerf all the wrong things. DW enchantments, passive bleed chance from axes but the main problems with bleeds (vDSA weapons and 100% pen is simply too strong) remain. Funny how it's supposed to "counter" tanks, yet it overwhelms almost everything.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They basically nerf all the wrong things. DW enchantments, passive bleed chance from axes but the main problems with bleeds (vDSA weapons and 100% pen is simply too strong) remain. Funny how it's supposed to "counter" tanks, yet it overwhelms almost everything.

So ture.

IMO they should just add Bleedresistance to Light and Medium Armor passives, and the Problem woul dbe solved completly.

vDSA DW is already only strong in PVP, in PVE the additional 1,3k DMG on the DOT is outclassed by a Monsterset with ease.
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If people stopped being so tanky, then ZoS wouldn’t have to find a counter to tankyness!

WlBqPtw.jpg
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    If people stopped being so tanky, then ZoS wouldn’t have to find a counter to tankyness!

WlBqPtw.jpg

Well if ZOS didn't gut movement speed, we wouldn't have another tank meta on our hands.

Sure, bleeds are designed to be effective against them. Problem is some people still use other armors and bleeds are just as potent. In fact, worse, as you don't get great healing like heavy to overcome them.
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If ZOS stopped making being tanky so OP, then people wouldn’t have to run tanky builds!

WlBqPtw.jpg

For those confusing cause and effect.
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're too weak ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • boaz733
    boaz733
    ✭✭✭
    all type of dmg that ignores armor should be removed
    and a few heavy sets should be nerfed.
    that's about it.
  • d3adpain
    d3adpain
    ✭✭✭
    zos should make it in pvp area its won't ignore resistance adding it to the "battle spirit"
    or just nerf bleeds but its would hurt pve ,or nerf just the master 1h bleed
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just hrowing it in here...how about increasing the cost of Rending slashes from 2190 Basecost up to 2700?

might not be the fix ppl are looking for, but I would say it might help a little bit?

Mainly asking for PVE reasons, since Rending is used as a spammable, due to the hit initial dmg, and lower cost than things like Rapid strikes or flying dagger
    PC EU

• Thanatos_inside
    Thanatos_inside
    ✭✭✭
    really add light and medium armor bleeds` ressistance
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

already made that suggestion like 10 posts before you, noone seemes to really care about the Idea, even tho i think its not a bad idea..however its might just be the next bandaid for a baindaid for a bandaid...
    PC EU

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of note, and for what it is worth, Zos is supposedly finally putting together a vision for combat in this game, "codifying our vision and long-term strategy for combat.

I expect bleeds will be part of that.

Personally I am hopeful that Zos is finally getting serious about managing combat in this game well however, I am probably more cautious and understand time will tell if they can get a handle on things.
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Of note, and for what it is worth, Zos is supposedly finally putting together a vision for combat in this game, "codifying our vision and long-term strategy for combat.

I expect bleeds will be part of that.

Personally I am hopeful that Zos is finally getting serious about managing combat in this game well however, I am probably more cautious and understand time will tell if they can get a handle on things.

ZOS talks politician. They talk a lot without really saying anything.
    For example: "We are aware and looking into it" ... years later "it" still hasn't been fixed.

What is that sentence of ZOS really saying? Nothing but that they are writing somethign down and that you won't see it for a long time / ever.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The idea behind bleed damage ignoring resistances is fine (and should stay that way), the values of certain skills and passives should be re-valued and I think ZOS is doing the right thing to reduce the damage on the passives bleeds from Dual-wield and 2h skilline.

Saying bleed damage is the counter for heavy armor is a bit incorrect since you can easily reach resistance cap with both light and medium armor without sacrificing neither sustain or damage.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

The idea behind bleed damage ignoring resistances is fine (and should stay that way), the values of certain skills and passives should be re-valued and I think ZOS is doing the right thing to reduce the damage on the passives bleeds from Dual-wield and 2h skilline.

Saying bleed damage is the counter for heavy armor is a bit incorrect since you can easily reach resistance cap with both light and medium armor without sacrificing neither sustain or damage.

That's right but, bleeds were designed to counter high resistance builds, you can read it in PTS notes.

