The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    Can we please get the Moth Priest outfit back?..somewhere. It hasn't been available since the wild hunt crown crates.
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow
  • supremeiceprincess
    In light of the Elsweyr chapter, I would love to have an Alfiq merchant and banker.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chickens as animated furnishings for houses. If we can have butterflies, then we can have chickens, too. :)

Also, the cap for the number of mounts and pets per house to be raised for ALL houses.
  • Turokos_Vampires
    Turokos_Vampires
    ✭✭✭
    Vampire lord Polymorphs.
  • Turokos_Vampires
    Turokos_Vampires
    ✭✭✭
    Vampire wardrobe costumes, like the vampire outfits in skyrim would be great!
  • EdgarMoose
    Don't know if it's the best place for this. I like the idea of bigger mount training scrolls in the daily rewards. Maybe as the big monthly rewards you can achieve. This would be a nice compromise in regards to the non existant class change tokens ;-)
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Customizable Personality: Let's you put together your own personality, choosing from a set number of idles and emotes.
    Mortal's Mask Skin: Hide's your "ugly" vitamin D deficient vampire skin. (as not to frighten the commoners)
    Furniture Bank: Have your own bank where you can stash all those unused pieces of furniture.
    Alliance Change Token: Really expensive and can only be used once per month.
    Guild Alliance Change Token: Same as above but maybe once per six months/ a year?
    Account Wide Crafting Motifs: Ok, not really for the Crown Store but would be very useful.
    Edited by Amphithoe on January 26, 2019 12:06PM
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Customizable Personality: Let's you put together your own personality, choosing from a set number of idles and emotes.

There is an addon that does sth similar. Although I don't think it can use emotes from non standard personalities. It's called: Idle Animations. Ask its developer for an upgrade.
    Mortal's Mask Skin: Hide's your "ugly" vitamin D deficient vampire skin. (as not to frighten the commoners)

This should be the highest priority skin to make! (BTW it's awesome that people are using that name for it since I was the first to use it here :D )
    Alliance Change Token: Really expensive and can only be used once per character for one month.

A friend of mine recently started playing ESO. Unfortunately he doesn't have accass to all races in all alliances, so he had to join DC to become a Breton healer. If there was a token to change an alliance I would buy it to play some Cyrodill together.
    This would also solve some problems in Cyrodill.

• Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tatoos that can be used around the whole head. My bald viking would appreciate it :)

• Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is an addon that does sth similar. Although I don't think it can use emotes from non standard personalities. It's called: Idle Animations. Ask its developer for an upgrade.

This should be the highest priority skin to make! (BTW it's awesome that people are using that name for it since I was the first to use it here :D )
    Alliance Change Token: Really expensive and can only be used once per character for one month.

A friend of mine recently started playing ESO. Unfortunately he doesn't have accass to all races in all alliances, so he had to join DC to become a Breton healer. If there was a token to change an alliance I would buy it to play some Cyrodill together.
    This would also solve some problems in Cyrodill.

Mortal's Mask is a cool name, think I first saw it in the "Better Vampires" mod for Skyrim. :)
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apart from Mortal's Mask I also allways wanted to have a pet or mount minitature daedric titan.
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turtle pet.
    giphy.gif
  • Argon9
    Argon9
    Soul Shriven
    A Clannfear mount or as non combat pet. <3
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bucket and broom again please 💋 (edit:) Pay to Lose was an awesome concept 👏 That's the main thing I regret not getting from the Crown Store, and with so many people complaining about overland being too easy? Personally I wish the normal/veteran toggle was universal instead of just for group content, but now I'm just babbling 😊
    Edited by mateosalvaje on January 29, 2019 1:45AM
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • Nisekev
    Nisekev
    ✭✭✭
    Can't remember if I wrote here before, but I request a Bright Moons Lunar Moth and Rabbit pets.
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    A big statue of Almalaxia (sp?) so I can complete my shrine to the Tribunal.
    Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
    Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    the ability to become a vampire and a werewolf at the same time as dlc but have the form be different depending on weather you were a vampire first or werewolf first like a vampire dominate hybrid or a werewolf dominate hybrid so to speak
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    also please let us play as golden saints, dark seducers, dremora, xivilai, and xivkyn and let us join the Bloodthorn Cult, Veiled Heritance, and Worm Cult as 3 new starting alliances and allow us to look soul-shriven from the start and if we side with any of the 3 good alliances we come out with "the prophet" and gain access to aetherius skyshards and eventually after collecting enough of em will look more human and if we side with any of the evil alliances we come out with "mannimarco" instead and gain access the oblivion skyshards instead of the aetherius skyshards and after collecting enough of em will look more mind-shriven and be able to preview your human soul-shriven and mind shriven form in character creation id love to see these things in chapters, dlcs, and/or upgrades/updates of some sorts someday
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turtle pet.
    giphy.gif

