Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issue with API and Heavy Weapons passive

Solinur
Solinur
✭✭✭
When using the API command
GetPlayerStat(STAT_PHYSICAL_PENETRATION, STAT_BONUS_OPTION_APPLY_BONUS)
the players physical penetration value is wrong when the Two Handed passive Heavy Weapons is active and a Two Handed Mace is equipped.
The penetration value then is increased by 20 % of the players physical resistance. Normally the value should stay constant as this passive affects the effective resistance of the target instead.
I realise that this is not a value that is displayed in the standard UI but only when Addons are involved. However, since two of my Addons (Combat Metrics, Pentest) offer such displays and I know a good amount of people rely on that, I hope this can get fixed.
Edited by Solinur on August 22, 2018 9:44PM
@Solinur Pact EU - PC (Solinur: Templar - Magicka DD, Moves-like-Günther: Sorcerer - Stamina DD, Kinara Sol: Templar - Stamina DD, )
Addon Author
  • Solinur
    Solinur
    ✭✭✭
    Still confused by the placement of the edit button for creating a thread vs replying. :s
    Edited by Solinur on August 22, 2018 9:42PM
    @Solinur Pact EU - PC (Solinur: Templar - Magicka DD, Moves-like-Günther: Sorcerer - Stamina DD, Kinara Sol: Templar - Stamina DD, )
    Addon Author
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any news on this? I have a feeling this bug makes maces/mauls way under valued.
  • bpmachete
    bpmachete
    ✭✭✭
    Solinur wrote: »
    When using the API command
    GetPlayerStat(STAT_PHYSICAL_PENETRATION, STAT_BONUS_OPTION_APPLY_BONUS)

the players physical penetration value is wrong when the Two Handed passive Heavy Weapons is active and a Two Handed Mace is equipped.
    The penetration value then is increased by 20 % of the players physical resistance. Normally the value should stay constant as this passive affects the effective resistance of the target instead.
    I realise that this is not a value that is displayed in the standard UI but only when Addons are involved. However, since two of my Addons (Combat Metrics, Pentest) offer such displays and I know a good amount of people rely on that, I hope this can get fixed.

What's the difference? Lower the resistance of the other players vs invrease your physical pen?
  • bpmachete
    bpmachete
    ✭✭✭
    Never mind it's your program that's wrong
  • Solinur
    Solinur
    ✭✭✭
    bpmachete wrote: »
    Never mind it's your program that's wrong

How so? It's the API function thats wrong. My programs shouldn't even show the effect of maces, this way a wrong effect is shown beacuse the base values are messed up.
    Addon Author
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any news on this? I have a feeling this bug makes maces/mauls way under valued.

been 2 or 3 patches, has this been addressed?