Bleeds should be similar to new implosion - dynamic penetration mechanic. Max mitigation we can get from armor is 50%, in that situation bleeds ignore all of it.

Because it is impossible to have 0% resistances we can take lowest armor rating in 160cp gear which is something around 13% (don't know exact number) bleeds shouldn't ignore that resistance at all. Now we just scale it through 13-50% and we are ok.

Or simpler solution. Buff a bit normal dots, and lower damage of bleeds in the way that normal dot will deal more damage against target with low resists and less against someone with high resistances.

And just one question. Where are magicka based bleeds?
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We are still closely monitoring the bleed from these passives, and investigating ways to better distinguish the play patterns that Axes and Maces provide

From the patch notes, I don't believe they are quite done with bleeds yet.
    Edited by brandonv516 on January 28, 2019 11:47AM
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are still closely monitoring the bleed from these passives, and investigating ways to better distinguish the play patterns that Axes and Maces provide

It would be nice if maces helped bleeds somehow, like daggers let it crit more and swords increase the damage, axes are fine though, they just add another blood and don't add anything to your base stats
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It would be nice if maces helped bleeds somehow, like daggers let it crit more and swords increase the damage, axes are fine though, they just add another blood and don't add anything to your base stats

the uselessness of maces is a whole other stroy...
    in PVP they might have a really small field of use, but PVE wise they're useless
    their effect is calculated after penetration like major breach / fracture ect...making the % value at the end do like 100 Pen or so....just bad design.

Giving maces bonusdmg against blocking targets would be even more usefull than their actual % Pen bonus
    PC EU

• Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

in PVP they might have a really small field of use, but PVE wise they're useless
    their effect is calculated after penetration like major breach / fracture ect...making the % value at the end do like 100 Pen or so....just bad design.

Giving maces bonusdmg against blocking targets would be even more usefull than their actual % Pen bonus

Your whole statement is overblown.

maces percentage based pen is calculated after debuffs, like alkosh and fracture but before self pen buffs, like lover or sharpened or the cp node. like this-
    Armor Mitigation =1-((((Target Resistance - Target Debuffs)*(1 - % Penetration ) - Penetration)/(Target.EffectiveLevel * 1000)))

so the best you can get in debuffs is 12,351 out of 18200, that is will gold alkosh and and infused TP crusher and both fractures, leaving 5,849 armor. A single mace will still give you 585 pen after that, dual maces will give you 1170, in the absolute worst case for them, most of the time you will have more armor left, mostly becuase main tank rarely have TP on. Still a more then 1/2% DPS increase, in the absolute worst case. Lover with 7 gold divines is 4,196, that would still leave 1067 armor. usually you would have to use cp to cover this, but using maces you can put those points elsewhere. in aoe situations, where major fracture is not on most targets, maces are the best to use.

full surce here- https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/422268/a-comprehensive-guide-on-damage-dealing-in-elder-scrolls-online/p1

relevent part here-
    4. Armor Penetration and Mitigation

This is probably the most complex part of damage calculation, simply because the formula is a bit unintuitive. In ESO, every enemy (may it be a NPC or a player) has a resistance value. You can circumvent that resistance by using items and passives that let you "pierce" through the armor and deal higher damage to the target. So in general, you want to circumvent all armor the enemy has to deal "true" damage. This can either be achieved through own penetration, meaning all sets, buffs etc that increase your own armor penetration rating, or through debuffing the enemy, and thus reducing resistances. There are % amps and flat stats for penetration, and I will go through it in detail

The formula looks like this:

Armor Mitigation =1-((((Target Resistance - Target Debuffs)*(1 - % Penetration ) - Penetration)/(Target.EffectiveLevel * 1000))))

So we start with 1. We start with one because the "true" damage let's us do the full damage. If we manage to achieve the full penetration, we simply do not deduct anything from 1, and therefore do the full unmitigated damage.

Then we have the target's resistance, which is 18200 in PvE for all veteran content mobs and target dummies. In PvP, it depends on how much spell or physical resitance your target has. Then we deduct all the debuffs the target has on it. There are multiple debuffs that apply to this category, such as major and minor fracture or breach (5280 and 1320, respectively), the 5- piece of roar of alkosh (3010) and the crusher weapon enchantment (which is amplifiable with torug's pact and infused and yields 1622, 2108 and 2741, respectively).