@KnightsMentor There are Haj Mota pets. They come round every once in a while.

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/verdigris-haj-mota/
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • ccloyesb14_ESO
    ccloyesb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Long Patriarch Beard please! My wallet is ready for this beautiful bushel of hair.
  • alsonotan0rc
    alsonotan0rc
    ✭✭✭
    A way to cover up the vampire ugliness, allowing your character to look like their former selves and still be able to use style parlor options and costumes. I was poking around the forums today - and there are quite literally 1000 hits on "hide vampire." I'm definitely not the only one that wants this.

I need to be a vampire for my build for gameplay reasons, but RPing with my character gets unnecessarily complicated because she looks like a vampire unless I put a boring disguise on her or find some in-character reason for her to roll in gold paint (HoF skin...) which means I can't really use store-bought costumes. Can we please have a skin or style parlor item that hides the vampire look while equipped?

1000 hits!
  • JiDul
    JiDul
    ✭✭✭
    Militant Ordinator full Motif book.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A way to cover up the vampire ugliness, allowing your character to look like their former selves and still be able to use style parlor options and costumes. I was poking around the forums today - and there are quite literally 1000 hits on "hide vampire." I'm definitely not the only one that wants this.

I need to be a vampire for my build for gameplay reasons, but RPing with my character gets unnecessarily complicated because she looks like a vampire unless I put a boring disguise on her or find some in-character reason for her to roll in gold paint (HoF skin...) which means I can't really use store-bought costumes. Can we please have a skin or style parlor item that hides the vampire look while equipped?

1000 hits!
    I can see the headline now...
    Fourth Era vampires outraged after scholar reveals this simple Second Era disguise technique!
    Edited by Enodoc on February 4, 2019 7:12PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • SwedishMini
    SwedishMini
    ✭✭✭
    Class change token.

More DLC bundles (with the third chapter coming out maybe the first chapters 3 dlc, clockwork and the 2 dungeon dlc's could get a bundle)

Orsinium house.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More DLC bundles (with the third chapter coming out maybe the first chapters 3 dlc, clockwork and the 2 dungeon dlc's could get a bundle)
    I would agree with more DLC bundles, but I'd rather see the four released Dungeon Packs (Shadows of the Hist, Horns of the Reach, Dragon Bones, Wolfhunter) bundled together, instead of bundling Clockwork City with two unrelated Dungeon DLCs.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Horses. Loads of horses.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Fusharji_Seht
    Fusharji_Seht
    ✭✭✭
    The Refabricated Motif

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/refabricated/

It's already in the game and was even listed as a reward for completing HoF achievements before being scrapped.
    Edited by Fusharji_Seht on February 6, 2019 6:59AM
  • Fortunatto
    Fortunatto
    ✭✭✭
    Still desperately waiting for Altmer dresses as well as Veya's hair to show up :cry:
    | Immortal Redeemer | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Tick-Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart | Unchained | Dawnbringer | Godslayer | PC EU
  • Forvet
    Forvet
    ✭✭✭
    I want a fully grown Echallette mount. Those things are so badass in Wrothgar.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A llama as a pet that hopefully as part of its animation it spits on you.