Afterwards we deduct % penetration amps, such as the Maul + Mace bonuses that ignore up to 20% of the target's resistance. The key takeaway here is that these %- amps are applied after debuffs, but not after your own penetration. This means that major and minor fracture reduce the effectiveness of mauls and maces, but sets like spriggan, twice-fanged serpent, penetration cps etc do NOT. So be aware which debuffs you have available, because if there are only few debuffs, you might even be better off with a mace over a dagger. The Break-even point between amces and daggers lies somewhere around 5000 & 6000 of penetration debuffs (which is often achieved in trials, but less in four man and solo content). I can provide statistics on this upon request.

After that, your own penetration value is deducted, so here's where most of the sets and the lover mundus belong. You might notice how penetration is mostly shown as a flat value, such as 5280 and 1320 for the major and minor debuffs. This needs to be converted into a % value so we can multiply it with the rest. That's what the denominator of the above formula is for:

The effectiveness of penetration depends on the level of the target. In PvE, enemies are considered as level 50 because they don't have CPs, so the denominator in these cases is 50000, while in PvP it is mostly 66000.

NOTE: There are some types of damage that ignore armor resistance either way, notably bleeds and oblivion damage. Both of these cannot be mitigated, so skills that indicate that they let enemies "bleed" or deal oblivion damage will always inflict their true damage value. This is mostly irrelevant for PvE, but in PvP, this is often an effective strategy against targets with high resistances.

and here-
    Masel wrote: »

There you go:

CKPQjom.jpg

This shows how much mitigation you have to achieve in order to reach the break-even point between a dagger and a mace.

This depends largely on the critical chance and critical damage you have. If your critical chance is low, a dagger is giving you more additional damage than in a scenario where you already have more critical chance.

Example: If you are a stamina sorcerer that has 50% critical chance before the 5% from the dagger is added, you'd be better off using a amce if your enemy with 18200 resistance has less than 7065 of debuffs on him. So in any case where that is not achieved, a mace will give you more damage than a dagger. If you have 64% critical chance prior to a dagger (if you are khajiit, use advancing yokeda or something similar), then you need 7719 of debuffs to benefit more from a dagger than a mace.

What I'm saying is that since the removal of Unique Penetration Debuffs, the border between thos weapons has been reduced significantly, since you can not obtain that amount of penetration as easily. On bosses yes, but in many trials where you are alone and Tanks will not debuff enemies enough (2nd Boss Upstairs vHoF, 4th Boss vHoF, vCR if you go in the shadow realm, vAS for protectors and minibosses etc), then you can also use a mace. Nightblades have a higher critical base chance due to their assassination passive, but also have higher critical damage.

the above spoiler is about a single mace, 10%, you have 2, so the amount penetrated is 20%, the same as a 2 hander maul, this is what he had to say about a 2h maul-
    @Masel A maul will be better than a greatsword in most situations. All you'd have to change is the value from 10% to 20% and the sword bonus from 2.5% to 5%. I ran a few tests now and the value is very high, often above 10k penetration debuffs (which is very very unralistic to have).

To the second point: Because many people either don't test things or simply have no idea what they are talking about. Statements like the ones that discredited yours are simply wrong. Using alkosh as a flat 3k is simply unrealistic, you wont have a crusher enchant on everything you hit, not even talking about major and minor fracture. There are trials like vAA, alright, there it might be realistic, but in the newer trials it is simply not feasible to use that kind of math at all.

also, don't look at the pen that combat metrix states there, it uses your physical resist to the amount the 20% penetrated. this is a bug with the way the game handles the request for the number, see here- https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5443982#Comment_5443982
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Your whole statement is overblown.

maces percentage based pen is calculated after debuffs, like alkosh and fracture but before self pen buffs, like lover or sharpened or the cp node. like this-
    Armor Mitigation =1-((((Target Resistance - Target Debuffs)*(1 - % Penetration ) - Penetration)/(Target.EffectiveLevel * 1000)))

so the best you can get in debuffs is 12,351 out of 18200, that is will gold alkosh and and infused TP crusher and both fractures, leaving 5,849 armor. A single mace will still give you 585 pen after that, dual maces will give you 1170, in the absolute worst case for them, most of the time you will have more armor left, mostly becuase main tank rarely have TP on. Still a more then 1/2% DPS increase, in the absolute worst case. Lover with 7 gold divines is 4,196, that would still leave 1067 armor. usually you would have to use cp to cover this, but using maces you can put those points elsewhere. in aoe situations, where major fracture is not on most targets, maces are the best to use.

full surce here- https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/422268/a-comprehensive-guide-on-damage-dealing-in-elder-scrolls-online/p1

relevent part here-
    4. Armor Penetration and Mitigation

This is probably the most complex part of damage calculation, simply because the formula is a bit unintuitive. In ESO, every enemy (may it be a NPC or a player) has a resistance value. You can circumvent that resistance by using items and passives that let you "pierce" through the armor and deal higher damage to the target. So in general, you want to circumvent all armor the enemy has to deal "true" damage. This can either be achieved through own penetration, meaning all sets, buffs etc that increase your own armor penetration rating, or through debuffing the enemy, and thus reducing resistances. There are % amps and flat stats for penetration, and I will go through it in detail

The formula looks like this:

Armor Mitigation =1-((((Target Resistance - Target Debuffs)*(1 - % Penetration ) - Penetration)/(Target.EffectiveLevel * 1000))))

So we start with 1. We start with one because the "true" damage let's us do the full damage. If we manage to achieve the full penetration, we simply do not deduct anything from 1, and therefore do the full unmitigated damage.

Then we have the target's resistance, which is 18200 in PvE for all veteran content mobs and target dummies. In PvP, it depends on how much spell or physical resitance your target has. Then we deduct all the debuffs the target has on it. There are multiple debuffs that apply to this category, such as major and minor fracture or breach (5280 and 1320, respectively), the 5- piece of roar of alkosh (3010) and the crusher weapon enchantment (which is amplifiable with torug's pact and infused and yields 1622, 2108 and 2741, respectively).

Afterwards we deduct % penetration amps, such as the Maul + Mace bonuses that ignore up to 20% of the target's resistance. The key takeaway here is that these %- amps are applied after debuffs, but not after your own penetration. This means that major and minor fracture reduce the effectiveness of mauls and maces, but sets like spriggan, twice-fanged serpent, penetration cps etc do NOT. So be aware which debuffs you have available, because if there are only few debuffs, you might even be better off with a mace over a dagger. The Break-even point between amces and daggers lies somewhere around 5000 & 6000 of penetration debuffs (which is often achieved in trials, but less in four man and solo content). I can provide statistics on this upon request.

After that, your own penetration value is deducted, so here's where most of the sets and the lover mundus belong. You might notice how penetration is mostly shown as a flat value, such as 5280 and 1320 for the major and minor debuffs. This needs to be converted into a % value so we can multiply it with the rest. That's what the denominator of the above formula is for:

The effectiveness of penetration depends on the level of the target. In PvE, enemies are considered as level 50 because they don't have CPs, so the denominator in these cases is 50000, while in PvP it is mostly 66000.

NOTE: There are some types of damage that ignore armor resistance either way, notably bleeds and oblivion damage. Both of these cannot be mitigated, so skills that indicate that they let enemies "bleed" or deal oblivion damage will always inflict their true damage value. This is mostly irrelevant for PvE, but in PvP, this is often an effective strategy against targets with high resistances.

and here-
    Masel wrote: »

There you go:

CKPQjom.jpg

This shows how much mitigation you have to achieve in order to reach the break-even point between a dagger and a mace.

This depends largely on the critical chance and critical damage you have. If your critical chance is low, a dagger is giving you more additional damage than in a scenario where you already have more critical chance.

Example: If you are a stamina sorcerer that has 50% critical chance before the 5% from the dagger is added, you'd be better off using a amce if your enemy with 18200 resistance has less than 7065 of debuffs on him. So in any case where that is not achieved, a mace will give you more damage than a dagger. If you have 64% critical chance prior to a dagger (if you are khajiit, use advancing yokeda or something similar), then you need 7719 of debuffs to benefit more from a dagger than a mace.

What I'm saying is that since the removal of Unique Penetration Debuffs, the border between thos weapons has been reduced significantly, since you can not obtain that amount of penetration as easily. On bosses yes, but in many trials where you are alone and Tanks will not debuff enemies enough (2nd Boss Upstairs vHoF, 4th Boss vHoF, vCR if you go in the shadow realm, vAS for protectors and minibosses etc), then you can also use a mace. Nightblades have a higher critical base chance due to their assassination passive, but also have higher critical damage.

the above spoiler is about a single mace, 10%, you have 2, so the amount penetrated is 20%, the same as a 2 hander maul, this is what he had to say about a 2h maul-
    @Masel A maul will be better than a greatsword in most situations. All you'd have to change is the value from 10% to 20% and the sword bonus from 2.5% to 5%. I ran a few tests now and the value is very high, often above 10k penetration debuffs (which is very very unralistic to have).

To the second point: Because many people either don't test things or simply have no idea what they are talking about. Statements like the ones that discredited yours are simply wrong. Using alkosh as a flat 3k is simply unrealistic, you wont have a crusher enchant on everything you hit, not even talking about major and minor fracture. There are trials like vAA, alright, there it might be realistic, but in the newer trials it is simply not feasible to use that kind of math at all.

also, don't look at the pen that combat metrix states there, it uses your physical resist to the amount the 20% penetrated. this is a bug with the way the game handles the request for the number, see here- https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5443982#Comment_5443982

Maybe my statement is overblown a little bit, but still in PVE raids with runnign the Lover (what all stamms do atm, since they nerfed NMG and SF), maces are not worth slotting...else everybody would run them..

the fact that we get already 18k pen with all debuffs inkl. mundus +CP Pen already says enough, then 10% cirt is just flat out stronger then some % based Penetration.

Yes IF I run solo I wont hit the Cap, but even then with 11k I wont farm / craft a second pair of DW weapons (maces) just to get to pen cap, I'd rather slot TFS or Spriggans, which would end up (with lover on about 15-16k penetration)
    Major Fracture + CP + Lover + TFS = 5280+4300+4800+ 2000 (CP) = 16.380 Pen...(if you have acces to Major Fracture ofc)
    (rounded some numbers, like Lover and CP since they depend on gear (divine) and CP allocation)

In PVP maces might be strong, idk, PVP is not why I play this game, but there the Armor Cap is way higher than in PVE where bosses and Addds dont exceed 18,2k resistance.
    PC EU

• Thanatos_inside
    Thanatos_inside
    ✭✭✭
    I just wish zos deleted all cancer like this from the game, but instead of this they will add new proc sets next patch. Press x to win.
  • Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭

this should be according to the armor type, Heavy armor the least resistance, medium inbetwwen, and light armor the best bleed resistance.

It should be that light armor may think about dropping 1 or 2 impen pieces for 1 or 2 bleed resistance pieces.
    Best solution would be giving bleeds a scaling factor on whomever you’re applying them to based on their max health. The more health a target has the more bleeds should effect them. Doing this would not make bleeds hurt as bad in light and medium armor.
  • Thanatos_inside
    Thanatos_inside
    ✭✭✭
    Haashhtaag wrote: »

Best solution would be giving bleeds a scaling factor on whomever you’re applying them to based on their max health. The more health a target has the more bleeds should effect them. Doing this would not make bleeds hurt as bad in light and medium armor.

But not all heavy builds have high hp lvl. For example on medium armor build i have 24.7k hp and on heavy 26k. Not big diferrence.
    Edited by Thanatos_inside on January 28, 2019 2:26PM
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haashhtaag wrote: »

50k bleed dot ticks INcoming in Trials where boshealth is at 100mio :trollface:

I m still on the side of reworking invigorating again to bleed resistance, and on top of that adapt light / med armor passive to gain bleed resistance aswell.
    PC EU

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »

WlBqPtw.jpg

If ZOS didnt create bleeds that do not require penetration, or procs that do not require damage stats at all; people would stop being so tanky.
  • Thanatos_inside
    Thanatos_inside
    ✭✭✭
    and yeah they are adding set up buffing bleeds ^^ GG